PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MATCH REPORT | HIBERNIAN 1-0 RANGERS

RSS Bot
26-03-2018, 10:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8535)

KWJ
26-03-2018, 10:05 AM
Do the Hibs ladies ever lose!?

GGTTH

Oscar T Grouch
26-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Well done to the Hibs women, a step nearer to 3 in a row!!

As an aside, I noticed the BBC covered the celtc game (but no other quarter final) and for some reason is pronouncing them an ominous force this season, saying they are unbeaten in 6 games, but so are 2 of the other semi finalists (Hibs and Glasgow City). Maybe I am being oversensitive but they should have covered the holders game or the league champs game. The BBC cover all English women's premier league games, I think their coverage of Scottish women's football is shocking. They cover more european women's football than Scottish!!

Gregor
26-03-2018, 10:17 AM
Well done to the Hibs women, a step nearer to 3 in a row!!

As an aside, I noticed the BBC covered the celtc game (but no other quarter final) and for some reason is pronouncing them an ominous force this season, saying they are unbeaten in 6 games, but so are 2 of the other semi finalists (Hibs and Glasgow City). Maybe I am being oversensitive but they should have covered the holders game or the league champs game. The BBC cover all English women's premier league games, I think their coverage of Scottish women's football is shocking. They cover more european women's football than Scottish!!

Normally the BBC reporter summarises pretty much all the games in their weekend report after covering one specific match.

Like it or not, Celtic are much improved this season and - if we're lucky - could chip some points away from City (and hopefully not Hibs) and make things interesting. That said, put your money on yet another mystifying referee performance if things get tight at the top near the end of the season. I still cannot understand the double-yellow in the run up to our final tie with City last season, other than a cynical "someone is at it".