PDA

View Full Version : Opinions

SirDavidsNapper
06-04-2018, 09:34 PM
Just wanted to say hibs.net is a daily sourse of pleasure. Daily routine is open work emails and then check Hibs.net (sorry employers). Life is all about opinions and we all have them and thats the beauty of this forum. To the guys that run it and keep us all amused, brilliant. And fair play to the posters who have messaged me with differences of opinion. We are all Hibs. We're all very lucky. Yes im drunk. Admins feel feel free to delete. Well done.

Lancs Harp
06-04-2018, 09:51 PM
Just wanted to say hibs.net is a daily sourse of pleasure. Daily routine is open work emails and then check Hibs.net (sorry employers). Life is all about opinions and we all have them and thats the beauty of this forum. To the guys that run it and keep us all amused, brilliant. And fair play to the posters who have messaged me with differences of opinion. We are all Hibs. We're all very lucky. Yes im drunk. Admins feel feel free to delete. Well done.

Clearly a Hearts fan. :greengrin:wink:

This is a great site, good debate and discussion and a fantastic place to pick up the latest on Hibs and fans reactions to the latest, no abuse (well serious abuse as I think we are all aware happens on the majority of football forums) a great crowd I would say.