sadtom
02-04-2018, 12:12 PM

FilipinoHibs
02-04-2018, 12:15 PM

Silence if the Yams

dchibs
02-04-2018, 06:51 PM
Silence if the Yams

I would love for us, in the Keegan style to overtake the Huns and Dons for third or second just to get it up a couple of yams who said at the start of the season, I but Hibs are going to finish second. according to Lennon. I Think just a big cheesy grin to start will do leave it for a while before ripping into them.

02-04-2018, 10:52 PM

They're starting a singing section? If so, it's doomed to failure. They seem to have an ever growing sectarian faction and based on the Goncalves situation it sounds like they've got a vocal racist element too.

If Budge has agreed to it then she'll look pretty silly when she has to put a stop to it after a few matches. Does she sit with her fingers in her ears and go "La la la la la, not listening..."?

jgl07
03-04-2018, 12:14 AM
They're starting a singing section? If so, it's doomed to failure. They seem to have an ever growing sectarian faction and based on the Goncalves situation it sounds like they've got a vocal racist element too.

If Budge has agreed to it then she'll look pretty silly when she has to put a stop to it after a few matches. Does she sit with her fingers in her ears and go "La la la la la, not listening..."?
She did close down Section N in the old stand despite the 'sell outs' for every match.