PDA

View Full Version : The Attitude of this Hibernian Side

Dashing Bob S
03-04-2018, 10:57 PM
They literarily do play to win and never give in. I have seen good Hibs teams before but none with the relentless will to achieve victory and brush aside the opposition, while ignoring all set backs. They really are uncompromising focused *******s and I love it.

Thank you Neil Lennon.

Mantis Toboggan
03-04-2018, 11:00 PM
They literarily do play to win and never give in. I have seen good Hibs teams before but none with the relentless will to achieve victory and brush aside the opposition, while ignoring all set backs. They really are uncompromising focused *******s and I love it.

Thank you Neil Lennon.

I really do think that Lennon is key to all this. The man is a winner.

southsider
03-04-2018, 11:04 PM
Aye, he has added real steal to our team and an attitude. Long may it continue,

hibby6270
03-04-2018, 11:04 PM
The other thread about Neil’s league record to date says it all really. Very difficult to beat and a 50+% win ratio shows the mentality he has instilled into the players. Long may it last.

hibbysam
03-04-2018, 11:06 PM
I really do think that Lennon is key to all this. The man is a winner.

I think he plays a part, but I would say that’s doing this team a disservice, I feel they are all winners too, and believe that they are good enough to win every week. Not with the swagger of old teams, but will style and sheer determination. Listen to McGinn or McGregor talking, Boyle similar, Allan and Whittaker, they are all winners and want it every bit as much as Lennon.

poolman
03-04-2018, 11:08 PM

Thank you Neil Lennon.

Well take a quick look at points back DB

I had a look to see what nonsense they were coming up with on the games tonight thread

Some Yam said he was there and we should have won by more but we didn't have the character or skill to do so

:greengrin:thumbsup: He was maybe away for a pee at the first goal

NAE NOOKIE
03-04-2018, 11:27 PM
To be fair this team with many of the same players had a very good attitude under Stubbs as well. But what we seem to really be getting a grip on is not giving up when we have a setback like we did tonight and being a long way from a team that can be intimidated by the hammer throwers of this league like Hamilton and the Yams.

If this Hibs team does lose a game it wont be for a lack of guts or effort ... for sure we have days where we can be flat or just not on it like we were on Saturday or at Pittodrie when we fell to bits, but that they have good spirit and attitude is plain to see.

blackpoolhibs
04-04-2018, 06:00 AM
Under Stubbs we had a soft side that saw us draw and lose too many games, and when we did he came across as if it was ok as his team had given their all.

Under Lennon, he does not tolerate defeats the same way. He lets the players know in no uncertain terms that its not on, not good enough, and he does not care who knows how he feels.

Its a great time to be a Hibby. :top marks

Viva_Palmeiras
04-04-2018, 06:12 AM
Stuff yer A-Team kids here’s

The Professionals...

https://youtu.be/PCFVEvZvo3g

Thank you Neil Lennon.

hibbydog
04-04-2018, 06:45 AM
I still think winning the Scottish Cup has also had a lot to do with it.

It’s completely transformed our club in terms of attendances and making us realise we’re a big club that wins things. The players have stepped right up to the plate too.

Good being a hibby just now.

FilipinoHibs
04-04-2018, 06:50 AM

Thank you Neil Lennon.

The Tornadoes, Sauzee and co and Mowbray babes did not have it.

Onion
04-04-2018, 06:52 AM
I still think winning the Scottish Cup has also had a lot to do with it.

It’s completely transformed our club in terms of attendances and making us realise we’re a big club that wins things. The players have stepped right up to the plate too.

Good being a hibby just now.

:agree: Agree, cup win has given the whole club belief. But NL is the reason we're in this position at this stage of the season. His January replacement of Stokes and Murray with Allan, Kamberi and McLaren has been a masterstroke. Great to watch.

J-C
04-04-2018, 08:04 AM
Lennon questioned their mentality a couple of times this season after defeats, the players now understand what's expected from them and realise Lennon takes no crap and if need be will get shot of anyone either not good enough or not pulling their weight ( Stokes & Murray ).

NZ Green
04-04-2018, 10:56 AM
Its funny, when we were in the Championship I expected Hibs to win pretty much every game. Now we are in the Premiership, but I don't feel much different.

I should add the only team to lose less games than us this season is Celtic.

Stevie Reid
04-04-2018, 11:05 AM
Have always been confident that Lennon would instil the many traits that this team has - I just didn't think it would happen so quickly.

We have made incredible progress. To have only lost six games is amazing - and when you throw in the number of draws which could (and in some cases - thanks to referee ineptitude - should) easily have been wins, you can see where we could be headed.

If only half of those draws had been wins, we would be three points behind Celtic - that said, to be only 13 behind them at this stage of our first season back, is awesome.

We're only two wins short of our total in Mowbray's first season when we finished third. We lost 13 games that season.

Hibbyradge
04-04-2018, 11:10 AM

Thank you Neil Lennon.

That's exactly the point I made to my mates after the game last night.

The player' determination and self belief is different to even the great 70s team. The loss of the goal last night would have floored loads of Hibs teams in the past and there have been several occasions when we've had to come from behind to win.

Another big difference, and a very positive one, is the behaviour of the crowd. Not so long ago the boos would have rung out when we conceded, and although there are groans when players make mistakes, folk seem more prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt instead of screaming abuse.

For the first time in my memory, we also don't seem to have a target for the boo boys. It's all good.

we are hibs
04-04-2018, 11:11 AM
Under Stubbs we had a soft side that saw us draw and lose too many games, and when we did he came across as if it was ok as his team had given their all.

Under Lennon, he does not tolerate defeats the same way. He lets the players know in no uncertain terms that its not on, not good enough, and he does not care who knows how he feels.

didn't take long for someone to take a pop at Stubbs :rolleyes:

at no point under Stubbs did anyone ever say a defeat was "ok".

Carheenlea
04-04-2018, 11:17 AM
I think this attitude and mentality is working it’s way into the support as well. Going behind in games would at one time be cue for negativity and acceptance that we would probably go on and lose, but I see a far more positive support now. Going behind is never fun, but there is a belief that we can turn games around, grind down stuffy opposition and also go toe to toe with the better teams in the league. Hibs fans are definitely buying into this winning mentality along with the players, and it’s Neil Lennon who has instilled this.

blackpoolhibs
04-04-2018, 11:24 AM

Would you have prefered it if id said Fenlon or Hughes?

This is a different type of team from the last manager, this manager does not accept lacklustre performances, he does not accept excuses, he's someone who does not take defeats lightly, and won't offer up excuse after excuse when we can all see the reasons ourselves.

NAE NOOKIE
04-04-2018, 11:25 AM
That's exactly the point I made to my mates after the game last night.

The player' determination and self belief is different to even the great 70s team. The loss of the goal last night would have floored loads of Hibs teams in the past and there have been several occasions when we've had to come from behind to win.

Another big difference, and a very positive one, is the behaviour of the crowd. Not so long ago the boos would have rung out when we conceded, and although there are groans when players make mistakes, folk seem more prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt instead of screaming abuse.

For the first time in my memory, we also don't seem to have a target for the boo boys. It's all good.

Something the club really need to address IMO ..... it totally flies in the face of the traditions of this great club :grr:, it should have been sorted in the January window, lets hope we can do something in the summer.

Hibbyradge
04-04-2018, 11:31 AM
Something the club really need to address IMO ..... it totally flies in the face of the traditions of this great club :grr:, it should have been sorted in the January window, lets hope we can do something in the summer.

I completely agree. That other bloke was talking pish. All good my arse.

Bring back Colin Nish.

J-C
04-04-2018, 11:33 AM

This is a different type of team from the last manager, this manager does not accept lacklustre performances, he does not accept excuses, he's someone who does not take defeats lightly, and won't offer up excuse after excuse when we can all see the reasons ourselves.

:agree:

Lennon mentioned " Boy band image", meaning they played at being pro footballers without the actual graft needed to being one, I think the 3 January signings have made a huge difference to the attitude and the general good feeling withing the squad.

Peevemor
04-04-2018, 11:35 AM
As has been said in a couple of interviews, Lennon has told Boyle to keep running at defenders and trying things - even if it may not work 19 times out of 20, just to get up and try again.

I think this is the difference throughout the squad. I think Lennon accepts that, given the budget he has, all our players will have some sort of flaw/weakness. The difference is he doesn't let them dwell on mistakes but instead encourages them to battle on, leaving no opportunity for heads to "go down". This eventually transmits to the supporters too.

we are hibs
04-04-2018, 11:35 AM

at what stage did Stubbs ever accept lacklustre performances? or take defeats lightly? The fact is the reason we are where we are now is because of Alan Stubbs. He build the core of this side, gave them belief that they can beat anyone in this country by winning a major trophy. If we lose that cup final we are playing infront of 4/5000 crowds spending a third year in the Championship and probably heading the same way as Dundee United with major financial problems.

But we won it and the belief the players got from it, the fans got from it and the money we made from it ensured we could bring Lennon in and the quality of player we are watching now due to the crowds coming back in their numbers to back the club. I am just fed up of people using Lennon to have a go at Stubbs. Alan Stubbs is a Hibernian legend and deserves more respect than he gets from some supporters.

KingFranck
04-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Watching this team this season has been a joy they all play as a team.
No idea who you are but the guy I passed last night post match says to his mate “ didn’t think Scott Allan played well tonight”
What is it with some fans, always have negatives regardless how we play or what the score was.
If you are reading this don’t bother coming back if all you can do is slate a player after a win !

snooky
04-04-2018, 11:43 AM
No idea who you are but the guy I passed last night post match says to his mate “ didn’t think Scott Allan played well tonight”
What is it with some fans, always have negatives regardless how we play or what the score was.
If you are reading this don’t bother coming back if all you can do is slate a player after a win !

I think it's perfectly normal to discuss individual players performances with your mates after the game. They can often point out things that maybe you missed and vice versa.
Fwiw, I've seen some horror games when we've won and some great games when we've lost.
Btw, I think your last sentence is a bit OTT, KF.

JimboHibs
04-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Lennon questioned their mentality a couple of times this season after defeats, the players now understand what's expected from them and realise Lennon takes no crap and if need be will get shot of anyone either not good enough or not pulling their weight ( Stokes & Murray ).

That's only a part of it,Lennon has improved them as players the confidence hes installing in them is fantastic.

snooky
04-04-2018, 12:12 PM

I remember one of our players moving along the M8 and the first thing he noticed was the raising of the fitness level. That together with a winning mentality is the big difference between the winners and the losers. Alex Ferguson installed that winning attitude in every team he managed. Neil (like all successful managers) has the same drive that is required to get 'consistency' - now that IS the key word.
Every team can have it's day but the key is to have your day every game you play.

Hibbyradge
04-04-2018, 12:15 PM

Didn't play very well"?

I'm glad Scott never overheard that slating.

He would have been crushed. :wink:

matty_f
04-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Lennon has undoubtedly added something extra to the team. I admit that I never really bought in to the perception that Hibs didn't have a winning mentality under Stubbs, but I do find it hard to disagree that there has been a fundamental shift in character in the side.

IMHO, Lennon takes a lot of credit for that, but so too should Leeann Dempster and George Craig - the results and performances we see are not attributal to one single factor or influence, they're a culmination of lots of improvements coming together.

This is all underpinned by the support, who are funding the improvements, funding the quality of manager and player we're able to get, and backing the team through season tickets, walk up sales, and HSL donations.

We are not in this place by accident, we're here by design.

I've said it before but there is a huge opportunity at Hibs right now, success is there for the taking if we continue to improve, the support continues to grow, and the money flowing into the club continues to increase.

This should be the start of something, not the high point.

GGTTH

KingFranck
04-04-2018, 09:42 PM
I think it's perfectly normal to discuss individual players performances with your mates after the game. They can often point out things that maybe you missed and vice versa.
Fwiw, I've seen some horror games when we've won and some great games when we've lost.
Btw, I think your last sentence is a bit OTT, KF.

Tbh my last sentence was maybe OTT but I really couldn’t believe Scotty was getting slated.
Tell me why after last night and the season we have had already dovfans still feel the need to slate players? Think themeselves fortunate they don’t watch that other mob, they could have spent the whole week slating the players (and manager)
Poor stuff I say.

Sir David Gray
04-04-2018, 09:46 PM
I'm actually turning up to games now expecting to win.

I honestly couldn't tell you the last time that happened on such a regular basis in the top flight.

That has to filter down from the manager. He has given the team the belief and the confidence they need to go out and express themselves. He demands so much of them and it's showing on the pitch.

SideBurns
04-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Tbh my last sentence was maybe OTT but I really couldn’t believe Scotty was getting slated.
Tell me why after last night and the season we have had already dovfans still feel the need to slate players? Think themeselves fortunate they don’t watch that other mob, they could have spent the whole week slating the players (and manager)
Poor stuff I say.

If all the guy said was that he didn't think Scott played that well then it doesn't really sound like he was "slating" him. In fact, that guy might have been me, as I didn't think he was great last night but he still contributed plenty and I'm delighted he's back. However, a guy who tries so many ambitious passes and flicks is always going to have nights where things don't come off for him; he's worth the admission money when he's on song though.

On the original point - this is a team who believe they're good enough to beat anybody, and have a determination to not lose. It's a combination which inevitably gets results. Magic.

Hi Heid Yin
04-04-2018, 10:20 PM
For the first time in all the decades of watching Hibs I can honestly say that I've never felt more "connected" with my beloved club.
The positive energy surrounding Easter Road emanates from both those running the club and we supporters - we are all of us "united" in ambition and in "direction".
These are "heady" and exciting days to be a Hibby - Scottish Cup win, Promoted as Champions, Record crowds, Superb Stadium, State of the art (and owned) training complex, scintillating footie, dominating the Edinburgh derby, and now genuinely competing for runners up spot in the SPL.

:flag::flag:

SRHibs
04-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Poor stuff I say.

How do you know this passing comment wasn’t surrounded by praise for lots of other players?

Are you going to go into JB’s thread and tell him not to return to ER because he mentioned Marciano’s poor performances? Believe it or not, after the match some people like to try and discuss the game objectively.

Strange post IMO.

OT: the attitude of the side is great. It helps that everyone on the park looks like they’re enjoying being part of the club too!

guthrie01
04-04-2018, 10:37 PM
I genuinely believe if given the right funds and players Lennon could win us the league

jacomo
04-04-2018, 10:48 PM

It’s Hibs.net myth making in full effect.

But Stubbs achieved what no manager in 114 years could and our current gaffer has a real connection with the fans so it’s all good.

heidtheba
04-04-2018, 10:58 PM
The only evidence I have for what I'm going to say is what I've read on here and my own opinion based on matches watched on TV but I think we needed Stubbs when we had him and Lennon now. The team that went down had been playing with no morale for months, throw in a relegation like we had (2-0 up and then losing it at the death) would have had a massive effect on the players we kept on. The fans were also rightly annoyed and a few, from what I could make out, weren't necessarily in a mood to always support the team. Fortunately most were and fortunately we had Stubbs come in when he did. He seems to be a much more softly spoken guy and I think that might have been what we needed at the time. Would Lennon have been able to come straight in to the 14/15 side and make them win? No one could ever tell and I'm not saying that Lennon wouldn't have given some of that team the morale building they needed, but Stubbs clearly did.
Now we've got Neil and he's brought a real sense of steel to the team. He also spoke so well on the DVD and I never thought I'd love having him as manager as much as I am. He's done wonders...but I think both managers have gotten us to where we are now. Credit to them both IMHO.

SideBurns
04-04-2018, 10:59 PM
I genuinely believe if given the right funds and players Lennon could win us the league

Your post has made me think: when was the last time Hibs could, technically, still have a chance of being Scottish Champions with only 6 games to go? Obviously it's not gonnae happen but does emphasise what a good season it's been so far. Maybe I should have started another thread asking the question...

Hibbyradge
04-04-2018, 11:10 PM
He also spoke so well on the DVD

I agree with your comments, but on what DVD did Lennon feature?

guthrie01
04-04-2018, 11:12 PM
The only evidence I have for what I'm going to say is what I've read on here and my own opinion based on matches watched on TV but I think we needed Stubbs when we had him and Lennon now. The team that went down had been playing with no morale for months, throw in a relegation like we had (2-0 up and then losing it at the death) would have had a massive effect on the players we kept on. The fans were also rightly annoyed and a few, from what I could make out, weren't necessarily in a mood to always support the team. Fortunately most were and fortunately we had Stubbs come in when he did. He seems to be a much more softly spoken guy and I think that might have been what we needed at the time. Would Lennon have been able to come straight in to the 14/15 side and make them win? No one could ever tell and I'm not saying that Lennon wouldn't have given some of that team the morale building they needed, but Stubbs clearly did.
Now we've got Neil and he's brought a real sense of steel to the team. He also spoke so well on the DVD and I never thought I'd love having him as manager as much as I am. He's done wonders...but I think both managers have gotten us to where we are now. Credit to them both IMHO.

Good post :agree:

I like to think of Stubbs being the one who built the ship and Lennon the one to take us across the sea in it. Both managers done an incredible job getting us to where we are now and hopefully even more success in our future

Thecat23
04-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Lennon has installed something I’ve never seen in my time watching Hibs. A belief we are going to win every game! I honestly think the players believe it too. In fact even I’m confident each week we will win or at worst draw.

It’s a great time to be watching Hibs and long may it continue.

snooky
05-04-2018, 07:03 PM
Lennon has installed something I’ve never seen in my time watching Hibs. A belief we are going to win every game! I honestly think the players believe it too. In fact even I’m confident each week we will win or at worst draw.

It’s a great time to be watching Hibs and long may it continue.

In the heyday of the Tornados I used to go to ER wondering how many goals we would win by. I never considered the fact we might lose.
It's kinda heading that way again - if we can hold on to the class players or attract similar replacements.
The doldrum days of journeymen and riding-into-the-sunset players are hopefully in the past.

Sir David Gray
05-04-2018, 07:16 PM
I agree with your comments, but on what DVD did Lennon feature?

The Hibernian Reborn DVD from last season? :dunno:

Soldiersteve
05-04-2018, 07:51 PM
:thumbsup::flag:
Lennon has undoubtedly added something extra to the team. I admit that I never really bought in to the perception that Hibs didn't have a winning mentality under Stubbs, but I do find it hard to disagree that there has been a fundamental shift in character in the side.

IMHO, Lennon takes a lot of credit for that, but so too should Leeann Dempster and George Craig - the results and performances we see are not attributal to one single factor or influence, they're a culmination of lots of improvements coming together.

This is all underpinned by the support, who are funding the improvements, funding the quality of manager and player we're able to get, and backing the team through season tickets, walk up sales, and HSL donations.

We are not in this place by accident, we're here by design.

I've said it before but there is a huge opportunity at Hibs right now, success is there for the taking if we continue to improve, the support continues to grow, and the money flowing into the club continues to increase.

This should be the start of something, not the high point.

GGTTH

Hibbyradge
05-04-2018, 07:56 PM
The Hibernian Reborn DVD from last season? :dunno:

Right. I didn't see that.

I must make a point of getting it.

Garymcl
05-04-2018, 08:19 PM
I tell what this team has done for me made me leave the pub earlier on match day cause I canny wait to see every game and frightened I miss an early goal not been like that for a long time probably Turnballs team in the 70s this really is a great time to be a hibby already can't wait for next season and a trip to Europe hopefully :flag:

Halmyre Hibee
05-04-2018, 09:01 PM

If anyone can Lennon can.

As a teenager the Tornadoes were my favourite Hibs team and still are but the way the club is being run from top to bottom at the moment I think we are in a great position to improve year on year. Yes we may lose some heroes along the way as money talks but if we can replace them with similar quality and the fans continue to support the team in good numbers then anything is possible.

I never thought we would ever win the Scottish Cup in my lifetime so to be League Champions given the financial clout of Celtic and Rangers (although they have messed up) would be some achievement.We may never do it but that should always be our aim.

As long as we are in with a shout and win the odd cup, play in Europe and try to play entertaining football then that will probably suffice for me.

I'm thoroughly enjoying being a Hibby just now.

Ozyhibby
05-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Goals is the key. Until Kanberri, Allan and McLaren arrived we were averaging 1.33 goals per game in the league and since they arrived we are scoring 2 per game.
That is a long term problem that appears to have been solved by Lennon in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northernhibee
05-04-2018, 10:00 PM
It's pretty telling of the attitude of this side that Stokes was up to the same tricks as his first spell at the club and got ditched after just a few months.

A lack of professionalism is no longer accepted.

Stubbs brought us the DNA of the team - McGinn, McGeouch, Boyle, Gray etc. that combine workrate with talent and Lennon built on that.

hhibs
05-04-2018, 10:04 PM
In the heyday of the Tornados I used to go to ER wondering how many goals we would win by. I never considered the fact we might lose.
It's kinda heading that way again - if we can hold on to the class players or attract similar replacements.
The doldrum days of journeymen and riding-into-the-sunset players are hopefully in the past.

Happy days indeed !

Thecat23
05-04-2018, 10:08 PM

Must have been great seeing so many great players back then.

One Day Soon
05-04-2018, 10:14 PM

I've supported Hibs for, I guess, 39 years. My first game was George Best's home debut against Partick Thistle.

In all that time I can't recall anyone seriously suggesting we could win the league.

It is utterly astonishing that you have made the observation above and it doesn't seem impossible or ridiculous. Improbable, difficult and unlikely. But not impossible.

I said it since day one. We are very lucky to have Neil Lennon. We should be doing everything we can to make sure he loves it here even more than he already does.

Clerie Green
05-04-2018, 10:17 PM
Must have been great seeing so many great players back then.

It was :top marks

blackpoolhibs
06-04-2018, 06:21 AM
Goals is the key. Until Kanberri, Allan and McLaren arrived we were averaging 1.33 goals per game in the league and since they arrived we are scoring 2 per game.
That is a long term problem that appears to have been solved by Lennon in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, we now play the game further up the park, and are stretching teams across their back four with 2 players who don't give defenders a minutes peace.

Instead of our centre forward dropping wide or deep, we now let those players in the middle of the park do their jobs, also the addition of Allan has helped, with his ability to find space between midfield and the oppositions defenders to weave his magic.

John McGinn now has space to run into, someone to pass to, and is looking back to his best because of this too.

We are a much better balanced side since January. :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
06-04-2018, 06:36 AM
Exactly, we now play the game further up the park, and are stretching teams across their back four with 2 players who don't give defenders a minutes peace.

Instead of our centre forward dropping wide or deep, we now let those players in the middle of the park do their jobs, also the addition of Allan has helped, with his ability to find space between midfield and the oppositions defenders to weave his magic.

John McGinn now has space to run into, someone to pass to, and is looking back to his best because of this too.

We are a much better balanced side since January. :thumbsup:

Very much this. Additionally, a back three of central defenders allows Hanlon or Ambrose the odd opportunity to steam forward, putting further pressure on opponents. With the added pace and fitness/stamina we can hurt teams in a variety of ways. We must be a nightmare to play against. You now sense a despondent fear factor in some teams when they play us.

Stonewall
06-04-2018, 06:50 AM
Very much this. Additionally, a back three of central defenders allows Hanlon or Ambrose the odd opportunity to steam forward, putting further pressure on opponents. With the added pace and fitness/stamina we can hurt teams in a variety of ways. We must be a nightmare to play against. You now sense a despondent fear factor in some teams when they play us.

Exactly what I was going to say with a wee mention for Boyle's ability to run at pace at defences. Put that together with the work rate and footballing nous we are developing and we are looking a better and more complete team than any I can remember since the early 70s. Can we keep progressing?

Stevie Reid
06-04-2018, 11:58 AM
A team full of good footballers, comfortable on the ball; too many threats for most teams to deal with; patient when we need to be, can be blistering on the counter at times too; really well balanced team, even when key personnel are missing; a good footballing side, but are always up for a scrap as well.

Add to that a manager who is tactically astute, and makes the players want to run through a brick wall for him.

Happy days :greengrin

Forza Fred
07-04-2018, 11:31 AM

That was exactly how I remember the Tornadoes days.

We EXPECTED to win, plain and simple.

Borderhibbie76
07-04-2018, 11:42 AM
Poor stuff I say.Saying someone didn't play well is not slating them mate...think your getting a bit carried away tbh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

KingFranck
07-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Saying someone didn't play well is not slating them mate...think your getting a bit carried away tbh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Probably just heat of the moment from me fellow Hibees.
The strange thing though about supporting Hibs (and not just this season) is fans having a go at players even when we have won a game. Do some fans always feel they have to have a scapegoat when we win ? I know that sounds mental as I usually accept fans finding scapegoats when we lose but when we win ???

Anyway I promise to never ever have a go at someone having a go at our players and that should please everyone :flag:

In the meantime I'm off to have a go at the Aberdeen players who decided not turn up today :fuming: