PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Salford City

H18 SFR
08-04-2018, 10:24 AM
I've been enjoying the Class of 92 programme on Sky Sports.

A few of us fancy a wee sesh trip down to watch them vs Boston later this month subject to who we play that day when the SPFL get the finger out their arse.

Has anyone here been down to see Salford?

Bostonhibby
08-04-2018, 10:31 AM
I've been enjoying the Class of 92 programme on Sky Sports.

A few of us fancy a wee sesh trip down to watch them vs Boston later this month subject to who we play that day when the SPFL get the finger out their arse.

Has anyone here been down to see Salford?Nope. Been to Boston a few times though[emoji6]

Few "interesting" pubs near the ground and away fans rarely get any grief as long as it's not lincoln or grimsby.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

H18 SFR
08-04-2018, 10:56 AM
Nope. Been to Boston a few times though[emoji6]

Few "interesting" pubs near the ground and away fans rarely get any grief as long as it's not lincoln or grimsby.

That was the plan, few beers on route, beers locally before game, out locally after.

B.H.F.C
08-04-2018, 10:57 AM
I was at a Salford game last season. Was before the ground was developed. Have to say the game was pretty crap.

Matt Thornhill (remember him) was playing for the opposition so he got a bit of abuse.

HH81
08-04-2018, 11:00 AM
I have been to their ground before and when it was being rebuilt. Had two stands when I went but had started the third.

I was in the away end that night was decent.

We found a golf course in the middle of no where for a drink quite near the ground was decent.

Bostonhibby
08-04-2018, 11:22 AM
That was the plan, few beers on route, beers locally before game, out locally after.If you're staying in Boston over night there's not many places I'd recommend. Happy to nominate a few boozers. They're trapped in the 50's mind.

HH81
08-04-2018, 11:29 AM
The game is at Salford looking at their fixtures.

If you are staying in Manchester then drink there and taxi to ground think be around 10 quid.

Bostonhibby
08-04-2018, 11:35 AM
The game is at Salford looking at their fixtures.

If you are staying in Manchester then drink there and taxi to ground think be around 10 quid.Ah! Thought guys were boston bound!