PDA

View Full Version : NHC Real Madrid tickets

ShadesLongThrow
11-03-2018, 09:37 PM
Looking for some advice. I'm going to Madrid for a few days at the end of April and fancy taking in a game at the Bernabeu. I've been trying to track down the best place to purchase tickets. The official Real Madrid site is only showing hospitality. Is that usual and the games are all sold out? Is there a better site to buy them on? Or should I wait until I get there and try my luck?

Any suggestions gratefully accepted!

Lancs Harp
11-03-2018, 09:41 PM
When I went (12 years ago) it was easy to pick a ticket up on the day. if you are there for a few days the stadium tour (including a very impressive trophy room) is highly recommended. Enjoy!

JeMeSouviens
11-03-2018, 09:48 PM
Looking for some advice. I'm going to Madrid for a few days at the end of April and fancy taking in a game at the Bernabeu. I've been trying to track down the best place to purchase tickets. The official Real Madrid site is only showing hospitality. Is that usual and the games are all sold out? Is there a better site to buy them on? Or should I wait until I get there and try my luck?

Any suggestions gratefully accepted!

Yes, that is usual. Tickets become available online in the week before the game. You can buy online and scan your phone at turnstiles.

ShadesLongThrow
11-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Excellent, thanks for the responses. Looking forward to it and will try and take in the tour as well.

Onceinawhile
11-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Excellent, thanks for the responses. Looking forward to it and will try and take in the tour as well.

Tour is well worth it. I bought my game ticket after the tour which was the day before the game and there was plenty.

Cost 35 euros and was in the top tier. Didn't expect them to have two bar heaters all around!

IberianHibernian
11-03-2018, 10:34 PM

Any suggestions gratefully accepted!Looking at official site , tickets for next week`s match against Gerona go on sale tomorrow morning so imagine it`ll be the same against Leganes at end of April . For next week online sales are only with phone app .

danhibees1875
11-03-2018, 10:53 PM
Went 3 weeks ago and they go on sale the week before. If it's a run of the mill league game there will be plenty tickets up to the day of the game.

craigwilson911
11-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Was there last weekend for the Real vs Getafe game and as danihibees1875 said, the tickets go on sale exactly a week before the game. Make sure to get on sharp though on the day of general release.

Tickets came in the form of a mobile pass which worked a treat.

Wonderful stadium on game day. Enjoy!

Just Jimmy
12-03-2018, 09:24 AM
Tour was €12 2 years ago, and absolute bargin and much better than similar sized club's tours.

As other have said you get tickets a week before.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk