PDA

View Full Version : Your most hated ever players in Scottish Football

Austinho
13-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Anything goes. Hard to see past Hearts, Rangers and Celtic players as those are our most heated matches, but I’m sure there are a few ex Hi-bees in everyone’s list two.

1. Kyle Lafferty (mostly from his time at Rangers, however his summer shenanigans didn’t help much. My dislike for him is definitely simmering as he continues to do less and less in a Hearts shirt.)
2. Aiden McGeady (the way he turned his back on his native Scotland to play for Ireland didn’t do him many favours.)
3. Neil Lennon (can’t deny I hated him as a player, adore him as a manager. Funny how things change.)
4. Rudi Skacel (graceless in victory, graceless in defeat. Continued to be a massive walloper even after signing for Dundee Utd and Raith.)
5. Matt Doherty (an absolute prick of a man, thought he was too good for Hibs, despite being woeful for us.)
6. Jamie Hamill (an odious man, odious to look at. The definition of a wannabe hard man.)
7. Paul Hartley (mostly out of frustration for how average he was at us and how he came back to haunt us.)
8. Andy Walker (more for his punditry than anything he did on the pitch)
9. Barry Ferguson (scrote.)
10. Artur Boric (we used to absolutely torment him at Easter Road. Remember him goading the Hibs fans only for him to spill the ball twice in one game.)

SouthMoroccoStu
13-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Fernando Ricksen

Or are we not allowed to say that...

Jim Goodwin

-Jonesy-
13-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Ryan Stevenson for being a jambo thug
Ian Black for being a jambo and Hun thug
Steven Pressley for being Steven Pressley

hibsbollah
13-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Fernando Ricksen

Or are we not allowed to say that...

Jim Goodwin

Ricksen is the obvious one for me, at least it was until he became ill. Which puts it into perspective a wee bit, and I'm not that keen on the 'hate' word anyway.

Sir David Gray
13-03-2018, 09:55 PM
Rudi Skacel.

I would rather leave it at that and not elaborate any further on my thoughts on him as I realise this is a family forum.

AgentDaleCooper
13-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Anything goes. Hard to see past Hearts, Rangers and Celtic players as those are our most heated matches, but I’m sure there are a few ex Hi-bees in everyone’s list two.

1. Kyle Lafferty (mostly from his time at Rangers, however his summer shenanigans didn’t help much. My dislike for him is definitely simmering as he continues to do less and less in a Hearts shirt.)
2. Aiden McGeady (the way he turned his back on his native Scotland to play for Ireland didn’t do him many favours.)
3. Neil Lennon (can’t deny I hated him as a player, adore him as a manager. Funny how things change.)
4. Rudi Skacel (graceless in victory, graceless in defeat. Continued to be a massive walloper even after signing for Dundee Utd and Raith.)
5. Matt Doherty (an absolute prick of a man, thought he was too good for Hibs, despite being woeful for us.)
6. Jamie Hamill (an odious man, odious to look at. The definition of a wannabe hard man.)
7. Paul Hartley (mostly out of frustration for how average he was at us and how he came back to haunt us.)
8. Andy Walker (more for his punditry than anything he did on the pitch)
9. Barry Ferguson (scrote.)
10. Artur Boric (we used to absolutely torment him at Easter Road. Remember him goading the Hibs fans only for him to spill the ball twice in one game.)

this pretty much word for word sums it all up for me, especially r.e. Oor Neil. Can't believe the turnaround.

Sauzee16
13-03-2018, 10:00 PM
Didier Agathe bitterness and jealously.

Scott Allan Key
13-03-2018, 10:01 PM
I’d add Paulo de Canio, his views. A tremendous footballer.

Sauzee16
13-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Billy Dodds always riled me.

Diclonius
13-03-2018, 10:05 PM
"Hate" is a strong word. The only football player I've ever strongly disliked is S****l.

CMurdoch
13-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Hate is a powerful word to use towards people we don't know and football players at that.

I will admit to disliking Aiden McGeady very strongly for turning his back on his country given the lack of quality players produced by our small country.
I was less annoyed at James McCarthy as Scotland missing out on him seemed to be down to the incompetence of the SFA.

Bishop Hibee
13-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Toss a coin between Kenny Black, Ian Black and Ian Ferguson (the St Mirren and Rangers one).

Viva_Palmeiras
13-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Berry
Walter kidd
Colquhoun
Hateley
Hurlock
Rougvie
Aitken
Peter Grant
Crabbe
Wilkins
Lee Miller
Balde

For starters...

calumhibee1
13-03-2018, 10:19 PM
I really hate that boy that played left back for Livi and possibly a few other Championship teams that just about took Sam Nicholson’s head off a few seasons ago. Don’t even know his name but he is nothing but a thug who is out to end people’s careers.

snooky
13-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Surprised Sandy Clark hasn't got a mention.

Speedy
13-03-2018, 10:30 PM
Allan McGregor, Phil Bardsley, Aidan McGeady, Calum Elliot

heidtheba
13-03-2018, 10:37 PM
Charlie Miller and, worse, far worse...Hamish French
Funny that it's all down to attitude and not down to the damage the caused us. My favourite other team players were Laudrup, Gazza, Larsson and, dare I say it, Robbo. Didn't have a problem with them as people. Gutted when they scored or whatever, but no 'hatred'.

FranckSuzy
13-03-2018, 10:38 PM
Jim Goodwin

jacomo
13-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Always liked Neil Lennon as a player.

biggest BOOO probably to Barry Ferguson or Mark Hately.

Edit: Ian Black too, obviously.

Used to give pelters to Paul Hartley but had a sneaking admiration for him. He gave us the GIRUY in the same way Cummings did to the Jambos. “You thought I wasn’t good enough, how do you like it now?” kinda way.

One Day Soon
13-03-2018, 10:44 PM
I remember seeing the Yam bench giving the explicit instruction to Neil Berry to take out Paul Wright at Easter Road. Within literally seconds he went through him viciously and it was a pretty bad injury I seem to recollect.

Always found Berry detestable.

joebakerforever
13-03-2018, 11:00 PM
Always disliked players who set out to cripple others:-

John Hughes (not Yogi, but the earlier Celtic version that broke John Brownlie's leg)
Julien Brellier
Alex McDonald
Drew Busby
Neil Berry
Shaun Hutchison

calumb
13-03-2018, 11:02 PM
I remember seeing the Yam bench giving the explicit instruction to Neil Berry to take out Paul Wright at Easter Road. Within literally seconds he went through him viciously and it was a pretty bad injury I seem to recollect.

Always found Berry detestable.

Yeah Berry and that other curly haired clown Jimmy Sandison

hibsbollah
13-03-2018, 11:04 PM

Shaun Hutchison

:agree: really horrible tackle on Alex Harris from which he never recovered.

Johnny_Leith
13-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Matt Doherty was far from awful for Hibs. He, like everyone else in the final, was terrible but the rest of his time with us he was very good, helped keep us up and scored a couple of important goals.

Forza Fred
13-03-2018, 11:20 PM
Tommy White

ozhibs
13-03-2018, 11:25 PM
John Greig

monktonharp
13-03-2018, 11:25 PM
skacel; then Derek Johnstone , then Derek Parlane, then the Girvan Lighthouse (Peter McLoy) cheated us out of a Scottish cup with 3 mins. to go.

monktonharp
13-03-2018, 11:30 PM

John Hughes (not Yogi, but the earlier Celtic version that broke John Brownlie's leg)
Julien Brellier
Alex McDonald
Drew Busby
Neil Berry
Shaun Hutchisonthink it was eric?Printy of East Fife that broke Brownlie's leg? also Mc Donald noised up Alex Edwards and managed to get him sent off with an 8 week ban. these 2 played a major part in us not winning the League that year

monktonharp
13-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Surprised Sandy Clark hasn't got a mention.funny how quite a lot of ex-Rangers players keep popping up in this thread. a smattering of the gorgie mob too but hey ho

ozhibs
13-03-2018, 11:36 PM

Julien Brellier
Alex McDonald
Drew Busby
Neil Berry
Shaun Hutchison

Did John Hughes not break Bobby Duncan's leg ?

AK86
13-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Ray Wilkins

Sweet Left Peg
14-03-2018, 12:01 AM
Pasquale Bruno - cynical jambo

Stephane Paille - theatrical jambo

Frazerbob
14-03-2018, 12:06 AM
Scott Crabs

snooky
14-03-2018, 12:08 AM
Did John Hughes not break Bobby Duncan's leg ?

Yep he did.
I heard he went to Hibs dressing room after the game to apologise and Sloop clocked him.
Not sure if that part is true though.

Mixu62
14-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Terry Hurlock
Mark Hately
Richard Gough
Willie Miller (the sheep one)
As much as I can admire the skills of Gascoigne and Laudrup during their time in Scotland, I hated them at the time, particularly the amount of protection they got from ref's. They just had to stop and ask for a free kick and they got it.

hibees 7062
14-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Ian Black - Coward

crewetollhibee
14-03-2018, 12:16 AM
Sally

Sproule Three
14-03-2018, 12:24 AM
Peter Grant

kaimendhibs
14-03-2018, 12:39 AM
Gonzo Skacel

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

monktonharp
14-03-2018, 12:56 AM
Yep he did.
I heard he went to Hibs dressing room after the game to apologise and Sloop clocked him.
Not sure if that part is true though.think you are getting your Duncans mixed up. Arthur Duncan played with Sloop John B,(John Blackley) and with John Brownlie too many blacks whites browns and gray areas here:greengrin

sadtom
14-03-2018, 03:09 AM
This should have been a short thread.
After a dishonorable mention for Rudi the odious Rat and Sally the cuddly hun....

John MacDonald

THE END

highland hibbee
14-03-2018, 03:51 AM
Yep he did.
Not sure if that part is true though.

I sure hope it’s true. Dirty big thug

Doh Rae Me
14-03-2018, 04:34 AM
Souness

Viva_Palmeiras
14-03-2018, 05:14 AM
Souness

An exceedingly late entry there just like one of his tackles ...

Jim44
14-03-2018, 05:43 AM
Dave Bowman
Steve Kirk

hibbydog
14-03-2018, 05:43 AM
Gary Mackay

Racist **** bag

KSA Hibee
14-03-2018, 05:57 AM
Rowan Vine and James Collins 😡😡😡😡

IGRIGI
14-03-2018, 06:07 AM
Zibi, deserves to do time for that Semi Final vs Hearts.

BILLYHIBS
14-03-2018, 06:07 AM
John MacDonald Rangers always diving in the box.

Onceinawhile
14-03-2018, 06:17 AM
That falkirk number 9 from the last few seasons... Baird? Prick

jgl07
14-03-2018, 06:25 AM
Wayne *****ing Foster

Most will know why.

Viva_Palmeiras
14-03-2018, 06:29 AM
Surprised Sandy Clark hasn't got a mention.

I paused... :) he is in there that Hearts team of the mid eighties is full of them.

Hibs1969
14-03-2018, 06:29 AM
Colin Stein for breaking my heart when he signed for the Zombies.
Ian Black for being Ian Black
Rudi Skacel for being a classless, graceless prick

I’m not sure why McCoist has been named so often. Other than score a few goals against us I always thought he was ok and didn’t take himself or the game too seriously.

Hiber-nation
14-03-2018, 06:33 AM
Charlie Miller and, worse, far worse...Hamish French
Funny that it's all down to attitude and not down to the damage the caused us. My favourite other team players were Laudrup, Gazza, Larsson and, dare I say it, Robbo. Didn't have a problem with them as people. Gutted when they scored or whatever, but no 'hatred'.

You'll need to tell us why. I can't remember him doing anything notable other than bang in a few goals and have silver hair.

superfurryhibby
14-03-2018, 06:51 AM
Most have been mentioned already, but.....

David Weir, horrible throat grabbing, troublemaking cowardly prick of a player.

Chris "elbows" Sutton. Decent player, constant elbow to the pus.

Willie "the ref" Miller. He was dirty and brilliant at the same time. His niggly ******* ways were a severe annoyance, along with his constant berating of the ref during games. He annoyed me greatly.

Ringothedog
14-03-2018, 07:18 AM
Dixie Deans for breaking my heart on more than one occasion

Craigmount Hibs
14-03-2018, 07:43 AM
Peter Pawlett

I really dislike professional footballers that cheat. There are many that are recognised regular divers (Stilian Petrov, Mikoluinas (however it’s spelt), James Forrest).

But that guy Pawlett was another level altogether. A disgrace to the game.

Sauzee16
14-03-2018, 07:57 AM
Anyone mentioned Gary Caldwell yet?

Craig_HFC
14-03-2018, 07:57 AM
Derek Lyle of Queen of the South.

O'Rourke3
14-03-2018, 08:02 AM

Always found Berry detestable.Top of my dislike list for sure. Many obvious been also mentioned including Sourness who I'm sure Scouse will be on to defend [emoji23] soon. Kenny Burns was a stand out thug for me. No football in him at all.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hiber-nation
14-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Anyone mentioned Gary Caldwell yet?

Hopefully not.

The_Sauz
14-03-2018, 09:09 AM
If you hated Neil Lennon as a player, then you all must have hated Scott Brown, as they were the same type of player (Hard and in your face type of player :agree:)
Alan Thompson (Celtic) was one dirty player who I disliked,Tommy Gemmell, John Hughes,
Ian Black, as he was never a football player in the first place, I'm going to exclude him :greengrin
Tam Forsyth, John Grieg, John McDonald
Gonzo, Berry, Stevenson
Willie Millar, Alex McLeish, Mark McGee, Joe Harper

earlshaugh
14-03-2018, 09:20 AM
think it was eric?Printy of East Fife that broke Brownlie's leg? also Mc Donald noised up Alex Edwards and managed to get him sent off with an 8 week ban. these 2 played a major part in us not winning the League that year
It was Ian Printy cynical character.

McD
14-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Gary locke
craig levein
lennon the player
barry ferguson
walter smith
skacel
davie weir
Simon donnelly
Berra (for his fouling and diving ways)
Ian black

Greentinted
14-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Quite surprised not to see a certain Ian Ferguson (St Mirren/Rangers) mentioned so far. The archetypal hun!
Oh and Hugh Burns anaw.

SirDavidsNapper
14-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Skacel. Nobody comes close. Good player but he loved winding us up at every opportunity.

Couldn't stand the hun from QOTS. Lyle or something? Just a hun twat and worse fake tan and teeth i've seen.

JeMeSouviens
14-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Gordon Durie - even spoils my Skol Cup video by being in the studio with Dougally Donnelly. :rolleyes:

EastThomasSTboy
14-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Alec McDonald for the way he targetted Alex Edwards.......it was shameful.:wink:

I am sure eltics Yogi, broke Bobby Duncans Leg.

It was an East Fife bellend that broke Brownlies.

GGTTH.

JPrinty
14-03-2018, 11:18 AM

Hardly, fair tackle - not even a foul

JPrinty
14-03-2018, 11:20 AM
Alec McDonald for the way he targetted Alex Edwards.......it was shameful.:wink:

I am sure eltics Yogi, broke Bobby Duncans Leg.

It was an East Fife bellend that broke Brownlies.

GGTTH.

Nice description of good Hibby!

Sauzee16
14-03-2018, 11:25 AM
Ray Wilkins. Tosser.

SteveHFC
14-03-2018, 11:35 AM
Matt Doherty.

Archie89
14-03-2018, 11:42 AM
Wilkins
Sandison
Berry
Andy Smith Airdrie's early 90s team
Roy Aitken
Goram
Butcher
Souness
Gms
Flood
Craig Gordon
Kris boyd

Renfrew_Hibby
14-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Currently James Tavernier and Kyle laughing boy get on my wick.

Sas_The_Hibby
14-03-2018, 11:49 AM
If you hated Neil Lennon as a player, then you all must have hated Scott Brown, as they were the same type of player (Hard and in your face type of player :agree:)
Alan Thompson (Celtic) was one dirty player who I disliked,Tommy Gemmell, John Hughes,
Ian Black, as he was never a football player in the first place, I'm going to exclude him :greengrin
Tam Forsyth, John Grieg, John McDonald
Gonzo, Berry, Stevenson
Willie Millar, Alex McLeish, Mark McGee, Joe Harper

Exactly - they were/are the type of player you love having in your own team but dislike in other teams.

For me, whilst I wouldn't use the word "hate", David Weir may be a lovely bloke but on the football pitch I always disliked him intensely for his arrogant and self important attitude.

Sauzee16
14-03-2018, 11:51 AM

Laugherty used to but he’s ***** and milking them dry so he’s irrelevant now.

Baader
14-03-2018, 11:52 AM
No current players can compare to some of the thugs you used to get up to the early 90s I guess. As much as we all probably think football has gone too far the other way and is too soft at least it doesn't allow for the likes of horrible b@$t@&ds like Berry to prosper.

Berry would be right at the top. Alex MacDonald, Sandy Clark, Kenny Black. Souness. Ian Ferguson for having the most Hun face imaginable.

And Steven Boyack because he was crap, had a funny run and an annoying face.

Hiber-nation
14-03-2018, 11:55 AM

Printy's tackle on Brownlie wasn't even a foul. It was the other full back Johnny Love who was the thug.

Mixu62
14-03-2018, 11:57 AM
No current players can compare to some of the thugs you used to get up to the early 90s I guess. As much as we all probably think football has gone too far the other way and is too soft at least it doesn't allow for the likes of horrible b@$t@&ds like Berry to prosper.

Berry would be right at the top. Alex MacDonald, Sandy Clark, Kenny Black. Souness. Ian Ferguson for having the most Hun face imaginable.

And Steven Boyack because he was crap, had a funny run and an annoying face.

Basically the entire ex yam or hun contingent of the Airdrie team of the early to mid 90's

yonder1875
14-03-2018, 12:00 PM

James Tavernier is a Hibernian legend, have some respect.

Mac_17
14-03-2018, 12:04 PM
I pretty much hate the whole Rangers team (bar no one).

Hated Lenny as a player, (Time heals)

:nlgwa

Hate Kyle Lafferty.

And I completely despise Dougie Imrie.

Bobo
14-03-2018, 12:05 PM
Paul Sturrock, Joe Harper & Ally McCoist would be my choices.

Greentinted
14-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Basically the entire ex yam or hun contingent of the Airdrie team of the early to mid 90's

Back then I had a real dislike for Alan Lawrence (probably a bit disproportionate but he had a knack of regularly turning in decent performances against us). I’d say I had more of a dislike (am no too comfortable with ‘hatred’) for Airdrie than Hearts...of course, the hubris that underpinned the Romanov years - that which they are now choking on - has Hearts at the top of my disdain list.

jeffers
14-03-2018, 12:29 PM
Printy's tackle on Brownlie wasn't even a foul. It was the other full back Johnny Love who was the thug.

I always thought it was Johnny Love too. I used to work beside him and live round the corner from him. I always liked him, but I heard more than a few stories.

KeithTheHibby
14-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Skacel by a mile.

Not a lot of time for guys like Ricksen, Boruc, Lennon, Ferguson and Ian Black as players.

BegbieHSC
14-03-2018, 12:43 PM
I'll give you 16 off the top of my head:

Kyle Lafferty
Gaza
Jon Baird
Bobby Barr
Barry Fergusson
Craig Gordon
Skacel
Ian Black
Sam Nicholson
David Weir
Terry Butcher
Charlie Adam
Neil McCann
Lee Wallace
Andy Goram
Craig Beattie

Sauzee16
14-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Peter Houston.

PeeKay
14-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Craig Gordon for the incident with Deano. And for generally being a pr!ck.

snooky
14-03-2018, 01:09 PM
I always thought it was Johnny Love too. I used to work beside him and live round the corner from him. I always liked him, but I heard more than a few stories.

IIRC, while playing for East Fife, Love's notority came from kicking Edwards off the park till the wee man threw the ball away (towards Sloop) in frustration & got booked. I can't remember if he was sent off or that booking meant he got the lengthy ban. Either way, it was disgraceful the way he was consistantly fouled in that game with no action by the ref.
You wouldn't get that nowadays. :rolleyes:

Sauzee16
14-03-2018, 01:10 PM
Shout out to that Lithuanian that dived at Hampden and his pal Zaliukas.

makaveli1875
14-03-2018, 02:57 PM
gary mckay
paul hartley
ian ferguson
zaliukis
Phil Stamp
jim goodwin
gazza
Willo Flood

Newcastlehibby
14-03-2018, 03:02 PM
I sure hope it’s true. Dirty big thug
The Hibs team that day was Wilson, Duncan, Davis, Stanton, Madsen, McGraw, Scott, Quinn, Stein, Cormack and Stevenson. Sloop played 3/4 games in the 67/68 season so a bit unlikely.

WoreTheGreen
14-03-2018, 03:26 PM
IIRC, while playing for East Fife, Love's notority came from kicking Edwards off the park till the wee man threw the ball away (towards Sloop) in frustration & got booked. I can't remember if he was sent off or that booking meant he got the lengthy ban. Either way, it was disgraceful the way he was consistantly fouled in that game with no action by the ref.
You wouldn't get that nowadays. :rolleyes:
Your right Love (who I know , caused Mickey to lose the rag and get a huge suspention and Johnny is a hibbie)

DavidDavidGray
14-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Can not stand Mikael Lustig. Not good enough for the club he’s at so he dives, cheats and moans his way around the game. Also comes across as a proper weirdo.

Geo_1875
14-03-2018, 03:49 PM
Terry Hurlock. Hated him with a passion.

Planet Hibs
14-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Ryan McGowan. Detested him and was horrified when we were apparently linked with him

Hibrandenburg
14-03-2018, 05:32 PM
This should have been a short thread.
After a dishonorable mention for Rudi the odious Rat and Sally the cuddly hun....

John MacDonald

THE END

:agree: 100% Odious little ****bag.

southsider
14-03-2018, 05:46 PM
funny how quite a lot of ex-Rangers players keep popping up in this thread. a smattering of the gorgie mob too but hey ho

Alex McDonald, Tommy McLean, john Hughes (original), Lou Macari to name but a few.

snooky
14-03-2018, 05:54 PM
The Hibs team that day was Wilson, Duncan, Davis, Stanton, Madsen, McGraw, Scott, Quinn, Stein, Cormack and Stevenson. Sloop played 3/4 games in the 67/68 season so a bit unlikely.

Fair enough it couldn't have been Sloop however, assuming something did happen, I would put my money on Stein or Madsen. :greengrin

heretoday
14-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Graham Roberts.

givescotlandfreedom
14-03-2018, 06:27 PM
Lee Miller
Noel Hunt
Ross Tokely
Lee McCulloch

SChibs
14-03-2018, 06:31 PM
I really hate the way Ryan jack swaggers round the pitch in a rangers top these days. Tries to be a wee hard man all the time for them and it hardly ever works.
Horrible man imo

gringojoe
14-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Mark Hateley, Nacho Novo, Peter Grant, Gregor Stevens, Willie Miller and the scab John Martin

blackpoolhibs
14-03-2018, 06:55 PM
All huns and all jambo gimps.

Joe6-2
14-03-2018, 07:16 PM
Souness

This

Famous Fiver
14-03-2018, 07:49 PM
Gary Mackay by a country mile for his treatment of Kevin Harper.

Close the thread.

stantonhibby
14-03-2018, 07:54 PM
Colin Stein for breaking my heart when he signed for the Zombies.
Ian Black for being Ian Black
Rudi Skacel for being a classless, graceless prick

I’m not sure why McCoist has been named so often. Other than score a few goals against us I always thought he was ok and didn’t take himself or the game too seriously.

Apart from his right hook and run away on Mark Fulton in the Souness red card game.

A Hi-Bee
14-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Alex Ferguson (sir) made Laughatme look like a model pro footballer.

To many other huns and jambos to mention.

lyonhibs
14-03-2018, 08:31 PM
Hate is clearly excessive, it's only football Ffs.

But I'd be happy to have seen Roy Keane and Rudi Skacel thrown into a pit of ravenous crocodiles with Gathuessi spared only because he played for us.

WoreTheGreen
14-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Hate is clearly excessive, it's only football Ffs.

But I'd be happy to have seen Roy Keane and Rudi Skacel thrown into a pit of ravenous crocodiles with Gathuessi spared only because he played for us.

You got a dislike of crocodiles

Stantons Angel
14-03-2018, 10:03 PM
HATE is a very powerful word and an even more powerful feeling!

there is only one person i have taken such a dislike to in all my years watching football

and that was JOHN GREIG of Rangers!!!

Thats all im prepared to say on the subject!

14-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Lafferty - arrogant, classless fud. His arse sooking comments when he signed for hearts sum him up
Skacel - yet another "oh look at me! look at me!" merchant whos entire career revolved around hating us
Ian Black - arrogant, horrible wee player with very very little ability to back it up
El Hadji Diouf - just a truly repulsive individual. Areal horrible character both on and off the pitch. match made in heaven with the huns
Craig Levein - bad loser, bad winner and just an all round arrogant ********.

I'm sure there are plenty more but that's the main ones off the top of my head.

HibsEK
14-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Craig Bellamy

monktonharp
14-03-2018, 11:45 PM

You wouldn't get that nowadays. :rolleyes:Alex Mc Donald (doddy) was the hun that caused grief on the pitch , sending Alex Edwards towards an 8 week ban. he is though, more famous for being an ex-gorgie club manager during 1986 :wink:

Scouse Hibee
15-03-2018, 06:26 AM
Not hate but strong dislike

Hurlock
Muscat
Scacel
Berry

Scouse Hibee
15-03-2018, 06:30 AM
Top of my dislike list for sure. Many obvious been also mentioned including Sourness who I'm sure Scouse will be on to defend [emoji23] soon. Kenny Burns was a stand out thug for me. No football in him at all.

Nah you're okay, I'll let you have Souness in Scottish football. 😉

One Day
15-03-2018, 06:58 AM
Rudi Skacel

O'Rourke3
15-03-2018, 08:47 AM
Nah you're okay, I'll let you have Souness in Scottish football. [emoji6][emoji16]