PDA

View Full Version : Anywhere showing the match in Venice?

Callum7
03-04-2018, 11:06 AM
And do they let 15 year olds in?

eebsie
03-04-2018, 11:11 AM
Same question for Tenerife?

Hibbyradge
03-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Hibs TV is the only way to see it.

If you don't stump up for that, you'll have to slum it with Juvenile v Real or Sevilla v Bayern.

CropleyWasGod
03-04-2018, 01:01 PM
Same question for Hanoi [emoji16]

Stuff that, I'll be well asleep......

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

douglashibs
03-04-2018, 01:21 PM

No, you’ll just have to go on your own.

NthCarolinaHibs
03-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Same question for Tenerife?

If yer in America's/Los Cristianos,try The Whiskey Jar 🍷⚽

snooky
03-04-2018, 01:58 PM
Anywhere showing the match in Venice?

Try the BBC World News Canal. :wink:

The Green Goblin
03-04-2018, 02:22 PM
Hibs TV. Original and Best.

Ralphy C
03-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Think it would be dryer if they played the game in Venice:greengrin

andyf5
03-04-2018, 02:57 PM

I watched the Partick game in Venice (Treviso) and got a great picture on my tablet with Hibs TV. Took out a 1 month subscription. Irish pubs not interested. Found two English pubs in Venice so you may get lucky there - I didn't try them. The Hotel Papadopoli across from the bus station in Venice had good wifi - they let me into the bar although I wasn't a resident. Not the kind of place to make a noise tho'. Good luck!

andyf5
03-04-2018, 02:59 PM
Hibs TV is the only way to see it.

If you don't stump up for that, you'll have to slum it with Juvenile v Real or Sevilla v Bayern.

Note you can not use Hibs TV with your mobile data plan while abroad - it shows up as you being in the UK and they blocked me. I was raging. Needs a good WiFi signal abroad.

Saturday Boy
03-04-2018, 03:12 PM
Try the BBC World News Canal. :wink:

I think Canal + might be showing it. 😉

Carheenlea
03-04-2018, 03:19 PM
Note you can not use Hibs TV with your mobile data plan while abroad - it shows up as you being in the UK and they blocked me. I was raging. Needs a good WiFi signal abroad.

I'm in Ireland this week and tried to use a VPN to watch game on Saturday - has worked in past over here, but not on this occasion. Audio only which is better than nothing. The only time I miss a game really is when over here so quite annoying that Ireland is included with UK for non viewing rights on Hibs Telly.

Booked4Being-Ugly
03-04-2018, 03:40 PM
I’m in Seville next door to the stadium. Was going to take the wee man to the Bayern game but not at 100 euros per head!

If I sign up for Hibs tv for a one-off game how does that work? Any help would be appreciated.

andyf5
03-04-2018, 03:44 PM
I'm in Ireland this week and tried to use a VPN to watch game on Saturday - has worked in past over here, but not on this occasion. Audio only which is better than nothing. The only time I miss a game really is when over here so quite annoying that Ireland is included with UK for non viewing rights on Hibs Telly.

VPNs are known, tracked and can be blocked. Interestingly there are new EU regulations in force from 1 April that allows your paid UK content to be viewed abroad and also in reverse. So that means any hibs tv subscriber in Europe who comes to the UK should be able to watch the game legally under the new law unless football has an opt out. ( link here http://www.wired.co.uk/article/european-union-commission-eu-portability-regulation )

andyf5
03-04-2018, 03:49 PM
I’m in Seville next door to the stadium. Was going to take the wee man to the Bayern game but not at 100 euros per head!

If I sign up for Hibs tv for a one-off game how does that work? Any help would be appreciated.

Works in minutes in my experience. I pay for a month if I am abroad. Needs good wifi signal. Game last Sat was perfect for me but in the past I have had troubles. My mobile phone data access was blocked abroad for hibs tv as the phone contract has a UK origin. So needs a good wifi signal. Some pubs have very poor signals. I find hotels to be better if you sit in their bar. The more hotel stars the better signal but then the quieter you have to be as the guests do not want football fans jumping up and down....

Booked4Being-Ugly
03-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Works in minutes in my experience. I pay for a month if I am abroad. Needs good wifi signal. Game last Sat was perfect for me but in the past I have had troubles. My mobile phone data access was blocked abroad for hibs tv as the phone contract has a UK origin. So needs a good wifi signal. Some pubs have very poor signals. I find hotels to be better if you sit in their bar. The more hotel stars the better signal but then the quieter you have to be as the guests do not want football fans jumping up and down....Thanks for the reply. I’ll give it a try later, cheers.

lord bunberry
03-04-2018, 03:58 PM

Do you subscribe to hibs tv international? It will only play audio on the normal service no matter where in the world you are. I’ll be watching tonight from lanzarote.

worcesterhibby
03-04-2018, 04:24 PM

I haven't found a VPN that works with Hibs TV

Hibbyradge
03-04-2018, 04:40 PM

IF you pay for the Hibs TV international there's no need for a VPN.

How much is it for a month?

Carheenlea
03-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Do you subscribe to hibs tv international? It will only play audio on the normal service no matter where in the world you are. I’ll be watching tonight from lanzarote.

My subscription is just the standard UK one, but I watched one game last season with a VPN on my phone, but the same VPN didn’t work on Saturday. The commentary is very good though and that will do fine for tonight. Always hard to miss a game when out the country, and originally it was only going to be one until the rearrangement of Hamilton game which was a real blow - watching Hibs is so enjoyable right now.

worcesterhibby
03-04-2018, 05:36 PM
IF you pay for the Hibs TV international there's no need for a VPN.

How much is it for a month?

Ahhhh I didn't realise there was a different price for Uk and overseas..yup I have a UK account.

lord bunberry
03-04-2018, 05:46 PM
My subscription is just the standard UK one, but I watched one game last season with a VPN on my phone, but the same VPN didn’t work on Saturday. The commentary is very good though and that will do fine for tonight. Always hard to miss a game when out the country, and originally it was only going to be one until the rearrangement of Hamilton game which was a real blow - watching Hibs is so enjoyable right now.
You used to be able to watch with a vpn and standard subscription, but that changed this season. You need to upgrade to international now. I’ve got a season ticket and go to most of the home games, but occasionally I’ve not been able to go and watched it on hibs tv international with a vpn.