PDA

View Full Version : No shots on target

RIP
11-03-2018, 06:05 AM
If his legacy for Scotland will forever be 4-6-0 will the 9th of March go down in Derby history as the No Shots On Target game?

For a man whose management of our national team ended in embarrassment could this be his legacy for Hearts when they sack him sooner rather than later?

He’ll no be looking forward to hearing Michael Stewart’s comments on Sportscene on Sunday that’s for sure.

11-03-2018, 06:23 AM
Hope they don't sack him any time soon. Or at least wait until after the summer transfer window closes.

Superfurry72
11-03-2018, 06:31 AM
If his legacy for Scotland will forever be 4-6-0 will the 9th of March go down in Derby history as the No Shots On Target game?

For a man whose management of our national team ended in embarrassment could this be his legacy for Hearts when they sack him sooner rather than later?

He’ll no be looking forward to hearing Michael Stewart’s comments on Sportscene on Sunday that’s for sure.

I’m pretty sure they had no shots on target at the game in October too. So if I’m right (not 100% about that) it’s the ‘no shots on target at ER season’. Pleasing.

green day
11-03-2018, 06:44 AM
I’m pretty sure they had no shots on target at the game in October too. So if I’m right (not 100% about that) it’s the ‘no shots on target at ER season’. Pleasing.

They have had zero shots on target in the last two league derbies. Wierdly, they had 4 or 5 on target in the cup game.

we are hibs
11-03-2018, 06:45 AM
reminds me of the cup quarter final when jones scored and they didn't have a shot on target. 81% possession that day too. I cannot imagine how boring and tedious it must be to watch that week in week out.