PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MCGINN AND MCGEOUCH RECEIVE CALL-UPS

RSS Bot
12-03-2018, 11:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8499)

Oscar T Grouch
12-03-2018, 11:32 AM
Well done boys, totally deserved!!

Since90+2
12-03-2018, 11:36 AM
Well deserved especially for Dylan.

In a strange sort of way we probably didnt want Dylan to get a call up as if he plays well on the international stage he is likely to receive even more attractive offers.

HibsNutter
12-03-2018, 12:31 PM
How many season tickets would we need to sell to pay for their new contracts?

Garymcl
12-03-2018, 01:00 PM
In reply to h/n post I really believe we can smash last seasons st sales record I've renewed along with most people who sit around me and many other hibbys who I've spoken to they all say the same thing absolutely loving the way the club is run also it's important to get as many season tickets sold asap so Lenny can do two things keep existing key players and snap up new signings asap ahead of next season along with contributions to HSL this gives us a good advantage over rivals let's keep the great feel good factor going this team and club deserves our support cmon Ggtth

Sauzee16
12-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Well done Dylan. Sign on for another year now at least cheers.

Broken Gnome
12-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Well deserved especially for Dylan.

In a strange sort of way we probably didnt want Dylan to get a call up as if he plays well on the international stage he is likely to receive even more attractive offers.

On the flipside, shows him that he doesn't necessarily need to move on from Hibs to get recognition.

Hanlon doesn't deserve to be dropped though.