PDA

View Full Version : NHC Dortmund tickets

HappyAsHellas
20-03-2018, 09:45 PM
Trying to get tickets for the Dortmund v Stuttgartr game in April but can't them from the official site as I don't understand German. Anybody able to help?

GreenT
20-03-2018, 09:51 PM
Trying to get tickets for the Dortmund v Stuttgartr game in April but can't them from the official site as I don't understand German. Anybody able to help?

https://www.bvb.de/eng/Tickets/Ticket-Shop. When (https://www.bvb.de/eng/Tickets/Ticket-Shop.when) you go to the link for tickets don't you get an option on your browser to translate?

https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/de/bundesliga/channel/shop/index

If not why don't you try the e-mail contact and I am sure they would help.

Lancs Harp
21-03-2018, 12:14 AM

I know a few lads from Blackpool that go over quite regularly and have the number of Dortmunds SLO (supporter liaison officer) Its considerably cheaper to buy tickets through him than the open market or ticket agencies. Drop me a PM if you want his details he will advise you if nothing else.

mvteng
21-03-2018, 09:38 AM

We went to the Dortmund Freiburg match at the end of January.

Dortmund have an official travel agent who will sell you a package including hotel , etc for a specific match.

Otherwise, register on the Dortmund website, generally tickets will come up for sale approx. 2 weeks before the match, however, these are season ticket returns, so you get ones and twos dotted about around the stadium. dont think you'll get a chance of being in the yellow wall.

At the top of the Dortmund website theres an option to translate into english.

We ended up in the family section, and it was fine, bit different being able to get a beer , etc.

Travel around Dortmund itself was really easy, metro system is really good, but be aware that if you are there on a Sunday, absolutely everything is closed. We stayed in the Ibis hotel which was cheap and good location for the stadium.

Stadium tour was good and quite cheap, tour guide had some great stories, just make sure you book an english tour, (think theres only one or 2 a day).

Hope that helps, but let me know if you need any more info

Lancs Harp
23-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Did you have any luck fellas?

pacorosssco
24-03-2018, 07:57 AM

Fantastic stadium. Not much to city though. In Germany if you have a match tickets you are entitled to free travel on match day with your ticket

wearethehibs
24-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Fantastic stadium. Not much to city though. In Germany if you have a match tickets you are entitled to free travel on match day with your ticket

The travel with your ticket is brilliant. Was in Dusseldorf and had a €12 ticket for a Bochum game. 45 minute train to and from Bochum all included in the price and the tram from the station to the stadium too.