PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: EARLY BIRD PRICES FOR 2018/19 SEASON TICKETS ENDS TOMORROW

RSS Bot
05-04-2018, 09:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8572)

Centre Hawf
05-04-2018, 01:24 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8572)

It would help if the ticket office answered the phones considering the box office option can’t sell student tickets.

Billy Whizz
05-04-2018, 01:28 PM
What’s our walk up prices for this season?

Aim Here
05-04-2018, 02:07 PM
It would help if the ticket office answered the phones considering the box office option can’t sell student tickets.

There's the discount deadline imminent, so they're probably answering all the phones they can. I wandered in just after 10am this morning to pick up my Ross County ticket and there was an actual queue made up of people mostly needing some form of concession STs keeping staff busy at both windows, with the other staff appearing to be tied up answering phones. You're not the only person who left it until the last minute!

Famous Fiver
05-04-2018, 02:11 PM
Will there be an announcement on take up of Early Bird tickets.

Be interesting to compare with last season.

Come to think of it, what was the take up last season?

Garymcl
05-04-2018, 02:24 PM
Just to say I was down at ticket office earlier quite a number of people were there the staff were being kept very busy just with the number of people in person not including the phone calls they were doing a gret job under the circumstances praise to them !!!!

Centre Hawf
05-04-2018, 02:35 PM
There's the discount deadline imminent, so they're probably answering all the phones they can. I wandered in just after 10am this morning to pick up my Ross County ticket and there was an actual queue made up of people mostly needing some form of concession STs keeping staff busy at both windows, with the other staff appearing to be tied up answering phones. You're not the only person who left it until the last minute!

Appreciate the fact today and tomorrow will be massively busy for them and my criticism isn't with them individually. Just wound me up that I get all the way through the process on the "box office" option to find out they cant do the student price and only the ticket office itself on "Option 2" can do it that hangs up after 20 seconds of ringing instead of putting me on hold.

hibbydad
05-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Appreciate the fact today and tomorrow will be massively busy for them and my criticism isn't with them individually. Just wound me up that I get all the way through the process on the "box office" option to find out they cant do the student price and only the ticket office itself on "Option 2" can do it that hangs up after 20 seconds of ringing instead of putting me on hold.

Passed the ticket office twice this afternoon and the crowd are out the door waiting

Clerie Green
05-04-2018, 03:51 PM
Magic !

GGTTH :flag: :aok::flag:

booshsutton
05-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Question regarding season tickets. I've not had one for a few years, but was thinking about buying one this year.

Actually, I'm thinking of buying two, both in my name, but the second ticket I would give to pals/family on a game by game basis.

Is this allowed? Reading through the t&c's there's a bit that says they need to be used by the designation on the ticket, but then talks about not using a child's ticket for an adult.

Or would I be better just continuing to PATG/book online?

Eyrie
05-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Question regarding season tickets. I've not had one for a few years, but was thinking about buying one this year.

Actually, I'm thinking of buying two, both in my name, but the second ticket I would give to pals/family on a game by game basis.

Is this allowed? Reading through the t&c's there's a bit that says they need to be used by the designation on the ticket, but then talks about not using a child's ticket for an adult.

If you want your mate to sit next to you then you'll need to get two season tickets.

Clerie Green
05-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Just don’t tell anyone. ,

:thumbsup:

GreenCastle
05-04-2018, 09:14 PM

I would get the ST - as long as it’s an adult using an adult etc you will be fine.

The club deserves the support - let’s fill Easter Road

NAE NOOKIE
06-04-2018, 01:17 AM
Passed the ticket office twice this afternoon and the crowd are out the door waiting

To be fair if there was 10 folk queuing at our ticket office half them would be standing in the street, its not exactly roomy :greengrin

Aim Here
06-04-2018, 11:31 AM
To be fair if there was 10 folk queuing at our ticket office half them would be standing in the street, its not exactly roomy :greengrin

Then again, a ten person-queue for significant parts of a given non-matchday is a sign of high demand.

Earlydelivery
06-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Just went past and the Q is snaking along the west stand entrance

KWJ
06-04-2018, 01:55 PM
I work at Norton Park and I'm freaking out thinking I'm missing out on something as there's been a queue all day!

Ronniekirk
06-04-2018, 08:10 PM
Was there at 4 pm renewing mine and at one point over 20in the que and tricks of people arriving all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk