PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

cocteautwin
03-04-2018, 07:35 PM
Anyone else stuck on some sort of reload loop on the match page on Hibs TV? It just keeps reloading for me so I can't even click on the contact studio button before it reloads. Argh.

Gregor
03-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Anyone else stuck on some sort of reload loop on the match page on Hibs TV? It just keeps reloading for me so I can't even click on the contact studio button before it reloads. Argh.

I get that (on my Chromebook), have to disable Unlock Origin (blocks adverts and clickbait JavaScript content) then reload the site.

Similar extensions are Adblock plus ... That sort of thing.

MileHighBees
03-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Perfect stream so far today here in Colorado
Sorry to hear you're having issues
Try logging out, clearing history/cookies then log back in again ??

cocteautwin
03-04-2018, 07:45 PM
I get that (on my Chromebook), have to disable Unlock Origin (blocks adverts and clickbait JavaScript content) then reload the site.

Similar extensions are Adblock plus ... That sort of thing.

Argh. Tried on my laptop, ipad and phone, Chrome and Firefox. Same problem whatever method I use. I'm in Lithuania this week, wondering if it's the hotel internet that's the issue.:confused:

lord bunberry
03-04-2018, 07:50 PM
Hibs tv can **** right off. I致e been paying for the international service for years now, despite the fact that I live in Edinburgh and go to all the home games. Tonight I知 away and want to finally take advantage of it and I get ****ty audio. Having to use a vpn when already out the country is a ****in joke.

bigwheel
03-04-2018, 07:54 PM
Hibs tv can **** right off. I致e been paying for the international service for years now, despite the fact that I live in Edinburgh and go to all the home games. Tonight I知 away and want to finally take advantage of it and I get ****ty audio. Having to use a vpn when already out the country is a ****in joke.

just a thought - are you using your own phone as a hotspot ? when I do it still thinks I'm in the Uk...when I use the hotel wifi..it works fine....

lord bunberry
03-04-2018, 08:14 PM
just a thought - are you using your own phone as a hotspot ? when I do it still thinks I'm in the Uk...when I use the hotel wifi..it works fine....
I知 on the hotel WiFi. I知 still watching the game, but it feels like I知 breaking the law to do so.

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2018, 09:44 PM
I知 on the hotel WiFi. I知 still watching the game, but it feels like I知 breaking the law to do so.

I致e just watched the full 90 minutes without a problem from Lanzarote. So the issue can稚 be at the Hibs TV end and has to be with your WiFi or connection.

Auckland Hibs
03-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Best stream that I have had on Hibs TV for a while - no buffering experienced at all.

:aok:

Big90inOz
04-04-2018, 06:38 AM
Great stream in Perth , Western Australia

Great stream, a choccy Easter Egg, 3 points, a hat trick and got to go back to bed for 2 hrs before work

If Carlsberg made middle of the night matches :greengrin

Billy
04-04-2018, 08:02 AM

Drop me an email: support@hibernianfc.co.uk

I will be able to trace the IP address that you are using.

The only 2 ways that you would only receive audio overseas is if the IP address shows UK and if you have a UK subscription.

Gregor
04-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Hibs tv can **** right off. I’ve been paying for the international service for years now, despite the fact that I live in Edinburgh and go to all the home games. Tonight I’m away and want to finally take advantage of it and I get ****ty audio. Having to use a vpn when already out the country is a ****in joke.

Sometimes it is necessary. I've been in a few places abroad which have a semi-closed WAN that reports a public IP address situated in the UK ... e.g. some Ibis chains have this issue.

It can be an irritation ; but frankly I'd be using a VPN service when piggy-backing off a public wifi regardless.

Next time you have an issue ... go to this page and it'll tell you what Geolocation your IP address maps to.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/pages/whats-my-ip/