PDA

View Full Version : Supporter emergency?

The_Horde
07-04-2018, 11:32 PM
At the end of the game today at the far end of the away stand, there appeared to be a bit of a commotion with stewards and medical staff running to the scene and fellow fans urging them in.

Assuming there was an incident with a supporter? Are they ok?

Stevie Reid
08-04-2018, 02:37 PM
At the end of the game today at the far end of the away stand, there appeared to be a bit of a commotion with stewards and medical staff running to the scene and fellow fans urging them in.

Assuming there was an incident with a supporter? Are they ok?

I think you are most likely talking about my big brother, who collapsed at the end of the game. Thankfully he was completely fine shortly afterwards, and given the all clear by the ambulance staff after a full assessment.

He was extremely grateful for the excellent care and attention that he received from the ambulance team, and the RC staff.

Mr White
08-04-2018, 05:04 PM
I think you are most likely talking about my big brother, who collapsed at the end of the game. Thankfully he was completely fine shortly afterwards, and given the all clear by the ambulance staff after a full assessment.

He was extremely grateful for the excellent care and attention that he received from the ambulance team, and the RC staff.

Sorry to hear that Stevie, it must have been a horrible moment. I hope he's feeling ok today.

Billy Whizz
08-04-2018, 05:05 PM

Great news

givescotlandfreedom
08-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Glad to hear he's okay. I collapsed once at work and it's quite alarming but they couldn't put their finger on the cause then either.

southfieldhibby
08-04-2018, 06:36 PM

Very happy to hear this. Don’t know your brother but I’ve been wondering all last night and today how he is. Send him the regards of another Hibby. [emoji1184]

The_Horde
08-04-2018, 06:48 PM

Excellent news, thanks for the update pal. Didn't see what had happened as I wanted to get out of the way and let the professionals deal with it but I'd been thinking about it the whole drive home and you've given me the news I hoped I'd hear. :thumbsup:

Stevie Reid
08-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Thanks very much for your very kind words folks! much appreciated, and I'll pass on your regards 💚

Stevie Reid
08-04-2018, 10:19 PM
Sorry to hear that Stevie, it must have been a horrible moment. I hope he's feeling ok today.

Thankfully I wasn't there to witness it Brendan! Only found out after all was well and good. He's totally fine today thanks man 💚

Mr White
08-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Thankfully I wasn't there to witness it Brendan! Only found out after all was well and good. He's totally fine today thanks man 💚

Glad to hear it :aok: