PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Carragher

Sir David Gray
11-03-2018, 10:32 PM
Disgusting behaviour, even if he was being goaded. His position at Sky must be in danger after this.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/jamie-carragher-spitting-video-united-14397826

Diclonius
11-03-2018, 10:36 PM
Shouldn't have done it but the behaviour of the cameraman in the video is just as petty and juvenile. Deliberately goads someone whilst filming with his phone while driving, then cares more about the fact he's caught someone he doesn't know doing something stupid on camera than his daughter, who's clearly in distress and embarrassed by his behaviour having just been spat on as a direct result of his actions. What a dick.

lapsedhibee
11-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Shouldn't have done it but the behaviour of the cameraman in the video is just as petty and juvenile. Deliberately goads someone whilst filming with his phone while driving, then cares more about the fact he's caught someone he doesn't know doing something stupid on camera than his daughter, who's clearly in distress and embarrassed by his behaviour having just been spat on as a direct result of his actions. What a dick.
:agree:

Sammy7nil
11-03-2018, 10:42 PM
I think he is a goner and I don't mean an Arsenal fan .
Despite the apology being accepted I can't see anyway he stays in his Sky job. He is young that spit may have cost him a few million quid. Twenty years work at over £100k a year ?

Sir David Gray
11-03-2018, 10:45 PM

Yep the father seems like an arse as well. However that is disgraceful from Carragher. The "goading" wasn't even that bad based on what was on the video, his reaction was totally disproportionate and he's lucky not to be charged with assault.

The_Horde
11-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Have always thought he looks a right erse. Another English media darling falls, just like Giggsy.

WHAM
11-03-2018, 10:54 PM
I’m sure the video doesn’t tell the whole story and there was more “banter” up to this point. Pretty disgusting to spit at anyone though and Carragher definitely over reacts.

But how bloody stupid is the Camerman to openly record a video on his phone whilst driving then release it online.

guthrie01
11-03-2018, 11:01 PM
If Jamie loses his job over this then the guy filming him deserves the sack from his job too

Driving whilst using a phone and provoking another driver, could of gotten someone seriously injuried. You can tell by his initial reaction he doesn’t care, he just wants his name in the paper and all the attention from this.

That said Jamie should of ignored him and not spat in their faces which is an equally disgusting way to treat another person

Nakedmanoncrack
11-03-2018, 11:14 PM
Position untenable after that surely.

Michael
11-03-2018, 11:15 PM
Pretty disappointing from Carragher - I enjoyed his punditry. He didn't even need to roll down his window.

Spike Mandela
11-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Scousers have a lot of saliva build up when they are at their weeeeeerrrrrrrrrkkkkkkk.:cb

cabbageandribs1875
11-03-2018, 11:30 PM
at least his gobbings don't need subtitles, absolutely disgusting filthy ****, same with that ***** gary neville twice being filmed using his mobile phone whilst driving, big fancy mega expensive car which will have bluetooth but still finds a need to hold the phone and a steering wheel at the same time, role models ? pffttt

stoneyburn hibs
11-03-2018, 11:32 PM
He'll be toast after that.

LioNeilMessi
12-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Surely a reckless driving charge is in order for the guy filming? Using a mobile phone to film whilst driving, clearly not paying attention to the road and trying to provoke another driver. No excusing Carragher’s reaction but his daughter wouldn’t have been gobbed on if he wasn’t such an arse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CraigHibee
12-03-2018, 02:36 AM
I feel sorry for the daughter, she is clearly embarrassed by the father's actions, I'm sure there was more to it than the video clip suggests but there is no excuse for what he done

Eaststandee
12-03-2018, 03:01 AM
Yep the father seems like an arse as well. However that is disgraceful from Carragher. The "goading" wasn't even that bad based on what was on the video, his reaction was totally disproportionate and he's lucky not to be charged with assault.

Really? That seems a bit disproportionate to me.

cabbageandribs1875
12-03-2018, 04:03 AM

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q145.htm

'In most cases, spitting if done deliberately will be an assault. However, if it is accidental then it will not be an assault'

the father might get charged with using his mobile whilst driving :)

Scouse Hibee
12-03-2018, 05:52 AM
Disgusting from Carragher regardless of the provocation.

Fuzzywuzzy
12-03-2018, 07:10 AM
Shouldn't have done it but the dad sounds like a complete ****nuggett. Fine and penalty points coming his way and probably the loss of a decent contract for carragher

Sir David Gray
12-03-2018, 07:10 AM

Deliberately spitting at someone is an assault. The fact it was on a child may make things even worse for him.

IGRIGI
12-03-2018, 07:13 AM
Father wants to have a word with himself behaving like that with his daughter in the car.

Carragher has no excuses though and it's going to be an expensive gobbing for him.

Pretty Boy
12-03-2018, 07:33 AM
Idiotic behaviour from him, he could have just ignored it. The guy filming doesn't seem particularly concerned for his daughter though given his 1st reaction is to laugh. If someone spat on my daughter my 1st thought would be to make sure she was ok and I certainly wouldn't be using my phone while driving with her either.

A lot of football fans seems to think you can treat players (or pundits in this case) how you want though and get no reaction. They are human too. Video shows 2 people behaving like utter dicks imo.

Since90+2
12-03-2018, 07:37 AM
Disgusting from Carragher.

Will lose his job at Sky and potentially looking at a criminal record for spitting at a 14 year old girl.

heretoday
12-03-2018, 07:50 AM
The veneer of the smart suit and the TV studio can't hide forever that some footballers are basically pretty rough types.

hibsbollah
12-03-2018, 08:05 AM
There's been plenty of media coverage of the dangers of using your phone while driving. I hope the stupid **** loses his licence.

lapsedhibee
12-03-2018, 08:35 AM
The veneer of the smart suit and the TV studio can't hide forever that some footballers are basically pretty rough types.

Have never understood why footballers have to spit so much in general. Rugby players don't seem to have this same need.

Peevemor
12-03-2018, 08:46 AM
Have never understood why footballers have to spit so much in general. Rugby players don't seem to have this same need.

If you look around the internet you'll find various stats, but it seems that the average footballer will run 10-12km per match (sometimes rising to 15) whereas in rugby it's 7km maximum. Also in rugby, it's rare to sprint 40-50m at a time, whereas it happens fairly often in football.

lapsedhibee
12-03-2018, 08:54 AM
If you look around the internet you'll find various stats, but it seems that the average footballer will run 10-12km per match (sometimes rising to 15) whereas in rugby it's 7km maximum. Also in rugby, it's rare to sprint 40-50m at a time, whereas it happens fairly often in football.

You think it's a mathematical rather than cultural thing then?
Don't see why they can't just swallow whatever excess phlegm they're producing. Don't really want to see their bodily fluids flying through the air any more than I want to see people pishing in the street.

Spitting at people = urinating on people = disgusting, sackable offence, castration's too good for them.
Spitting in public = urinating in public = gross.

hibsbollah
12-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Don't see why they can't just swallow whatever excess phlegm they're producing. Don't really want to see their bodily fluids flying through the air any more than I want to see people pishing in the street.

Spitting at people = urinating on people = disgusting, sackable offence, castration's too good for them.

Personally, I favour the 'cover one nostril with the index finger while blowing hard down the nose' for clearing my nose out while running, etc. If Carragher had done that, would there have been the same fuss :grr: double standards, country's going to the dogs, do gooders :grr:

lapsedhibee
12-03-2018, 09:14 AM
Personally, I favour the 'cover one nostril with the index finger while blowing hard down the nose' for clearing my nose out while running, etc.

Mrs S will be on shortly claiming that women never do this. :wink:

Captain Trips
12-03-2018, 09:17 AM
If somebody was filming that while driving then that needs looked at before Carragher. It is a crime and it is very dangerous.

Green Badger
12-03-2018, 09:17 AM
I think he is a goner and I don't mean an Arsenal fan .
Despite the apology being accepted I can't see anyway he stays in his Sky job. He is young that spit may have cost him a few million quid. Twenty years work at over £100k a year ?

I read this morning he is on circa £1M per year, which is a ridiculous amount for what he does but maybe not when viewed in the context of the EPL & Sky money.

hibsbollah
12-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Mrs S will be on shortly claiming that women never do this. :wink:

I like aiming at passers by. 5 points for a dog, 15 points for a pushchair, that sort of thing

lucky
12-03-2018, 09:51 AM
I’ll be very surprised if Sky keep him after this incident. But it does show what a idiot the guy really is. At the end of the day a grown man has spat on a 14 year old girl. I’d imagine that the police will also get involved.

Stokesy's on fire
12-03-2018, 09:56 AM
Using a Mobile phone whilst driving...hope he gets done for that the driver of the car clearly is not worried about his daughters safety as he is holding his phone and driving as she clearly asks him to stop it. clown. As for JC silly silly man he could face the sack for that clatty git!

Since90+2
12-03-2018, 10:00 AM
The guy filming should have a word with himself doing that whilst driving but what he was actually saying to Carragher was hardly terrible goading.

The video I seen all he seemed to say was "2-1 lad , 2-1" its not as if he was giving Carragher any sustained personal or really vitriolic abuse. When you consider Carragher was in his motor and the guys hardly invading his personal space it just makes how Carragher reacted even more bizarre.

Peevemor
12-03-2018, 10:22 AM

When you run around like a daftie, you breath through your mouth which quickly dries out your mouth & throat (even before taking into account the effects of dehydration). When play is stopped a player will often take the opportunity to generate saliva and swirl it around his mouth to ease discomfort, however his throat will still be dry and, given the high intake of air (getting his breath back) it can be uncomfortable to swallow, therefore the excess saliva generally gets spat out.

MWHIBBIES
12-03-2018, 10:24 AM
I read this morning he is on circa £1M per year, which is a ridiculous amount for what he does but maybe not when viewed in the context of the EPL & Sky money.

It isnt a ridiculous amout, it is the going rate for his job at that level.

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2018, 10:27 AM
Idiotic behaviour from him, he could have just ignored it. The guy filming doesn't seem particularly concerned for his daughter though given his 1st reaction is to laugh. If someone spat on my daughter my 1st thought would be to make sure she was ok and I certainly wouldn't be using my phone while driving with her either.

A lot of football fans seems to think you can treat players (or pundits in this case) how you want though and get no reaction. They are human too. Video shows 2 people behaving like utter dicks imo.

EXACTLY. :agree:

Could be very costly for both of those involved.

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 10:36 AM
If somebody was filming that while driving then that needs looked at before Carragher. It is a crime and it is very dangerous.

Agree in principle but both are completely separate odious anti social crimes, both potentially can have consequences way beyond the initial crime. I think we've got a meeting of two couldn't care less erse holes. I have first hand experience of the horrendous consequences of morons who have such a disregard for others that they think it's okay to drive and F around with their phone.

Deliberately spitting on people is obnoxious in the extreme, people that do it have no brain, morals or self control and if they are public figures they are unlikely ever to shake the stigma, deservedly so. There's plenty other ways to respond to extreme goading as those west of Scotland fans showed us.

lord bunberry
12-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Is it illegal to use your phone as a camera while driving? I know the rules changed recently, but I seem to remember it only being an offence if you were calling or texting.

Beefster
12-03-2018, 12:28 PM
The guy filming should have a word with himself doing that whilst driving but what he was actually saying to Carragher was hardly terrible goading.

The video I seen all he seemed to say was "2-1 lad , 2-1" its not as if he was giving Carragher any sustained personal or really vitriolic abuse. When you consider Carragher was in his motor and the guys hardly invading his personal space it just makes how Carragher reacted even more bizarre.

The guy filming will have done a shedload of goading before the video passed to the papers starts.

Hermit Crab
12-03-2018, 12:32 PM
What he's done is wrong and stupid but high profile footballers/managers can't go anywhere these days without folk trying to wind them up and get them to bite while they are filming in the process to plaster it all over social media and get them in serious bother or ultimately sacked or disgraced. On this occasion the person who is filming him has got exactly what they wanted.

Carheenlea
12-03-2018, 12:35 PM
Neither driver or Carragher have covered themselves in glory - two ********s

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2018, 01:03 PM
20363Monday night football will be a lot different from now on.

Greencore
12-03-2018, 01:08 PM
using a mobile phone while driving.

12-03-2018, 01:10 PM
Disgusting from Carragher regardless of the provocation.

Agree, no need for it at all. Being a big name in football unfortunatly a downside to that means your going to get noticed everywhere you go and rival fans will use that opportunity to have a wind up. Not saying thats right (especially when your driving with your daughter in the car) but just ignore it ffs, you've given the guy a reaction which was exactly what he wanted. Not saying he wanted to be gobbed on like but he wanted Carragher to take the bate and get pissed off.

The guy in the car sounds like a total tosser but no excuses for Carragher and it likely spells the end of his punditry gig at SKY.

barcahibs
12-03-2018, 01:13 PM

I think I'd rather someone punched me than spat on me. Totally disgusting and he should rightly be done for everything that can be thrown at him.

Totally agree with some other folks point that people seem to think its ok to abuse footballers and that tney should just stand and take it. That's not on either. While I'll never forgive spitting, you shouldnt start something like that and expect no consequences.

Its like when a footballer reacts to chants from the crowd and everyone suddenly starts greetin about it, childish.

cabbageandribs1875
12-03-2018, 01:15 PM

:hilarious

snooky
12-03-2018, 01:21 PM

..... and to be renamed "Spitting Images" I hear.

Hibbyradge
12-03-2018, 01:22 PM

:faf:

12-03-2018, 01:25 PM

Tbf we've only seen the 20 seconds or so leading up to the incident. Carragher said he was goaded all the way up the road so we don't know what else was said or done. Again though, still no excuse for Carraghers reaction.

lapsedhibee
12-03-2018, 01:25 PM
When you run around like a daftie, you breath through your mouth which quickly dries out your mouth & throat (even before taking into account the effects of dehydration). When play is stopped a player will often take the opportunity to generate saliva and swirl it around his mouth to ease discomfort, however his throat will still be dry and, given the high intake of air (getting his breath back) it can be uncomfortable to swallow, therefore the excess saliva generally gets spat out.

Do you think that Roger Bannister spat a lot during or at the end of his 4-minute mile?

Newry Hibs
12-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Whilst I agree Carragher's in the wrong, I'm not sure why he should 'lose his job' as a pundit over it.

If people stop watching Sky because of it, then it would be a business decision later on for them.

I suspect if he does appear again, then some 'trial by twitter' tossers will start up and Sky will sack him because of that.

Personally I think he should be sacked for being a whiney twat.

cabbageandribs1875
12-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Whilst I agree Carragher's in the wrong, I'm not sure why he should 'lose his job' as a pundit over it.

If people stop watching Sky because of it, then it would be a business decision later on for them.

I suspect if he does appear again, then some 'trial by twitter' tossers will start up and Sky will sack him because of that.

Personally I think he should be sacked for being a whiney twat.

:agree: sky already have a 'pundit' that likes to use his mobile phone whilst driving(gary neville) so i'm sure they won't see a problem with another 'pundit' spitting

Since90+2
12-03-2018, 01:48 PM
:agree: sky already have a 'pundit' that likes to use his mobile phone whilst driving(gary neville) so i'm sure they won't see a problem with another 'pundit' spitting

I'm not sure using your phone whilst driving is in the same category as spitting at a young girl in another vehicle. I don't drive myself but i'd imagine a big percentage of drivers have on the odd occasion looked at their mobile phone whilst driving from time to time.

Geo_1875
12-03-2018, 01:50 PM
Do you think that Roger Bannister spat a lot during or at the end of his 4-minute mile?

Probably afterwards. He was running rather fast and wouldn't want to be caught in the blowback.

cabbageandribs1875
12-03-2018, 01:52 PM
I'm not sure using your phone whilst driving is in the same category as spitting at a young girl in another vehicle. I don't drive myself but i'd imagine a big percentage of drivers have on the odd occasion looked at their mobile phone whilst driving from time to time.

do you have any stats on people getting killed because of a mobile phone being used by a driver....or people getting killed by spit ?

Geo_1875
12-03-2018, 01:54 PM

Completely different categories. One is an offence under the Road Traffic Act 1985 as amended, while the other is a Common Assault.

Since90+2
12-03-2018, 01:56 PM
do you have any stats on people getting killed because of a mobile phone being used by a driver....or people getting killed by spit ?

Surprisingly I dont no.

It was just an observation that I would imagine quite a lot of drivers have on the odd occasion used their mobile phone whilst in a car. Again , I dont drive so its not something that i've ever done but i've certainly been in vehicles when its happened , i've never been in a car when someone had leaned out the window (at the same time taking their eyes off the road) and spat at a car that included a 14 year old girl in the passenger seat.

vincipernoi
12-03-2018, 02:11 PM
the driver's accent sounds a bit north-east to my (admittedly untrained) ear - rather than Manchester

also doesn't look like JC is wearing a seatbelt

AugustaHibs
12-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Sunspended from Sky

lapsedhibee
12-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Probably afterwards. He was running rather fast and wouldn't want to be caught in the blowback.

I bet he didn't. It wasn't in fashion.

12-03-2018, 02:19 PM
SKY have suspended him. No great shock, they were obviously going to have to be seen to do something. Interesting to see if they dismiss him permanently though.

If I was SKY i would suspend him (as they have), hit him with a hefty fine for causing the company embarrassment and having a serious word with him about how he conducts himself in future but i wouldn't sack him. This is a one off incident which seems pretty out of character for him, he isn't a serial offender and he's issued an apology to the family. That should be the end to it.

No doubt the twitter lynch mob will be getting all high and mighty though. I'm sure none of them have ever made a stupid mistake in the heat of the moment when in a bad mood and being provoked . . . .

AugustaHibs
12-03-2018, 02:23 PM
Think it's unfair, kirsty Gallagher convicted drink driver can keep her job?

cabbageandribs1875
12-03-2018, 02:30 PM

patron of Hibernian Ladies, too right she can

but on a serious note, fair point, the saliva sharer will be back after his suspension, which will most likely be on full pay

12-03-2018, 02:30 PM

He's not lost his job (yet anyway!)

12-03-2018, 02:32 PM
the driver's accent sounds a bit north-east to my (admittedly untrained) ear - rather than Manchester

also doesn't look like JC is wearing a seatbelt

A Manchester United fan that doesn't actually come from Manchester? How unusual . . . :rolleyes:

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 02:36 PM
Is it illegal to use your phone as a camera while driving? I know the rules changed recently, but I seem to remember it only being an offence if you were calling or texting.Careless driving in England. Same as if he'd been playing his banjo[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 02:40 PM
do you have any stats on people getting killed because of a mobile phone being used by a driver....or people getting killed by spit ?People definitely do get killed as a direct result of ignoramuses messing about with phones when they are meant to be in control of their moving vehicles.

lord bunberry
12-03-2018, 02:42 PM
Careless driving in England. Same as if he'd been playing his banjo[emoji6]

Cheers. There’s quite a few grey areas regarding the law on this. You can use a cb radio that you see in lorries and some taxis. I remember jimmy carr being acquitted when he was using his phone to record what he was saying.

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Cheers. There’s quite a few grey areas regarding the law on this. You can use a cb radio that you see in lorries and some taxis. I remember jimmy carr being acquitted when he was using his phone to record what he was saying.It depends on the consequences of their stupidity. For example a mobile phone using bellend who kills someone will face death by reckless driving or similar. I've encountered **** who have.

lord bunberry
12-03-2018, 02:49 PM
It depends on the consequences of their stupidity. For example a mobile phone using bellend who kills someone will face death by reckless driving or similar. I've encountered **** who have.

:agree: It still amazes me how many people you see using a phone while driving.

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 02:51 PM
:agree: It still amazes me how many people you see using a phone while driving.Or a lorry driver watching a film on a laptop whilst driving a 40 tonne unit.

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2018, 02:58 PM

Pop kettle Jamie eh?

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 03:01 PM

Pop kettle Jamie eh?Jeez, never seen that before. He's in a bit of a spot should the gutter press decide to fill the Sunday redtops with righteous indignation.

12-03-2018, 03:07 PM

Yep, its so dangerous and selfish. There was a video that did the rounds on social media for a while (if I can find it i'll post a link as it is a pretty powerful message that all road users should see). It was a group of young people who were all asked if they used their phones whilst driving. All of them said yes and admitted they regularly text and check facebook, twitter etc while driving. At the end they were introduced to another young person who told them that her parents were both killed when a car whose driver was texting hit their car. Pretty emotional video and really does make you think twice.

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2018, 03:22 PM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5787913/jamie-carragher-live-tv-interview-sky-spitting/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:TheSunFootball:TwImageandlink:State ment:Sport

Quite a good watch, he does come out better watching it, whether he's really sorry or only sorry because he wants to keep his job is up to each person that watches it i suppose?

Swedish hibee
12-03-2018, 04:11 PM
I don't watch sky tv (obviously!) but the question is: Can you take his criticism & views seriously as a presenter after this?
That's only a question you sky subscribers can answer.

SRHibs
12-03-2018, 04:14 PM
SKY have suspended him. No great shock, they were obviously going to have to be seen to do something. Interesting to see if they dismiss him permanently though.

If I was SKY i would suspend him (as they have), hit him with a hefty fine for causing the company embarrassment and having a serious word with him about how he conducts himself in future but i wouldn't sack him. This is a one off incident which seems pretty out of character for him, he isn't a serial offender and he's issued an apology to the family. That should be the end to it.

No doubt the twitter lynch mob will be getting all high and mighty though. I'm sure none of them have ever made a stupid mistake in the heat of the moment when in a bad mood and being provoked . . . .

Yeah, spitting on people is my go-to when I’m in a bad mood.

silverhibee
12-03-2018, 04:16 PM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5787913/jamie-carragher-live-tv-interview-sky-spitting/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:TheSunFootball:TwImageandlink:State ment:Sport

Quite a good watch, he does come out better watching it, whether he's really sorry or only sorry because he wants to keep his job is up to each person that watches it i suppose?

Just watched it on sky news, Ffs you would think he had killed someone, spitting is a cowardly thing to do but I'm pretty sure there was more to this than what we see on that video, when he was asked why he done it he hesitated a bit before say it was a few seconds of madness, I'm sure the goading had went on before the tube driving decided to get his phone and start videoing things, ffs even his daughter asks her dad to stop it but he doesn't, if the media are going to have a go at JC then surely they have to mention the bam driving his car and using a phone at the same time, after all he was committing a crime and could have run in to the back of a car and caused a accident, JC said he had spoke to the family and I'm sure things have been agreed with a brown envelope with dodgy dad and with JC apologising a 100 times today that he will keep his job.

hibsbollah
12-03-2018, 04:28 PM
I think I'd rather someone punched me than spat on me.

:dunno:I don't think so. Spit can be quickly got rid of with warm water and a flannel. Get unlucky with a punch and it could be a lot worse, Danny Swansons pal a case in point.

Hibbyradge
12-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Blaming the guy for winding Caragher up and criticising him for using his phone is missing the point, imo.

If it had been Hibs fans and Levein there would be no sympathy like that.

If Caragher didn't like what was being said to him, he should have wound his window up.

He clearly regrets what he did, but I very much doubt he'd have apologised if it hadn't been filmed and publicised. I don't think he can keep his job. His credibility is lost.

hibee
12-03-2018, 04:30 PM
As a Man Utd fan I’m not Jamie’s biggest fan but I’d much rather that driver was banned from driving than see Jamie sacked.

No doubt it had been going on for a while and he could easily have crashed into someone.

If they do sack him maybe it’s time to bring back Andy Gray!

Deansy
12-03-2018, 04:31 PM
I don't think any of the spit actually reached the girl, the slipstream whould have carried it off - but that's no matter, it's the fact that he attempted it that'll hang him !. I also think something more than what's shown on the video has happened as surely Carragher's had more serious winding-up in his playing-days ??

penihibs
12-03-2018, 04:32 PM

Brilliant!

Hibbyradge
12-03-2018, 04:34 PM
As a Man Utd fan I’m not Jamie’s biggest fan but I’d much rather that driver was banned from driving than seeing Jamie sacked.

No doubt it had been going on for a while and he could easily have crashed into someone.

If they do sack him maybe it’s time to bring back Andy Gray!

Banned?

It's 3 points and a £60 fine for using your phone.

murray26
12-03-2018, 04:37 PM
Blaming the guy for winding Caragher up and criticising him for using his phone is missing the point, imo.

If Caragher didn't like what was being said to him, he should have wound his window up.

He clearly regrets what he did, but I very much doubt he'd have apologised if it hadn't been filmed and publicised. I don't think he can keep his job. His credibility is lost.

%100 agree with this.. I liked him as a pundit but as said he’s lost all credibility.. the driver was hardly hurling personal abuse at him.. footballs all about banter..

hibsbollah
Banned?

I thought it was 9 points now?

hibee
Banned?

No it’s not, it’s 6 points and £200 minimum fine but I’m sure they could add on some other charges, with a bit of luck he might even have 6 points already [emoji3]

Hibbyradge
12-03-2018, 04:39 PM
I thought it was 9 points now?

I'll split the difference with you.

It's 6 points and £200.

lapsedhibee
12-03-2018, 04:57 PM
No it’s not, it’s 6 points and £200 minimum fine but I’m sure they could add on some other charges
Shirley goading's a criminal offence in England too?

Hibbyradge
12-03-2018, 05:06 PM
Shirley goading's a criminal offence in England too?

Only if it involves sheep or robins. :agree:

lapsedhibee
12-03-2018, 05:08 PM
In 2013, Enfield council in London introduced a by-law to make spitting in public illegal.

Councillor Chris Bond, who led the campaign to introduce it, described spitting as "utterly foul" and the "sort of disgusting behaviour" that "shouldn't be tolerated in a civilised society".

"It is my belief that most people find spitting a wholly obnoxious, filthy habit which can spread germs and causes health issues," he said.

"Banning spitting in Enfield will help combat tuberculosis which has been on the increase in London."

In the same year, Waltham Forest Council in north-east London introduced fixed penalty notices of £80 for those caught spitting. It classified spitting as "waste", which meant that creating a by-law was not necessary and it successfully took two men to court.

Fuzzywuzzy
12-03-2018, 05:50 PM

That doesn't amaze. What did amaze me was the number of ****tards that were doing it trying to navigate the snow. Absolute wallopers

percy veer
12-03-2018, 06:12 PM
I think I'd rather someone punched me than spat on me. Totally disgusting and he should rightly be done for everything that can be thrown at him.

Totally agree with some other folks point that people seem to think its ok to abuse footballers and that tney should just stand and take it. That's not on either. While I'll never forgive spitting, you shouldnt start something like that and expect no consequences.

Its like when a footballer reacts to chants from the crowd and everyone suddenly starts greetin about it, childish.

what if they punched you and broke your jaw , still prefer it?

blackpoolhibs
12-03-2018, 06:21 PM

Jamie's new job. :greengrin

Santa Cruz
12-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Just watched it on sky news, Ffs you would think he had killed someone, spitting is a cowardly thing to do but I'm pretty sure there was more to this than what we see on that video, when he was asked why he done it he hesitated a bit before say it was a few seconds of madness, I'm sure the goading had went on before the tube driving decided to get his phone and start videoing things, ffs even his daughter asks her dad to stop it but he doesn't, if the media are going to have a go at JC then surely they have to mention the bam driving his car and using a phone at the same time, after all he was committing a crime and could have run in to the back of a car and caused a accident, JC said he had spoke to the family and I'm sure things have been agreed with a brown envelope with dodgy dad and with JC apologising a 100 times today that he will keep his job.

This.

Ridiculous as JC's reaction was, I did wonder if the Dad had been needling him prior to starting to film the incident. It was more the daughter's reaction to her Dad that made me think this. I'd say she sounded more embarrassed by her Dad's behaviour than upset by JC's. The Dad didn't even sound that concerned for his daughter. Most right-minded people would be raging, but he was like JC just spat on my daughter, as if talking to camera, instead of comforting his daughter. That said I can't see how Sky can continue to employ him now.

lapsedhibee
12-03-2018, 06:48 PM
The Dad didn't even sound that concerned for his daughter. Most right-minded people would be raging, but he was like JC just spat on my daughter, as if talking to camera, instead of comforting his daughter.
You could almost hear him thinking, hmm, Jamie Carragher spat on my daughter, what can I make out of this?

Swedish hibee
12-03-2018, 06:49 PM
I'm horrified at some of the comments from some on here, but also so glad that I live in a country where spitting on anyone is never, never acceptable full stop.

Santa Cruz
12-03-2018, 06:50 PM
You could almost hear him thinking, hmm, Jamie Carragher spat on my daughter, what can I make out of this?

Exactly.

Sir David Gray
12-03-2018, 07:00 PM

Yep very disappointing from the father as well. He seems to see the incident as a money making exercise rather than having any genuine concern for his daughter who has just been subjected to a disgraceful spitting incident.

Scouse Hibee
12-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Jamie Carragher has ****ed up as simple as that. Deserves whatever punishment he gets.

snooky
12-03-2018, 07:05 PM
This.

Ridiculous as JC's reaction was, I did wonder if the Dad had been needling him prior to starting to film the incident. It was more the daughter's reaction to her Dad that made me think this. I'd say she sounded more embarrassed by her Dad's behaviour than upset by JC's. The Dad didn't even sound that concerned for his daughter. Most right-minded people would be raging, but he was like JC just spat on my daughter, as if talking to camera, instead of comforting his daughter. That said I can't see how Sky can continue to employ him now.

While I think what he did was disgusting and indefensible, I had thought that maybe he was 'set up' and that the Dad may have said some vile things before switching on his record button and coming out with the 'mild banter'.
I saw JC being interviewed on Sky tonight. He had the opportunity to say that that was what happened - and if he had, I would have given him a little slack - but he didn't. From that, I have to assume that it was similar mild banter that wound him up.
Poor show by Carragher however, it must be annoying getting verbally abused when you're out and about (eg Scott Sinclair).

silverhibee
12-03-2018, 07:13 PM

Was the video posted on the internet first or come straight from The Mirror.

Heisenberg
12-03-2018, 07:17 PM
Was the video posted on the internet first or come straight from The Mirror.

I’m pretty sure he sold it straight to the Mirror who broke the story late last night.

cabbageandribs1875
12-03-2018, 07:19 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-kent-43376690/drivers-filmed-using-phones-by-undercover-police-in-lorry

More than 30 drivers have been stopped by Kent Police after being filmed while using their mobile phones at the wheel.

14 seconds in beggars belief, ******* astonishing

Santa Cruz
12-03-2018, 07:24 PM
While I think what he did was disgusting and indefensible, I had thought that maybe he was 'set up' and that the Dad may have said some vile things before switching on his record button and coming out with the 'mild banter'.
I saw JC being interviewed on Sky tonight. He had the opportunity to say that that was what happened - and if he had, I would have given him a little slack - but he didn't. From that, I have to assume that it was similar mild banter that wound him up.
Poor show by Carragher however, it must be annoying getting verbally abused when you're out and about (eg Scott Sinclair).

I hear what you're saying. I watched the interview too, and thought if there was more goading that we've not seen in the video, it wouldn't help JC's position to go into it, as it would look like he was trying to justify his reaction. Which he can't cos as you say it was disgusting and indefensible and there is no justification for it.

Hibrandenburg
12-03-2018, 07:35 PM

Exactly. It took me a while to realise that the best way to wind up a wind up merchant is to ignore them. If I'm talking to someone and they're talking pish or on the wind-up I just walk away or start talking to someone else whilst they're in mid sentence. The look on their faces and their reaction is a joy to behold. Life's too short to put up with idiots.

Hibrandenburg
12-03-2018, 07:38 PM

Jamie's new job. :greengrin

:greengrin: I'm having that.

barcahibs
12-03-2018, 08:03 PM
what if they punched you and broke your jaw , still prefer it?

What if they spat on me and gave me Hep C - or worse? Still prefer a gob?

I'd rather have neither thanks but yeah, someone's unwanted bodily excretions on me... each to their own like, but that's worse for me than the normal sort of slap you see people in street fights getting.

I don't get why some people are getting so defensive about this, I have no side to back in this fight, I don't watch Sky Sports and I don't follow English football, I barely know who Jamie Carragher is - I certainly wouldn't recognise him if I passed him in the street - except that I would now because I'd know he was the one gobbing on everyone.

If it's about loyalty to a team or player then fine... but it's indefensible to me. I wouldn't tolerate a Hibs player doing it, if a hertz player did it I'd want him strung up.

Flinging bodily excretions at people you don't like is something Chimpanzees do, it's animal behaviour, there is no defence.

Doesn't make the idiot with the phone innocent but two wrongs don't make a right - and the wee girl didn't have much choice in the whole situation.

Onion
12-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Disgusting behaviour and he needs punished for that, but the level of outrage in the media is completely over the top. He hurt a few feelings, killed and injured no one. I hope Sky are balanced in their approach, suspend him, and then reinstate him at some future date. Sacking him would be far too harsh a punishment.

Scouse Hibee
12-03-2018, 08:07 PM
What if they spat on me and gave me Hep C - or worse? Still prefer a gob?

I'd rather have neither thanks but yeah, someone's unwanted bodily excretions on me... each to their own like, but that's worse for me than the normal sort of slap you see people in street fights getting.

I don't get why some people are getting so defensive about this, I have no side to back in this fight, I don't watch Sky Sports and I don't follow English football, I barely know who Jamie Carragher is - I certainly wouldn't recognise him if I passed him in the street - except that I would now because I'd know he was the one gobbing on everyone.

If it's about loyalty to a team or player then fine... but it's indefensible to me. I wouldn't tolerate a Hibs player doing it, if a hertz player did it I'd want him strung up.

Flinging bodily excretions at people you don't like is something Chimpanzees do, it's animal behaviour, there is no defence.

Doesn't make the idiot with the phone innocent but two wrongs don't make a right - and the wee girl didn't have much choice in the whole situation.

I'm with you on this.

WoreTheGreen
12-03-2018, 08:08 PM
Bin him he ‘s a slaver

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 08:29 PM
You could almost hear him thinking, hmm, Jamie Carragher spat on my daughter, what can I make out of this?I guess the Sunday papers might give us an insight, assuming he's decided on which agent to go with by then.

hfc rd
12-03-2018, 08:31 PM
He’s f*****!

Spitting is the lowest of the low. Whatever apology is made is simply inexcusable.

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 08:47 PM

Jamie's new job. :greengrinLOL moment.

Never doubted that the doctor football and Father Dougal partnership would be reformed for the greater good of football as a whole, but not this quick.

overdrive
12-03-2018, 09:47 PM
No it’s not, it’s 6 points and £200 minimum fine but I’m sure they could add on some other charges, with a bit of luck he might even have 6 points already [emoji3]

Could the pair of them not also be charged with dangerous driving or driving without due care and attention? I seem to remember when the mobile phone laws were introduced the government got criticised for wasting time as there were already laws that could be enforced to cover this.

I reckon he will keep his job. That interview on Sky News will have been a condition of him keeping it. He will be suspended for a short while so Sky appear to have done something then he will be allowed back is my guess.

Disgusting thing to do though and for once I agree with Joey Barton. Just keep your window up and try to ignore it. The dad doesn’t come out of this well either.

12-03-2018, 09:53 PM

Now there's an idea. I'm getting myself down to the Oriam. "Oi Craig! 2-0 mate, 2-0. Tony Mowbray, Mark Venus...."

On second thoughts I'd better not. Wouldn't want to get him sacked. I'd get a lifetime ban from Easter Rd.

LancsHibs
12-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Disgusting fowl behaviour from Carragher, shameful. Can’t believe some are making excuses for him. Yes the driver of the other car is a bit of a bell end but doesn’t excuse JC’s behaviour one bit. I Probably would have reminded Craig Levein of the score if I saw him leaving ER on Friday night, but wouldn’t of recorded it on my phone whilst driving! Also don’t think Craig Levein would spit on me

silverhibee
12-03-2018, 10:03 PM
I’m pretty sure he sold it straight to the Mirror who broke the story late last night.

What a f***ing weasel, wonder if this was before or after JC had spoke to the family, JC will have to suffer what consequences comes his way but I hope the polis are having a word with the dad, he will eventually get named as someone will recognise his voice and his life will be hell and the same for his poor daughter who he obviously doesn't give a toss about.

Danderhall Hibs
12-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Disgusting fowl behaviour from Carragher, shameful. Can’t believe some are making excuses for him. Yes the driver of the other car is a bit of a bell end but doesn’t excuse JC’s behaviour one bit. I Probably would have reminded Craig Levein of the score if I saw him leaving ER on Friday night, but wouldn’t of recorded it on my phone whilst driving! Also don’t think Craig Levein would spit on me

Correct - he’d smash you on the jaw when you least expected it.

Hibbyradge
12-03-2018, 10:10 PM
What a f***ing weasel, wonder if this was before or after JC had spoke to the family, JC will have to suffer what consequences comes his way but I hope the polis are having a word with the dad, he will eventually get named as someone will recognise his voice and his life will be hell and the same for his poor daughter who he obviously doesn't give a toss about.

If Carragher hadn't spat, he would have had a wee video of him teasing a Liverpool supporting TV pundit to show his pals.

But Carragher did spit and he got caught.

Sir David Gray
12-03-2018, 10:16 PM
Could the pair of them not also be charged with dangerous driving or driving without due care and attention? I seem to remember when the mobile phone laws were introduced the government got criticised for wasting time as there were already laws that could be enforced to cover this.

I reckon he will keep his job. That interview on Sky News will have been a condition of him keeping it. He will be suspended for a short while so Sky appear to have done something then he will be allowed back is my guess.

Disgusting thing to do though and for once I agree with Joey Barton. Just keep your window up and try to ignore it. The dad doesn’t come out of this well either.

I thought it was hilarious that Joey Barton was criticising someone else for their behaviour.

This from someone who has;

Stubbed a cigarette in a team mate's eye
Been sent home from a pre-season tour for assaulting a child
Assaulted a team mate during training, leaving them with a suspected detached retina
Assaulting two members of the public on a night out and being sentenced to a prison term
Punched an opponent in the chest during a game
Headbutted an opponent
Elbowed an opponent, kicked another one on the back of the knee and attempted to headbutt a third player, all in the same incident
Took aim at an opponent's groin area during a match

I don't think Barton's in any position to judge anyone else's character or lack of discipline.

overdrive
12-03-2018, 10:23 PM
I thought it was hilarious that Joey Barton was criticising someone else for their behaviour.

Assaulted a team mate during training, leaving them with a suspected detached retina
Assaulting two members of the public on a night out and being sentenced to a prison term
Headbutted an opponent
Elbowed an opponent, kicked another one on the back of the knee and attempted to headbutt a third player, all in the same incident

I don't think Barton's in any position to judge anyone else's character or lack of discipline.

That wasn't lost on me either TBF.

Cropley10
12-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Was the guy fimling himself goading Carragher also driving the car at the same time?

snooky
12-03-2018, 10:32 PM

Headbutted an opponent

Okay, but to be fair, he never spat at anyone.

:greengrin :stirrer:

Hibrandenburg
12-03-2018, 11:28 PM
There's a similar thread on 12pointsback that is pretty much supporting Carragher with a couple of them saying they'd have spat on him too. Classy stuff.

Hibby70
12-03-2018, 11:36 PM

A chicken he is.

snooky
12-03-2018, 11:51 PM
There's a similar thread on 12pointsback that is pretty much supporting Carragher with a couple of them saying they'd have spat on him too. Classy stuff.

Steve-O
13-03-2018, 12:39 AM

Do you have the stats on the number of people who use mobiles while driving vs number of people killed through someone using a phone? I suspect it's an absolutely tiny percentage.

You're taking a minor driving offence to the absolute extreme. It is no different to equating the assault (via spitting) with murder, because that's the extreme version of assault.

This guy was stuck in traffic that was barely moving by the looks of things, using his phone camera during that period is hardly very likely to have caused any kind of serious accident FFS. Illegal all the same, but lets keep it in perspective.

All for perspective on Carragher too, but it was a crazy reaction. All in all, it's a low level assault though.

andybev1
13-03-2018, 02:20 AM
It depends on the consequences of their stupidity. For example a mobile phone using bellend who kills someone will face death by reckless driving or similar. I've encountered **** who have.

That is quite a sentence.

:faint:

Pete
13-03-2018, 03:00 AM
All those comparing punches with spitting, that wasn't a choice available to Carragher. I also don't think he was spitting specifically at a little girl, he was obviously just spitting at the car in frustration.

Either way it looked disgusting and I cant see him continuing in any high profile media job just now. The few times I have watched him I've never been able to make out a word of it anyway so maybe its for the best.

Dashing Bob S
13-03-2018, 03:34 AM
Cara meant nutin by it der soft lar.

lapsedhibee
13-03-2018, 07:26 AM

:greengrin

GreenArmy1875
13-03-2018, 07:38 AM
Folk calling for him to lose his job forget the stupid stuff they have done in their lives outside of work! Spitting is poor but to lose his job over it is a bit far!

JimBHibees
13-03-2018, 07:45 AM
Folk calling for him to lose his job forget the stupid stuff they have done in their lives outside of work! Spitting is poor but to lose his job over it is a bit far!

Not sure it is absolutely disgusting behaviour especially when a kid was involved. No need to get involved at all in his big fancy 4v4, turn the radio up and just blank the guy and drive on.

One Day
13-03-2018, 07:59 AM
Disgusting behaviour, even if he was being goaded. His position at Sky must be in danger after this.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/jamie-carragher-spitting-video-united-14397826

After seeing video I cant see any way back for him

Hibbyradge
13-03-2018, 11:02 AM

Good spot!

Famous Fiver
13-03-2018, 11:07 AM
Moral high ground. Feeling quite smug this morning.

I cancelled my Sky subscription two years ago. Never regretted it.

Hibbyradge
13-03-2018, 11:16 AM

I'm not calling for him to lose his job, I just think that it's inevitable because people will have lost respect for him.

How will he be able to comment on players' behaviour with any credibility.

It's the nature of the act. For example, had he punched the bloke, people would have understood it, but spitting is dirty and cowardly. The fact that there was a 14 year old girl involved compounds it.

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Moral high ground. Feeling quite smug this morning.

I cancelled my Sky subscription two years ago. Never regretted it.

I can beat that, not had sky in over 10 years. Various card sharing and iptv has been quite enough for me over the years, and i can say i have not missed those bills one little bit. :greengrin

Sauzee16
13-03-2018, 12:45 PM
The shame of facing his family will be a lot harder than him losing a job as he’s a multi millionaire. He got caught up in the moment and seems genuinely sorry. Everyone makes mistakes and all that.

One Day Soon
13-03-2018, 01:03 PM
Judge Judy says:

Suspension for Carragher, public apology and then return to work chastened. The incident leaves him on a permanent last warning tightrope.

Potential police visit for driver of car for using mobile while driving. He's not just got it to his ear while driving and with his eyes on the road - which would be bad enough - he's holding it and pointing it at Carragher which means he's also having to look at the phone and Carragher to direct the picture instead of looking at the road.

Judge Judy comments:

How horrible to hear the wheels in the dad's mind turning as he realises what he's caught on camera, simultaneously more interested in that over and above any upset caused to his daughter. Utter tool.

Carragher should know better - a lot better. Very stupid and unpleasant to see.

Sauzee16
13-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Judge Judy says:

Suspension for Carragher, public apology and then return to work chastened. The incident leaves him on a permanent last warning tightrope.

Potential police visit for driver of car for using mobile while driving. He's not just got it to his ear while driving and with his eyes on the road - which would be bad enough - he's holding it and pointing it at Carragher which means he's also having to look at the phone and Carragher to direct the picture instead of looking at the road.

Judge Judy comments:

How horrible to hear the wheels in the dad's mind turning as he realises what he's caught on camera, simultaneously more interested in that over and above any upset caused to his daughter. Utter tool.

Carragher should know better - a lot better. Very stupid and unpleasant to see.

👍

heretoday
13-03-2018, 01:23 PM
It'll all be forgotten next week after the media has judged him. His apology will have been accepted and he will have made a donation to some charity for 14 year-old girls who've been spat at or summat.

Meanwhile, more and more kids will be spitting at each other in the belief that this is how to react like a man.

hughio
13-03-2018, 01:56 PM
I predict he is toast.

snooky
13-03-2018, 02:23 PM
It'll all be forgotten next week after the media has judged him. His apology will have been accepted and he will have made a donation to some charity for 14 year-old girls who've been spat at or summat.

Meanwhile, more and more kids will be spitting at each other in the belief that this is how to react like a man.

:agree: Dumb do as dumb see.

vuefrom1875
13-03-2018, 02:31 PM
I predict he is toast.

No way he can survive this... Talk radio beckons 😀

snooky
13-03-2018, 02:35 PM
I predict he is toast.

:on toast!

ancient hibee
13-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Strange that someone who makes a living criticising players in quite derogatory terms has so little self control when someone makes a few annoying remarks about his team.

blackpoolhibs
13-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Strange that someone who makes a living criticising players in quite derogatory terms has so little self control when someone makes a few annoying remarks about his team.

I think that on reflection this will be the reason he will get binned, he cant get away with it anymore after this.

Can you see him questioning any of the top flight managers over their decisions, Mourinho would rip him to pieces, and SKY won't want that on their tv.

heretoday
13-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Who cares if he gets sacked? He has got millions anyway.

SRHibs
13-03-2018, 04:55 PM
https://highpressnews.com/carragher-sentenced-death-spitting-incident/

heretoday
13-03-2018, 04:56 PM
https://highpressnews.com/carragher-sentenced-death-spitting-incident/

That is funny. I agree.

Mcpakeisgod
13-03-2018, 07:49 PM
Really liked him as a pundit and person.

Complete tool for that though, no excuses

hibee_girl
14-03-2018, 11:11 AM
He’s been suspended for the rest of the season now

Sauzee16
14-03-2018, 11:12 AM
He’s been suspended for the rest of the season now

Certain to show up on ITVs World Cup coverage then?

CAMHFC
14-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Father wants to have a word with himself behaving like that with his daughter in the car.

Carragher has no excuses though and it's going to be an expensive gobbing for him.

:agree: The fact that the father was looking for a reaction and had chosen to continually goad Jamie for a reaction is sickening behaviour - even especially sickening to do it whilst driving and his daughter in the car also.

Spitting is vile and Jamie will pay the price for sure 😞

GreenNWhiteArmy
14-03-2018, 12:53 PM
A vile act which will no doubt lead to Carragher being sacked. A harsh reality for the position he holds in the public eye I guess. Although I believe Kirsty G managed to keep her job after being charged for drink driving? Interesting to see how which is deemed more acceptable

I only saw the video last night for the first time. It struck me that the father in the video was more interested in the potential reaction of everyone who would soon be watching this video than A) the safety of the passenger in the car as he films on his phone while driving and B) His daughter, who was just spat on.

There should be repercussions for the driver imo for reckless driving!

Geo_1875
14-03-2018, 03:54 PM
I wonder what the guy would have done had he not had his mobile phone in his hand while driving? Would he have still tried to wind him up or would the lack of publicity have made it less worthwhile? Anway, he's got his 15 minutes and his face is out there now. I wonder if he'll be safe in North Wales now that everybody knows he hates Scousers.

As for Carragher, it wasn't nice spitting at someone's car but as I'm not a Sky subscriber I don't care whether they sack him or not.

lapsedhibee
14-03-2018, 04:04 PM
As for Carragher, it wasn't nice spitting at someone's car but as I'm not a Sky subscriber I don't care whether they sack him or not.

Don't see how they can possibly sack him. It would be like shouting, in large neon letters, "Drink Driving Is Ok".

blackpoolhibs
14-03-2018, 04:07 PM
Apparently he rang up the guy who filmed the spitting incident last night and shouted 2-1 2-1 down the phone at him? :greengrin

Geo_1875
14-03-2018, 04:51 PM
Don't see how they can possibly sack him. It would be like shouting, in large neon letters, "Drink Driving Is Ok".

More like "You can do what you like at Sky as long as you've got nice tits."

One Day Soon
14-03-2018, 06:31 PM
More like "You can do what you like at Sky as long as you've got nice tits."

Certainly explains Jim White.

Betty Boop
15-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Lennon is backing Carragher.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hibs-boss-neil-lennon-urges-12191399

Northernhibee
15-03-2018, 02:30 PM
Lennon is backing Carragher.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hibs-boss-neil-lennon-urges-12191399

FWIW I agree with him. Carraggher's actions were pretty disgusting but if you decide not to pay attention to your driving and distract someone else doing so to insult them you're totally in the wrong as well.