PDA

View Full Version : Neil McCann

Northernhibee
10-03-2018, 07:52 PM
Horrible little fud. Pumped 4-0 by St Johnstone and reacts like this.

https://www.facebook.com/bbcsportscotland/videos/2066758810006664/?t=16

Billy Whizz
10-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Horrible little fud. Pumped 4-0 by St Johnstone and reacts like this.

https://www.facebook.com/bbcsportscotland/videos/2066758810006664/?t=16

Thanks for sharing, heard about it on the radio. Is that Zander, Saints 2nd goalie in the blue?
Stupid place to have a tunnel though

SquashedFrogg
10-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Thanks for sharing, heard about it on the radio. Is that Zander, Saints 2nd goalie in the blue?
Stupid place to have a tunnel though

Love seeing yams lose it at Dens Park. Duno why but I do

Famous Fiver
10-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Could be a Tynecastle call for Mr McCann soon?

Topographic Hibby
10-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Could be a Tynecastle call for Mr McCann soon?If the Budge wants him, she should wait a few days first. I’m sure he’ll be free and available very soon.

guthrie01
10-03-2018, 09:33 PM
Definitely not a fan of McCann but I can understand his attitude after watching his team ship 4 goals at home and getting provoked by some of the St.Johnstone team

Sylar
10-03-2018, 09:38 PM
I'm confused, what is he doing that's so heinous in that video? He's having a shouting match with an opposition manager...big deal? It's not like he's throwing haymakers at Wright.

'Those in glass houses...' springs to mind when you observe some of Neil Lennon's behaviours on the touchline over the course of his career.

Pretty Boy
10-03-2018, 09:56 PM
He's an arrogant twat and very unpopular with the Dundee players, if they could afford to sack him they would have.

givescotlandfreedom
10-03-2018, 10:00 PM
McCann is undoubtedly a fud but I don't mind a bit of handbags and an edge to a game. Beats sanitised robot types anyway.

Craig_HFC
10-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Anything that makes that spiteful wee prick unhappy is a good thing in my book.

WeeRussell
10-03-2018, 10:21 PM
I'm confused, what is he doing that's so heinous in that video? He's having a shouting match with an opposition manager...big deal? It's not like he's throwing haymakers at Wright.

'Those in glass houses...' springs to mind when you observe some of Neil Lennon's behaviours on the touchline over the course of his career.

Yep. Not sure how it all starts but looks as if the St Johnstone boy says something to irk him. By the end of it, Wright is as involved as McCann. He’s a wee hearts/hun plum, but don’t see why getting beat 4-0 means he can’t stick up for himself/his team anymore than anyone else.

Maybe he was just being a d1fk right enough though :)

monktonharp
10-03-2018, 10:30 PM

'Those in glass houses...' springs to mind when you observe some of Neil Lennon's behaviours on the touchline over the course of his career.I too am confused. only looked at the video, and all I see is a big beardyman leaning into McCann. he has the right to stand his ground, naw?

monktonharp
10-03-2018, 10:36 PM
btw, Sylar the Lennon issue was a different situation and he had lots to deal with on that occasion given the circumstances at the time. that particular game is always a cauldron of emotions as far as I see.he does probably regret his actions though then

capitals_finest
10-03-2018, 10:51 PM
I didn’t like his comments regarding the pitch invasion after the Scottish Cup win.

Starts about 2min 30 seconds in
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0bdYbIDwcko