PDA

View Full Version : Referee Bias

A Hi-Bee
25-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Interesting wee article here in the Sunday Herald about the bias found at the small corrupt branch of the larger corrupt and incompetent SFA.
Been saying the same for more years than I care to remember it is NOT incompetence. (Pity they refer to the Central Belt when they, in fact mean Glasgow and the West) but apart from that I fail to see even though this is an old survey why this is not all over all sports media outlets in this country.

Bias = Cheating consciously or otherwise.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/16114571.Investigation__Referees_blow_the_whistle_ on_unrest/
Hope the link works.

JimBHibees
25-03-2018, 09:21 PM
Wow what an astounding article that is Totally lays bare the disfunctional nature of refereeing in this country. What was the statement that the first time an Edinburgh referee was in charge of the Scottish cup final was 107 years after the first and only 3 have ever refereed one. I see Clancy has some role in a referee organisation, quelled surprise. Incredible how dysfunctional it appears to be, Collum spent last season making huge mistakes but still got big game after big game. Needs a total overhaul. How bent is the game in this country. Totally shameful.

Every football fan in this country needs to read that article.

Sammy7nil
25-03-2018, 09:27 PM
82% dissatisfied is a figure you have to act upon.
As you say it will be interesting to see if sportsound pick this up on what is a quite week for football no reason it should be over looked.

matty_f
25-03-2018, 09:32 PM
I think this highlights that there is an inherent bias amongst the referees, and the thought that if you question whether we're on the wrong end of that bias means you get called paranoid becomes even more ludicrous.

JimBHibees
25-03-2018, 09:38 PM
I think this highlights that there is an inherent bias amongst the referees, and the thought that if you question whether we're on the wrong end of that bias means you get called paranoid becomes even more ludicrous.

Agree totally didn't realise how biased it was, yet all top refs are from 3 associations which cover or border Glasgow absolutely bent. Clancy having that position imo should rule him out reffing any game. Trying to put Lennon in his box. Corrupt pure and simple.

JimBHibees
25-03-2018, 09:41 PM
Just consider these 2 lines for a moment. Quite simply wow.

“The first Scottish Cup final was in 1873 – and it was 107 years before an Edinburgh referee was appointed to take charge. It is now 145 years since that first final and there has been a total of three

Ozyhibby
25-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Just another area of the game where our SFA are failing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superfurryhibby
25-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Time for change. It's corruption right under our noses and needs addressed.

snooky
25-03-2018, 10:50 PM

“The first Scottish Cup final was in 1873 – and it was 107 years before an Edinburgh referee was appointed to take charge. It is now 145 years since that first final and there has been a total of three

No wonder it took us so long, FFS. :eek:

Ozyhibby
25-03-2018, 10:50 PM
I think we aren’t paranoid enough.

Deansy
25-03-2018, 11:51 PM

That fact alone suggests that there is something definitely suspect in the administration of our game but adding 'Sinister' to the pot is -

'The former referee quoted earlier who asked not to be named said ...............'

No longer a referee but still scared to 'raise his head above the parapet' - why ? - what's he scared of ?. Not as if he can be fined or lose being appointed for big games any more - just what are the repercussions he fears if he spoke out ?. This is the kind of report that, in other countries, would see their associations immediately taking action - here ? - it'll get buried/forgotten/ignored !

Austinho
26-03-2018, 01:37 AM
It’s certainly strange that Scotland’s 2nd biggest urban area isn’t producing a proportionate number of referees. Could it be down to poor distribution of funding from the SFA, in that there is a lack of resources and coaching available to them?

GreenLake
26-03-2018, 01:46 AM
"Rotten to the core" nails it.

Ozyhibby
26-03-2018, 03:22 AM
It’s certainly strange that Scotland’s 2nd biggest urban area isn’t producing a proportionate number of referees. Could it be down to poor distribution of funding from the SFA, in that there is a lack of resources and coaching available to them?

Just don’t think we produce enough real Rangers men for them.

NAE NOOKIE
26-03-2018, 04:31 AM
If its true what these refs are saying, that our FIFA grade officials are untouchable and getting away with mistake after mistake, is it any wonder that the standard of refereeing never seems to improve, where's the incentive for these guys to get better if their errors go unpunished?

The fact that only 3 refs from Scotland's 2nd ( soon to be first ) biggest city have ever taken charge of the Scottish cup final is nothing short of astonishing, are they really saying that in all that time only 3 refs from Edinburgh have been good enough? .... utter nonsense.

I always fell on the side that said we make too much of west coast bias, at least when it came to what happens on the pitch, and did think folk were being a bit paranoid ....... but now I'm beginning to think differently, like Ozyhibby said perhaps we aren't paranoid enough.

The SFA cant just get away with their glib statement at the end of that article, they owe it to the folk involved in football in this country and the people who pay to watch it to come up with an explanation as to why 82% of their own referees are condemning them in this way and are convinced there is bias towards certain associations and certain referees ..... And of course the bigger picture is that this article only adds weight to the accusation levelled practically since the game began that there is bias towards the Ugly Sisters, if over two thirds of our grade 1 refs are coming from their heartland is it any wonder?

Surely in the name of all that's holy at least BBC Scotland will have the balls to make this story an issue, it should be dynamite .... I wont hold my breath.

Just Jimmy
26-03-2018, 04:34 AM
That tells me That we should keep the pressure on. Shout loud and often. Highlight ever dodgy decision. Do it in public and let's start to make in roads against the corruption.

It is time the whole rotten lot was brought tumbling down. It should have happened when they showed their colours with the huns.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Onion
26-03-2018, 06:29 AM
Article doesn't suggest there's bias or cheating by officials however the accusation that the selection of top referees is geographically biased and that they are effectively "bullet-proof" will invariably lead to that. The SFA MUST know that !

If the SFA was doing it's job for the good of the game, they would and should have been using positive selection to ensure top referees were coming from all geographic areas of the country. Their failure to do that just opens them up for further accusation of incompetence and bias at the heart of the game. The whole thing stinks.

blackpoolhibs
26-03-2018, 06:42 AM
Why is anyone surprised? When our own club sweep Rangers cheating under the carpet, i won't be holding my breath on anything being done about this.

The game is corrupt to the core, power gains more power, and they were first with the fake news way before trump started coming out with it.

Transparency was called for during the Rangers debacle, lip service as usual.

Those in charge in Scotland dont want change, as change would see most of them redundant, and others up in front of a judge.

Head will be buried, a few choice words will appear in the media, but ultimately we will see no change.

And it will be our fault, because it will either cost our clubs money, or they are fed up with it and want things to move on.

How many times can you the football fan be kicked in the bollox before you say no more? :rolleyes:

Ozyhibby
26-03-2018, 08:08 AM
Why is anyone surprised? When our own club sweep Rangers cheating under the carpet, i won't be holding my breath on anything being done about this.

The game is corrupt to the core, power gains more power, and they were first with the fake news way before trump started coming out with it.

Transparency was called for during the Rangers debacle, lip service as usual.

Those in charge in Scotland dont want change, as change would see most of them redundant, and others up in front of a judge.

Head will be buried, a few choice words will appear in the media, but ultimately we will see no change.

And it will be our fault, because it will either cost our clubs money, or they are fed up with it and want things to move on.

How many times can you the football fan be kicked in the bollox before you say no more? :rolleyes:

That’s the problem, Hibs just want to accept everything and change nothing. Will we hear anything from Hibs on this? No chance. We won’t rock the boat even though it needs capsized.
If we want to build this club then it needs to start finding a voice in the Scottish game and it needs to be a voice supporter’s can believe in.

snooky
26-03-2018, 08:21 AM
The time all the "other" clubs should have made a stand was the Andy Davis incident at Tynecastle. I think that was one of the best examples of downright cheating I have ever seen. IIRC following that, there was a short period when the general standard of refereeing improved but only long enough till memories of the incident waned then it was back to business as usual. Like it is today.

Pretty Boy
26-03-2018, 08:29 AM
The time all the "other" clubs should have made a stand was the Andy Davis incident at Tynecastle. I think that was one of the best examples of downright cheating I have ever seen. IIRC following that, there was a short period when the general standard of refereeing improved but only long enough till memories of the incident waned then it was back to business as usual. Like it is today.

The parochial nature of football plays into the hands off the cheats. At the time of the Davis incident I argued every clubs fans outwith Rangers should support Hearts in their fights against the authorities. Whilst there was agreement the decision was a disgrace the general response was '**** them, it's Hearts'.

When the referees themselves are agreeing there is an issue it really is time to put rivalry to one side, on this issue, and stand side by side with other football fans and make our voices heard.

Not In The Know
26-03-2018, 08:48 AM
The hand ball in the Falkirk playoff against us is the worst refereeing decision I have seen in my life. The ref clearly seen it and judged it to be accidental. Blatant cheating to try and keep us in that division from the west coast refereeing mafia, and it worked.

Thecat23
26-03-2018, 08:50 AM
But I thought refs don’t cheat according to some on here and we are all just paranoid 😁

JimBHibees
26-03-2018, 08:52 AM
The hand ball in the Falkirk playoff against us is the worst refereeing decision I have seen in my life. The ref clearly seen it and judged it to be accidental. Blatant cheating to try and keep us in that division from the west coast refereeing mafia, and it worked.

I would have to agree. That decision was inexcusable on every level. Compare and contrast that one with the one Clancy gave a few weeks back.

we are hibs
26-03-2018, 09:25 AM
I cannot believe their are people who don't think there are biased referees out there. The whole of Scottish football stinks from top to bottom.

Ozyhibby
26-03-2018, 09:33 AM
The number of retired refs on the Rangers supporters clubs and Orange lodge speaking circuits should tell you everything you need to know about what goes on.
As pretty boy says, it’s time to support all clubs including the yams and Celtic when we see ‘honest mistakes’ getting made.

Sioux
26-03-2018, 10:29 AM
"all refs are cheating huns" .

That's not what the article is about. Its about the bias that exists in favour of the the three, predominately, west coast associations.

That should be the focus of attention. If you solve that one, the west of Scotland refs won't have their seemingly untouchable 'wearrapeepul', institutional, superiority complex.

Simply going on and on about the "refs are huns" will be treated with due contempt. The article suggests a new avenue has opened up. A fresh line of attack that may well have merit in exposing bias. The Ref's association is controlled by refs from a specifically identified geographical area. A virtual closed shop.

The dynamite question is why? After the first instalment of that question is answered in typical SFA speak, it should be followed by another why?, and another, and another, until the message gets home.

Is this the smoking gun?

All imho.

Greenbeard
26-03-2018, 11:25 AM
OP "Bias = Cheating consciously or otherwise."

Does it? Per Collins (the dictionary, not JC) "bias" is a tendency to prefer one person or thing to another, and to favour that person or thing.

In terms of all the accusations of biased refereeing, and without VAR or TMOs as in rugby, these are predominately related to subjective spur of the moment calls on the part of the referee. If a ref's decision is a matter of subjectivity, you cannot declare it as out and out cheating just 'cos you don't agree with it through your green-tinted spectacles, or if TV replays ultimately show the ref did make a mistake - and let's all accept that they will make mistakes. It's a question of degree. If there is objective evidence of cheating, throw the book at them. But if it is a subjective opinion of bias, you're going to need a good accumulation of evidence before anything might be done about it by the authorities. That's the job of the assessors. Maybe that is where the anger at perceived bias needs to be directed? Are the assessors thenselves doing their job without bias?
Let's be honest, sport and football is full of cheats. Every single player who propels himself/herself to ground when there is the very slightest contact "because they are entitled to go down", is a cheat. Just 'cos everyone does it and it is accepted as part of the game does not mean you can excuse yourself from being labelled a cheat. That was Lance Amstrong's reasoning and justification for cheating by doping. Different level of cheating, yes, but same principle. As long as sport continues to show leniency to proven cheats, as with the ball tampering Aussie cricketers, players are going to consider it worthwhile to cheat and coaches are going to coach their players to cheat.
Now, where's the key to my nuclear bunker...........

snooky
26-03-2018, 11:53 AM
OP "Bias = Cheating consciously or otherwise."

Does it? Per Collins (the dictionary, not JC) "bias" is a tendency to prefer one person or thing to another, and to favour that person or thing.

In terms of all the accusations of biased refereeing, and without VAR or TMOs as in rugby, these are predominately related to subjective spur of the moment calls on the part of the referee. If a ref's decision is a matter of subjectivity, you cannot declare it as out and out cheating just 'cos you don't agree with it through your green-tinted spectacles, or if TV replays ultimately show the ref did make a mistake - and let's all accept that they will make mistakes. It's a question of degree. If there is objective evidence of cheating, throw the book at them. But if it is a subjective opinion of bias, you're going to need a good accumulation of evidence before anything might be done about it by the authorities. That's the job of the assessors. Maybe that is where the anger at perceived bias needs to be directed? Are the assessors thenselves doing their job without bias?
Let's be honest, sport and football is full of cheats. Every single player who propels himself/herself to ground when there is the very slightest contact "because they are entitled to go down", is a cheat. Just 'cos everyone does it and it is accepted as part of the game does not mean you can excuse yourself from being labelled a cheat. That was Lance Amstrong's reasoning and justification for cheating by doping. Different level of cheating, yes, but same principle. As long as sport continues to show leniency to proven cheats, as with the ball tampering Aussie cricketers, players are going to consider it worthwhile to cheat and coaches are going to coach their players to cheat.
Now, where's the key to my nuclear bunker...........

There are no biased cheats in La-La-Land, fact! :cb

Ozyhibby
26-03-2018, 12:22 PM
It will be interesting to see if any clubs have anything to say about this. The SFA is really an appallingly run organisation with evidence of corruption and wrong doing all over the place and yet it seems to sail on unaffected by every passing revelation and failure.

WhileTheChief..
26-03-2018, 12:34 PM
But I thought refs don’t cheat according to some on here and we are all just paranoid 😁

I don’t think the refs are cheats.

The chat on here is usually that they are biased against us, not cheats in general.

I don’t buy that either. Go on the forum of any team after they’ve dropped points and there will be a thread accusing the ref of cheating or bias!

There’s also absolutely nothing in the article suggesting that refs cheat.

JimBHibees
26-03-2018, 12:42 PM

The chat on here is usually that they are biased against us, not cheats in general.

I don’t buy that either. Go on the forum of any team after they’ve dropped points and there will be a thread accusing the ref of cheating or bias!

There is nothing in that article to be concerned about. That all FIFA refs are from only 3 areas all of which are in or adjacent to Glasgow, that the first Edinburgh ref got a Scottish cup final was 107 years after the first one. Huge bias towards the west of scotland.

WhileTheChief..
26-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Yeah but nobody is saying the refs are cheats.

That’s my point.

JimBHibees
26-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Yeah but nobody is saying the refs are cheats.

That’s my point.

I think if the structure is biased then it is fair to assume that some of the referees themselves will reflect that bias.

Thecat23
26-03-2018, 01:17 PM

Refs cheat, they cheat teams all over Scotland! Whether it’s because they have money on these games I don’t know, but anyone who thinks every ref in Scotland is legit is very naive!

WhileTheChief..
26-03-2018, 05:43 PM
So between us we’re either paranoid or naive! Is there a middle ground?!

overdrive
26-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Another area they should be reviewing is refs’ financial links to clubs. If they have shares in a club prior to becoming a ref, it seems to be enough to simply transfer them to your wife, or so a current match official told me a few years ago. I know in reality for most clubs there is going to be no financial gain in owning shares but that isn’t really the point.

Skol
26-03-2018, 06:07 PM
I dont believe refs cheat. Yes they are incompetent. But very few go out of their way to cheat teams.

Thecat23
26-03-2018, 06:09 PM
So between us we’re either paranoid or naive! Is there a middle ground?!

Nope you have to just believe they cheat 😁

Joking aside, we all have different opinions but I can’t believe folk don’t think not one ref has cheated. I think it’s very common actually but again that’s just me.

WhileTheChief..
26-03-2018, 06:28 PM
I’ll concede that at some point in time various refs have probably cheated in some manner or another.

What I don’t accept is the chat on here that “our entire game is corrupt” or “refs are out to get us”.

I know I’m going over old ground here but it’s just not as simple as throwing these kind of allegations about. The best evidence that anyone comes up with is examples of decisions that have gone against us. That just doesn’t cut it.

Every descision is poured over by the media, cameras pick up everything, betting behaviours are monitored, sponsors and broadcasters have millions at stake etc etc.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard our Board or CEO make these allegations. Surely they’d be up in arms and screaming from the rooftops if they felt the way that you do?

If there was systematic cheating or corruption in our game how has nobody ever picked up on it? Every email and phone call leaves a trail, money is all electronic so can be followed and there’s just no chance that something could be organised to such a degree that it didn’t leak out.

The media would love that story so let’s not pretended that they’re complicit in it.

Anyways, I know I’m in the minority on this one and won’t chnage anybody’s mind.

If I honestly felt that all refs were cheats I just wouldn’t take an interest in football. Bear in mind that every time we win there will be fans of the other club making similar accusations.

If we all think the refs are against us then by definition someone has to be wrong!

Thecat23
26-03-2018, 06:35 PM
I’ll concede that at some point in time various refs have probably cheated in some manner or another.

What I don’t accept is the chat on here that “our entire game is corrupt” or “refs are out to get us”.

I know I’m going over old ground here but it’s just not as simple as throwing these kind of allegations about. The best evidence that anyone comes up with is examples of decisions that have gone against us. That just doesn’t cut it.

Every descision is poured over by the media, cameras pick up everything, betting behaviours are monitored, sponsors and broadcasters have millions at stake etc etc.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard our Board or CEO make these allegations. Surely they’d be up in arms and screaming from the rooftops if they felt the way that you do?

If there was systematic cheating or corruption in our game how has nobody ever picked up on it? Every email and phone call leaves a trail, money is all electronic so can be followed and there’s just no chance that something could be organised to such a degree that it didn’t leak out.

The media would love that story so let’s not pretended that they’re complicit in it.

Anyways, I know I’m in the minority on this one and won’t chnage anybody’s mind.

If I honestly felt that all refs were cheats I just wouldn’t take an interest in football. Bear in mind that every time we win there will be fans of the other club making similar accusations.

If we all think the refs are against us then by definition someone has to be wrong!

I’m not just talking about us, have you seen some of the decisions all the other teams have against them. Some shockers out there and that’s why I think some either have money on the outcome or just want other teams to benefit from another’s loss.

I’m sure there are ones who do their best and simply are just poor. But I’m 100% convinced more now than ever cheating is happening at the very top of our game right through to the refs.

Greenbeard
26-03-2018, 06:39 PM

With you on that front Chief.

Sammy7nil
26-03-2018, 07:15 PM

Not totally disagreeing with you but - you are very naieve if think refs don't make decisions along the lines of I won't or will book him, I will give a corner or a bye kick, i did see a penalty or I did not. All these decision add up bit don't have an immediate impact on the outcome. But don't kid your self for example Marv on an early booking is the same player. Also the decisions are not made for gambling purposes they are made to maintain the natural order. Over the course of a season a few points here or there can be European place, top 6 maybe even second. That is all money and helps sell more tickets. Yes I know i sound paranoid but just ask Neil Lennon if he thinks he gets similar decisions at Hibs like he did at Celtic. I think I know the answer.

WhileTheChief..
26-03-2018, 07:58 PM
Celtic don’t need any help in picking up points.

Thats leaves Aberdeen, Rangers and Kilmarnock as our nearest rivals. Are the refs helping all three? Probably just Rangers yeah?

As for your natural order remark, behave. What you’d be talking there is a full scale conspiracy involving numerous parties all with the aim of what exactly? Getting Hearts above Hibs? Rangers to win the league?

For every ref that you think is against us you need to add in the 3 other officials at the game and possibly an observer in the stands.

And how about the other clubs fans? Whether they support Celtic, Rangers, Hamilton or Ross Co, there are those who think that refs are cheating against them. The old firm are probably the worst for it.

We used to scoff st them for complaining about refs every time they dropped points. Now we’re on the verge of doing the same.

Sammy7nil
26-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Before live TV draws how often were the old firm drawn together in the cup? After live tv draws ? Coincidence?
I am saying the old firm get far more decisions than everyone else put together and that is not a coincidence.
If you come back to say they have more of the ball more chances blah blah why then did Hibs not benefit from more decisions when we had more of the ball in the championship. I am not saying refs were against Hibs merely we should have had more due to or Superior possession yet we didn't so how does that theory work for the old firm?

If you don't believe the old firm have been favoured for years we will just have to disagree. The only time I can recall Rangers getting blatant decisions against them was when Hearts beat them in the cup final. Hearts got a pen that was outside the box and then McCoist was denied a stonewaller let on.

Ozyhibby
26-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Celtic don’t need any help in picking up points.

Thats leaves Aberdeen, Rangers and Kilmarnock as our nearest rivals. Are the refs helping all three? Probably just Rangers yeah?

As for your natural order remark, behave. What you’d be talking there is a full scale conspiracy involving numerous parties all with the aim of what exactly? Getting Hearts above Hibs? Rangers to win the league?

For every ref that you think is against us you need to add in the 3 other officials at the game and possibly an observer in the stands.

And how about the other clubs fans? Whether they support Celtic, Rangers, Hamilton or Ross Co, there are those who think that refs are cheating against them. The old firm are probably the worst for it.

We used to scoff st them for complaining about refs every time they dropped points. Now we’re on the verge of doing the same.

What is it about refs that are not from Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Ayrshire that makes them less likely to succeed? How do you explain it?

WhileTheChief..
26-03-2018, 09:22 PM
So yeah, getting back to the article, I can’t explain it. Maybe there’s just more trainee refs from these areas? Maybe they’re better? Maybe it is west coast bias. I really don’t know but on the face of it I’d agree with you guys.

I think the article is more to do with the selection process and promotions of refs though? I read it this morning and can’t be assed going back to read it again.

The discussion kinda moved on to “refs are cheats” which is a different subject and is the one I was talking about.

Sammy7nil
26-03-2018, 09:31 PM
So yeah, getting back to the article, I can’t explain it. Maybe there’s just more trainee refs from these areas? Maybe they’re better? Maybe it is west coast bias. I really don’t know but on the face of it I’d agree with you guys.

I think the article is more to do with the selection process and promotions of refs though? I read it this morning and can’t be assed going back to read it again.

The discussion kinda moved on to “refs are cheats” which is a different subject and is the one I was talking about.

I am not saying refs are out and out cheats but they are influenced by history, size of the crowd, media bias / scrutiny. If you deny Hamilton a pen it will be discussed and done in dusted in 15 minutes if you deny the old firm a pen it will be dissected on TV radio papers and social media for days on end. Sometimes making one decision over another is simply easier and better for career progression.

Kato
26-03-2018, 09:36 PM
What you’d be talking there is a full scale conspiracy involving numerous parties all with the aim of what exactly? Getting Hearts above Hibs? Rangers to win the league?

That's some straw man your building there. You've an overdramatic take on things I'd say.

You wouldn't need the scenario above at all. You could get by with institutions with a century or more of inbuilt cultural bias and an ongoing continuation of that culture. You'd need individuals with the nads to make the most awful decisions they need to every now and then and brush it off. The media bruhaha always passes and the "ref" always stays in his post no matter who is in the stand or what the papers say.

That article in OP certainly shows a cultural bias, or maybe you have an alternative explanation. Cultural bias well popular these days, is it not?

Ozyhibby
26-03-2018, 09:37 PM
I am not saying refs are out and out cheats but they are influenced by history, size of the crowd, media bias / scrutiny. If you deny Hamilton a pen it will be discussed and done in dusted in 15 minutes if you deny the old firm a pen it will be dissected on TV radio papers and social media for days on end. Sometimes making one decision over another is simply easier and better for career progression.

It’s a quieter life for a Glasgow based ref to look after Rangers. And the SFA system appears to promote refs from that part of the country over others. That is surely something we want to investigate more and change?

WhileTheChief..
26-03-2018, 09:50 PM
That's some straw man your building there. You've an overdramatic take on things I'd say.

You wouldn't need the scenario above at all. You could get by with institutions with a century or more of inbuilt cultural bias and an ongoing continuation of that culture. You'd need individuals with the nads to make the most awful decisions they need to every now and then and brush it off. The media bruhaha always passes and the "ref" always stays in his post no matter who is in the stand or what the papers say.

That article in OP certainly shows a cultural bias, or maybe you have an alternative explanation. Cultural bias well popular these days, is it not?

See my post above.

I’m in general agreement about the article, I’ve akready said I don’t have an explanation and I’ll need to look up cultural bias to see what you mean by that!

Kato
26-03-2018, 10:14 PM
I’ll need to look up cultural bias to see what you mean by that!

Don't stay up too late.