PDA

View Full Version : Renewal on Zebra Finance

wookie70
12-03-2018, 08:21 PM
My memory isn't what it was but the renewal of season tickets using Zebra seems very different. I have received forms back via email and then signed them electronically. I received another email saying signed and filed. It was a bit easier with the pin codes on the mobiles. I presume I have now done everything required.

BlackSheep
12-03-2018, 08:32 PM
My memory isn't what it was but the renewal of season tickets using Zebra seems very different. I have received forms back via email and then signed them electronically. I received another email saying signed and filed. It was a bit easier with the pin codes on the mobiles. I presume I have now done everything required.

Thats correct, then in a few days/about a week you will get confirmation through the post from Zebra as well.

wookie70
12-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Thats correct, then in a few days/about a week you will get confirmation through the post from Zebra as well.
Thanks

J-C
12-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Did mine today, all accepted and signed within the day, having been with them last year makes it easier, they have all my details and no changes so all done and dusted.

staunchhibby
12-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Same here straightforward and replies recieved from Zebra

dp00
12-03-2018, 10:45 PM
Simple here too.... does anyone know when we stop paying for this year ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J-C
12-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Simple here too.... does anyone know when we stop paying for this year ?

It'll be 11 months after you made the 1st payment, so it depends when you renewed the last time.

hughio
13-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Me and the wee man...

Guaranteed seat for all home games next season...

for about £40 a month ...

interest free..

Yes please.

:flag::flag::flag:

CockneyRebel
13-03-2018, 04:39 PM

I tried to renew through the payment plan for the first time (no interest charges so why not?) but I could not complete the application as you have to give details of your employment and I have been retired for nearly five years. Bearing in mind my pensions total more than a minimum wage job I feel a little hard done by - I feel like going on safari and shooting a Zebra.

staunchhibby
13-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Is there not an option to tick retired at employment boxes.Or phone Zebra for advice

EH6 Hibby
13-03-2018, 05:29 PM
Has anyone been rejected for the payment plan? I applied on Sunday night to renew mine and my sons. Just wondered if they are very strict or not.

JohnM1875
13-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Has anyone been rejected for the payment plan? I applied on Sunday night to renew mine and my sons. Just wondered if they are very strict or not.

I have a horrendous credit rating and I'm accepted every year. Thank god!

dp00
13-03-2018, 05:55 PM

I’d imagine they will accept most people as if you don’t pay they will just cancel your season ticket ... mine from last year doesn’t even show on my credit file

iwasthere1972
13-03-2018, 06:55 PM

Heard that they do less checks than Wonga.

iwasthere1972
13-03-2018, 06:56 PM
Just renewed mine. :aok:

hailhail22
13-03-2018, 07:10 PM

I got rejected last year 🙈 Family member managed to buy them and I just paid them back monthly.

Got accepted this year fine, my credit rating must of been absolutely horrendous

EH6 Hibby
13-03-2018, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. My credit report is classed as stable so fingers crossed. My sons birthday is end of July and we’re going on holiday in July too, so buying both outright this year is never going to happen.

hibsfan
13-03-2018, 07:45 PM
I always renew through Zebra with no problem... however this year I haven't had any emails with instructions, only the hibs confirmation email...so I don't think it has processed. When I go into my hibs eticketing account the ticket is no longer showing for me... anyone else having this problem?

Of course - hibs ticket office refusing to pick up the phone as normal...

villahibs
13-03-2018, 07:49 PM
I always renew through Zebra with no problem... however this year I haven't had any emails with instructions, only the hibs confirmation email...so I don't think it has processed. When I go into my hibs eticketing account the ticket is no longer showing for me... anyone else having this problem?

Try your spam mail. That's where my reply went... pretty much straight away.

Danderhall Hibs
13-03-2018, 07:49 PM

Yes mate - they re-released the tickets for me, I done it again and still didn’t work. No idea what’s going on.

FranckSuzy
13-03-2018, 10:53 PM

Yes mate - they re-released the tickets for me, I done it again and still didn’t work. No idea what’s going on.

I could be imagining this but I think last season a few folk had issues with their mobile number and whether or not it had spaces in it :confused: There was definitely a glitch though....in some shape or form :greengrin

wookie70
14-03-2018, 04:25 PM

My mate had the same today. Phoned ticket office on 0131 661 1875 and they released the season ticket so he could try again

LustForLeith
14-03-2018, 06:22 PM
How to Zebra make any money from this if it’s interes free?!

Billy Whizz
14-03-2018, 06:24 PM
How to Zebra make any money from this if it’s interes free?!

I’m presuming they take a cut on the ticket price

oneone73
14-03-2018, 06:30 PM
I think Hibs pay the interest.

GordonHFC
14-03-2018, 06:38 PM
I decided to pay up this year for the first time. Completed the form on Sunday 4th March but not heard a thing back from Zebta. Any ideas?

steelendhibs
14-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Did mine on Friday on the way to the game. Direct Debit instruction has been set up on my current account already.

Hillsidehibby
14-03-2018, 06:43 PM
I think Hibs pay the interest.

:agree:

Danderhall Hibs
14-03-2018, 08:00 PM
I decided to pay up this year for the first time. Completed the form on Sunday 4th March but not heard a thing back from Zebta. Any ideas?

Phone the TO - you’re not the only one.

Danderhall Hibs
14-03-2018, 08:01 PM

Phone the TO tomorrow - you’re not the only one having this issue if that makes you feel any better.

GordonHFC
14-03-2018, 08:46 PM
Phone the TO tomorrow - you’re not the only one having this issue if that makes you feel any better.

Cheers. Will do.

maturehibby
14-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Was in ticket office today and man in front of me asked to do the payment plan there only to be told they could not process it there unless he was handicapped which he was not .
Man said he did not have access to a computer and would have to find a source with a computer to do the season ticket application .
It shows that there is still in this age Hibs fan's who are of a more mature age are not yet computer literate or even have a computer so they will toil to renew their season ticket by the credit plan on the web .
Lady said it was to save on paper but could cost Hibs season ticket purchases .
Was able to get mine though for another season as wife bought it for me as a birthday treatm

Scouse Hibee
14-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Was in ticket office today and man in front of me asked to do the payment plan there only to be told they could not process it there unless he was handicapped which he was not .
Man said he did not have access to a computer and would have to find a source with a computer to do the season ticket application .
It shows that there is still in this age Hibs fan's who are of a more mature age are not yet computer literate or even have a computer so they will toil to renew their season ticket by the credit plan on the web .
Lady said it was to save on paper but could cost Hibs season ticket purchases .
Was able to get mine though for another season as wife bought it for me as a birthday treatm

Handicapped?

hibby6270
14-03-2018, 10:21 PM
I tried to renew through the payment plan for the first time (no interest charges so why not?) but I could not complete the application as you have to give details of your employment and I have been retired for nearly five years. Bearing in mind my pensions total more than a minimum wage job I feel a little hard done by - I feel like going on safari and shooting a Zebra.

Is there not an option to tick retired at employment boxes.Or phone Zebra for advice

Yeah. I’m in the same boat. Worked fine while I was working but I’m retired now but get works pensions. No option to choose Retired.:confused:

I’m not unemployed, so I’m not going to choose that option. So, I just chose Employed and put down the employers name & address that my main pension is paid from. Worked OK, so I’m happy. Have all the confirmation stuff through as well - email from Hibs and letter from Zebra.

HarpyHibby
14-03-2018, 10:25 PM
Confirmation letter arrived for me today. First payment of £35 due out on or around the 26th March.

tamig
14-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Yeah. I’m in the same boat. Worked fine while I was working but I’m retired now but get works pensions. No option to choose Retired.:confused:

I’m not unemployed, so I’m not going to choose that option. So, I just chose Employed and put down the employers name & address that my main pension is paid from. Worked OK, so I’m happy. Have all the confirmation stuff through as well - email from Hibs and letter from Zebra.
I just renewed tonight and I’m sure I saw an “other” option in the employment status dropdown. Did you try that at all?

staunchhibby
15-03-2018, 07:23 AM
There is.I used that option to tick retired.:aok:

hibby6270
15-03-2018, 10:18 AM
I just renewed tonight and I’m sure I saw an “other” option in the employment status dropdown. Did you try that at all?

Must admit, didn’t see it, so didn’t try it.
Will give it a go next year.

Betty Boop
15-03-2018, 10:22 AM
Handicapped?

Quite. How offensive is that ?

EH54
15-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Renewing on Friday. Could do with coming down a few rows in the east though but fat chance of 5 seats in a row becoming available lower down in the middle of the east. They stairs are a killer

CockneyRebel
15-03-2018, 10:34 AM

I didn't see this - I must have got the humph too quick! Will try next season.

Since90+2
15-03-2018, 10:42 AM

Reading the post it doesn't appear to me that the poster was trying to be offensive or derogatory in anyway. Lets not all jump on his back.

Tynie01011973
15-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Signed up for Zebra payment plan last Thursday 8/3 got confirmation letter today 15/3 with first payment 27/3.
Easy Peasy 😁

Rattler
15-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Just renewed 2 - one in Sec 50, the other in Sec 25.

Everything done and finance forms signed electronically - all within 4 minutes.

Result!!

givescotlandfreedom
15-03-2018, 12:35 PM

The quoted poster is in his 70s and doesn't always know what terms are deemed offensive today despite not meaning anything untoward. Let's not get too excited

givescotlandfreedom
15-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Reading the post it doesn't appear to me that the poster was trying to be offensive or derogatory in anyway. Lets not all jump on his back.

He's my dad and definitely wasn't. Thanks for your understanding.

kaimendhibs
15-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Quite. How offensive is that ?I know the poster and there is no way he meant to offensive.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

GordonHFC
15-03-2018, 03:10 PM
Cheers. Will do.

I contacted the ticket office today to be told that my application was blocked somewhere between Ticketmaster and Zebra. She was having to contact Ticketmaster for them to cancel my original application for me to apply again. Could give no reason why it got blocked.

hibby6270
15-03-2018, 03:12 PM

The way I read it, he was only repeating what he heard the person in the ticket office say to the non computer owning person. If anything, it’s the ticket office that should be pulled up for using that expression, if indeed there is anything wrong with it in the first place.

I’m beginning to think I’ve led a very sheltered life. I read things on here that many people take offence to and cries of “you can’t say that nowadays”. For my own education (and possibly a few others on the forum?) - serious question - what is the alternative phraseology or word(s) that should be / should have been used instead of the ‘H’ word?

Wee Effen Bee
15-03-2018, 03:53 PM
I had an email from Hibs saying there was a problem with my season ticket application and so I had to do it again. I was a bit miffed as I had ordered 2 tickets for Perth the day before and I received an email saying I had selected the family stand but hadn’t requested any youngsters’ tickets. I thought I just did what I had always done and selected ordinary tickets. I received an email saying I couldn’t do this but they still took the money out of my account anyway🤨 Not sure what the problem was but 2 issues when ordering tickets is unusual as I’ve never had a problem before. Must be getting old!😁

Scouse Hibee
15-03-2018, 03:59 PM
He's my dad and definitely wasn't. Thanks for your understanding.

To clear this up it was me who originally quoted your Dad's post. I was in no way accusing him of being offensive, I was referring to him repeating what the TO had stated. Sorry for any confusion, and any concern I may have caused your Dad.

J-C
15-03-2018, 04:17 PM
Not had a letter yet but I received and e mail from Zebra the same day saying application went through fine and accepted, I have a reference number.

Tynie01011973
15-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Not had a letter yet but I received and e mail from Zebra the same day saying application went through fine and accepted, I have a reference number.

I got my confirmation letter in post 7 days after signing up for payment plan.
I see you only signed up on Monday so should receive it in next few days.
You can check your eTicket account which will confirm if it has gone through.👍

EH6 Hibby
15-03-2018, 05:16 PM
I got my confirmation letter in post 7 days after signing up for payment plan.
I see you only signed up on Monday so should receive it in next few days.
You can check your eTicket account which will confirm if it has gone through.👍

Where about does it tell you? I’ve had a look at my eTicket account and I can’t see anything. The two tickets I’m renewing are not there when I look at my tickets available for renewing, don’t know if that’s because they’re already renewed.

hibby6270
15-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Where about does it tell you? I’ve had a look at my eTicket account and I can’t see anything. The two tickets I’m renewing are not there when I look at my tickets available for renewing, don’t know if that’s because they’re already renewed.

When you’re logged in, click on ‘My Account’ (Top right of screen) and then click on ‘Account History’ (last item under Account Management and just above Sign Out. Assuming you’ve not purchased any other tickets recently, the first item showing should be your ST purchase/renewal.
Click on the arrow pointing downwards and it should expand to show full details of the purchase.

If on the other hand there’s nothing there relating to the ST purchase, you’d need to contact the ticket office for an explanation.

EH6 Hibby
16-03-2018, 12:51 AM
When you’re logged in, click on ‘My Account’ (Top right of screen) and then click on ‘Account History’ (last item under Account Management and just above Sign Out. Assuming you’ve not purchased any other tickets recently, the first item showing should be your ST purchase/renewal.
Click on the arrow pointing downwards and it should expand to show full details of the purchase.

If on the other hand there’s nothing there relating to the ST purchase, you’d need to contact the ticket office for an explanation.

Thanks. Found it now. Doesn’t tell me anything I don’t know though unfortunately. I misunderstood and thought it would tell me if my payment plan had been accepted or not. If it’s a 7 day turnaround, I should hopefully hear in the next couple of days.

HFCdeb
16-03-2018, 06:30 AM
The way I read it, he was only repeating what he heard the person in the ticket office say to the non computer owning person. If anything, it’s the ticket office that should be pulled up for using that expression, if indeed there is anything wrong with it in the first place.

I’m beginning to think I’ve led a very sheltered life. I read things on here that many people take offence to and cries of “you can’t say that nowadays”. For my own education (and possibly a few others on the forum?) - serious question - what is the alternative phraseology or word(s) that should be / should have been used instead of the ‘H’ word?

"Disabled" would suffice.

staunchhibby
17-03-2018, 12:45 PM
Recieved confirmation letter from Zebra today.5 days after completing online application:aok::aok:

EH6 Hibby
17-03-2018, 01:22 PM
Recieved confirmation letter from Zebra today.5 days after completing online application:aok::aok:

Me too. Glad to have it sorted.

Leith Green
17-03-2018, 01:53 PM
The quoted poster is in his 70s and doesn't always know what terms are deemed offensive today despite not meaning anything untoward. Let's not get too excited

To be quite honest, Im 37 and I didnt realise that the term Handicapped was deemed offensive these days . I have an auntie who i had always classed as handicapped.

HarpyHibby
17-03-2018, 03:51 PM
To be quite honest, Im 37 and I didnt realise that the term Handicapped was deemed offensive these days . I have an auntie who i had always classed as handicapped.

I’m 24 and never realised either. I had to read through the thread a couple of times to try and work out what was offensive.

J-C
17-03-2018, 03:53 PM

Same here.

hibby6270
18-03-2018, 06:46 PM
"Disabled" would suffice.

Fair do’s!!

I’m 24 and never realised either. I had to read through the thread a couple of times to try and work out what was offensive.

I’m approaching bus pass age (sorry to those who think that’s ageist) but I’m glad to see that I’m not alone in where my PC education has maybe fallen down (or is that me being educationalist - sorry!!)

MagicSwirlingShip
19-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Done ✅

Don’t know if I’m being silly but I can’t see on the agreement with Zebra Finance when the first payment will come from my account? Can anyone guide me to that part of are we all due on the same day? Any help appreciated

RossScott1991
19-03-2018, 06:35 PM
Thinking about paying up this year, how much is it monthly ?

Danderhall Hibs
19-03-2018, 06:55 PM
Thinking about paying up this year, how much is it monthly ?

Cost of ticket divided by 11.

H18 SFR
19-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Done ✅

Don’t know if I’m being silly but I can’t see on the agreement with Zebra Finance when the first payment will come from my account? Can anyone guide me to that part of are we all due on the same day? Any help appreciated

My first payment came out today.

wookie70
19-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Done ✅

I got my letter today and it states the first payment dates and amounts etc.

EH6 Hibby
19-03-2018, 07:14 PM

Mines clearly stated the amounts and dates too.

Ringothedog
19-03-2018, 07:40 PM
My first payment came out today.

As did mine 🇳🇬

MagicSwirlingShip
19-03-2018, 07:42 PM

Ah ok. I’ve just signed up this afternoon so have yet to receive any letter by post, I’m looking at the email copy of the loan agreement and can only see the amount but no set payment date.

mvteng
21-03-2018, 08:43 AM
Ah ok. I’ve just signed up this afternoon so have yet to receive any letter by post, I’m looking at the email copy of the loan agreement and can only see the amount but no set payment date.

Renewed on Monday and got the letter detailing payment schedule, amounts, etc, the same day by email.

Wasnt really expecting to get anything in the post?

EH54
21-03-2018, 08:49 AM
Renewed Yesterday

cleanyman
21-03-2018, 09:03 AM
Never done this before but cash is tight at the moment so this is handy

MagicSwirlingShip
21-03-2018, 09:07 AM
Renewed on Monday and got the letter detailing payment schedule, amounts, etc, the same day by email.

Wasnt really expecting to get anything in the post?

Yeah they sent me a follow up email later on that night with the dates etc. Sorted! :agree:

EH54
21-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Signed up yesterday and first payment due on the 8th March for anyone wondering how long before buying your ST and first payment is.

Scouse Hibee
21-03-2018, 10:52 AM
Signed up yesterday and first payment due on the 8th March for anyone wondering how long before buying your ST and first payment is.

Is that next year?

Steve20
21-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Was planning on using the installment plan but all this about wanting employers names and phone number through Zebra is a bit much. I'm not wanting people getting in touch with my work for the sake of me getting a football ticket.

I'll just pay the £385 up front. Tight month coming up.

green&left
21-03-2018, 11:21 AM
Was planning on using the installment plan but all this about wanting employers names and phone number through Zebra is a bit much. I'm not wanting people getting in touch with my work for the sake of me getting a football ticket.

I've done the payment plan for the last few years and as far as i'm aware my employers have never been contacted once.

BoomtownHibees
21-03-2018, 11:25 AM

Just standard info when applying for credit

EH54
21-03-2018, 11:44 AM
@Scouse Hibby (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?8249-Scouse-Hibby)

8th April even haha

HibbyAndy
21-03-2018, 02:03 PM
I renewed and had my 1st payment taken off on Monday past

oneone73
21-03-2018, 06:17 PM
I renewed at lunchtime, confirmation from Ticketmaster but nothing from Zebra yet. Guess I might have to make a call tomorrow?

I'm_cabbaged
22-03-2018, 11:43 AM
I renewed at lunchtime, confirmation from Ticketmaster but nothing from Zebra yet. Guess I might have to make a call tomorrow?

I haven’t got confirmation from anyone although my tickets aren’t there to purchase anymore!

HibbySpurs
05-04-2018, 02:00 PM
I applied to renew at the back end of March and have heard nowt...

Reading the thread I've tried to phone the TO umpteen times today and guess what, no answer....

hibstag
05-04-2018, 02:07 PM
I applied to renew at the back end of March and have heard nowt...

Reading the thread I've tried to phone the TO umpteen times today and guess what, no answer....
this happen to me i had put too many characters in the employer address the ticket office had to adjust it manually

HibbySpurs
06-04-2018, 11:23 AM
this happen to me i had put too many characters in the employer address the ticket office had to adjust it manually

Got it sorted with the ticket office, appears the application had "timed out". Lady in the TO was helpful and re-released the tickets for me to re-apply.

Done and dusted this time round.

GGTTH:flag:

Danderhall Hibs
06-04-2018, 11:25 AM
Got it sorted with the ticket office, appears the application had "timed out". Lady in the TO was helpful and re-released the tickets for me to re-apply.

Done and dusted this time round.

GGTTH:flag:

That was what ticketmaster kept telling the TO had happened to me - 4 times I attempted it and it wouldn’t work. They ended up doing a paper application to get it through. No idea what was wrong but it’s all sorted now.

tamsonsbairn
06-04-2018, 12:46 PM
Try your spam mail. That's where my reply went... pretty much straight away.

noticed mine was in my junk folder as well. signed and returned. :nlgwa

whiskas
06-04-2018, 02:00 PM
I put my renewal in on Weds and got the confirmation email from Hibs straight away but still haven't got anything from Zebra finance (and I've checked my spam folder). Should I be getting concerned or is it still early days?

Eaststandee
06-04-2018, 02:28 PM
I put my renewal in on Weds and got the confirmation email from Hibs straight away but still haven't got anything from Zebra finance (and I've checked my spam folder). Should I be getting concerned or is it still early days?

Get on the phone with them mate, same thing happened to me so I phoned them yesterday and they said they hadn't received my application, they also said this could be down to anything from putting in the wrong mobile number :confused:

Scouse Hibee
06-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Get on the phone with them mate, same thing happened to me so I phoned them yesterday and they said they hadn't received my application, they also said this could be down to anything from putting in the wrong mobile number :confused:

This seems to happen far too often, their systems must be rubbish if you think you have completed and are not told otherwise, very poor.

Pretty Boy
06-04-2018, 02:43 PM
If you haven't heard the same day I'd be chasing. I renewed on Monday, got the form to sign within seconds and got notification of approval by late the same afternoon.

Criswell
06-04-2018, 03:05 PM
I went down in person to TO yesterday. Was told that I could only apply for monthly payment scheme on-line. I tried to get in to my account but have forgotten my password. Was informed that if I clicked the "Reset" link I would receive an e-mail shortly telling me how to choose a new password. Have done this several times; no e-mail has been forthcoming!

whiskas
06-04-2018, 03:20 PM
I phoned them and yep, the company address was too long. Should all be sorted out but as someone who works in IT it’s pretty poor IMHO- it's basic input validation

Danderhall Hibs
06-04-2018, 03:25 PM
This seems to happen far too often, their systems must be rubbish if you think you have completed and are not told otherwise, very poor.

Happens way too often. Last year I had issues due to a space in my mobile number, this year I have no idea why - and it was being blamed on a timeout which never happened.

The extra admin it must be causing the TO can’t be an efficient way to work. Better spending a few hundred on fixing the system.

andybev1
06-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Can I ask how long have people waited for a copy of the agreement to be delivered by snail mail after completing the agreement online?

Eaststandee
06-04-2018, 04:26 PM

I've used the instalment scheme for 3/4 seasons now, and every time they have came back with some very minuscule problem, each time it has been a problem on their end. Last year I had a season ticket with the wrong name sent out.

I don't want to slag it too much because it's a great option to have for a lot of people with limited finances, but it's becoming a pain in the arse, and I hope it doesn't put some people off.

weecounty hibby
06-04-2018, 04:32 PM
I’ve used it often and it’s taken two minutes to complete, service was very quick and all communications and documents arrived very quickly. All in all very satisfied with them

andybev1
06-04-2018, 04:44 PM
I went down in person to TO yesterday. Was told that I could only apply for monthly payment scheme on-line. I tried to get in to my account but have forgotten my password. Was informed that if I clicked the "Reset" link I would receive an e-mail shortly telling me how to choose a new password. Have done this several times; no e-mail has been forthcoming!

contact them by clicking the 'contact us' option at the bottom if the page and fill in the form it takes you to. Did you check your spam BTW?

Criswell
06-04-2018, 09:44 PM
contact them by clicking the 'contact us' option at the bottom if the page and fill in the form it takes you to. Did you check your spam BTW?
Nothing in Spam. Looks like I will be paying full price and in a oner. Not the end of the world. Thanks anyway.

Danderhall Hibs
06-04-2018, 09:50 PM
Nothing in Spam. Looks like I will be paying full price and in a oner. Not the end of the world. Thanks anyway.

They’ll honour it - give them a phone. The systems being used aren’t up to scratch and they know it. You’ll have a confirmation email from Hibs to prove you ordered before the deadline.

Rocky
06-04-2018, 11:15 PM
Can I ask how long have people waited for a copy of the agreement to be delivered by snail mail after completing the agreement online?

They don't actually send a copy of the agreement by post - it's just confirmation of direct debit payments. Took 3 or 4 days for mine