PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: OVER 9500 SEASON TICKETS SOLD FOR NEXT CAMPAIGN

RSS Bot
09-04-2018, 05:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8587)

IGRIGI
09-04-2018, 05:22 PM
Incredible given a few years back that would have been the final figure and considered decent.

Ozyhibby
09-04-2018, 05:23 PM
665 new season ticket holders so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juice-Terry
09-04-2018, 05:24 PM
Glory Glory!

Keith_M
09-04-2018, 05:27 PM
That's amazing, considering its only April.

AngusHibby
09-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Fill in the corners!

ano hibby
09-04-2018, 05:38 PM

That’s really the key number. If we head for 1000-1500 new ST’s & minimal drop offs that would be excellent.

GlesgaeHibby
09-04-2018, 05:44 PM

Superb news. I'd imagine that a few that are swithering will buy season tickets as getting tickets for the big games v Hearts, Celtic, Aberdeen and Sevco will be pretty tricky if we have 14-15k season ticket holders.

RyeSloan
09-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Superb news. I'd imagine that a few that are swithering will buy season tickets as getting tickets for the big games v Hearts, Celtic, Aberdeen and Sevco will be pretty tricky if we have 14-15k season ticket holders.

That’s what prompted me last year.

I think the Natural Order Derby was effectively sold out at least a fortnight before the game recently so another 1k+ season tickets will make it very difficult for non season ticket holders to attend these games.

Really amazing numbers for early April...let’s hope we finish the season strongly and encourage even more people to sign up!

BlackSheep
09-04-2018, 06:03 PM
I think the potential for at least one European tie is also prompting early ST sales. If we guarantee Europe then I can see another surge.

The Spaceman
09-04-2018, 06:03 PM
Absolutely outstanding. Out of interest, any posters on here who have been away for many years who have come back/with any mates?

What a time to be a Hibs supporter. Message is becoming clear - if you want a seat at any big game next season, a ST is a must. Days of easy walk-ups are over! See it as an investment...one which I have personally seen as extremely worthwhile, particularly past 3 seasons.

Stuart93
09-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Absolutely outstanding. Out of interest, any posters on here who have been away for many years who have come back/with any mates?

What a time to be a Hibs supporter.

Me & a bunch of my mates who weren't ST holders joined up last season after a years of just walking up, glory hunters eh

The Spaceman
09-04-2018, 06:09 PM
Me & a bunch of my mates who weren't ST holders joined up last season after a years of just walking up, glory hunters eh

Not at all, good on you for committing!

BlackSheep
09-04-2018, 06:12 PM
After working Saturdays for the past 10 or so years, my friend and I foresaw the surge a few seasons back around about our league cup run that ultimately led to defeat to Ross County.... the rest is history and 3 years later we continue to renew and also have amazing seats in the East.

Long may this continue.

hibeedonald
09-04-2018, 06:23 PM
Hope they sort out the FF this year. Doesn't make sense that nearly full rows are lying empty on sold out match days.

Dashing Bob S
09-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Would ban everybody who bought an ST this season but didn’t attend every single game. Would also get rid of fans who leave before the final whistle. We don’t need those sorts at ER.

SChibs
09-04-2018, 07:27 PM
Would ban everybody who bought an ST this season but didn’t attend every single game. Would also get rid of fans who leave before the final whistle. We don’t need those sorts at ER.

Can we ban the moaners too

thegaffer12
09-04-2018, 08:08 PM

What a time to be a Hibs supporter. Message is becoming clear - if you want a seat at any big game next season, a ST is a must. Days of easy walk-ups are over! See it as an investment...one which I have personally seen as extremely worthwhile, particularly past 3 seasons.

Never been a season ticket holder, only walk ups in the past due to being a student with weekend work. Those days are now behind me :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin Delighted to be on board!

Dashing Bob S
09-04-2018, 08:23 PM
Can we ban the moaners too

Only certain types

Aim Here
09-04-2018, 08:43 PM

That'll empty out the East Stand then!

Cardinal G
09-04-2018, 09:30 PM

I got my first season ticket this season. Prior to that I travelled up from Gateshead for say 4 or 5 games a season. Best thing I've ever done, 21st May 2016 saw me fall in love with Hibs all over again and I wanted to be part of the family on a more regular basis. I come up for weekend games by train and midweek ones by car, so far I've got my 19 year old daughter along 3 times and a good mate 4 times, they love coming up especially for the passion and atmosphere displayed at the last Derby. I've renewed for next year and don't foresee a time in coming years that I won't be renewing.

Eyrie
09-04-2018, 10:07 PM
I haven't had season ticket since the late 90s.

I've now got one for next season despite being unlikely to make even half the games because it's the only way to guarantee a decent seat and avoid the scramble when walk up tickets go on sale.

One Day Soon
09-04-2018, 10:38 PM
21st May 2016 just keeps on giving and giving.