PDA

View Full Version : Our S.C. Fairytale video

Garymcl
11-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Just watched this again for about the hundredth time (but not recently) first of all without doubt the best video of the many produced every time I see those individual hibbys in tears of joy and elation it sets me off bubbling as I did sitting on my own this morning it reminds me what this football means to us so proud to be associated after nearly 50 years of supporting this club through thick and thin I've never known such good times to be a hibby listening to Leeann in her recent interview on hibs tv her passion to take this club forward and push on is obvious lets all do our utmost to take this club to another level and make sure that we can look forward to more emotional video viewing in the future Ggtth

One Day Soon
11-04-2018, 10:12 AM
I have had the the Scottish Cup dvd since it came out but I haven't watched it yet. It's weird, I feel like I can't just sit down and stick it on like it's an ordinary thing.

tamig
11-04-2018, 10:15 AM
I have had the the Scottish Cup dvd since it came out but I haven't watched it yet. It's weird, I feel like I can't just sit down and stick it on like it's an ordinary thing.

I’m the same. Still wrapped in the cellophane. I’m saving it for the perfect moment.

Cardinal G
11-04-2018, 10:24 AM
Same here, still waiting to find the right moment to watch it in peace and quiet

Billy Whizz
11-04-2018, 10:26 AM
I’m the same. Still wrapped in the cellophane. I’m saving it for the perfect moment.

I went to the cinema screening at Ocean Terminal, but haven’t watched my DVD since
No idea why?

One Day Soon
11-04-2018, 10:36 AM
It almost feels like a spiritual thing that needs to be done in the right way at the right time. Not sure what that is though.

I'm glad it's not just me.

Centre Hawf
11-04-2018, 01:49 PM
I won’t spoil the end for anyone who hasn’t seen it then

Oscar T Grouch
11-04-2018, 02:14 PM

I will, the good guys win in the end 😉

givescotlandfreedom
11-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Seriously fellows, enjoy the DVD while we're still on the up. It will not disappoint.

I'm_cabbaged
11-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Don’t watch it at 6am with a hangover! I was greeting like a bairn 😂😂

snooky
11-04-2018, 03:38 PM
I will, the good guys win in the end ��

Nobody knew how it was going to end - it was a big secret.
To keep a lid on it, the Glesgie Police filmed an alternative ending at Ibrox.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Up there with the best of them...

https://vimeo.com/168483051

Viva_Palmeiras
11-04-2018, 05:31 PM
Up there with the best of them...

https://vimeo.com/168483051

Joe6-2
11-04-2018, 06:51 PM
Same here, still waiting to find the right moment to watch it in peace and quiet

Guys, guys, watch it, you will love it

Eyrie
11-04-2018, 08:05 PM

You mean the bit after Halliday scored and it was game over? I always switch off at that point.

Greenfly
11-04-2018, 09:52 PM
Best watched late at night by yourself with a large dram in hand and the rest of the bottle nearby - preferably when a long lie next day is a possibility. Miraculously there still always seems to be a wee element of surprise. You also need a box of hankies - seen it umpteen times and it still makes me greet.:boo hoo:... with joy, of course.

One Day
12-04-2018, 07:42 AM
Just watched this again for about the hundredth time (but not recently) first of all without doubt the best video of the many produced every time I see those individual hibbys in tears of joy and elation it sets me off bubbling as I did sitting on my own this morning it reminds me what this football means to us so proud to be associated after nearly 50 years of supporting this club through thick and thin I've never known such good times to be a hibby listening to Leeann in her recent interview on hibs tv her passion to take this club forward and push on is obvious lets all do our utmost to take this club to another level and make sure that we can look forward to more emotional video viewing in the future Ggtth

A great watch, Does any one know the story behind the guy in the pub on his own dropping to his knee's and know one else seems to be bothered. I don't know why but I always wondered about this one

FranckSuzy
12-04-2018, 09:41 AM
A great watch, Does any one know the story behind the guy in the pub on his own dropping to his knee's and know one else seems to be bothered. I don't know why but I always wondered about this one

Great vid. and I think it was lyonhibs in that clip :aok: Can't recall the story of where he was, exactly, but maybe Germany :dunno:

InchHibby
12-04-2018, 10:47 AM
I had to wait until I had the house to myself, had my headphones on and it was like I was there all over again.

One Day
12-04-2018, 06:41 PM
Great vid. and I think it was lyonhibs in that clip :aok: Can't recall the story of where he was, exactly, but maybe Germany :dunno:

Thanks for that. I don't know why but that bit of the video sums the emotion up

southsider
12-04-2018, 06:54 PM
Watched it over 50 times and I even know what Stoksey says now. But it took a while !

Onceinawhile
12-04-2018, 09:27 PM

Aye defo Lyonhibs.

Think it might be Switzerland he's in. Think it was picked up by a German footie mag?

Viva_Palmeiras
13-04-2018, 12:09 AM
Watched it over 50 times and I even know what Stoksey says now. But it took a while !

Never lip synched it iirc - what’s he say?

lyonhibs
13-04-2018, 05:57 AM
Thanks for that. I don't know why but that bit of the video sums the emotion up

T'was indeed me in my local here in Zurich. Had spent a fortune coming over for the LC Final and had a wedding to pay off etc etc although the bar tab at at the end of the night was such that I might as well have just come over for the final :greengrin

The original (complete with cringey shrieks :greengrin) that did indeed go a tad viral in Germany for about a day can be viewed here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YABRXpYyUgY

TomTheHibbyBev
13-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Brilliant brilliant brilliant GGTTH

One Day
14-04-2018, 07:49 AM
T'was indeed me in my local here in Zurich. Had spent a fortune coming over for the LC Final and had a wedding to pay off etc etc although the bar tab at at the end of the night was such that I might as well have just come over for the final :greengrin

The original (complete with cringey shrieks :greengrin) that did indeed go a tad viral in Germany for about a day can be viewed here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YABRXpYyUgY

Even better lol :flag: