PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: EARLY BIRD DEADLINE APPROACHING

RSS Bot
26-03-2018, 03:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8537)

Earlydelivery
26-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Just renewed 20mins ago .

hibsfan7
26-03-2018, 03:39 PM
Renewed a few hours ago

Renfrew_Hibby
26-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Question... I renewed a while back but I wasn't sure about how to move seats. So can I swap my current seat for something serious that may come up later?

Garymcl
26-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Renewed last week I know this season isn't finished but already looking forward to next season let's snap up those season tickets early and keep this club going upwards and onwards let's help Lenny and smash the record out of sight :flag::flag:

JeMeSouviens
26-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Question... I renewed a while back but I wasn't sure about how to move seats. So can I swap my current seat for something serious that may come up later?

Yep, any unrenewed seats are released on the 1st June. Just call in at the TO.

kaimendhibs
26-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Renewed couple weeks ago.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
26-03-2018, 04:58 PM
Does anyone know why the adult disabled season ticket is the only one that doesn't have an early bird discount? The other disabled categories all have a discount if a season ticket is purchased before 6th April.

Billy Whizz
26-03-2018, 05:05 PM
Does anyone know why the adult disabled season ticket is the only one that doesn't have an early bird discount? The other disabled categories all have a discount if a season ticket is purchased before 6th April.

Possibly due to limited demand?
How much is an adult disabled season ticket

Scouse Hibee
26-03-2018, 05:28 PM

Has there been an EB discount in previous years?

Sir David Gray
26-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Possibly due to limited demand?
How much is an adult disabled season ticket

£265 for next season which is an increase of over 10% compared to this season's price.

Has there been an EB discount in previous years?

I can't remember if there was to be honest. It just seems rather odd that every other area in the stadium, outwith the family section in the Famous Five lower, offers a discount on all season tickets purchased before 6th April, including other categories of disabled season tickets (senior, student and youth).

Green Team
26-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Has anyone else renewed a student ticket online? Trying to renew four tickets but can't change one from adult to student. Phoned ticket office several times today but no answer so emailed, no answer...

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-X70F using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
26-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Has anyone else renewed a student ticket online? Trying to renew four tickets but can't change one from adult to student. Phoned ticket office several times today but no answer so emailed, no answer...

Need to do that in person.

Green Team
26-03-2018, 07:00 PM
Need to do that in person.Thanks

Hermit Crab
26-03-2018, 07:10 PM

They're good at that.

Sauzee16
26-03-2018, 07:30 PM
They're good at that.

You seem to find wee glimmers of pessimism regardless. Admirable really.

brianmc
26-03-2018, 07:33 PM

There's a form you can download from the season ticket site entitled Student ticket application without matriculation card.

This needs to be completed by the applicant. It then requires an official stamp from their place of learning, to prove they intend on still being a student come next season.

If you scan and email this form to the ticket office giving the applicant's name, client ref etc the office will then amend the details online to allow you to complete the online student application.

You then have until the beginning of October to physically produce the Student's Matriculation card at the ticket office as proof of their continued full time education (otherwise the ticket is then bumped back up to the full adult price).

I did this very thing last week for my daughter's ticket.
Sent the email to the office at 5pm Wednesday. Received the reply confirming the online change of category at 10:30 Thursday.

It then took me a whole ten minutes to apply online, receive an email from Zebra Finance, complete and return 'signed' email to them, then receive confirmation of ticket purchase.

This is my second year of having to apply online for my daughter's student ticket in this manner.

Both times have been absolutely painless and I've received nothing other than prompt, helpful responses from the much maligned Ticket Office Staff.

Green Team
26-03-2018, 07:37 PM
There's a form you can download from the season ticket site entitled Student ticket application without matriculation card.

This needs to be completed by the applicant. It then requires an official stamp from their place of learning, to prove they intend on still being a student come next season.

If you scan and email this form to the ticket office giving the applicant's name, client ref etc the office will then amend the details online to allow you to complete the online student application.

You then have until the beginning of October to physically produce the Student's Matriculation card at the ticket office as proof of their continued full time education (otherwise the ticket is then bumped back up to the full adult price).

Sent the email to the office at 5pm Wednesday. Received the reply confirming the online change of category at 10:30 Thursday.

It then took me a whole ten minutes to apply online, receive an email from Zebra Finance, complete and return 'signed' email to them, then receive confirmation of ticket purchase.

This is my second year of having to apply online for my daughter's student ticket in this manner.

Both times have been absolutely painless and I've received nothing other than prompt, helpful responses from the much maligned Ticket Office Staff.Briamc, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I'll get on to that immediately [emoji3]

Scouse Hibee
26-03-2018, 07:48 PM

Both times have been absolutely painless and I've received nothing other than prompt, helpful responses from the much maligned Ticket Office Staff.

That's pretty good, when my lad was a student you had to do it in person, good to see they have made it much easier.

brianmc
26-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Happy to help 🇳🇬

GreenCastle
28-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Bump

superfurryhibby
28-03-2018, 06:13 PM
Bought four adult season tickets last night. My first season ticket since relegation. Feels good.

mutley
28-03-2018, 06:17 PM
I wonder when they will start announcing how many sold, I enjoyed reading that thread last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

stuart-farquhar
28-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Ive bought two and might make 4 games.

Thecat23
28-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Renewed yesterday, 4 adults and my son. Be great if we broke 14k this year!

oneone73
29-03-2018, 06:02 AM
Renewed last week. My 31st consecutive season as ST holder.

The Spaceman
29-03-2018, 06:49 AM
Renewed!

Going to be very difficult for any non-ST holders to get a half decent "walk up" seat for the 2018/19 season...not the worst problem to have!

GreenCastle
29-03-2018, 08:32 AM
Ive bought two and might make 4 games.

Good effort.

I always see it as a membership for the club.

With TV and games being changed - hard to make every game but least you do your part for the club.

Hopefully others will follow and also release ticket for games they can’t attend so Hibs can make even more money.

gogsy23
29-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Does anyone know how the family ticket works? My daughter and my mum(pensioner) have St in famous 5 and wondered if me at full price and my dad also pensioner would be covered for a family ticket? Had a look at faqs but no such answer.

Golden Bear
29-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Renewed last week. My 31st consecutive season as ST holder.

Out of interest, when was the first year a season ticket became available? I seem to remember that at one time you could get a season for the old style terracing?

oneone73
29-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Out of interest, when was the first year a season ticket became available? I seem to remember that at one time you could get a season for the old style terracing?

Yeah, had a season book for the old East terrace - not that there was much need for one!

Ringothedog
30-03-2018, 08:08 AM

If I remember correctly(very doubtful) season tickets were originally only available for the centre stand, it then expanded to the north stand and the north enclosure, it was only when we covered the main terracing that you could then get a season ticket there.

leither17
30-03-2018, 08:24 AM
What time is today’s deadline?

HH81
30-03-2018, 08:30 AM

Discounted prices in the East, West and Famous Five Upper Stands are available until the deadline, 5pm on Friday 6 April.

GreenCastle
30-03-2018, 10:28 AM

Early bird deadline is April 6th

Monts
30-03-2018, 10:56 AM
How do you fill out the payment plan stuff if you are not currently employed?

Oscar T Grouch
30-03-2018, 12:54 PM
How do you fill out the payment plan stuff if you are not currently employed?

There is an option in Employment type for -"Not employed", not sure if that would then change the "employers details" page.

Stokesy's on fire
30-03-2018, 12:59 PM
renewed today! I normally just leave it until after the season is over but have gone in early this time

Monts
30-03-2018, 01:06 PM
There is an option in Employment type for -"Not employed", not sure if that would then change the "employers details" page.

No it doesn't seem to. It still wants all employers details.

K&S1875
30-03-2018, 07:32 PM
Just renewed our two seats in the east, GGTTH

Sir David Gray
30-03-2018, 07:38 PM
I was going to renew mine tomorrow before the game but since there's no discount for me, I'll do it a bit later when I have a bit more spare cash.

As long as I renew before June 1st then my seat will be reserved.

Eaststandee
30-03-2018, 07:40 PM
Renewed today.

GGTTH

:flag:

Billy Whizz
30-03-2018, 08:01 PM
I was going to renew mine tomorrow before the game but since there's no discount for me, I'll do it a bit later when I have a bit more spare cash.

As long as I renew before June 1st then my seat will be reserved.

Is that a bit of a dig at Hibs?

Sir David Gray
30-03-2018, 08:57 PM
Is that a bit of a dig at Hibs?

Not particularly.

I would have made sure that my season ticket was bought early if I was going to take advantage of the early bird discount. However I am getting a new car in a few weeks and I could do with leaving the season ticket for another month or so when I have a bit more spare cash lying around so the fact that I'll be paying the same regardless of whether I get it before or after the 6th April has made my mind up.

I still don't understand why I'm exempt from the early bird discount though.

KdyHby
31-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Adult season ticket renewed here

Scouse Hibee
31-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Not particularly.

I would have made sure that my season ticket was bought early if I was going to take advantage of the early bird discount. However I am getting a new car in a few weeks and I could do with leaving the season ticket for another month or so when I have a bit more spare cash lying around so the fact that I'll be paying the same regardless of whether I get it before or after the 6th April has made my mind up.

I still don't understand why I'm exempt from the early bird discount though.

It seems unfair to me, have you asked the club why there is no discount?

Sir David Gray
31-03-2018, 05:38 PM
[/B]

It seems unfair to me, have you asked the club why there is no discount?

Not yet. I'm planning on emailing the club to ask though.

If it was all disabled season tickets that were excluded from the early bird discount then I could understand it as we already have reduced pricing but every other category of disabled season ticket (youth, student and senior) get a discount if they renew before 6th April, just not adults.

I think it's very unfair.

dp00
31-03-2018, 07:56 PM

If it was all disabled season tickets that were excluded from the early bird discount then I could understand it as we already have reduced pricing but every other category of disabled season ticket (youth, student and senior) get a discount if they renew before 6th April, just not adults.

Could it be an error ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
31-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Could it be an error ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked at the ticket office today when I was getting my tickets for the Ross County game and the woman confirmed there was no discount for the adult disabled prices.

BSEJVT
31-03-2018, 08:19 PM
It is unfair no question

Fwiw they would have been better putting up non early bird price to a higher level and then discounting it back to price they wanted for early birds

win win

Criswell
31-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Is the monthly payment scheme only available to "Early Bird" purchasers?

Billy Whizz
31-03-2018, 08:59 PM
Is the monthly payment scheme only available to "Early Bird" purchasers?

No

Ringothedog
31-03-2018, 09:21 PM
No

According to the official site the 11 month payment plan finishes next week

Eyrie
31-03-2018, 09:37 PM

I can't think of any reason why you should lose out compared to everyone else. Poor show by the club.

Hermit Crab
31-03-2018, 10:07 PM
Renewed a few days ago but renewed my AST today as well.

Billy Whizz
31-03-2018, 10:09 PM
According to the official site the 11 month payment plan finishes next week

They said this last season as well

BlackSheep
31-03-2018, 10:20 PM
No

Actually, I’m pretty sure it is.

Scouse Hibee
31-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Actually, I’m pretty sure it is.

They always extend it.

Green Team
04-04-2018, 11:25 AM
Briamc, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I'll get on to that immediately [emoji3]

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-X70F using TapatalkSo following on from advice from Briamc on 26th March, I emailed the relevant form and matriculation card almost immediately.

Now I know it's been an Easter long weekend but still no reply despite four further emails asking for confirmation of receipt, several attempts to call and a visit to the ticket office last night when I was advised it couldn't be dealt with at that time due to the volume of people. We live 30+ miles from Easter Road, I can't just pop in...so I left having no progress on giving Hibs £1k+ but having purchased away tickets to add to Ross County's coffers, I didn't miss the irony.

I appreciate it's challenging facilitating all the different demands but here's the thing if this was any other business and the customer experience was this bad you would source the product from another company, this is equally relevant when talking about our catering experience... however it's a pity I'm a football fan and don't have that option despite (all football clubs here not just Hibs) being told consistenly I'm a valued customer... really? No your counting on my loyalty as a fan of the club that I'll keep coming back despite the customer service!

We'll get there in the end no doubt!