PDA

View Full Version : Tynecastle Park Stadium Tours

Steven79
22-03-2018, 12:29 PM
I assume they supply the hard hats??? :wink:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6604

mutley
22-03-2018, 12:50 PM
I would go, but i don’t think I would be able to contain myself.

We should get a group to go though, and to ask all those awkward unanswered questions, just to hear what crap they come out with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pretty Boy
22-03-2018, 12:54 PM
'Can you point out the castle view please?'

jacomo
22-03-2018, 12:55 PM
I think it’s a must.

Who could resist the chance to go pitchside and ‘admire views of the mighty main stand.’

:hilarious

Iain G
22-03-2018, 12:55 PM

I hear there is a BYOB option for the tour...

...that's Bring Your Own Brush :greengrin

Geo_1875
22-03-2018, 01:01 PM

And the paint brushes. Get the realistic builders experience.

Not In The Know
22-03-2018, 01:13 PM
Fixed this for them

Get exclusive access and see behind the scenes at Tynecastle Park, with newly launched Stadium Tours (subject to stadium completion)
The final set of stadium tours were delivered in July 2017, immediately before the the Archibald Leitch Stand main stand fell down, and the club is delighted to be wedging open the doors of Tynecastle Park once again.
We will reveal the inner workings of the Club in a fun and informative way; see where your heroes prepare for the big game in the (temporary) home team dressing rooms and experience the emotive run out of the (temporary) tunnel.
Go pitch side and admire views of the incomplete new Main Stand; sit in the press seats and get rained on stand where the manager stands crank your neck upwards and imagine the ball flying through the air on a match day, at the dugouts. At each stage of the tour you will get expert safety advice, insight into the stadium and the club.
Our family friendly tour is great for fans of all ages, and our tour guides will be able to answer any questions. apart from funding related queries
The fully guided tour will last approximately one hour and customers will have access to the clubstore, the Forever in Our Hearts Memorial Garden (https://heartsmemorialgarden.co.uk/) and the Heart of Midlothian Museum (http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/pages/museum) afterwards.
A very limited amount of tour date are now available - sign up now to be the first on the new tour;
Available dates:
Friday 30th March 1:30pm or 3:30pm (Subject to safety certificate and construction works)
Friday 13th April 1:30pm or 3:30pm (Subject to safety certificate and construction works)
Sunday 22nd April 2:00pm (Subject to safety certificate and construction works)
Friday 27th April 1:30pm or 3:30pm (Subject to safety certificate and construction works)
Pricing is as follows:
Adult tickets: £10 (if bought before sundown tonight)
Concession (U18s/O65): £6 (if bought before sundown tonight)

Shambles of a club.

dchibs
22-03-2018, 02:01 PM
I think it’s a must.

Who could resist the chance to go pitchside and ‘admire views of the mighty main stand.’

Yes but don't turn round to look at the other stands, and why is the new stand all rusty, and whats that big box in the corner and whats the purpose of having seats behind it.

jodjam
22-03-2018, 02:31 PM
My mate does some of their tours. They do tours of city areas relevant to their mob such as Logie Green Road. Maybe something Hibs to look at and do something similar with places of interest to us.

SirDavidsNapper
22-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Are they getting Cathro back to do a tactical masterclass?

Billy Whizz
22-03-2018, 04:01 PM

Would love to see the state of their new stand, but wouldn’t give them the £10

IGRIGI
22-03-2018, 04:07 PM
The Golden Showers tour an added extra.

SouthMoroccoStu
22-03-2018, 04:12 PM
Lucky visitor 51 gets a one of a kind hearts scarf covered in badges

Crazyhorse
22-03-2018, 04:24 PM
My mate does some of their tours. They do tours of city areas relevant to their mob such as Logie Green Road. Maybe something Hibs to look at and do something similar with places of interest to us.

Do they drive them round in a Rover 600?

Renfrew_Hibby
22-03-2018, 05:03 PM

That's funny.

Bostonhibby
22-03-2018, 05:07 PM
I might go as I am really interested in the 3ft between the top of the castle and the skyline.

The rest of the castle seems pointless to me so this is probably the only chance of getting this unique vista.

Problem is I'm not prepared to give them a penny so what's the answer?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

iwasthere1972
22-03-2018, 08:27 PM
The Mighty new main stand. Rhyming slang? Surely.

jgl07
22-03-2018, 08:31 PM
Do they do chips?

Aldo
22-03-2018, 08:46 PM
Yip the club that keeps on taking!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgl07
22-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Are they getting Cathro back to do a tactical masterclass?

Someone has to explain the schematics of a Tynecastle visit.

22-03-2018, 08:56 PM

I wondered what the significance of Logie Green Road was to them so I put it in Google Maps and this is what it gave me. Surely that isn't it?

22-03-2018, 09:28 PM
'Can you point out the castle view please?'

Heard it was a miss print and should have read TyneCASTLE High School view

Carheenlea
22-03-2018, 10:06 PM

22-03-2018, 10:17 PM
I would go, but i don’t think I would be able to contain myself.

We should get a group to go though, and to ask all those awkward unanswered questions, just to hear what crap they come out with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I propose greenginger goes, he's undoubtedly their favourite when it comes to stadium related matters.

Pretty Boy
22-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Roll up roll up

See the site of the fabled car park scuffle

Marvel at the pish stains on George Foulkes seat

Wonder at the restricted view section

Count the seats and be amazed at the stadium where arithmetic goes to die

Feel the heat from the legendary Calor Gas fire

Spot the grass and win a prize

Experience the thrill of the unsafe exits

Soak up the atmosphere of an unused hospitality lounge

Try on Craigs blue polyester jacket

For the real Craig Levein experience sit on the staff toilet whilst texting another mans wife

Have a photo with the 1986 trophy cabinet (like new, never used)

Listen to Craig Levein and Gary MacKay reount the glorious Tennent Sixes triumph (it's a real honour honest)

Watch a simulation of the fax machine v the laptop; who will come out on top?

See a genuine share certificate (it's really not a blank A4 sheet of paper)

Experience the famous Tynecastle atmosphere as you gaze at the silent stands.

Enjoy a plate of lukewarm chips then empty your pockets into the cow when leaving.

An opportunity not to be missed for all the dimwits and simpletons in Edinburgh and beyond.

Carheenlea
22-03-2018, 10:58 PM
To see the actual cheque from the money spinning replay would be worth the admission fee alone.

Deansy
22-03-2018, 11:39 PM
"where's this curtain ??"

cocteautwin
23-03-2018, 04:05 AM

LOL.

I wonder if the tour groups will be encouraged to put donations in some charity tins to help support the team?

Bostonhibby
23-03-2018, 05:43 AM
Right boys, on your left is where the frying pans are, here we cook our signature fried potato strips which we have uniquely christened chips, hearts chips, just like ordinary chips but thicker.

On your right is the much heralded big window that we have uniquely christened the curtain.

Please go straight to the vomitarium for a quick look at a mock up of what the toilets and hospitality could look like.

That'll be £35 plus VAT please. Remember the big red coo on the way out.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

hibbymick
23-03-2018, 07:02 AM
Walk this way folks and eh...mind that gap there.

Borderhibbie76
23-03-2018, 08:57 AM
Roll up roll up

For the real Craig Levein experience sit on the staff toilet whilst texting another mans wife

Listen to Craig Levein and Gary MacKay reount the glorious Tennent Sixes triumph (it's a real honour honest)

Enjoy a plate of lukewarm chips then empty your pockets into the cow when leaving.

An opportunity not to be missed for all the dimwits and simpletons in Edinburgh and beyond.Hilarious mate top marks...all true which makes it even funnier 🤣[emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ronster117
23-03-2018, 09:37 AM
Roll up roll up

An opportunity not to be missed for all the dimwits and simpletons in Edinburgh and beyond.

i had a laugh out loud moment whilst reading this... :top marks

jgl07
23-03-2018, 01:33 PM
How about a Hall of Infamy with waxworks of Hearts sex offenders over the years? It appears that as well getting himself on the sex offenders register that Graham Rix indulged in a bit of racist bullying when a Chelsea.

They could add those distorting fairground mirrors that make everyone look like Steve Fulton?

Geo_1875
23-03-2018, 03:12 PM
How about a Hall of Infamy with waxworks of Hearts sex offenders over the years? It appears that as well getting himself on the sex offenders register that Graham Rix indulged in a bit of racist bullying when a Chelsea.

They could add those distorting fairground mirrors that make everyone look like Steve Fulton?

That's a bit harsh on Rix. He might have been the first convicted sex offender they employed but he most definitely wasn't the first racist.