PDA

View Full Version : Caveman on Sportsound

Sammy7nil
21-03-2018, 07:20 PM
In hindsight the money spinning reply comment was a mistake :greengrin he was a "bit emotional after the two two draw" when he was interviewed.

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Also said he travelled through to sit in the old stand when he was 15 and is looking forward to seeing the new one...

:hilarious

You're in for a big shock Robbie!

West lower
21-03-2018, 07:29 PM
In hindsight the money spinning reply comment was a mistake :greengrin he was a "bit emotional after the two two draw" when he was interviewed.

I couldn’t resist asking 😀

Sammy7nil
21-03-2018, 07:36 PM
I couldn’t resist asking 😀

:greengrin:aok:

SideBurns
21-03-2018, 08:19 PM
"If we'd battered them in the replay, nae-one would've mentioned it" (or very similar words). Aye Robbie, and if yer auntie had George Bernard Shaws...
To be fair, he came across reasonably well otherwise, I thought.

IGRIGI
21-03-2018, 08:26 PM
They liked to say that their poppy fund stealing cup final win killed us when in reality Captain Caveman's money spinning comment along with their defeat that kick started our cup adventure has completely and utterly broken them.

They will never forget, they'll never get over it.

21-03-2018, 08:41 PM
They liked to say that their poppy fund stealing cup final win killed us when in reality Captain Caveman's money spinning comment along with their defeat that kick started our cup adventure has completely and utterly broken them.

Thanks Robbie - almost deserving of legend status.

SirDavidsNapper
21-03-2018, 09:05 PM
Thanks for all the work Robbie. Always welcome down Easter Road way

lyonhibs
21-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Thanks for all the work Robbie. Always welcome down Easter Road way

Imagine the reception him and The Dalry Lama would get if they walked out on the pitch at half time in the Derby?!!

It would take the recently installed retractable Roof right off it's hinges.

Topographic Hibby
21-03-2018, 10:17 PM
It would take the recently installed retractable Roof right off it's hinges.Except we forgot to order the hinges. Or the roof. It’s just three sheets of rusty corrugated. Can someone paint them maroon please? And can someone else pay the roofer.

Yours sincerely plus 6% :6: :perc:

A. Budge (Doc)

Borderhibbie76
22-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Except we forgot to order the hinges. Or the roof. It’s just three sheets of rusty corrugated. Can someone paint them maroon please? And can someone else pay the roofer.

Yours sincerely plus 6% :6: :perc:

A. Budge (Doc)Payment plans also available via Zebra finance including interest and admin fees

Yours
Annie

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

renato
22-03-2018, 11:14 AM
”Payment” plans also available via Zebra finance including interest and admin “fees”

“Yours”
Annie

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

FTFY :greengrin

renato
22-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Caveman the 2nd is welcome back to ER anytime. On your watch. Thanks, Robbie.

GreenOnions
22-03-2018, 11:51 AM
Came across very well I thought.

Sammy7nil
22-03-2018, 12:37 PM

For a caveman I agree :wink:

eastmainsmsh
22-03-2018, 03:42 PM
nap to be appointed next season

Carheenlea
22-03-2018, 10:55 PM

I agree. Listened to podcast today and he seems a decent guy. Billy Dodds on the other hand just comes across as an imbecile.

22-03-2018, 11:19 PM

Wouldn't be a surprise, particularly if he hasn't got another job by then. When Levein decides it's time to go back upstairs they probably won't be able to get anyone better than Neilson that would be willing to take the job and work under Levein.

Deansy
22-03-2018, 11:28 PM

Two points in the one line that they'll never get over - 1) 'killed us' - Wrong, as it's been proved - and 2) 'poppy fund stealing' - they can deny it all they like but in black & white, their own accounts damn them - forever !!

Doubt it - he's obviously just killing time with Man Utd, waiting on the phone-call from the famous but it must be Mourinho's turn to shine, surely ..................... ??