PDA

View Full Version : Hibs clubstore returns

Tambo
12-03-2018, 11:38 AM
I received a Hibs polo shirt today which unfortunately is one size too small for me (they only had mediums) would I be able to exchange it for something else in the clubstore or do they just give you your money back?

Thanks.

MSK
12-03-2018, 12:31 PM
I received a Hibs polo shirt today which unfortunately is one size too small for me (they only had mediums) would I be able to exchange it for something else in the clubstore or do they just give you your money back?

Thanks.My Wife bought me a t shirt from the club shop, didnt fit so she took it back & just changed it for a smaller size, no questions asked 👍

Just Jimmy
12-03-2018, 12:46 PM
I've returned stuff with absolutely no problems. Both due to sizes for a swap or if it's damaged for replacement or money back.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Danderhall Hibs
12-03-2018, 12:59 PM
Has it ever been away?

Tambo
12-03-2018, 07:10 PM
Sorry I forgot to mention that I'm in England and would be posting the package back, I was just curious if they would put the money back in my account or could order something else at the same price.

Sir David Gray
12-03-2018, 07:15 PM
Has it ever been away?

:faf:

So I wasn't the only one who read it like that then!? :greengrin

WoreTheGreen
12-03-2018, 07:24 PM
Was that the yellow ribbons around ER for

InchHibby
12-03-2018, 07:52 PM

Thanks.

As long as you’ve no stretched it. 😎

Just Jimmy
12-03-2018, 08:02 PM
Sorry I forgot to mention that I'm in England and would be posting the package back, I was just curious if they would put the money back in my account or could order something else at the same price.So am I. See my post above. Call or email them if you have any questions. They'll answer them better than us on here.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk