PDA

View Full Version : Disallowed goal

SouthMoroccoStu
17-03-2018, 09:13 AM
Genuinely don’t know why it wasn’t given

Johnny_Leith
17-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Believe Hanlon pushing Anderson? It looked like six and half a dozen decision at the time, but the whistle has been blown before Daz spanked it home so I think some SJ players has stopped.

This was all in real time and I haven't had a chance to watch it back so please correct if wrong.

Jim44
17-03-2018, 09:19 AM
Genuinely don’t know why it wasn’t given

Kamberi (if I remember correctly) was clearly pulling the Saints defender as he passed the ball to McGregor. Great finish all the same but it was a correct decision.

Hermit Crab
17-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Foul at the back post, there was also no complaints from the Hibs players.

bingo70
17-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Foul at the back post, there was also no complaints from the Hibs players.

They took the free kick quickly iirc so there wasn’t time to complain.

I don’t think he fouled him, very little in it and if that’s a foul in the box I can look forward to being about 32 penalties in every game.

It’s a contact game and IMO Hanlon just outstronged him (as Paul Walsh on sky sports news once said)

hibIBZ
17-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Has anybody got a reply of this? BBC highlights have left it out, surely a disputed disallowed goal is worthy of being in the highlights? Makes you wonder...

hibs#1
17-03-2018, 10:48 AM
If it was giving against hanlon then it was a poor descsion for me.hanlon was just stronger than the saints defender.

matty_f
17-03-2018, 10:54 AM
If it was giving against hanlon then it was a poor descsion for me.hanlon was just stronger than the saints defender.

Yep. Would never have got a penalty for it, if it was the other way.

thebakerboy
17-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Yep. Would never have got a penalty for it, if it was the other way.

Probably would give it if it had been in our box , remember it is Beaton we are talking about.

basehibby
17-03-2018, 03:30 PM
Has anybody got a reply of this? BBC highlights have left it out, surely a disputed disallowed goal is worthy of being in the highlights? Makes you wonder...

Ridiculous that wasn't in the highlights - surely worthy of analysis and for the fans to make their own minds up about the decision.

Hibby Kay-Yay
17-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Ridiculous that wasn't in the highlights - surely worthy of analysis and for the fans to make their own minds up about the decision.

They left out McLaren hitting the bar against Hearts so no real surprise tbh

Hibee Mac
17-03-2018, 03:52 PM
It's in the Hibs TV highlights, should never have been disallowed. The ref just clearly guessed because Hanlon "shouldn't really" be winning that ball, but he wins it fair and square.

ancient hibee
17-03-2018, 05:00 PM
They left out McLaren hitting the bar against Hearts so no real surprise tbh
It was on Sportscene and discussed by them.