PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: THE CHANGING ROOM LAUNCHES THIS THURSDAY

RSS Bot
04-04-2018, 11:50 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8568)

bigwheel
04-04-2018, 12:05 PM
What a brilliant community initiative.

Future17
21-05-2018, 07:23 AM
Has anybody heard anymore about this initiative? I attended the launch event and signed up for more information, but haven't heard anything.

I know six weeks isn't a massive period of time, but with it being a relatively short term pilot project and the season coming to an end, I though I might have heard something by now.

If nobody on here has heard anything, I'll contact SAMH directly.

LustForLeith
21-05-2018, 07:31 AM
Has anybody heard anymore about this initiative? I attended the launch event and signed up for more information, but haven't heard anything.

I know six weeks isn't a massive period of time, but with it being a relatively short term pilot project and the season coming to an end, I though I might have heard something by now.

If nobody on here has heard anything, I'll contact SAMH directly.

I’m exactly the same. I appreciate that it takes a lot of time and effort to organise things like this but I expected to hear something back by now.

Mainstandman
21-05-2018, 08:53 AM
There's been a group of us going through a pilot programme to design and shape what it will look like for fans. I'll speak to the leader about it tomorrow and mention that a communication of progress and next stages would be helpful.

Future17
21-05-2018, 11:01 AM
There's been a group of us going through a pilot programme to design and shape what it will look like for fans. I'll speak to the leader about it tomorrow and mention that a communication of progress and next stages would be helpful.

Good to hear! Thanks, that would be much appreciated.

LustForLeith
21-05-2018, 12:03 PM

Cheers for the update

When everything went silent I had the feeling this was being treated like a box ticking exercise by Hibs. “Let’s show that we’ve acknowledged mental health issues and everybody will think we’re Barry but we might not doing anything about it.” Almost like workplaces putting up posters to highlight things like Mental Health Awareness week then have nothing in place for when that week finishes.

Glad to be proved wrong. It’s a condition that unfortunately takes it toll far too much so credit to Hibs for doing something about it.