PDA

View Full Version : What's better seats for a season ticket?

Daniel_Law
03-04-2018, 11:55 PM
What would you lot say is better seats for a season ticket next season? Me and a mate are trying to decide.

Currently we've got two seats next to each other halfway up section 43 ( East Stand ) but the last few games we've been in the singing section and enjoyed it. There's arguments to both really..

East Stand has a better view and my mate reckons when it's bigger games the crowd will potentially have better atmosphere cause there's more people.

The singing section is class cause well, even in smaller games like tonight there's still a fair bit of noise and it's great to be with the drums and flags, the flip side is that when the play is at the away end the view isn't exactly great, but then again when it is at our end you get a good show..

What's your opinions on it?

HTD1875
04-04-2018, 12:28 AM
I moved from the east into section 25 at the start of this season. Your right about the view and it’s strange that the seats are priced the same as the side on view that the east or west gives you.

Enjoy the atmosphere and worth the move for the view of Scott Allan’s goal against hearts alone, Knew it was in as soon as it left his foot.

Daniel_Law
04-04-2018, 12:31 AM
I moved from the east into section 25 at the start of this season. Your right about the view and it’s strange that the seats are priced the same as the side on view that the east or west gives you.

Enjoy the atmosphere and worth the move for the view of Scott Allan’s goal against hearts alone, Knew it was in as soon as it left his foot.

The fans today when we were 1-0 down were terrific like, when it's big games the atmosphere will be good where ever you are but games like this I do reckon section 25 is the best place to be... will probably move unless someone persuades me otherwise.:aok: