PDA

View Full Version : Marvin

JimBHibees
01-04-2018, 07:30 AM
Is he now suspended after that scandalous booking yesterday as seem to remember some comment about him being one yellow off a ban a few weeks back? If he is imo the ref knew exactly what he was doing as that was nowhere near a booking..

danhibees1875
01-04-2018, 07:35 AM
Is he now suspended after that scandalous booking yesterday as seem to remember some comment about him being one yellow off a ban a few weeks back? If he is imo the ref knew exactly what he was doing as that was nowhere near a booking..

I think you're right. He'll miss the first game after the split.

JimBHibees
01-04-2018, 07:53 AM
I think you're right. He'll miss the first game after the split.

I thought he night have had a 2 game ban maybe not.

danhibees1875
01-04-2018, 08:08 AM

I think it was SJM due 2 and Marvin due 1 when they next got booked. At least John will be back and Slivka/Whittaker also available by that point.

JimBHibees
01-04-2018, 08:09 AM
I think it was SJM due 2 and Marvin due 1 when they next got booked. At least John will be back and Slivka/Whittaker also available by that point.

Ok cheers. :aok:

Billy Whizz
01-04-2018, 09:44 AM

Get a 1 game ban for 6 bookings. John is now on 12 bookings, so gets 2 games

Would like Scotland maybe to adopt what they do one scotland. Bookings go back to zero after a certain period of time
Maybe someone could clarify what that is

Scouse Hibee
01-04-2018, 10:08 AM

Pretty sure the ref had a word about the pushing/pulling match he had previously in centre circle and was just waiting to book him after that.

J-C
01-04-2018, 03:31 PM
Pretty sure the ref had a word about the pushing/pulling match he had previously in centre circle and was just waiting to book him after that.

Pretty much sums up that wee cretin Dallas, I thought it was another shocking display from this so called referee, no wonder Lennon loses it after every game.

ACLeith
01-04-2018, 03:41 PM
Pretty much sums up that wee cretin Dallas, I thought it was another shocking display from this so called referee, no wonder Lennon loses it after every game.

So many of them give the impression they never played after primary school. They know the rules but don't understand playing. Particularly AD who was obviously groomed by his father from a young age to be a ref

Biggie
01-04-2018, 03:57 PM
So many of them give the impression they never played after primary school. They know the rules but don't understand playing. Particularly AD who was obviously groomed by his father from a young age to be a ref

Can see his dad in his sons referreeing........a welt of a ref

PatHead
01-04-2018, 04:15 PM
I said early in the match that I felt Bartley was holding back and wondered if he had history with Dallas. Dallas then booked him at the first opportunity.

JimBHibees
01-04-2018, 04:20 PM
I said early in the match that I felt Bartley was holding back and wondered if he had history with Dallas. Dallas then booked him at the first opportunity.

Absolutely no idea what he was booked for yet Edwards number 19 of thistle avoided a booking after numerous fouls and warnings. Personally think Dallas was determined to book him whatever.

PatHead
01-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Absolutely no idea what he was booked for yet Edwards number 19 of thistle avoided a booking after numerous fouls and warnings. Personally think Dallas was determined to book him whatever.

Definitely think it impacted on his performance. By the way what was he booked for?

Monts
02-04-2018, 01:12 PM
Definitely think it impacted on his performance. By the way what was he booked for?

I think it was for pushing the partick player away after he had squared up to him.