PDA

View Full Version : admins

Babyshamble
02-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Need to calm down.closing the Doyle thread was ridiculous.thought this forum was about free speech?

Since90+2
02-04-2018, 07:24 PM
Does seem abit Ott to close a thread I'd agree because basically someone said she doesn't have nice teeth? Been far worse things said about Hearts players and managers (particularly Levein and Locke) and threads haven't been closed.

Sammy7nil
02-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Need to calm down.closing the Doyle thread was ridiculous.thought this forum was about free speech?

I think some of the comments were a wee bit offensive maybe it was the right thing to close rather than letting it escalate. I think the Admins generally do a good job leave it to them.

HNA11
02-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Frankly I couldn't be bothered deleting the comments that needed deleting. It wasn't really a thread that 'needs' to be here.

If people think 'I hope you fall and break your buck teeth' and 'Hertz bitch' are high humour then fair play. Seems a bit unnecessary to me.

Scouse Hibee
02-04-2018, 07:30 PM

It was schoolboy crap and not worth the thread anyway.

HNA11
02-04-2018, 07:30 PM
Should have added I'm closing this as well. If anyone wants to discuss further they can PM me.

Sammy7nil
02-04-2018, 07:31 PM
Frankly I couldn't be bothered deleting the comments that needed deleting. It wasn't really a thread that 'needs' to be here.

If people think 'I hope you fall and break your buck teeth' and 'Hertz bitch' are high humour then fair play. Seems a bit unnecessary to me.

Close this thread :greengrin

One Day
02-04-2018, 07:31 PM
Does seem abit Ott to close a thread I'd agree because basically someone said she doesn't have nice teeth? Been far worse things said about Hearts players and managers (particularly Levein and Locke) and threads haven't been closed.

Agree it does seem a bit ott