PDA

View Full Version : Help! Naismith blooters the ball into opponent’s face from1m away!

Wee Effen Bee
08-04-2018, 12:22 AM
I saw Naismith smash the ball into Considine’s face earlier. I’ve tried to upload it but it keeps coming up as ‘Error!’ and it doesn’t load. If anyone is able to post it, my question is, is it deliberate? I think it is as he looks straight at Considine before hitting the ball! Hoof!

andybev1
08-04-2018, 12:32 AM
dirty **** totally deliberate [url]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/982675867569676288[/url

Then he has the cheeck to moan about it being an aberdeen throw - typical classy hearts.

Jim44
08-04-2018, 05:51 AM
He’s a nasty bit of stuff. It’s the sort of thing you would expect from Laugherty.

jacomo
08-04-2018, 05:56 AM
Ha ha Hearts did us a favour.

They have absolutely nothing to play for but took points off the Dons for us.

Cheers!

Thecat23
08-04-2018, 07:00 AM
Horrible player now resorting to dirty tactics. Fits in well with the dirtiest club in Scottish football.

Viva_Palmeiras
08-04-2018, 07:24 AM
Naeclass

calumhibee1
08-04-2018, 07:31 AM
Is it just me that doesn’t actually see anything wrong in what he’s done?

Thecat23
08-04-2018, 07:32 AM

If you feel booting the ball into someone’s face deliberately is fine then nothing wrong with it no.

IGRIGI
08-04-2018, 07:36 AM
I'm glad we never got him, Hearts class through and through.

Jim44
08-04-2018, 07:52 AM

Probably

Pretty Boy
08-04-2018, 07:53 AM
The fact it was that twat Considines face almost makes me hope he gets away with it.

calumhibee1
08-04-2018, 07:55 AM
If you feel booting the ball into someone’s face deliberately is fine then nothing wrong with it no.

The balls in play, he's on the stretch and plays it off the guy. Would you expect him not to play the ball and let the other boy have it instead? When I first read the thread the reactions made it sound like the Van Persie incident when Fergie claimed he "could have been killed". It almost seems like a role reversal of when the Hearts fans were outraged at Scott Brown when he injured Cochrane while doing very little wrong.

I hate Hearts as much as the next guy, but there's very little to see here IMO.

Mr White
08-04-2018, 07:57 AM
The fact it was that twat Considines face almost makes me hope he gets away with it.

Is that a second instance of wanting hearts to win this weekend? :hmmm:

Pretty Boy
08-04-2018, 08:08 AM
Is that a second instance of wanting hearts to win this weekend? :hmmm:

If I start considering giving the car a right good polishing and applying for a job with assistant at the start of the title then I'll be worried.

hibbysam
08-04-2018, 09:00 AM
The balls in play, he's on the stretch and plays it off the guy. Would you expect him not to play the ball and let the other boy have it instead? When I first read the thread the reactions made it sound like the Van Persie incident when Fergie claimed he "could have been killed". It almost seems like a role reversal of when the Hearts fans were outraged at Scott Brown when he injured Cochrane while doing very little wrong.

He wasn’t on the stretch lol. He had the ball at the boys face, because it was in play will allow him to get away with it, but let’s not forget Kevin McBride got sent off against the Huns for punting the ball downfield which happened to hit Kyle Lafferty. Had Naismiths missed the defender it was giving someone in the crowd a proper dull one.

Thecat23
08-04-2018, 09:04 AM

Sorry but there was no need to boot the ball into his face from there I honestly can’t see how you think that’s ok. He meant it clearly happy to try hurt the player as well. But as I say if you think these things are fine you won’t see an issue with it.

Billy Whizz
08-04-2018, 09:17 AM
Horrible player now resorting to dirty tactics. Fits in well with the dirtiest club in Scottish football.

Looks like he meant it too, wee scrotebag

5-1 Naismith, don’t ever forget

Jim44
08-04-2018, 09:59 AM
I had to laugh at Willie Miller on Sportsound yesterday. He was going on about Naismith’s wild shananigans and how he was ranting at the referee, questioning every decision.:kettle: Short memory, eh Willie?

Smartie
08-04-2018, 10:11 AM
If I start considering giving the car a right good polishing and applying for a job with assistant at the start of the title then I'll be worried.

Hearts are going to have games against Killie, Rangers and Aberdeen over the next month or so that we could really do with them winning.

I might be forced to buy a cardigan to see me through the trauma of wanting them to win.

It'll keep me nice and warm whilst I pretend to polish the Rover, when I am in fact quietly seething at and keeping an eye on that foreign family over the road.

calumhibee1
08-04-2018, 04:18 PM
He wasn’t on the stretch lol. He had the ball at the boys face, because it was in play will allow him to get away with it, but let’s not forget Kevin McBride got sent off against the Huns for punting the ball downfield which happened to hit Kyle Lafferty. Had Naismiths missed the defender it was giving someone in the crowd a proper dull one.

I’m not going to sit and keep defending a Hearts player, but he is on the stretch. Pause the video when he makes contact with the ball and tell me again he’s not on the stretch.

It’s actually a little bit embarrassing that people are up in arms about it. Probably even more so than when Hearts fans were up in arms about Brown and Cochrane, at least then it was involving their own team.

calumhibee1
08-04-2018, 04:20 PM
Sorry but there was no need to boot the ball into his face from there I honestly can’t see how you think that’s ok. He meant it clearly happy to try hurt the player as well. But as I say if you think these things are fine you won’t see an issue with it.

Because these things happen in football? I bet the Aberdeen boy has already forgotten about it, people get hit in the face with the ball all the time and carry on fine 20 seconds later, I’m sure Considine was probably the same.

andybev1
08-04-2018, 04:40 PM
Because these things happen in football? I bet the Aberdeen boy has already forgotten about it, people get hit in the face with the ball all the time and carry on fine 20 seconds later, I’m sure Considine was probably the same.

The thing is intent. It does not happen all the time where the person means to smack the ball into the opponents face - the question is whether it is deliberate and it defo looks like it. Why smack it so hard otherwise?

Billy Whizz
08-04-2018, 04:43 PM
The thing is intent. It does not happen all the time where the person means to smack the ball into the opponents face - the question is whether it is deliberate and it defo looks like it. Why smack it so hard otherwise?

Probably trying to put in over the stand and waste time.

andybev1
08-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Probably trying to put in over the stand and waste time.

Do you really believe that? looking at your earlier post......no, probably why you have so many posts.

Billy Whizz
08-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Do you really believe that? looking at your earlier post......no

It was only a thought

Pete
08-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Definitely deliberate.

Looks like he’s fitting in well.

08-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Why do hertz fans always celebrate this type of thing? Weird bunch.

Wee Effen Bee
08-04-2018, 08:39 PM
Only one poster disagrees with me, that will do. Although I can see your point Callum, I honestly can’t see why Naismith would do that other than to hit Considine...hard! I believe he had time to take the ball in as he does possess a bit of skill but he looked straight at him before skelping it! If a Hibby did that, I would still be less than impressed. The only thing I can think of is if Considine had been niggling Naismith or a Jambo teammate and he got his revenge.

Craig_HFC
08-04-2018, 09:10 PM
If it was a Hibs player who did that we’d have been pishing ourselves & there’d have been nothing wrong with it.

Scouse Hibee
08-04-2018, 09:32 PM
Just watched it and thought nothing really to see other than a stretch for a ball resulting in it hitting an opponent in the face. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

angus hibby
08-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Not seen his goal but going by pictures in paper, does Naismith give the GIRUY gesture? If so, haven’t players been booked for similar? (Halliday IIRC)

Scouse Hibee
09-04-2018, 05:51 AM
Not seen his goal but going by pictures in paper, does Naismith give the GIRUY gesture? If so, haven’t players been booked for similar? (Halliday IIRC)

If they have they were daft bookings and not something we want to advocate regardless of who they play for.

Thecat23
09-04-2018, 06:11 AM

Calum you’ve missed the point. Doesn’t matter if he’s fine 5 mins later or 20 mins later, Naismith was a little rat blasting the ball into his face and meaning it.

calumhibee1
09-04-2018, 06:21 AM
Calum you’ve missed the point. Doesn’t matter if he’s fine 5 mins later or 20 mins later, Naismith was a little rat blasting the ball into his face and meaning it.

All entitled to our own opinions, however I reckon anyone who thinks he’s actually done something wrong is going way over the top. Seeing as he’s stretching for the ball aswell I’m going to suggest that he could have kicked it a hell of a lot harder aswell had he not been - he’s not blasted it into his face at all, that makes it sound like he’s caught the call sweetly with a run up, got his body over it and just about took the guys head off.

Thecat23
09-04-2018, 06:45 AM
All entitled to our own opinions, however I reckon anyone who thinks he’s actually done something wrong is going way over the top. Seeing as he’s stretching for the ball aswell I’m going to suggest that he could have kicked it a hell of a lot harder aswell had he not been - he’s not blasted it into his face at all, that makes it sound like he’s caught the call sweetly with a run up, got his body over it and just about took the guys head off.

Fair do’s. We’ll just have to agree to disagree 👍🏼

Geo_1875
09-04-2018, 08:40 AM

I don't think Naismith is good enough to hit such a small target with such force and mean it.

He probably did mean to hit the ball off Considine but hitting him in the head was just a fluke.

Paisley Hibby
09-04-2018, 02:38 PM

I was there. Nothing wrong with what he did. Folk want to make an issue out of nothing these days :rolleyes:

Wee Effen Bee
09-04-2018, 06:55 PM
I was there. Nothing wrong with what he did. Folk want to make an issue out of nothing these days :rolleyes:
As that relates to me - I wanted to highlight it initially, - I ask you to read any of my previous posts, you will see I am not one for picking on everything Hearts do. I do ask for the game to be played in a specific way and I maintain Naismith deliberately kicked the ball at an opponent. As I already said, if a Hibby did that, I wouldn’t be laughing. Some of us are peed off at the strongarm tactics used against Hibs so I would turn it around and ask what this place would’ve like if it was against us? The same teams are trying to kick us and others off the park - this for me is just as poor! As for the ‘Some people...’ comment, that’s as lazy as ‘The PC brigade...’ retorts we often see/hear.

Thecat23
09-04-2018, 07:02 PM
As that relates to me - I wanted to highlight it initially, - I ask you to read any of my previous posts, you will see I am not one for picking on everything Hearts do. I do ask for the game to be played in a specific way and I maintain Naismith deliberately kicked the ball at an opponent. As I already said, if a Hibby did that, I wouldn’t be laughing. Some of us are peed off at the strongarm tactics used against Hibs so I would turn it around and ask what this place would’ve like if it was against us? The same teams are trying to kick us and others off the park - this for me is just as poor! As for the ‘Some people...’ comment, that’s as lazy as ‘The PC brigade...’ retorts we often see/hear.

Exactly, wait till Hearts play is again and the wee rat takes out McGinn or Allan the same folk saying nothing to see here will be first on shouting from the rooftops about how a dirty player he is.

He simply hits the ball into the players face, I think that’s wrong and like you pointing it out. I certainly wouldn’t find it funny if a Hibs player done it.

Thecat23
09-04-2018, 07:04 PM
I don't think Naismith is good enough to hit such a small target with such force and mean it.

He probably did mean to hit the ball off Considine but hitting him in the head was just a fluke.

😂 That’s actually a good point!

calumhibee1
09-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Exactly, wait till Hearts play is again and the wee rat takes out McGinn or Allan the same folk saying nothing to see here will be first on shouting from the rooftops about how a dirty player he is.

He simply hits the ball into the players face, I think that’s wrong and like you pointing it out. I certainly wouldn’t find it funny if a Hibs player done it.

Nobody has suggested it was funny. I don’t think Naismith looked like he found it funny either. It’s just part of the game, it’s football, people get hit by the ball.

NZ Green
10-04-2018, 05:13 AM
Hearts fans must be delighted they got another shot on target.