PDA

View Full Version : Huns running scared

Deansy
04-04-2018, 12:37 AM
Over on 'Bigot-media' it's reading like they've accepted fate -

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/314897-hibs-only-4-points-behind-with-a-game-in-hand/?page=9

'Distinct possibility that we're going to end up in fourth place if this nightmare continues. Doesn't bear thinking about'

Is he/she/it right - is there no way they can finish 5th/6th ??

BegbieHSC
04-04-2018, 01:04 AM
Some glorious posts below. Get it right up the bigoted, knuckledragging ****-bags. Sevco 2012 - we're coming for you!

"We are pish
We have a pish manager and a squad full of bottle merchants. They are terrified of Ibrox and have a losers mentality
We won't be doing anything of note until we have a total revamp from top to bottom"

"More embarrassment and abject failure to endure
let’s be honest the season is over just now
i doubt I will be back at ibrox until the start of next season tbh
the crook has my ST money so if him or any of his cronies can’t make the effort then why should I?
****s"

"Until king leaves this is what we have to look forward to for years to come. To be honest I'm that used to those spineless ****s letting us down time after time it's actually becoming the norm. between the ****ing board and those ****ing imposters currently wearing the blue jersey we are in some mess and I don't see it getting better anytime soon. For a team like the Rangers to go so long throughout the season without appointing a full time manager and instead promote the under 20s coach tells me all I need to know about the ****s and I am ****ing sick. only thing keeps me going is the fact there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers worldwide and I am so proud to be a bear just like each and everyone of you are and we will all see the Rangers rise once again just don't know when though but I know it won't be anytime soon with this ****ing board in place."

"Being beat to second by the sheep and their *****bag manager would be humiliating and prove that we hadn't improved since last season.
Coming fourth to the wannabe filth and their inbred ****my manager would would prove that we had regressed.
Neither situation is acceptable and the board and players would be equally responsible in my eyes."

Pagan Hibernia
04-04-2018, 06:07 AM
“There’s not a team like the Glasgow Rangers worldwide”.... they’re not wrong there

Sir David Gray
04-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Some glorious posts below. Get it right up the bigoted, knuckledragging ****-bags. Sevco 2012 - we're coming for you!

"We are pish
We have a pish manager and a squad full of bottle merchants. They are terrified of Ibrox and have a losers mentality
We won't be doing anything of note until we have a total revamp from top to bottom"

the crook has my ST money so if him or any of his cronies can’t make the effort then why should I?
****s"

"Until king leaves this is what we have to look forward to for years to come. To be honest I'm that used to those spineless ****s letting us down time after time it's actually becoming the norm. between the ****ing board and those ****ing imposters currently wearing the blue jersey we are in some mess and I don't see it getting better anytime soon. For a team like the Rangers to go so long throughout the season without appointing a full time manager and instead promote the under 20s coach tells me all I need to know about the ****s and I am ****ing sick. only thing keeps me going is the fact there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers worldwide and I am so proud to be a bear just like each and everyone of you are and we will all see the Rangers rise once again just don't know when though but I know it won't be anytime soon with this ****ing board in place."

"Being beat to second by the sheep and their *****bag manager would be humiliating and prove that we hadn't improved since last season.
Coming fourth to the wannabe filth and their inbred ****my manager would would prove that we had regressed.
Neither situation is acceptable and the board and players would be equally responsible in my eyes."

You can feel the seethe from here! :faf:

Glasgow Rangers, we're coming for you.

Pretty Boy
04-04-2018, 07:48 AM

"We are pish

****s"

:faf:

I'm so conflicted because I both hate and love Rangers at the same time. They are comedy gold.

Bostonhibby
04-04-2018, 07:58 AM
It's almost as if they're saying they're not rangers anymore.

Just catching up with the rest of us.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk