PDA

View Full Version : When delusion knows no bounds

SirDavidsNapper
31-03-2018, 05:50 PM
Just had a look over the road to see what they were saying about going 13 points behind us and was astonished to see more than a few of them reckon McGeough will be joining them next season. We wouldn't be able to match them apparently. Some of the other names mentioned were Craig Gordon, Mulumbu of Killie and Allan McGregor.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hibbyradge
31-03-2018, 05:53 PM
Just bairns posting what they'd like to happen.

Remember when Bobby Robson was going to be their manager?

SirDavidsNapper
31-03-2018, 05:53 PM

😂

Colr
31-03-2018, 05:58 PM

They could probably get him now.......and he’d still be better than Harry Potter.

hibby6270
31-03-2018, 06:07 PM

Remember when they were going to be serious Champions League contenders?:faf::faf:

poolman
31-03-2018, 06:07 PM

And Kevin Keegan was mentioned was he not ?

Danderhall Hibs
31-03-2018, 06:11 PM

That was after Nevio Scala and Terry Veneables ruled themselves out.

givescotlandfreedom
31-03-2018, 06:12 PM

Claudio Ranieri came up for an interview!

SirDavidsNapper
31-03-2018, 06:13 PM
These are the same flumps that want to offer Milinkovic a permanent deal. They're a confused lot

monktonharp
31-03-2018, 06:27 PM
I Love it when the gorgie mob speak even more pish than normal for them.:cb

Famous Fiver
31-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Is there a chance their budget will not run to such ambitious signings?

Guddling about in non league and free transfers methinks.

IGRIGI
31-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Has Luis Figo joined them yet?

AlbertK86
31-03-2018, 06:36 PM
Come on now play fair they’re signing some Lyndon boy from QOS [emoji16][emoji16][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brianmc
31-03-2018, 06:58 PM

Nope. But I DID see him play at tinkcastle....
Under 16 World Cup Semi final (1988 I think).
Call me a pessimist but if he's still no signed for the Flumps after 30 years I'd suggest they look elsewhere! I'm hearing they're looking at a laddie from QoS - so that's nearly the same thing eh 🤣

Bostonhibby
31-03-2018, 07:00 PM

Remember when Bobby Robson was going to be their manager?If they'd got him they'd have won the champions league on target by 2008 just like they were encouraged to believe. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

HibbyAndy
31-03-2018, 07:50 PM
Hibernian are miles and miles ahead of hearts at every single level on and off the pitch... they actually know this but won't dare say..at every single football level we own them

Now it's a level playing field watch us murder them for years to come..they hate it.

And claiming that stand at the oriam as your own is absolutely cringeworthy .you are robbing thieving cheating ****s that don't know the meaning of fair play

Hibs are miles and miles in front of hearts it's actually quite scary

Hi Heid Yin
31-03-2018, 07:57 PM
Hibernian are miles and miles ahead of hearts at every single level on and off the pitch... they actually know this but won't dare say..at every single football level we own them

Now it's a level playing field watch us murder them for years to come..they hate it.

And claiming that stand at the oriam as your own is absolutely cringeworthy .you are robbing thieving cheating ****s that don't know the meaning of fair play

Hibs are miles and miles in front of hearts it's actually quite scary

:agree::agree:

hibsbollah
31-03-2018, 08:01 PM

No point when they have Malary Martin at the beating heart of the midfield.

judas
31-03-2018, 08:52 PM
I saw that too.

All clubs have supporters who are a bit detached from reality, but it is simply staggering that one would put forward such a ridiculous prospect on a busy forum and meet with virtually no rebuke from any other posters.

I find it genuinely cringeworthy.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂[/QUOTE]

wpj
31-03-2018, 09:43 PM
I see there is a Q&A session with Gary McKay coming up. Someone log in and ask where he keeps his medals and would he consider loaning them to the hearts museum. They could be placed next to Levein's soiled undies from Dens Park 86

Ryan69
01-04-2018, 12:41 AM
It seems that they are signing Ryan Gauld for free too....

How deluded are this bunch!

green day
01-04-2018, 01:06 AM
Kiwidoug reckons mcgeochs derby goals would be great. Has he seen his goals scoring record 😂😂

Deansy
01-04-2018, 02:26 AM
C'mon now, without the AVERAGE JAMBO'S COMPLETE AND UTTER INABILTY TO ACCEPT REALITY - where's the fun ?? We KNOW that 'Cheating' only gets you so far in life (tbf to them - 30+ years is a damn good run !) and they didn't ! Let's just introduce them slowly back into their pre-Mercer days - when they were **** but it was **** 'within their means' !

Borderhibbie76
01-04-2018, 06:27 AM
Even Potter has had the decency to pre-warn them that the budget won't be great due to stand costs etc...yet still their delusion knows no bounds...hilarious

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jack Hackett
01-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Noses and tongues pressed up hard against the sweetie shop window

iwasthere1972
01-04-2018, 11:17 AM
Remember when 400K of them went to Dens Park in 1986 to bring back the league title to Edinburgh. How did that pan out? Never hear much about it.

Deansy
01-04-2018, 06:11 PM
On another thread over there, one of them tries to explain the difference betweeen them and us -

'The fact that we treat even a draw like the death of a family member says all you need about the gulf between the two clubs and where we rightfully belong'

Obviously he/she/it wasn't in attendance at the last derby at ER when they were partying-like-crazy at going in at 0-0 - their collective mentality ...................... sheesh !

mjhibby
01-04-2018, 06:45 PM
On another thread over there, one of them tries to explain the ifference betweeen them and us -

'The fact that we treat even a draw like the death of a family member says all you need about the gulf between the two clubs and where we rightfully belong'

Obviously he/she/it wasn't in attendance at the last derby at ER when they were partying-like-crazy at going in at 0-0 - their collective mentality ...................... sheesh !

There is a surely no bigger waste of time on this earth in trying to reason with them. They are like religious zealots who will not listen to any reasonable critique of their club. For instance they were lamenting on how the youngsters like cochrane aren't playing well and are picking up injuries. When I pointed out the Potter shouldn't be playing them as they aren't ready they replied, do you really think so meaning they couldn't believe Potter could play them then burn them out. Strewth. They have gone from catching us when they got back to the pbs, to catching us when we trip up, to this being yet another transition season to big clubs make sure they make the top six when having a bad season. They do admit that they should have signed mclaren. It's going to be a lovely summer just smiling at all the jambos.

mjhibby
01-04-2018, 06:50 PM
Even Potter has had the decency to pre-warn them that the budget won't be great due to stand costs etc...yet still their delusion knows no bounds...hilarious

What they forget is Aberdeen are very strong sevco are the strongest they have been for years. We are in our best situation in decades and Killie are on an unbelievable upward curve. As it stands they will be battling to get into the top six next season and if they have set back the likes of cochrane by playing him too much they will have another poor season. Still they will find a excuse for it as they are a big club. Yawn. The reason is caused level playing field. Tough isn't it.

SirDavidsNapper
01-04-2018, 07:06 PM
On another thread over there, one of them tries to explain the ifference betweeen them and us -

Yip. "Can you hear the Hibees sing" 0-0 at HT was like a victory to them 😂

EastCalderHibby
01-04-2018, 07:57 PM
I see there is a Q&A session with Gary McKay coming up. Someone log in and ask where he keeps his medals and would he consider loaning them to the hearts museum. They could be placed next to Levein's soiled undies from Dens Park 86

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

EastCalderHibby
01-04-2018, 08:02 PM
Remember when 400K of them went to Dens Park in 1986 to bring back the league title to Edinburgh. How did that pan out? Never hear much about it.

cant remember seeing the parade i must have been out of town that night :greengrin:greengrin

hibees 7062
01-04-2018, 08:13 PM
Borderhibbie76;5357668]Even Potter has had the decency to pre-warn them that the budget won't be great due to stand costs etc.[/B]..yet still their delusion knows no bounds...hilarious

That's just him getting the excuses out early :greengrin

hfc rd
01-04-2018, 08:24 PM
Aiden McGeady is another player they are apparently signing 😂😂😂😂

Deansy
02-04-2018, 07:51 AM
Just one line from an article in today's 'Scotsman' will help dampen their delusion at the same time as pushing Potter ever closer to the edge -

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/hibs-shake-themselves-into-life-even-without-their-manager-1-4716667

'The result moved Hibs to within four points of Rangers and Aberdeen in the battle for second place'

Mind the gap, Muppets !

NadeAteMyLunch!
02-04-2018, 08:07 AM
I’m particularly liking their weird argument/lie that whilst we are “going on and on” about how well our season is going, they wouldn’t even mention it if it was them as it would just be a ‘normal season’. Anyone know when they were last 4th with a realistic chance of 2nd as well as a trip to Hampden?[emoji848]

MB62
02-04-2018, 08:38 AM

They don't need McGeady when they still have AMA****A. Personally don't rate the guy, he's not worth a hand job :wink: :greengrin

Is It On....
02-04-2018, 08:53 AM
Remember when they were going to be serious Champions League contenders?:faf::faf:

Maybe they are the next big challenge for Pep once his contract at Man City is up?

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Maybe they are the next big challenge for Pep once his contract at Man City is up?

Would be a choice between Hearts or the Brazilian national team I think.

Deansy
02-04-2018, 10:09 AM
I’m particularly liking their weird argument/lie that whilst we are “going on and on” about how well our season is going, they wouldn’t even mention it if it was them as it would just be a ‘normal season’. Anyone know when they were last 4th with a realistic chance of 2nd as well as a trip to Hampden?[emoji848]

Once again, just like their 'Big bros' over in Govan - the Hun - it was when they were cheating with 'Other People's Money' - imitation is the sincerest form of Hunnery !

SirDavidsNapper
02-04-2018, 10:19 AM

All the talk on their forum a few months ago when they were in the middle of their record breaking run was how they were going to overtake us in the league and challange for second. They didn't shut up about it. The flukey cup win gave them all false hope. Could you imagine they were 12 points ahead of Hibs with a game in hand? There'd be celebratory bake sales all over Gorgie, big team this big team that. Delusional muppets.

Joe6-2
02-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Yip. "Can you hear the Hibees sing" 0-0 at HT was like a victory to them 😂

To be fair, it’s the only song they have left

Joe6-2
02-04-2018, 10:24 AM

No contest, why would he want to go all the way to Brazil?
😂😂😂

Eyrie
02-04-2018, 10:25 AM
No contest, why would he want to go all the way to Brazil?
😂😂😂

There is no comparison between the women in Brazil and in Gorgie.

Joe6-2
02-04-2018, 10:26 AM

That’s for sure! 🤢

Bostonhibby
02-04-2018, 10:28 AM
There is no comparison between the women in Brazil and in Gorgie.They've both sometimes got nuts? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
02-04-2018, 10:30 AM

To be fair that's some signings they're making up in their confused heads..

Craig Gordon
Allan McGregor
Dylan
Charlie Adam
McGeady
Mulumbu

Stick - on for second in the make believe delusional Premier Division

hibsbollah
02-04-2018, 10:52 AM

Before season 2013/14 when they were relegated for cheating and we were relegated by being Terry Butcher, they finished above us three times, and we finished above them twice. In those seasons they qualified for the Europa league three times, and we did the same twice. Neither of us ever broke the top two positions.

And when you take into account the desperate financial doping that was going on, and the fact that they could outbid us for any player they wanted,their record is pretty mediocre. The 'normal' season chat is a myth.

Is It On....
02-04-2018, 11:31 AM

The Blue Brazil certainly need some inspiration..

adhibs
02-04-2018, 11:43 AM
hilarious that some of them think they could sign Mcgeogh.

Is It On....
02-04-2018, 11:46 AM

Couldn't help but laugh when they said on Sportsound that Craig Levein's Hearts had a very important game at Dens Park 😂😂

AltheHibby
02-04-2018, 11:47 AM

Exactly. Brazilian women don't put me off my lunch when they watch sport from their windows. 🤢

Col2
02-04-2018, 11:53 AM
They still think they have some kind of “spending power” over us.

They still have several months and millions to pay towards the one tier stand and they need to overhaul a failing squad.

Season ticket sales and FOH donations will be declining.

Karma is a bitch having to live within your means. Funny how since post admin we have dominated derbies. Funny that.

cocteautwin
02-04-2018, 12:09 PM
They still think they have some kind of “spending power” over us.

They still have several months and millions to pay towards the one tier stand and they need to overhaul a failing squad.

Season ticket sales and FOH donations will be declining.

Karma is a bitch having to live within your means. Funny how since post admin we have dominated derbies. Funny that.

They do have additional spending power over us though don’t they? Big wage signings like Berra, Lafferty, Naismith etc are out of our budget.

When you add up the additional funding they’ve received compared to us over the past few years, that extra £15m should translate to some sort of advantage on the pitch. Fortunately it hasn’t.

hibbyfraelibby
02-04-2018, 12:15 PM
Can I get something straight? Potter has approached 3 players already? That would indicate they are either free agents or out of contract in the summer otherwise he is guilty of tapping up.

If its free agents then thats not looking good. Id its out of contract then thise guys are either honking and not being renewed or guys looking for big bucks and the next move up the salary scale and therefore unaffordable...and Potter's budget is being spent on a new pitch and a nursery school.

Barney McGrew
02-04-2018, 12:15 PM
They do have additional spending power over us though don’t they? Big wage signings like Berra, Lafferty, Naismith etc are out of our budget.

When you add up the additional funding they’ve received compared to us over the past few years, that extra £15m should translate to some sort of advantage on the pitch. Fortunately it hasn’t

Those signings are out of their budget too, it’s just they’ve chosen to pish away most of what they had to spend on their squad on a few players while forgetting they still have to fill another eight positions which is why they’re left with diddies like Callaghan and wee laddies.

And AFAIK, they’ve still got a big chunk of that £15m to pay back do they not?

Bookkeeper
02-04-2018, 12:23 PM

When you add up the additional funding they’ve received compared to us over the past few years, that extra £15m should translate to some sort of advantage on the pitch. Fortunately it hasn’t.

Those 3 might be on big wages, probably why he has to fill his team with 16 / 17 year olds on buttons to make up for it. Don't think they're that far ahead of us moneywise, if at all.

Monts
02-04-2018, 01:03 PM
Can I get something straight? Potter has approached 3 players already? That would indicate they are either free agents or out of contract in the summer otherwise he is guilty of tapping up.

If its free agents then thats not looking good. Id its out of contract then thise guys are either honking and not being renewed or guys looking for big bucks and the next move up the salary scale and therefore unaffordable...and Potter's budget is being spent on a new pitch and a nursery school.

If you think hibs aren't looking at out of contract players and free agents, you'll be in for a shock.

hibbyfraelibby
02-04-2018, 02:35 PM
If you think hibs aren't looking at out of contract players and free agents, you'll be in for a shock.

I am sure we are i.e.Dylan!