PDA

View Full Version : Secret Early bird season ticket seats together

Scott Allan Key
05-04-2018, 11:21 AM
Just a wee hint to help my fellow Hibees out. I was advised as a walk-up by ticket office this season that restricted view seats were available for a group of four of us, so we pre-purchased seats at top of East in section 40. There are also ones available in section 42 looking either side of centre with barely discernible restricted view of corner flag.

I took the plunge and bought 3 season tickets yesterday but could not select seats online as they are held back as restricted. Just popped into ticket office and helpful lady reserved them onto client reference numbers in my Hibs account so I could buy them through Zebra Finance which you can only apply for online.

Slightly complicated as I couldn’t do it without speaking directly with ticket office and still had to do online for finance but if any other Hibees are struggling for seats together in prime location there are good seats available on large numbers, if you ask in ticket office.

Garymcl
05-04-2018, 11:45 AM
I done the same went personally to ticket office to renew the reason being my group has doubled from this season from 2 to 4 (2 new season ticket holding hibbys) I was worried we wouldn't get us all sitting together the staff were brilliant I have had to move a little bit but worth it to get us all together word of warning looking at seating plan when there there is not many good seats left in the east if you want anymore than 2 togethr it will be at the ends :flag:

Scott Allan Key
05-04-2018, 12:02 PM
I done the same went personally to ticket office to renew the reason being my group has doubled from this season from 2 to 4 (2 new season ticket holding hibbys) I was worried we wouldn't get us all sitting together the staff were brilliant I have had to move a little bit but worth it to get us all together word of warning looking at seating plan when there there is not many good seats left in the east if you want anymore than 2 togethr it will be at the ends :flag:

Unless you get these restricted view seats that aren’t really restricted. They’re held back for walk-ups, sell outs. The lady said there were 12 together in section 42 at very top of stand.

ian cruise
06-04-2018, 06:42 AM

I almost always sit in section 01 in the lower West (the Deek section :wink:) anyway I have no complaints with the view, even when we're shooting towards the FF I still see the goals, with only the occasional moment where I'm convinced a shot that hits the side netting is in and celebrate a bit prematurely.