PDA

View Full Version : Injury watch

MacGruber
21-03-2018, 01:47 PM
Any snippets on the injury front?

Any chance Barker being back? Was he not back to light training before the Derby?

Slivka got a chance of being fit for any of the 2 games SJM is missing? Seems to have been out a while.

Any indications Dylan might make it back - can't see him going from a groin strain to playing 90 mins a week sat and the following Tuesday

Biggest game of the season coming up (by virtue it's the next one)

calumhibee1
21-03-2018, 04:47 PM
Any snippets on the injury front?

Any chance Barker being back? Was he not back to light training before the Derby?

Slivka got a chance of being fit for any of the 2 games SJM is missing? Seems to have been out a while.

Any indications Dylan might make it back - can't see him going from a groin strain to playing 90 mins a week sat and the following Tuesday

Biggest game of the season coming up (by virtue it's the next one)

Think Barker was previously expected to be back after the international break, not sure if he's back in full training or not yet. No idea about the others.

Borderhibbie76
21-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Think Barker was previously expected to be back after the international break, not sure if he's back in full training or not yet. No idea about the others.Slivka is a strange one...been out since end of Jan with very little regarding updates on his progress?? Be good to get him.back for the games SJM misses if poss...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Eyrie
21-03-2018, 08:10 PM
Slivka is a strange one...been out since end of Jan with very little regarding updates on his progress?? Be good to get him.back for the games SJM misses if poss...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It would be good for Slivka as well since he'd get a game in the middle of the park. I think most of his appearances have been out wide.

Zazu62
21-03-2018, 08:21 PM
What is actually wrong with Slivka again?