PDA

View Full Version : They are really hurting

dalgetybayhibee
10-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Have been having a look at kickback always good entertainment after beating them. The following is a quote from one of them lets see who can find the best post as kickback no longer in lockdown.

Quote below.

dunno about anyone else, but apart from the usual frustration, the **** winning the other night has just made me hate them even more (didn't think that would even be possible), and just waiting for our day again, when we watch all of their current glory hole support disappearing back down the sewer with the crack pipe up their arse once normalities commence - this is just a little blip period on our part

Their wee basket case of a manager will end up going doolally mental, getting himself signed into a clinic, and back on the methadone at the same time as his wee ferret fans run back down into their crack dens and the shadows, ****ing themselves at another prolonged period of the big team domination (might not have happened for a wee while but they will remember it well)

we will be there to see it all happen, watching their slimy wee coupons go back to a picture of fear, paranoia and nerves when we take the park against them

just a matter of time

FTH copied one post below.

Greenfly
10-03-2018, 09:56 PM
Have been having a look at kickback always good entertainment after beating them. The following is a quote from one of them lets see who can find the best post as kickback no longer in lockdown.

Quote below.

dunno about anyone else, but apart from the usual frustration, the **** winning the other night has just made me hate them even more (didn't think that would even be possible), and just waiting for our day again, when we watch all of their current glory hole support disappearing back down the sewer with the crack pipe up their arse once normalities commence - this is just a little blip period on our part

Their wee basket case of a manager will end up going doolally mental, getting himself signed into a clinic, and back on the methadone at the same time as his wee ferret fans run back down into their crack dens and the shadows, ****ing themselves at another prolonged period of the big team domination (might not have happened for a wee while but they will remember it well)

we will be there to see it all happen, watching their slimy wee coupons go back to a picture of fear, paranoia and nerves when we take the park against them

just a matter of time

Aw, the wee lamb ... it must be sore.

10-03-2018, 10:02 PM

Quote below.

just a matter of time

Hahaha a belter of a meltdown. The best part about skelping them is stuff like this.

10-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Another heid gone moment in this thread too.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175878-those-goading-assholes/

Top stuff.

IGRIGI
10-03-2018, 10:05 PM
When they use the word methadone you know it's full on keyboard bashing rage.

calumhibee1
10-03-2018, 10:10 PM
They reckon they’ve currently got a really good spine to the team and it’s just the areas around the spine that aren’t good enough. Lets hope the folk that make the decisions think this way aswell :greengrin when will they realise that Souttar is absolutely rank and sells the jerseys numerous times a season? He is everything that they pretend Ambrose is.

dalgetybayhibee
10-03-2018, 10:11 PM

Top stuff.

the second quote has the following

(We have the fans. We have berra)

Criswell
10-03-2018, 11:05 PM
The seethe is so enjoyable. One has to hope that Craighouseboy and Kiwidug don't do anything silly (Not!)

Anti-hoofbaw
10-03-2018, 11:25 PM

Quote below.

just a matter of time

:faf:

Epic meltdown. Made my night that :hilarious

tamig
10-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Kiwidug is a belter. It’s all down to pure bad luck he reckons. Signings not working out. Managerial appointments failing. Just keep signing more and they’ll get lucky one day.
Not a mention of Levein’s part in this maroon misery. Get rid of him dug and you might have a chance.

Deansy
10-03-2018, 11:48 PM
An extract from one -

'Let's hope when we hit the jackpot we hit it big time'

It's like they've had years and years of soul-destroying misery, calamity after calamity so they now deserve some God-delivered fortune for compensation !. Wonder what state they'd be in if we were the one's who cheated for 30+ years, got away with it and called ourselves a 'Big team' ??

monktonharp
11-03-2018, 12:48 AM
I do hope they keep Berra, and tomato face Souter, added to their magnificent and rather magnanimous manager in the face of regular defeats.

poolman
11-03-2018, 12:56 AM
When they use the word methadone you know it's full on keyboard bashing rage.

They're the only ones that use methadone, spoonburning etc

Does that not say something about them, don't see that nonsense on our site

Just my take on it

Oh, and they're also obsessed about sex with family members, seems we do that as well all the time

Very strange perverted bunch over there, :confused:

poolman
11-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Kiwidug is a belter. It’s all down to pure bad luck he reckons. Signings not working out. Managerial appointments failing. Just keep signing more and they’ll get lucky one day.
Not a mention of Levein’s part in this maroon misery. Get rid of him dug and you might have a chance.

I know him from days gone by in Edinburgh before he moved to Kiwi land

Very strange individual :agree:

Obsessed doesn't come close :rolleyes:

_hucks_
11-03-2018, 01:03 AM

Quote below.

just a matter of time

Horrendous chat that goes miles below the standards football patter should be pitched at. Horrid.

famousfife
11-03-2018, 01:24 AM
What a strange bunch of mutants they are! Never in the my whole lifetime have I ever seen a set of fans celebrate with there team going up the tunnel drawing nil nil at halftime playing absolutely gash . At least there’s plenty o puddles tonight for them to drink out o

Austinho
11-03-2018, 01:32 AM

Just my take on it

Oh, and they're also obsessed about sex with family members, seems we do that as well all the time

Very strange perverted bunch over there, :confused:And the phase they went through singing slanderous songs about Jason Cummings, when they have a history of employing Graham Rix and Craig Thomson (and venomously defending the latter). I’m sure the irony isn’t lost on them, but then, it probably is.

bringbackbenny
11-03-2018, 06:49 AM
What on earth is this loon going on about?

The behaviour of their board and their supporters during our recent difficulties is nothing short of abhorrent.

I despise them

:paranoid:

BoomtownHibees
11-03-2018, 06:58 AM
Another absolute beauty from Kiwi-dug*****:

To the OPs point, Dundee and Killie conspired to cost us the title in 1965. I don't hate them. Dundee did it again in 1986. I still don't hate them. Aberdeen, Dunfermline and St Mirren have beaten us in Cup finals. I don't hate them.

Hibs are different. I just despise them. I'm so proud of 4-0 and 5-1 and 22 in a row. While our 2nd place finishes in the league have bern heartbreaking and there have been many of them in my lifetime, Hibs haven't looked like winning the league for 65 years and have won the Cup twice in 116 years. A bunch of utter failures.

The behaviour of their board and their supporters during our recent difficulties is nothing short of abhorrent.

I despise them.

Heisenberg
11-03-2018, 07:06 AM
They are all hurting badly. Their season has fallen to pieces. From the best defence the world has ever seen and a decent unbeaten run (mostly draws fwiw) to being bumped out the cup by Motherwell, losing to Hibs (12 point gap) and staring at a battle to finish top six.

It’s absolutely wonderful.

SouthMoroccoStu
11-03-2018, 07:32 AM

To the OPs point, Dundee and Killie conspired to cost us the title in 1965. I don't hate them. Dundee did it again in 1986. I still don't hate them. Aberdeen, Dunfermline and St Mirren have beaten us in Cup finals. I don't hate them.

Hibs are different. I just despise them. I'm so proud of 4-0 and 5-1 and 22 in a row. While our 2nd place finishes in the league have bern heartbreaking and there have been many of them in my lifetime, Hibs haven't looked like winning the league for 65 years and have won the Cup twice in 116 years. A bunch of utter failures.

I despise them.

Kiwidug, it’s twice in 114 years

Get it right dafty 😉

CentreLine
11-03-2018, 07:37 AM
Kiwidug, it’s twice in 114 years

Get it right dafty 😉

Three times total, not as good as it should be , but wasn’t our name was on the cup before theirs was

Bostonhibby
11-03-2018, 07:39 AM

I despise them.An attention seeker saying to the gullible look how big a Hibs hater I am. He probably picks up a few Internet "friends" as a result.

Top roaster. I used to think he was Craig Levein until someone confirmed this type of oddball actually exists in real life.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
11-03-2018, 08:13 AM
And the phase they went through singing slanderous songs about Jason Cummings, when they have a history of employing Graham Rix and Craig Thomson (and venomously defending the latter). I’m sure the irony isn’t lost on them, but then, it probably is.They don't do irony mate...coz our season tickets are on sale early (due to demand and the fact ER is packed to the rafters now for almost every home game) they reckon it's tick tock admin awaits etc...this from the bunch that owed it to themselves and bumped charities and poppy funds

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sammy7nil
11-03-2018, 08:14 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175873-current-hibs-lot-an-exceptional-team/&page=2
New poster a guy called Ray far too sensible to be a Jambo.

Sammy7nil
11-03-2018, 08:26 AM
Another reasonable Jambo WTF

Honestly, these stats are cringe when we are so, so far behind them. I take zero comfort from knowing that we have a great history in the fixture because we’ve only won once in 4 years. We’ve scored two goals at Easter road since Budge came in and won none. The only stat that matters right now is the one that reads hibs 2 hearts 0. Our great history means nothing if we continue along this path. 1 win in 11 against them. We are using these stats to deflect away from how soft we have become against them and we are missing the signs that we are building the exact mentality that hibs used to have. Team full of loan signings, season after season rebuilds, crowds failing, atmosphere dying, splits in the crowd and a fan base becoming disengaged with the club. This Hearts side has all the hall marks of Pat Fenlons Hibs and we don’t seem to be willing to accept what is staring us in the face. Should’ve been ten tho, am I right.

Treadstone
11-03-2018, 08:29 AM
Wait till they realise they've had two shots on target in three league derbies under Levein.

Pretty Boy
11-03-2018, 08:48 AM
There's probably hundreds of guys sitting in their flats in Saughton gazing longingly at a picture of Rudi Skacel, gently rocking backwards and forward whilst muterring '5-1, 5-1, 5-1, big team, 5-1' over and over again.

A generation brought up on success (relative to the preceding 40+ years anyway) that was built on false economics.

Tynie01011973
11-03-2018, 09:00 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175873-current-hibs-lot-an-exceptional-team/&page=2
New poster a guy called Ray far too sensible to be a Jambo.

He is a Hibs fan - clearly says so

IGRIGI
11-03-2018, 09:04 AM
There's probably hundreds of guys sitting in their flats in Saughton gazing longingly at a picture of Rudi Skacel, gently rocking backwards and forward whilst muterring '5-1, 5-1, 5-1, big team, 5-1' over and over again.

A generation brought up on success (relative to the preceding 40+ years anyway) that was built on false economics.

What's Rudi up to these days? Maybe they can pay him again to visit and pour pints.

Sammy7nil
11-03-2018, 09:59 AM
He is a Hibs fan - clearly says so

LOL I missed that I knew there had to be a mistake reasonable and Jambo don't go. :greengrin

EastCalderHibby
11-03-2018, 10:29 AM

Just my take on it

Very strange perverted bunch over there, :confused:

i'm too busy selling pegs for any of that nonsense

LithgaeHibby
11-03-2018, 10:32 AM
This view from "Kiwidoug" from over the road has already been mentioned:

"The behaviour of their board and their supporters during our recent difficulties is nothing short of abhorrent."

Of course none of them ever stop to think why a lot of Hibbies took that stance in the first place. They have "no regrets" for the "other people's money" years. Never mind the shafted charities and the Lithuanian pensioners. They would do it all over again. Let's hope the karma train comes down the tunnel at speed when Queen Anne calls time on the whole thing.

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-03-2018, 10:39 AM
If we had a pre-season thread that suggested we could be double points ahead of them nearing the split can you imagine the hilarity on creep-back if they had seen it?

Baader
11-03-2018, 10:57 AM
That Kiwi guy is a complete fool. Permanently outraged by Hibs. Enjoy it.

11-03-2018, 11:07 AM
What did our board do to upset him?!

Jack Hackett
11-03-2018, 11:21 AM
What did our board do to upset him?!

I'll have a guess at some unsubstantiated rumour/comment on kb, which... like all unsubstantiated rumours/comments on kb... quickly elevated itself to 'FACT'. It's how their wee brain cells add things up

heidtheba
11-03-2018, 11:30 AM
An extract from one -

'Let's hope when we hit the jackpot we hit it big time'

It's like they've had years and years of soul-destroying misery, calamity after calamity so they now deserve some God-delivered fortune for compensation !. Wonder what state they'd be in if we were the one's who cheated for 30+ years, got away with it and called ourselves a 'Big team' ??

One of the very best posts I've seen on here.:not worth

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2018, 12:56 PM
This view from "Kiwidoug" from over the road has already been mentioned:

"The behaviour of their board and their supporters during our recent difficulties is nothing short of abhorrent."

Of course none of them ever stop to think why a lot of Hibbies took that stance in the first place. They have "no regrets" for the "other people's money" years. Never mind the shafted charities and the Lithuanian pensioners. They would do it all over again. Let's hope the karma train comes down the tunnel at speed when Queen Anne calls time on the whole thing.

I'm struggling to remember any comment or action from the Hibs board positive or negative during their just desserts period .... in fact the only involvement we had at club level IIRC was a rumour that STF had repaid the stolen poppy money for them.

Apart from a few high profile Yams with Hibby connections the rest of their board and support either took pleasure in our plight during the Mercer insanity or sat on their hands and did nothing ... they lie constantly on 12 pointsback about how they behaved at that time, but that's the truth of it. I was there FFS and any Hibby around in that period will say the same .... as a support they did nothing to stop Mercer.

Their constant bitching about how our fans behaved during their self inflicted agony is nothing more than faux outrage to deflect from the fact that they were warned constantly by other clubs and other clubs fans ( not just us ) that something wasn't right .... They were too busy wrapped up in their own arrogance to take notice and the truth is they haven't changed as their managers 'natural order' comment proved all too well.

considering their club committed possibly the worst crime you can in the eyes of any football fan by trying to put their rivals out of existence by actions off the pitch its a wonder they haven't been shunned by football fans everywhere for the odious club they are ..... on the back of that they have no right to complain if a few individual Hibbies wrote a few letters ... in percentage terms about as many as Hearts fans who were supportive of Hibs back in the day .... so they can stick their revisionist lies and attempts to put us in the frame for the consequences of their cheating right up their Plaza.

I would rather be a spoon burning peg selling methadone supping vermin Hobo than support a club with such a long history of disdain for the spirit of football, financial cheating and unjustified arrogance as that horrible club has ... not for any amount of financially doped 5 - 1 cup final wins.

Jack Hackett
11-03-2018, 01:09 PM
I'm struggling to remember any comment or action from the Hibs board positive or negative during their just desserts period .... in fact the only involvement we had at club level IIRC was a rumour that STF had repaid the stolen poppy money for them.

Apart from a few high profile Yams with Hibby connections the rest of their board and support either took pleasure in our plight during the Mercer insanity or sat on their hands and did nothing ... they lie constantly on 12 pointsback about how they behaved at that time, but that's the truth of it. I was there FFS and any Hibby around in that period will say the same .... as a support they did nothing to stop Mercer.

Their constant bitching about how our fans behaved during their self inflicted agony is nothing more than faux outrage to deflect from the fact that they were warned constantly by other clubs and other clubs fans ( not just us ) that something wasn't right .... They were too busy wrapped up in their own arrogance to take notice and the truth is they haven't changed as their managers 'natural order' comment proved all too well.

considering their club committed possibly the worst crime you can in the eyes of any football fan by trying to put their rivals out of existence by actions off the pitch its a wonder they haven't been shunned by football fans everywhere for the odious club they are ..... on the back of that they have no right to complain if a few individual Hibbies wrote a few letters ... in percentage terms about as many as Hearts fans who were supportive of Hibs back in the day .... so they can stick their revisionist lies and attempts to put us in the frame for the consequences of their cheating right up their Plaza.

I would rather be a spoon burning peg selling methadone supping vermin Hobo than support a club with such a long history of disdain for the spirit of football, financial cheating and unjustified arrogance as that horrible club has ... not for any amount of financially doped 5 - 1 cup final wins.

:top marks

I'm sure Kiwidug***** will be trawling through these pages looking for something... So how about it Dug? Any proof you'd care to contribute?

Kato
11-03-2018, 01:19 PM

They are without doubt the most parochial club in Scotland. Nothing matters except beating Hibs. The levels they are willing to drag the sport down to, e.g. the British Bulldog tactics the employ whenever they fear a defeat Friday being the latest example, holds the sport back in this country and referees who are willing to "let it gi" because it's a derby are just as complicit.

Weird wee team with weird fans and a weirdo manager. Hope they carry on punching lumps out of each other in the upcoming fixtures.

nellio
11-03-2018, 01:25 PM
This thread died pretty quick until yesterday where one of them made a comment!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175411-3-weeks-that-will-define-our-season/

Dashing Bob S
11-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Prefer to focus on our joy in beating them, but their ludicrous reaction to this only intensifies it. If those clowns knew how much entertainment they were providing us with the laughs at their expense, they would show a little self restraint.

Joe6-2
11-03-2018, 01:36 PM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175411-3-weeks-that-will-define-our-season/

Pleasing!

Bostonhibby
11-03-2018, 01:43 PM
What did our board do to upset him?!Pretty sure when Dempster, Petrie and Co sit down at a board meeting to build on our recent successes and future plans, right at the top of the agenda will be how do we upset a plank seemingly living a couple of continents away and who probably hasn't been to a match in decades.

Aldo
11-03-2018, 01:48 PM
I'm struggling to remember any comment or action from the Hibs board positive or negative during their just desserts period .... in fact the only involvement we had at club level IIRC was a rumour that STF had repaid the stolen poppy money for them. Apart from a few high profile Yams with Hibby connections the rest of their board and support either took pleasure in our plight during the Mercer insanity or sat on their hands and did nothing ... they lie constantly on 12 pointsback about how they behaved at that time, but that's the truth of it. I was there FFS and any Hibby around in that period will say the same .... as a support they did nothing to stop Mercer. Their constant bitching about how our fans behaved during their self inflicted agony is nothing more than faux outrage to deflect from the fact that they were warned constantly by other clubs and other clubs fans ( not just us ) that something wasn't right .... They were too busy wrapped up in their own arrogance to take notice and the truth is they haven't changed as their managers 'natural order' comment proved all too well. considering their club committed possibly the worst crime you can in the eyes of any football fan by trying to put their rivals out of existence by actions off the pitch its a wonder they haven't been shunned by football fans everywhere for the odious club they are ..... on the back of that they have no right to complain if a few individual Hibbies wrote a few letters ... in percentage terms about as many as Hearts fans who were supportive of Hibs back in the day .... so they can stick their revisionist lies and attempts to put us in the frame for the consequences of their cheating right up their Plaza. I would rather be a spoon burning peg selling methadone supping vermin Hobo than support a club with such a long history of disdain for the spirit of football, financial cheating and unjustified arrogance as that horrible club has ... not for any amount of financially doped 5 - 1 cup final wins.

Well put!

I like many others will never ever let them forget what they did and now they cannot handle the pressure!

They are a shambolic embarrassment of a club that think everyone should show pity or sympathy for then. Well no that will not be happening from me.

Their self inflicted misery is continuing with the stand and current playing staff all falling well short yet they think that they are the victims because of this not being bought and injuries blah blah when again it's self inflicted.
I wonder how much the nursery is costing them and find it strange that work on the stand has halted even though I have been told time and time again that all the finances are in place.

Let the circus continue and for those looking in..... Karma is a bitch and having to live within your means is starting to show and it's not good.

The club with no shame aka the poppy thieves is a total laughing stock so before you start mouthing off you best get your own house in order. O and btw it's a state.

Dashing Bob S
11-03-2018, 01:50 PM
I do sympathize with them. But only because it’s incredibly condescending and annoying to them.

Deansy
11-03-2018, 02:10 PM

'E6 Inc' managed to thumb this -

Out form away from home has been hit and miss for a long time but in fairness apart from Celtic most clubs struggle away from home.

Ross County should be a win. They're really struggling. Can see a very dull nil-nil though. - They drew 1-1

Sevco away - much like Aberdeen away a point is still a good result. Yes they aren't the best and a victory certainly is possible but a narrow loss shouldn't send us into meltdown. Think we'll nick a 1-0 with Naismith cementing his place as a hate figure with a last min winner. - They lost 2-0

Killie at home. Tough to know what Killie will bring as they've been in great form but we still should pick up 3 points. Again it'll be tight. - They drew 1-1

Motherwell away - think we'll dominate them and come away with a decent 2 or 3 nil win. - They lost 2-1

Hibs - 4-0 Hearts. Lennon to implode after McGinn is sent off early doors. Levein to spent his afternoon laughing at Lennon. Amankwaa to score all 4. - Gubbed 2-0 (with us barely breaking sweat !!)His first line - 'Our form away from home has been hit and miss .....................' - you have to wonder if he actually has the mental capacity to recognise ***** in any form whatsoever ?? I also Wonder if 'E6 Inc' does the fixed-odds .........................

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-03-2018, 02:22 PM

When you see his predictions you wouldn't want him to pick your lottery numbers.

Ozyhibby
11-03-2018, 02:37 PM
When it comes to their administration, nobody softened the blow for them more than the totally inept Hibs board at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleeping giant
11-03-2018, 02:58 PM
I'm actually stunned by the sheer hatred for us over there.

They are spewing :hilarious:hilarious

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2018, 04:10 PM
I'm actually stunned by the sheer hatred for us over there.

They are spewing :hilarious:hilarious

In truth so am I and one day I would love to see a special thread on here where we allow Yams on to explain it, or perhaps one of our Yam interlopers from 12 pointsback could start one on there for that purpose. Not what they think we are, but the reasons for it which can be explained by more than 'cause ye ur' or made up lies about how they all backed us during the Mercer years and how we repaid their largess as a support by trying to get them closed down after their cheating was exposed... I get the spoon burners stuff, almost certainly inspired by Trainspotting, water off a duck's back. But the other stuff I don't, not even under the guise of so called banter.

"Hobo peg sellers and caravan dwellers" ..... Inspired no doubt by the clubs Irish roots and therefore we must all be Gypsies as well .... pretty good, covering both the sectarian and bigotry angles.

Vermin .... Its all so Nazi Germany ... I wonder what they call Spurs?

Referring to Hibs as "that disgusting club" or "that horrible club" ..... Based on what exactly? What in Hibs history has the club done to deserve that tag? "I hate Hibs" is fine .... but I would love to be enlightened as to what Hibs have done that makes us a "horrible disgusting club" ... and a proper explanation of it not supported by lies and revised history.

We have lost the two cup finals we have played them in. They have a better derby record than we do. They have won more leagues than us. They have won more cups than us. They are historically better supported than us, though that could well be subject to change soon :greengrin And they came within a bawhair of deliberately and callously closing us down forever in the most underhanded way possible.

So the question has to be, and I've asked it many times. Why the unbridled out of proportion hatred when in actual fact we have more justification to have that attitude than they do?

Now don't get me wrong .... I couldn't give a rats ass what they think of us or what they call us. But I cant deny a burning scientific curiosity as to why a club they love to call irrelevant and a wee team inspires such unbridled and out of proportion hatred.

Kato
11-03-2018, 04:37 PM
It's a very good question Nae Nookie and one which I hope someone could answer although I reckon they are just bigoted plain and simple.

These days most can't just nail their actual colours to that mast and come out with the actual bigoted stuff (some do) so they have to go round the imagined and fictional houses a bit to get to the level of bile required. Fantasists.

This bit though, they haven't.

They have won more leagues than us.

Smartie
11-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Hurt of Midlothian.

Or maybe right now it is more a case of "Utterly butthurt of Midlothian."

LithgaeHibby
11-03-2018, 05:37 PM
So the question has to be, and I've asked it many times. Why the unbridled out of proportion hatred when in actual fact we have more justification to have that attitude than they do?

The majority of their fans seem to have a certain mentality that, I am happy to say, the majority of our fans simply do not. Arrogance, a raging sense of entitlement and an over-bearing superiority complex. I think some of this stems from the "other people's money" years when they allowed their collective egos to be inflated even further than Robbo's belly. But in truth they have always resented our existence. In my view, this goes all the way back to 1875. Those who have read the great "The Making of Hibernian" by Alan Lugton will know that Heart of Midlothian FC did everything they possibly could to block our progress at every opportunity in the early years. Like an elder brother who resented the very existence of a younger sibling because they would get less attention. They are the Edinburgh club, we are the Leith club, etc etc. This is why beating them is all the more satisfying.

Jack Hackett
11-03-2018, 05:46 PM
In truth so am I and one day I would love to see a special thread on here where we allow Yams on to explain it, or perhaps one of our Yam interlopers from 12 pointsback could start one on there for that purpose. Not what they think we are, but the reasons for it which can be explained by more than 'cause ye ur' or made up lies about how they all backed us during the Mercer years and how we repaid their largess as a support by trying to get them closed down after their cheating was exposed... I get the spoon burners stuff, almost certainly inspired by Trainspotting, water off a duck's back. But the other stuff I don't, not even under the guise of so called banter.

"Hobo peg sellers and caravan dwellers" ..... Inspired no doubt by the clubs Irish roots and therefore we must all be Gypsies as well .... pretty good, covering both the sectarian and bigotry angles.

Referring to Hibs as "that disgusting club" or "that horrible club" ..... Based on what exactly? What in Hibs history has the club done to deserve that tag? "I hate Hibs" is fine .... but I would love to be enlightened as to what Hibs have done that makes us a "horrible disgusting club" ... and a proper explanation of it not supported by lies and revised history.

We have lost the two cup finals we have played them in. They have a better derby record than we do. They have won more leagues than us. They have won more cups than us. They are historically better supported than us, though that could well be subject to change soon :greengrin And they came within a bawhair of deliberately and callously closing us down forever in the most underhanded way possible.

Now don't get me wrong .... I couldn't give a rats ass what they think of us or what they call us. But I cant deny a burning scientific curiosity as to why a club they love to call irrelevant and a wee team inspires such unbridled and out of proportion hatred.

I think a lot of it comes from the Romanov Generation (the 4 or 5k who suddenly found a love for hertz when he turned up). I'd been a regular contributor to Scotsman/EEN comments for a couple of years before this, and things were fairly civilized. Then the yam commenters gradually began ramping up the arrogance. It began to turn nazi when the cracks started to appear and their wee bubble began to deflate. They didn't appreciate our questioning the Dear Leader and laughing at him and them. The rest is the new history

Tobias Funke
11-03-2018, 06:10 PM

I reckon Kiwidoug isn’t normal, I genuinely mean that. He clearly has issues. I hope he gets help for his problems.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
11-03-2018, 07:54 PM

Good post, but im sure we have won the same amount of league titles - four each.

CentreLine
11-03-2018, 08:17 PM
Good post, but im sure we have won the same amount of league titles - four each.

Maybe it’s because our name was in the Scottish Cup before theirs? 🤔

hibees 7062
11-03-2018, 08:22 PM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29101409_1856699551029877_3014255720647563151_n.jp g?oh=a6380e073c06e31185efa870a06f5292&oe=5B34820C

Crazyhorse
11-03-2018, 08:43 PM

From the quotes posted on here he sounds like he has lost his marbles. He probably should take up a hobby which allows him to obsess about something without hating others.

Kato
11-03-2018, 08:49 PM
From the quotes posted on here he sounds like he has lost his marbles. He probably should take up a hobby which allows him to obsess about something without hating others.

Going by what he used to post on the EEN years ago he's never had any marbles.

WhileTheChief..
11-03-2018, 08:54 PM
I agree that their hatred of us ramped up when Romanov arrived.

They also blame us to an extent for them going into administration. Apparently we should have been supporting and helping them through that period!!

The younger generation just like to act hard on JKB. Actually it’s not just them, that kiwidog bloke is pensioner age!!

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2018, 08:59 PM
It's a very good question Nae Nookie and one which I hope someone could answer although I reckon they are just bigoted plain and simple.

These days most can't just nail their actual colours to that mast and come out with the actual bigoted stuff (some do) so they have to go round the imagined and fictional houses a bit to get to the level of bile required. Fantasists.

This bit though, they haven't.

Oops, my bad lol :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2018, 09:36 PM
I think a lot of it comes from the Romanov Generation (the 4 or 5k who suddenly found a love for hertz when he turned up). I'd been a regular contributor to Scotsman/EEN comments for a couple of years before this, and things were fairly civilized. Then the yam commenters gradually began ramping up the arrogance. It began to turn nazi when the cracks started to appear and their wee bubble began to deflate. They didn't appreciate our questioning the Dear Leader and laughing at him and them. The rest is the new history

There is a lot in that theory .... I cant remember pre Mercer and especially Romanov the type of unbridled hatred you see on the likes of Kickback and other social media towards us from them nowadays .... Mercer's idea that there should only be one club in Edinburgh and that that club should be Hearts, no matter how he tried to paint it as otherwise, resonated with the Hearts support, who in my opinion had always quietly thought of themselves as 'Edinburgh's club' no matter how ridiculous that thought actually was... if you ask me Mercer brought that mindset into the light and ramped it up to the point where that is how they now think as a matter of course.

Romanov added fuel to that fire by getting too many of their fans to believe that they could be so big that challenging the Old Firm and getting to the latter stages in Europe would be the norm ..... Unfortunately they adopted the arrogance that so often goes with that type of success without the actual success needed to support it .... they were left with no option other than to turn that unjustified arrogance and sense of entitlement towards the only target open to them and that was Hibs, which undoubtedly accounts for a great deal of their out of proportion hatred of us. In many ways it almost the equivalent of kicking the cat or thumping the missus when your team get beat :greengrin

The trouble is, this cat has claws and knows how to fight back :aok:

Smartie
11-03-2018, 09:46 PM
I don't actually think there is any extra poison or hatred than there's ever been.

All we are seeing are symptoms of life in the internet era. Idiots shout the loudest, fandans make the most noise, and bell ends like Kiwdoug have found their niche.

I'm not on twitter, but whenever I glance at it I see negativity, abuse, bullying and wonder why anyone bothers with it.

What doesn't make headlines is that thousands of Hibs and Hearts fans spent time before and after the game on Friday night in each other's company and got along fine. Thousands of Hearts fans are digesting Friday's result and getting on with their lives, a bit hacked off but dealing with it - the way that we had to do for so long.

We can have our fun and gloat, but we need to be careful with the language used as careless words can very quickly be rammed back down your throat.

Just ask Craig Levein.

Hi Heid Yin
11-03-2018, 09:49 PM

Great post, but I think you'll find that Hearts and Hibs have each won 4 league championships.

hibsbollah
11-03-2018, 09:51 PM
I don't actually think there is any extra poison or hatred than there's ever been.

All we are seeing are symptoms of life in the internet era. Idiots shout the loudest, fandans make the most noise, and bell ends like Kiwdoug have found their niche.

I'm not on twitter, but whenever I glance at it I see negativity, abuse, bullying and wonder why anyone bothers with it.

What doesn't make headlines is that thousands of Hibs and Hearts fans spent time before and after the game on Friday night in each other's company and got along fine. Thousands of Hearts fans are digesting Friday's result and getting on with their lives, a bit hacked off but dealing with it - the way that we had to do for so long.

We can have our fun and gloat, but we need to be careful with the language used as careless words can very quickly be rammed back down your throat.

Just ask Craig Levein.

Nice post :agree:

SuperAllyMcleod
11-03-2018, 10:25 PM

Just ask Craig Levein.

I totally agree with this.

One thing that strikes me is the way that the two main forums are run (Hibs.net and TwelvePointsBack). I think that the administrators/moderators of Hibs.net are a lot stricter in ensuring that more extremist views and language are prohibited, whereas the Jambos seem to have an anything goes attitude.

To me, this allows the Jambo keyboard warriors to go to town and ramp up the hatred to new levels - levels that most Hibs fans don’t really recognise.

So well done to our admins [emoji3][emoji106]

Greenfly
11-03-2018, 11:44 PM

One thing that strikes me is the way that the two main forums are run (Hibs.net and TwelvePointsBack). I think that the administrators/moderators of Hibs.net are a lot stricter in ensuring that more extremist views and language are prohibited, whereas the Jambos seem to have an anything goes attitude.

To me, this allows the Jambo keyboard warriors to go to town and ramp up the hatred to new levels - levels that most Hibs fans don’t really recognise.

This is a very good point and so is the one from Smartie that it refers too. There's plenty rivalry and gloating on .net (some fully justified and some a bit OTT) but the level of bilious venom on KB is regularly excessive and typical of angry people with limited vocabulary and very small willies. Whilst it's tempting to tar them all with the same brush it's simply not true. I enjoyed many years of going to derbies in a mixed group both at ER and Tynecastle - great fun, great rivalry, nothing better than stuffing them, but never any of this hatefully poisonous venom that seems to be the norm now - particularly on KB. I'm probably just getting too old but I do think it's pretty pathetic that folk can ramp up the hatred to quite that level. There's a place for folk who genuinely enjoy having that much poison in their system. It's called Ibrox. I love seeing us stuffing Hearts (I'm still jubilant after Friday) and I know they feel the same about us but I don't HATE them and it puzzles me that some of them seem to HATE us/ me. Like I say, maybe I'm just getting too old.

11-03-2018, 11:46 PM

Do they have moderators?

Geo_1875
12-03-2018, 08:49 AM
Do they have moderators?

Hertz are the big team, they don't do anything in moderation.

12-03-2018, 12:52 PM
Can we arrange for someone to go round and check on the wee lamb? Thats a full scale meltdown :greengrin I can picture the scene now, him curled up in a corner, staring into space, rocking back and forward saying "big team, 5-1, big team, 5-1, big team, 5-1" over and over again :greengrin

Interesting reaction considering we are "the wee team" who are "too wee and insignificant for them to care about" :hmmm:

SanFranHibs
12-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Do they have moderators?

Yes. You must have seen them at the top of the mound !

Tug Wilson
12-03-2018, 02:25 PM

Just ask Craig Levein.

I watched the game in my mate's house on Friday. He is a Hearts fan. We didn't fall out or argue. Suspect that both of us shouted less at the telly than normal.

Twice I leapt to my feet and shouted "YES" but as I sat down said "Sorry". Bit of a strange feeling. We are still mates. I saw him the next day and we chatted a wee bit about the game. Think we both went to work today. Just I'm a little happier than he will be just now.

SirDavidsNapper
12-03-2018, 02:52 PM
I agree that their hatred of us ramped up when Romanov arrived.

They also blame us to an extent for them going into administration. Apparently we should have been supporting and helping them through that period!!

The younger generation just like to act hard on JKB. Actually it’s not just them, that kiwidog bloke is pensioner age!!

I read one of them saying pre administration it was a friendly rivalry but because we wanted them dead they hate us now. They really don't do irony do they

12-03-2018, 03:00 PM
I read one of them saying pre administration it was a friendly rivalry but because we wanted them dead they hate us now. They really don't do irony do they

Much like their hun buddies, they are still pleading the victim. Was everybody elses fault and how dare the rest of Scottish football not coming rushing to save them from the mess that was purely their own doing. :rolleyes:

Jack Hackett
12-03-2018, 04:12 PM
Much like their hun buddies, they are still pleading the victim. Was everybody elses fault and how dare the rest of Scottish football not coming rushing to save them from the mess that was purely their own doing. :rolleyes:

But, but... a big boy did it and ran away.

... along with a holdall full of readies (no cheques please :faf:) donated by the gullibles. Got to love the man for that alone :greengrin

JeMeSouviens
12-03-2018, 04:34 PM

It's unreal. They stood back and laughed as the arrogance and hubris of their club saw them launch a hostile takeover of Hibs with the stated intent of closing us down.

Yet, we're supposed to be the bad guys? It beggars belief. :confused:

jgl07
12-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Oh dear!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175907-rudi-skacel-5-1-painting/

hibby6270
12-03-2018, 11:44 PM
Oh dear!

OMG!! :rolleyes:

andybev1
13-03-2018, 02:48 AM
This is the most honest hearts fan I have seen recently: 20372
(terrible attachment so this is what it says...

one poster said:

The fact remains that even an average Hearts side should be able to comfortably sword them.

another answered:

That stupid ****n attitude really does my tits in. Wake up eh we have no given right to beat anyone never mind that mob and it's attitudes like yours and this natural order crap that everyone involved in Scottish fitbaw were laughing there ***** off at us last night

SanFranHibs
13-03-2018, 04:11 AM

Top stuff.

AlimOzturk's avatar backdrop is strange for a Hearts fan.

Libby Hibby
13-03-2018, 05:23 AM
That is pure mental over there, I really had to stop what I was reading.

But just that short read lies their inbuilt issues, they just think they are better than us and it will eventually all come good without actually doing something about it and having some sort of plan / vision.

The longer they hate us more than they love their own side, the better it is for us.

GGTTH

SirDavidsNapper
13-03-2018, 05:26 AM
AlimOzturk's avatar backdrop is strange for a Hearts fan.

Its always "next season" or "next time" they don't get it. 1 derby win in 11 speaks for itself. We are far superior. Their flukey 1-0 cup win just gave them false hope.

Ryan69
13-03-2018, 05:38 AM
Three times total, not as good as it should be , but wasn’t our name was on the cup before theirs was

I dont believe their name is on the cup...

May be wrong there though.

CentreLine
13-03-2018, 07:22 AM
I dont believe their name is on the cup...

May be wrong there though.

Yes it is sadly but ours was there first. Both clubs won the cup before names started to be engraved on the stand rather than the actual cup.

CRAZYHIBBY
13-03-2018, 07:51 AM
Oh dear!

I almost spat my tea out when i read the post of the guy claiming to know the artist:greengrin..... give one of the other posters thier due though it does look more like stephane mahe

Bostonhibby
13-03-2018, 08:01 AM
I almost spat my tea out when i read the post of the guy claiming to know the artist:greengrin..... give one of the other posters thier due though it does look more like stephane mahe

They're easy pleased! No sure why their OP wants his son to become a mango either.

CAMHFC
13-03-2018, 01:07 PM

:agree: Well said :top marks

CAMHFC
13-03-2018, 01:21 PM

Loved this from kiwidoug:

"I suppose if we pulverise Hibs and beat Motherwell people will be relatively happy."

None of that happened - the ****bos got slaughtered by both

:greengrin

jacomo
13-03-2018, 01:35 PM

"I suppose if we pulverise Hibs and beat Motherwell people will be relatively happy."

Love this guy. World class loon.

Bostonhibby
13-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Love this guy. World class loon.He's a bit of a fruit loop is our Hairy GREEN fruit man that's for sure
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180313/a35a716d5da40a8a657eead79550e2b7.jpg

heretoday
13-03-2018, 01:52 PM
I'm in a Jambo bar and they're all wanting Levein out pronto.
Bad news!

Bostonhibby
13-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Bad news!What's Levein doing in a bar when the bookies are open?[emoji6]

Baader
13-03-2018, 01:57 PM

He's incapable of getting anything right that guy! Brilliant value.

Famous Fiver
13-03-2018, 02:13 PM
A Jambo bar?

My mind is boggling.

lapsedhibee
13-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Oh dear!

Looks like a poor copy of this painting of Gary Neville:

Chez
13-03-2018, 07:20 PM
A Jambo bar?

My mind is boggling.

Hobnob bar?

13-03-2018, 10:27 PM
Neilson + Cathro > Levein.
They are 2 point worse off than they were after 30 games last season.
Though they did only get 5 points from the last 8 games so there's still time to improve. However, they wont equal last season's 5th place.

Austinho
13-03-2018, 10:37 PM
The Burgundy Bhoys don’t do defeat gracefully. Looking forward to the seethe when we turn them over at Tynecastle.

poolman
14-03-2018, 12:27 AM
A Jambo bar?

My mind is boggling.

Diggers is my local

Love it, especially the last few days :thumbsup:

14-03-2018, 11:46 AM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/poll-on-fans-forum-backs-craig-levein-to-continue-as-hearts-manager-1-4705245

Poll says 74% of Jambos wanr Levein to stay. Shame we don't have a poll for the EEN to compare, it'd probably be about 94% of us want him to stay.

hibsbollah
14-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Diggers is my local

Love it, especially the last few days :thumbsup:

I never think of it as a Jambo pub,despite the location. Its such an institution and all round great pub, lots of hibs folk also frequent it.

14-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Bad news!

The jambos I work with hate him as well

poolman
14-03-2018, 11:30 PM
I never think of it as a Jambo pub,despite the location. Its such an institution and all round great pub, lots of hibs folk also frequent it.

Yea, great pub, in our crowd there's three or four Hibbys plus a good few Jambos, so it's always a good laugh and carry on, plus Kevin who has the pub is a good Hibby
Some of the Jambos in there have become really good mates and between both sets of us there is a lot of banter but never any religious or racist nonsense

Long may that continue