PDA

View Full Version : The Fans - Well Done Tonight !

hibsboy69
03-04-2018, 10:48 PM
Don't post that often nowadays, but I think the fans deserve a special mention tonight.

At 0-1 down the atmosphere could have been as flat as a pancake, but the fans stuck right behind the team and generated a great atmosphere

Well done everyone, brilliant stuff :aok:

:nlgwa

Hibby70
03-04-2018, 10:51 PM
What was the song that was being sung in the second half (like the Man u 20 times song)?

Chuck Rhoades
03-04-2018, 10:53 PM
What was the song that was being sung in the second half (like the Man u 20 times song)?

Mind the gap, mind the gap, Jambo b*******
Mind the gap, mind the gap, I say
It’s getting bigger every f****** day

hibsboy69
03-04-2018, 10:53 PM

Think it was "Mind The Gap"........perhaps someone can confirm ?

hibsboy69
03-04-2018, 10:54 PM

Ha ha ha - brilliant ! :greengrin

Cheers Ross :aok:

Hibby70
03-04-2018, 10:55 PM

Cheers Ross, I'll join in next time now I know the words

hibsboy69
03-04-2018, 10:56 PM
Cheers Ross, I'll join in next time now I know the words

Aye, me too ! :greengrin

JJP
03-04-2018, 11:03 PM
The ironic cheers at Marciano catching the ball was a low point though. Reminded me of the bad old days at Easter Road.

hibsboy69
03-04-2018, 11:07 PM
The ironic cheers at Marciano catching the ball was a low point though. Reminded me of the bad old days at Easter Road.

Think it was done in genuine jest mate...........this NOTHING like the bad old days at ER (as I'm sure you know) :agree:

Borderhibbie76
03-04-2018, 11:22 PM
The ironic cheers at Marciano catching the ball was a low point though. Reminded me of the bad old days at Easter Road.Agreed in jest or not it was in bad taste and not necessary at all. Fans reaction tho to going 1 nil down was excellent overall

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

matty_f
03-04-2018, 11:27 PM
The Marciano jeer aside, I thought the fans were terrific tonight.

NAE NOOKIE
03-04-2018, 11:38 PM
I thought given the rubbish weather and what had been a game to get through rather than enjoy on Saturday both on and off the pitch it was an excellent turnout by the fans tonight and the way they ( we ) responded after going behind was very good ..... thankfully rewarded by what was a much better performance from the team compared to the Partick game.

I enjoyed that tonight :aok:

IMO the cheer Rocky got when he caught the ball was fairly light hearted and I hope he took it that way.

hibsboy69
03-04-2018, 11:50 PM
I thought given the rubbish weather and what had been a game to get through rather than enjoy on Saturday both on and off the pitch it was an excellent turnout by the fans tonight and the way they ( we ) responded after going behind was very good ..... thankfully rewarded by what was a much better performance from the team compared to the Partick game.

I enjoyed that tonight :aok:

IMO the cheer Rocky got when he caught the ball was fairly light hearted and I hope he took it that way.

Great post - my take on it too :aok: