PDA

View Full Version : Hospitality v Celtic or Rangers

hulk
11-04-2018, 03:56 PM
Went to hospitality v Aberdeen and very good
with 99% hibbies. Anyone been v rangers or Celtic.

Considering this at some point but Don’t want a good day out ruined with lots of Weegie around me !

Apologies to any Hibees from the west but you know what I mean.

The Pointer
11-04-2018, 04:03 PM
I've done hospitality a few times and I would say it's usually about 95% Hibbies.

Apart from the 21st I can't make any of the others as I couldn't have a drink - which is not on!

Sauzee16
11-04-2018, 04:06 PM
I would prefer hospitality against Rangers all things considered.

stantonhibby
11-04-2018, 06:01 PM
For a 12.30 ko what time would hospitality start and would would be food options ? Breakfast ?

green day
11-04-2018, 06:35 PM
Went to hospitality v Aberdeen and very good
with 99% hibbies. Anyone been v rangers or Celtic.

Considering this at some point but Don’t want a good day out ruined with lots of Weegie around me !

Apologies to any Hibees from the west but you know what I mean.

I'm still game for it Bri, screw the Huns 😁

jonny
11-04-2018, 06:44 PM
For a 12.30 ko what time would hospitality start and would would be food options ? Breakfast ?

I think for early kick offs they do the meals after the match. Someone might be able to correct me but I was in hospitality earlier in the season and before I booked one of the games I was considering was an early kick off. I'm about 80% sure that the dinner was after the match for that game.

Not In The Know
11-04-2018, 07:30 PM
full of old firm fans in my experience.

bingo70
11-04-2018, 07:33 PM

That surprises me.

Do we not sell out hospitality with our own fans most weeks?

HibeeMassive
11-04-2018, 07:47 PM

We do a lot of hospitality vs Sevco (home and away) because we have a group of friends on both sides, so it’s a nice change and a good day - usually :greengrin

I’ve only once been to hospitality at ER when it was mostly Rangers fans and that was the game where they won the league under Eck and it was brutal! Every other game there has been a small number of rangers fans in and never had any hassle.

Sauzee16
11-04-2018, 07:50 PM

Celtic there will be and paying through the nose. Best avoided for any cousins hypocrites stuff unless we pump them when they won’t take it. Huns won’t take much hospitality at ER last game of the season. We will sell to us only in large parts.

Smartie
11-04-2018, 07:58 PM
I went to hospitality twice against Rangers the year they won the First Division.

We had a few huns at our table and they were totally sound. Quiet, respectable and didn't cause any bother whatsoever. TBH in many ways it added to the occasion, having fans of the other team there.

It did help that we were on the winning side - not sure how it might have been if that hadn't been the case.

norhfc
11-04-2018, 10:03 PM
I was at the 2-2 Celtic game in December, nice breakfast buffet, rolls in bacon egg sausage etc. maybe opened at 11 am but can’t quite remember now.
A couple of Celtic fans scattered around but they kept quiet and respectful of where they where.
Would love to do it again, maybe try for the hun game :)