PDA

View Full Version : Defeats

supershotmo
03-04-2018, 10:51 PM
Only Celtic have a better loss column than us. If only we could have turned a few of the draws into victories.

Ozyhibby
03-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Signing Kamberi, McLaren and Allan was all about that. We were dominating games but not scoring enough goals. Difference is night and day since January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monktonharp
03-04-2018, 11:21 PM
a couple of away games that spring to mind, start of season Dundee, we murdered them 1 all. Hamilton midseason away , we murdered them 1 all. there were others. Celtic, let them off the hook and all these were aways.

hfc rd
03-04-2018, 11:28 PM
a couple of away games that spring to mind, start of season Dundee, we murdered them 1 all. Hamilton midseason away , we murdered them 1 all. there were others. Celtic, let them off the hook and all these were aways.

Definitely. Many of those draws could have turned into victories. St Johnstone earlier this season. Tommy Wright mentioned they were lucky to escape with a point in his post match interview. The derby at the PBS, Shaw goal not given when ball clearly had crossed the line.

Nakedmanoncrack
03-04-2018, 11:50 PM
Signing Kamberi, McLaren and Allan was all about that. We were dominating games but not scoring enough goals. Difference is night and day since January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have been interesting to see where we'd be if we'd had that trio from the start of the season.

California-Hibs
04-04-2018, 12:59 AM
Only Celtic have a better loss column than us. If only we could have turned a few of the draws into victories.

It really is scary to think that a lot of those draws where we know we dominated and should of won, we win those instead of drawing and we’re literally talking about a Hibs/Celtic title race! Still been an outstanding season regardless.

percy veer
04-04-2018, 05:06 AM
tynecastle the goal not given

calumhibee1
04-04-2018, 06:42 AM
Would have been interesting to see where we'd be if we'd had that trio from the start of the season.

We’d have been a good 4 or 5 clear in second IMO.

ian cruise
04-04-2018, 08:02 AM

In all fairness I'm sure all teams will be able to say the sane, Celtic included.