PDA

View Full Version : Lifted From Kickback Tonight: Jambos In Denial!

Hi Heid Yin
10-03-2018, 06:33 PM
Sit back and enjoy these in-denial jambos

"ultimately we shouldn't be getting beat by Hibs. Our team is miles ahead on paper"

"the win flattered Hibs"

"Hibs were p*sh and there for the taking and we bottled it again. I reckon any other team in the league would have beaten Hibs last night"

"At no point in my life will I accept losing to them in anyway shape or form. I don’t care how we do but we shouldn’t be losing to them"

"Hibs are in a false league position they are a bang average team riddled with journeymen rejects (mostly from the tims of course)getting the breaks - we only need a small improvement going forward to blow them away"

"hubz wont move forward they are a sh**ty wee team"

"I felt they actually scored against the run of play"

"I'm actually staggered we didn't cotton on to the fact that Hibs were having a howler and try to put them under more pressure, it actually beggars belief!"

"I honestly thought Hibs were garbage last night, but somehow, and unbelievably, we actually managed the amazing feat of being even worse!!"

"Whats most annoying is they are ***** - a team of never has been rejects with snidey fouls and dives - very limited talent and banjo boy the most over rated player in the history of Scottish football - they wont be in the limelight long and our revenge wont be long in coming"

"All Hibbies in their 40's down know what the natural order is"

"Every Hibs fan knows the natural order is one of complete and utter derby dominance of those wee diddies"

Bostonhibby
10-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Lifted directly from Hibs websites everywhere and from what most sane football fans really think..................[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Haymaker
10-03-2018, 06:39 PM
Who's "Banjo boy"? Scott Allan?

lapsedhibee
10-03-2018, 06:40 PM
who's "banjo boy"? Scott allan?

sjm

SouthMoroccoStu
10-03-2018, 06:40 PM
Lol wow

You can feel the hurt coming through the posts

Are there any normal/unbias/sensible jambos out there?

Ringothedog
10-03-2018, 06:41 PM

"ultimately we shouldn't be getting beat by Hibs. Our team is miles ahead on paper"

"the win flattered Hibs"

"Hibs were pish and there for the taking and we bottled it again. I reckon any other team in the league would have beaten Hibs last night"

"At no point in my life will I accept losing to them in anyway shape or form. I don’t care how we do but we shouldn’t be losing to them"

"Hibs are in a false league position they are a bang average team riddled with journeymen rejects (mostly from the tims of course)getting the breaks - we only need a small improvement going forward to blow them away"

"I'm actually staggered we didn't cotton on to the fact that Hibs were having a howler and try to put them under more pressure, it actually beggars belief!"

"I honestly thought Hibs were garbage last night, but somehow, and unbelievably, we actually managed the amazing feat of being even worse!!"

"Whats most annoying is they are ***** - a team of never has been rejects with snidey fouls and dives - very limited talent and banjo boy the most over rated player in the history of Scottish football - they wont be in the limelight long and our revenge wont be long in coming"

"Every Hibs fan knows the natural order is one of complete and utter derby dominance of those wee diddies"
I love their comments, this from a team that only beat us twice in 17 Years when I was growing up, natural order indeed

Hi Heid Yin
10-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Lol wow

Actually, there are, and, as one would expect, they are shouted down as Hobos

Sir David Gray
10-03-2018, 06:44 PM
How exactly is our squad riddled with journeymen rejects (mainly from the tims)? :confused:

We had 3 players out there last night who have previously played for Celtic (Ambrose, McGeouch and Allan). We actually had just as many ex-Rangers players in our squad last night (McGregor, Whittaker and Bell).

The pish they come out with is unreal.

Hi Heid Yin
10-03-2018, 06:46 PM
I love their comments, this from a team that only beat us twice in 17 Years when I was growing up, natural order indeed

Yep, I grew up witnessing this too:agree::agree:

Eyrie
10-03-2018, 06:50 PM
How exactly is our squad riddled with journeymen rejects (mainly from the tims)? :confused:

We had 3 players out there last night who have previously played for Celtic (Ambrose, McGeouch and Allan). We actually had just as many ex-Rangers players in our squad last night (McGregor, Whittaker and Bell).

Did McGeouch or Allan even play first team football for Celtc?

Oscar T Grouch
10-03-2018, 06:59 PM

Both did but both have played significantly more games for Hibs than Celtc.

lord bunberry
10-03-2018, 06:59 PM
They both did, albeit very limited.

Eyrie
10-03-2018, 07:00 PM
Both did but both have played significantly more games for Hibs than Celtc.

They both did, albeit very limited.

Cheers both.

So the Hearts fans have to include a couple of fringe players when they want to pretend that we have anything to do with Celtc.

RoscoHibby
10-03-2018, 07:13 PM
This is the natural order after their many many years of financial doping and almost going to the wall as a result.

Shameless, silly wee gimps.

Loving their pain, it is so very much deserved!

jax67
10-03-2018, 07:15 PM

"the win flattered Hibs"

"Hibs were p*sh and there for the taking and we bottled it again. I reckon any other team in the league would have beaten Hibs last night"

Taking deluded to another level. Not one of their players would get in our team. Yamfudditry- Mass amounts of hearts folk with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears repeating loudly we’re bigger we’re bigger.

Peevemor
10-03-2018, 07:16 PM
I just found this across there too - https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180310/934b5cbd79c2484db7e97a3fe384646a.jpg

I'm_cabbaged
10-03-2018, 07:16 PM
Taking deluded to another level. Not one of their players would get in our team. Yamfudditry- Mass amounts of hearts folk with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears repeating loudly we’re bigger we’re bigger.

Hate to say this, but would certainly take the keeper!

10-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Hahahaha feel the seethe! Kickback is comedy gold, they are absolutely foaming at the mouth.

As the yams say over there - pleasing!

Tobias Funke
10-03-2018, 07:21 PM

"the win flattered Hibs"

Tears, snotters and a gargantuan amount of bullsh*t to boot. The gulf in class was there for all to see last night. They barely laid a finger on us.

MWHIBBIES
10-03-2018, 07:22 PM
Hearts fans prove opinions can be wrong, they are actually beyond ****ing silly

jax67

Heard he’s a Hibby.

Tobias Funke

He might get a place on the bench ahead of Bell.

jax67
10-03-2018, 07:24 PM
Tears, snotters and a gargantuan amount of bullsh*t to boot. The gulf in class was there for all to see last night. They barely laid a finger on us.

Obviously the gulf in class goes all the way through the terracings too then. Roasters of the highest order.

HappyAsHellas
10-03-2018, 07:28 PM

Sure it was 4 times in 17 years, but my memory ain't what it once was :greengrin

Sir David Gray
10-03-2018, 07:32 PM

He's a good goalkeeper but there's no way he would get in ahead of Marciano.

Not a chance.

hibby rae
10-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Lol wow

I met my mate and his Dad after the match, got a lift home from him. They are both diehard Jambos and they shook my hand and told me the win was well-deserved.

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-03-2018, 07:45 PM
If it was not for a linesmans' eyesight we would be nine points from nine form them. I cannot believe that they are swallowing all this garbage rather than demanding better from one of the country's biggest clubs.

AltheHibby
10-03-2018, 07:48 PM
This is the natural order after their many many years of financial doping and almost going to the wall as a result.

Shameless, silly wee gimps.

Loving their pain, it is so very much deserved!

Talking of finance, apparently we stole £5 million of taxpayer's money! 😂

weecounty hibby
10-03-2018, 07:52 PM
Spoke to a heap of neutrals today and every single one of them said Hibs thoroughly deserved to win, were the better team, could have scored more, played good football and of course that's hearts are pish. I would rather take their assessment of the game that the delusional jambos

greenlex
10-03-2018, 07:52 PM
I travelled west to Broxburn through the west end Haymarket and beyond. I never saw one Hearts fan out and about. Were they all in their beds? Seriously not one of them about.

kaimendhibs
10-03-2018, 07:54 PM
Yep, I grew up witnessing this too:agree::agree:Me too. They don't believe me when I tell them. Deluded bigots

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Famous Fiver
10-03-2018, 07:54 PM
Consensus overby is that they want to retain Naismith for next season.

Did I not read somewhere that he is on £55,000 a week?

Where are they getting that kind of money from?

Oh and anywhere between 6 and 9 premier league standard players.

Oh ma sides............

kaimendhibs
10-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Cheers both.

So the Hearts fans have to include a couple of fringe players when they want to pretend that we have anything to do with Celtc.Whilst ignoring Laughatme and Naismith

10-03-2018, 07:56 PM

Did I not read somewhere that he is on £55,000 a week?

Where are they getting that kind of money from?

Oh and anywhere between 6 and 9 premier league standard players.

Oh ma sides............

Think they’re paying close to 10 grand a week for that has been.

kaimendhibs
10-03-2018, 07:57 PM
I travelled west to Broxburn through the west end Haymarket and beyond. I never saw one Hearts fan out and about. Were they all in their beds? Seriously not one of them about.I drove to Carnwath through fountain bridge and slateford and didn't see one either[emoji23]

10-03-2018, 08:04 PM
I met my mate and his Dad after the match, got a lift home from him. They are both diehard Jambos and they shook my hand and told me the win was well-deserved.

...and then they went on kickback and did some of the posts found by the OP.

Hulk1875
10-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Talking to one of them this morning says the game was crap no football was played it was just fighting on the park.. yeah that's cause use lot a dirty barstewards and wouldn't let us play. Honestly don't get them like

greenginger
10-03-2018, 08:11 PM
Sure it was 4 times in 17 years, but my memory ain't what it once was :greengrin

Did the 17 years include the 3 years they were in the division below us and we never played them ?

calumhibee1
10-03-2018, 08:14 PM
A part of me actually agrees that we didn't play that well. We done alright, but we were much better against Aberdeen. If we'd played like the Aberdeen game we'd have taken 5 or 6 off them. Goes to show how far ahead we are that we didn't even put in a particularly exciting performance and they were lucky to get away with 2-0 and celebrating getting to half time at 0-0 like they'd scored a last minute winner. :agree:

I'm_cabbaged
10-03-2018, 08:19 PM
He's a good goalkeeper but there's no way he would get in ahead of Marciano.

Not a chance.

Beg to differ, but we’re all entitled to our own opinions 👍

madabouthibs
10-03-2018, 08:19 PM
Wasn't it a couple of old Firm journeymen strikers that had absolutely no shots on target last night? 😁

Sir David Gray
10-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Beg to differ, but we’re all entitled to our own opinions ��

Of course.

However I'm quite intrigued, astonished even, that you think that.

What do you think McLaughlin has that Marciano doesn't? It's a genuine question by the way.

Kato
10-03-2018, 08:33 PM

Well he's good at headering the ball backwards, something that seems to get them well excited.

Hi Heid Yin
10-03-2018, 08:36 PM

You might be right, but the point is that we witnessed Hibs dominate the derby over a sustained and lengthy period of time. Something that the under 40s Jambos don't want to acknowledge or concede.
The way they go on about the derby you'd think they'd actually won every single game both home and away since the 19th century.

I'm_cabbaged
10-03-2018, 08:39 PM
Of course.

However I'm quite intrigued, astonished even, that you think that.

What do you think McLaughlin has that Marciano doesn't? It's a genuine question by the way.

Marciano is a brilliant shot stopper, but that’s it. Every time there’s a crossed ball I’m in a panic, never mind the our defenders. As for his kicking , well two or was it three bye kicks straight in to the dugouts says enough for me.

cmcd
10-03-2018, 08:42 PM
Marciano is a brilliant shot stopper, but that’s it. Every time there’s a crossed ball I’m in a panic, never mind the our defenders. As for his kicking , well two or was it three bye kicks straight in to the dugouts says enough for me.

He took every cross last night no problem. Did you see Hearts keeper v Motherwell??

I'm_cabbaged
10-03-2018, 08:44 PM
He took every cross last night no problem. Did you see Hearts keeper v Motherwell??

Sorry, he didn’t.

Sir David Gray
10-03-2018, 08:47 PM

His kicking's not the best but is McLaughlin's any better? I don't get the panic at cross balls bit. I can barely remember any goals that we have lost because he hasn't dealt with a cross into the box in the (almost) two seasons that he's been with us.

As you say though, each to their own opinion. McLaughlin's a good goalkeeper, I'm not denying that, but I definitely wouldn't swap him for Marciano.

overdrive
10-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Going against the grain here, I thought their keeper was average last night. He could have done better at the MacLaren goal and although Allan's strike was quality, the keeper looked lost.

madsen5
10-03-2018, 08:49 PM

Me too .

Onion
10-03-2018, 08:55 PM
Going against the grain here, I thought their keeper was average last night. He could have done better at the MacLaren goal and although Allan's strike was quality, the keeper looked lost.

Far too tough on their keeper. Scott controlled and hit the ball in one movement and it arrowed into the far corner. McLaren had 3 defenders in front of him and placed it (scrappily :greengrin) through Berra's legs. Keeper would have seen both too late to react. He's a decent keeper playing for a terrible team, beaten by two good strikes.

Tug Wilson
10-03-2018, 09:11 PM
I get the feeling that they are very similar to where we were prior to relegation. Talking up very average players, desperate loans, no balance or shape to their team, and thinking that it can be all sorted in one summer transfer window.

givescotlandfreedom
10-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Sorry, he didn’t.

There was a point in the fight half where there was a lack of communication which could have been costly. Also Rocky's distribution can put us under pressure. I'd still have him over JM though who I think will be going back south at the end of the season anyway.

CraigHibee
10-03-2018, 09:13 PM

"the win flattered Hibs"

The seethe is real from that lot, they were honking and never looked like scoring, get it round you jambo fuds

Bostonhibby
10-03-2018, 09:15 PM
Far too tough on their keeper. Scott controlled and hit the ball in one movement and it arrowed into the far corner. McLaren had 3 defenders in front of him and placed it (scrappily :greengrin) through Berra's legs. Keeper would have seen both too late to react. He's a decent keeper playing for a terrible team, beaten by two good strikes.Agree with that. No way he could do anything about Scott's goal. He's a decent keeper who they'll be hawking around next window so they can buy some hammerite for the rustingarena, which is pleasing.

vuefrom1875
10-03-2018, 09:19 PM
Heard he’s a Hibby.

He is, I'm pals with his uncle.

Greenfly
10-03-2018, 09:49 PM

Given that McGeouch was also a Rangers player (forerunners of The Rangers of course) we actually had more ex-Rangers than ex-Celtic playing for us last last night. Don't think he played any first team games but he was there a few years and won several Scotland U17 and U19 caps while he was.

Deansy
10-03-2018, 10:20 PM

"the win flattered Hibs"

If these posts are all honest statements of belief of how they genuinely feel, not just angry reactions to them getting beat last night, then I have to say, the future is looking very good - for us !. The sheer idiocy and total keech contained within them explains why they end-up with managers like Cathro/Levein and why they will continue to end-up with managers like Cathro/Levein !. The reason is astoundingly simple - Jambos are genuinely stupid/thick ! It also explains why Budge got involved - at the % she charges them, it will be the easiest money she's ever earned in her entire career - it's genuinely taking and making money from mugs !. Their new stand is a classic-example - telling them it was gonna cost £10-11m then slowly letting it out that it was getting more and more expensive - £15-16m now ??. Plus all the poor/low-grade materials and workmanship, it will be a financial millstone-round-their-necks well into the future and still no-one knows what the final bill will be !. No-one but AB will know the true cost and it's all been done with no calls for more information on what's actually happening or what's being spent on what, no protests from subservient, ever eager-to-bow Jambos despite the fact it's blatantly obvious some of the money would have been better spent on the field. Meanwhile, AB just sits back and counts her money - safe in the knowledge that no matter what troubles may lie ahead, all it'll take is a quick call to 'All-is' and a story will appear in the EEN promising/hinting at events that will never, ever take place but allow the Jambos to once again boast/brag/strut etc and all will be well !

'..........Our team is miles ahead on paper'

Admittedly it's been some time but these days, player-for-player, in each and every position, we have, by far, the superior players !. There's not one of them I would take, not even to keep a place on the bench warm !. There is no area/field/level etc, etc that we lag behind them - we lead them on all fronts - as a team, as a club and as an honest institution !

Sir David Gray
10-03-2018, 10:27 PM
Given that McGeouch was also a Rangers player (forerunners of The Rangers of course) we actually had more ex-Rangers than ex-Celtic playing for us last last night. Don't think he played any first team games but he was there a few years and won several Scotland U17 and U19 caps while he was.

Yes I know, but I was only counting players who played first team football.

green is good
10-03-2018, 10:33 PM
The delusions of grandeur is the only truly big thing about the self proclaimed big team.

Criswell
10-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Who cares how we played? The only stat that counts in these games is goals scored. We stuck two away and they managed zilch!

monktonharp
10-03-2018, 11:15 PM
Who cares how we played? The only stat that counts in these games is goals scored. We stuck two away and they managed zilch!you sound a bit like Potter with comments like that :greengrin

proud_and_green
10-03-2018, 11:18 PM
Who cares how we played? The only stat that counts in these games is goals scored. We stuck two away and they managed zilch!

I agree to an extent. The fact is that I don't think we played well, I think it was a really frustrating match and, much as it pains me, I agree with Levein that we didn't actually get going. But the truth of it is for them, despite us not actually playing well or getting going properly ...we still gubbed them! Imagine if we had got going as we had against Aberdeen in the second half and had played well....what might we have done to them then, because I think, how they played last night is as good as it gets for them and a lot better than they can expect from their team for the near future!

The Harp Awakes
10-03-2018, 11:24 PM

"the win flattered Hibs"

'In denial' is definitely the correct phrase. As another poster pointed out, if the majority of their supporters actually believe that tosh, Hibs are in for a long period of dominance over Hearts.

Their Manager is of the same ilk - to say on tv after the game that 2 scappy goals was the difference in the teams last night, has made him, yet again, a laughing stock. He looked a hopeless sole in the dugout. I wouldn't be surprised if he jacks it in soon.

Hi Heid Yin
10-03-2018, 11:30 PM
If these posts are all honest statements of belief of how they genuinely feel, not just angry reactions to them getting beat last night, then I have to say, the future is looking very good - for us !. The sheer idiocy and total keech contained within them explains why they end-up with managers like Cathro/Levein and why they will continue to end-up with managers like Cathro/Levein !. The reason is astoundingly simple - Jambos are genuinely stupid/thick ! It also explains why Budge got involved - at the % she charges them, it will be the easiest money she's ever earned in her entire career - it's genuinely taking and making money from mugs !. Their new stand is a classic-example - telling them it was gonna cost £10-11m then slowly letting it out that it was getting more and more expensive - £15-16m now ??. Plus all the poor/low-grade materials and workmanship, it will be a financial millstone-round-their-necks well into the future and still no-one knows what the final bill will be !. No-one but AB will know the true cost and it's all been done with no calls for more information on what's actually happening or what's being spent on what, no protests from subservient, ever eager-to-bow Jambos despite the fact it's blatantly obvious some of the money would have been better spent on the field. Meanwhile, AB just sits back and counts her money - safe in the knowledge that no matter what troubles may lie ahead, all it'll take is a quick call to 'All-is' and a story will appear in the EEN promising/hinting at events that will never, ever take place but allow the Jambos to once again boast/brag/strut etc and all will be well !

Admittedly it's been some time but these days, player-for-player, in each and every position, we have, by far, the superior players !. There's not one of them I would take, not even to keep a place on the bench warm !. There is no area/field/level etc, etc that we lag behind them - we lead them on all fronts - as a team, as a club and as an honest institution !

:agree::agree::agree:

Borderhibbie76
11-03-2018, 12:24 AM
Beg to differ, but we’re all entitled to our own opinions [emoji106]I wouldn't swap him for Rocky...not a chance mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Deansy
11-03-2018, 01:18 AM
I agree to an extent. The fact is that I don't think we played well, I think it was a really frustrating match and, much as it pains me, I agree with Levein that we didn't actually get going. But the truth of it is for them, despite us not actually playing well or getting going properly ...we still gubbed them! Imagine if we had got going as we had against Aberdeen in the second half and had played well....what might we have done to them then, because I think, how they played last night is as good as it gets for them and a lot better than they can expect from their team for the near future!

I agree, we didn't play well, their 'game-plan' - rotational-fouling/obstructing free-kicks/feigning injury etc, etc - really dragged us down to their levels, hence their ecstasy/celebrations/singing at half-time as if they'd just won the 'European Champions League' - in fact their half-time singing was the first time in ages I've actually heard the Muppets at a derby-game !. But in the 2nd half we stepped it up a bit, just a tiny, tiny bit, just enough to win but without breaking sweat - a bit like Michelangelo patting an impatient apprentice on the head and saying 'There, there boy - now look, learn & listen' !. And I further agree that if we had produced an 'Aberdeen performance', then imho, our infamous 0-7 scoreline would've been under serious threat - and not before time !. We are due them a doing sometime and it will happen sometime soon but, personally, I'm getting impatient - if there's anyone who deserves a historical, never-ending-shameful scoreline then it's those **** (again) - 30+ years of 'Big team' ma fanny !!

Dashing Bob S
11-03-2018, 01:51 AM

Don’t make the mistake of even considering their opinions. You try and argue with such clowns you lose simply by taking part. Just enjoy their nonsense and give thanks that your parents grew up in separate households and were not blood relatives.

jax67
11-03-2018, 02:12 AM
You might be right, but the point is that we witnessed Hibs dominate the derby over a sustained and lengthy period of time. Something that the under 40s Jambos don't want to acknowledge or concede.
The way they go on about the derby you'd think they'd actually won every single game both home and away since the 19th century.

And WW2 don’t you know.

jax67
11-03-2018, 02:17 AM
'In denial' is definitely the correct phrase. As another poster pointed out, if the majority of their supporters actually believe that tosh, Hibs are in for a long period of dominance over Hearts.

Their Manager is of the same ilk - to say on tv after the game that 2 scappy goals was the difference in the teams last night, has made him, yet again, a laughing stock. He looked a hopeless sole in the dugout. I wouldn't be surprised if he jacks it in soon.

It’s just what they do to make themselves feel better. Love it!!

stantonsboots
11-03-2018, 05:25 AM
Hate to say this, but would certainly take the keeper!i would but only as back up for rocky

Andymac85
11-03-2018, 06:08 AM
Think they’re paying close to 10 grand a week for that has been.

10k a week, Jesus! McGinn made him look absolutely amateur on a number of occasions.

green day
11-03-2018, 06:55 AM
They are in total denial, and it's funny as ****.

However, there is an element of truth in one thing they say - that it will probably get better for them in time.

Once they deal with the fiasco of the stand, and pay off Budge, their income (assuming identical crowds) will be miles better than ours, due to FoH donations of circa £1.5m per year.

Ignoring this, and assuming hearts will stay crap is one sure way of opening the door to them buying and retaining better players.

http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/index.html

FilipinoHibs
11-03-2018, 07:07 AM
They are in total denial, and it's funny as ****.

However, there is an element of truth in one thing they say - that it will probably get better for them in time.

Once they deal with the fiasco of the stand, and pay off Budge, their income (assuming identical crowds) will be miles better than ours, due to FoH donations of circa £1.5m per year.

Ignoring this, and assuming hearts will stay crap is one sure way of opening the door to them buying and retaining better players.

http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/index.html

But from FOH going to buy Budge out and the date for that keeps getting extended. Also, FOH money being siphoned off to pay for stand and orobably mystery benefactors (Budge). They ceased wirk on finishing stand at expense of signings which ars gojng to produce no more revenue. Season is over. This is all being to ling and drawn out wuth kittle money for squad/player improvement. Several years down the road they might own the club but they face the stark reality of the level playing field.

green day
11-03-2018, 07:11 AM
But from FOH going to buy Budge out and the date for that keeps getting extended. Also, FOH money being siphoned off to pay for stand and orobably mystery benefactors (Budge). They ceased wirk on finishing stand at expense of signings which ars gojng to produce no more revenue. Season is over. This is all being to ling and drawn out wuth kittle money for squad/player improvement. Several years down the road they might own the club but they face the stark reality of the level playing field.

You are not wrong and I don't want to give you a hard time.......but your post illustrates exactly what I was talking about - assuming we will stay ahead just because they are currently a shambles is a recipe for disaster - like I said above:

"Ignoring this, and assuming hearts will stay crap is one sure way of opening the door to them buying and retaining better players.

http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/index.html"

Waxy
11-03-2018, 07:16 AM

It might have been 16 years but this is book ended by two hibs wins so really 4 times in 16 years, plus 4 or 5 of these we were in different leagues. Usual jambo twisting.

Libby Hibby
11-03-2018, 07:28 AM
Until they forget about their supposed ‘big team’ entitlety, forget about stadium sizes, forget about 5-1, forget about what we a doing and most importantly forget about signing expensive, nearing the end of their career players, they will always struggle.

They really need to start from scratch, have a vision for their own club that connects them and that all buy into, start signing players that know what it means to play for them, a lot like we had to do and if they don’t then I can’t see them being any kind of force.

I think they are in fee fall, shambles of a stadium construction, signing players in high wages and if spent correctly could get 4 or 5 decent players instead of one at 10k a week, playing youngsters in the cain hope that someone will buy them to help with the stadium and a raft of loans that don’t really care about the club.

They are where we were 5 years ago.

Pleasing.

Topographic Hibby
11-03-2018, 07:56 AM
No real wish to contaminate my soul (or my iPad!!) by visiting Boakback, but any sensible comments over there on actually addressing their problems?

Levein with his two hats role, Leveins team, Leveins tactics, Leveins signings or indeed, Craig “nae-medals” Leveins position?

If not.....brilliant!!! :flag:

haagsehibby
11-03-2018, 08:02 AM
Don’t make the mistake of even considering their opinions. You try and argue with such clowns you lose simply by taking part. Just enjoy their nonsense and give thanks that your parents grew up in separate households and were not blood relatives.

How does the saying go? "Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Borderhibbie76
11-03-2018, 08:04 AM
Don’t make the mistake of even considering their opinions. You try and argue with such clowns you lose simply by taking part. Just enjoy their nonsense and give thanks that your parents grew up in separate households and were not blood relatives.Summed up perfectly Dashing Bob - well said that man [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ray_
11-03-2018, 08:08 AM
It might have been 16 years but this is book ended by two hibs wins so really 4 times in 16 years, plus 4 or 5 of these we were in different leagues. Usual jambo twisting.

Much the same way we do when we say we dominated for 15 years [1968-83], hearts spent three of those years in the then league one and Hibs also spent a season there. Hibs dominance really started with Arthur Duncan's Scottish Cup winner in 1971, a few months before ET came on board.

lyonhibs
11-03-2018, 08:15 AM
Cheers both.

So the Hearts fans have to include a couple of fringe players when they want to pretend that we have anything to do with Celtc.

Even if we were to buy the "Tim rejects" line, where the hell do they get their rejects from?? That left back would get rejected from my Sunday league team FFS.

IGRIGI
11-03-2018, 08:16 AM
""""12 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:
The posts about kids not wanting to go because they're bored out of their minds are the ones the club should be worrying about.

--

Its where I am with my wee nephew...he often comments how rubbish or boring Hearts games are...and not just about goals or lack of...just excited by chances created and such like is what he wants and the rest of us to boot..an attacking desire....its hard to pull the wool over a 9 year olds eyes in this regard...especially so as I told him this time last year it would get better and he now see's me as a big fibber cause its so boring to watch us and has been for 2-3 years...

His desire and motivation to go to games and use his season ticket is influenced greatly by our dire situation....

Its not good folks...... 😟"""

Maybe we can fill in the corners now for the poor youngsters being lied to by family members about the appearance of flair football at Tynecastle.

Mixu62
11-03-2018, 08:17 AM
How does the saying go? "Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Or, arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. They $h1t all over the board then march around like they won.

greenginger
11-03-2018, 08:19 AM
No real wish to contaminate my soul (or my iPad!!) by visiting Boakback, but any sensible comments over there on actually addressing their problems?

Levein with his two hats role, Leveins team, Leveins tactics, Leveins signings or indeed, Craig “nae-medals” Leveins position?

If not.....brilliant!!! :flag:

Maybe some of them who watched the West Ham fans and their protests against their board might get some ideas about forcing changes.

But, being Yams maybe not.

Mixu62
11-03-2018, 08:20 AM
We await an open letter with baited breath then!!

Bostonhibby
11-03-2018, 08:52 AM
Maybe some of them who watched the West Ham fans and their protests against their board might get some ideas about forcing changes.

But, being Yams maybe not.At the end of the season and after they get back from their coach holidays to Bognor, a select group of cardigans (hand knitted wool only-no synthetics allowed) will get together in the bowling club snug to discuss a preliminary draft list of sub committee members.

This sub committee will discuss possible delegates who might be suitable to form an "Angry Brigade" whose task will be to produce an outline letter for discussion with the cardigans.

If said draft letter is felt to be suitably deferential to both Doctor Budge and Doctor football then a further sub committee will be formed to draft a request to Doctor Budge for permission for FOH to release funds to the main sub committee to purchase a stamp to put on the letter should the cardigan committee manage to agree a wording.

The letter will hopefully convey the message that they really aren't very good at football and it's terribly upsetting that Hibs usually beat Hearts without really having to raise their game, the director of football will be expected to tell them how on earth this is happening when the general consensus on kickback is that hearts are somehow Hibs betters.

Applications for Sub committee membership need to be in by August 2018. They are an equal opportunities employer so only bloated, angry, purple faced middle aged balding men need apply so as to ensure a fair representation of the support as a whole.

Tug Wilson
11-03-2018, 10:14 AM
The posts about kids not wanting to go because they're bored out of their minds are the ones the club should be worrying about.

--

Its where I am with my wee nephew...he often comments how rubbish or boring Hearts games are...and not just about goals or lack of...just excited by chances created and such like is what he wants and the rest of us to boot..an attacking desire....its hard to pull the wool over a 9 year olds eyes in this regard...especially so as I told him this time last year it would get better and he now see's me as a big fibber cause its so boring to watch us and has been for 2-3 years...

His desire and motivation to go to games and use his season ticket is influenced greatly by our dire situation....

Its not good folks...... 😟"""

Maybe we can fill in the corners now for the poor youngsters being lied to by family members about the appearance of flair football at Tynecastle.

There was a Jambo friend of mine at the game on Friday with his young son. Problem for him was he was in the Hibs end because his wee boy is a Hibee. Must have been purgatory for him but his laddie has the full Hibs kit and wants to follow a good team.

Reckon our recent cup win and current good season is creating a whole new generation of Hibs fans at the expense of our neighbours. Success breeds success. Long may it continue.

Kato
11-03-2018, 03:40 PM

--

Its not good folks...... ��"""

They have an ageing support with a fair few strange bigoted, tcheucter types who make a lot of the wrong type of noise. Not my description but that of a jambo acquaintance.

Compared to our young team :not worth along with the vibrancy and togetherness we have at the moment they can't really compete. As far as atmosphere is concerned this is by far and away my favourite time for the "stadium experience". Always a giggle and for the big games we get right behind the team. Culturally they are still in the late 60's.

Sioux
11-03-2018, 04:14 PM
The Hibs young team, generally, are up for supporting the team. Their lot are increasingly leaning towards the sectarian divide nonsense.

huggie1875
11-03-2018, 04:46 PM
'..........Our team is miles ahead on paper' :faf:

Hibrandenburg
11-03-2018, 04:48 PM

:agree: He looked very weak on his left side.

panshibby
11-03-2018, 06:22 PM

bog paper? (i know childish) :thumbsup:

Aldo
11-03-2018, 06:36 PM

Scary thing is some actually believe this

Bostonhibby
11-03-2018, 07:06 PM

Bet he's up all night with his subbuteo Hertz team and wee Craig Thomson referee figure, their 13 player team murdering the 7 man Hibs team simply because he's fingering all the Hertz figures with all 12 fingers.

jacomo
11-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Scary thing is some actually believe this

They’ll BELIEVE anything, as is well established by now.

Aldo
11-03-2018, 07:13 PM
They’ll BELIEVE anything, as is well established by now.

Indeed they will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
11-03-2018, 08:31 PM

I can only assume that was written by a Hibs fan who forgot he was on Kickback as opposed to Hibs.net.

No Hearts fan could seriously think they have a better squad than us, even on paper. The head to head doesn't lie and the league table doesn't lie.

BSEJVT
11-03-2018, 08:40 PM
I can only assume that was written by a Hibs fan who forgot he was on Kickback as opposed to Hibs.net.

No Hearts fan could seriously think they have a better squad than us, even on paper. The head to head doesn't lie and the league table doesn't lie.

Sadly I think you are wrong and it speaks volumes as to why the rivalry between us has degenerated into the hatred exhibited by many.

For many of them it is simply inconceivable that we could be better than them either collectively or individually.

I am one of many Hibs supporters who now wouldn't even bother discussing football with the majority of Hearts fans I know as it is an utterly pointless exercise, they are in many ways worse than rantic fans but without any reason to be so.

Hibs and us as supporters have a huge opportunity here, us to back the club through HSL and the club to keep their foot on their throats.

I honestly believe that if we continue to do this a large part of their support will be completely unable to deal with this and will disappear like snow of a dyke, hopefully forever.

I want to smash these ****ers to smithereens and keep doing it again and again.

ozhibs
11-03-2018, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE=BSEJVT;5340855]

I want to smash these ****ers to smithereens and keep doing it again and again

This for me :flag:

Jones28
11-03-2018, 09:29 PM
Had a wee look and the main argument from them seems to be that we are celebrating fourth which highlights our mediocrity. This is conveniently overlooking the fact we are in amongst the chasing pack at the right end of the table with a 12 point gap.

I love this

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Had a wee look and the main argument from them seems to be that we are celebrating fourth which highlights our mediocrity. This is conveniently overlooking the fact we are in amongst the chasing pack at the right end of the table with a 12 point gap.

I love this

I must have missed that celebration, when was it? If they mean a lot of Hibs fans are pleased with the progress we have made after spending 3 seasons in the championship then they are right. Saying we are celebrating being 4th is just the usual blind refusal from them to accept or acknowledge even the smallest forward step by Hibs.

Of course when you support a club who are apparently too big to care about one of the only two competitions they have a realistic chance of winning its not hard to see why 4th in the league and a possible European place wouldn't impress them much ... I imagine the Europa league is a bit beneath them as well.

At the time of writing Hearts and their support are the poster boy for mediocrity :lolyam:

Sir David Gray
11-03-2018, 10:00 PM

I love this

It also overlooks the fact that they were celebrating holding us to a 0-0 draw at half time on Friday night.

Surely a new low, even for them.

Eyrie
11-03-2018, 10:55 PM
:faf:

Let them keep thinking that.

They'll get more and more miserable as the reality doesn't live up to their fantasy and won't concede that changes are required if they are to catch us up.

Tornadoes70
11-03-2018, 11:15 PM
**** the yams especially while they're pretending to be the tribute act to the huns. **** Levein a nomark pretender.

Baader
11-03-2018, 11:18 PM
Trying to have a pop at us for seemingly celebrating fourth - we are 7 off second place with a game in hand.

Meanwhile they were the ones belting out 'can you hear the Hibees sing' when it was 0-0 at half time!!

The other one celebrating a derby run that ended 23 years ago is just embarrassing. Shows how desperate they've become - there's no way they'd have sung that in the early noughties for example.

Dashing Bob S
12-03-2018, 12:35 AM
Jambos in denial
Exchanging postings
Make it all worthwhile
Those derby roastings
There was such a smile
For Jambos in denial

Jambos in denial
Those lonely faces they were Jambos in denial
Jambos in denial
Points were just a half away
A chance to spraff some ***** and say

tomf
12-03-2018, 01:42 AM
I go back a long way; I was at Tynecastle when we hammered them 0-7 and I was at Hampden when we lifted the cup. I first saw Hibs standing on the old dirt slope amongst a huge crowd of Rangers fans and came away supporting Hibs. I love our team, the way we play and the standards we have always tried hard to maintain. Hearts have very little to be proud of I'm afraid and seriously need to rebuild their whole structure but I know they are capable of doing that and I have no problem with us being equal rivals on a level playing field without financial doping or cheating officials but whilst they continue with their superior attitude I hope we beat them at every opportunity. For instance, I admire Dean Owen as a songwriter but I recall his statement when he was a guest on Off The Ball where he stated that he just thought they were superior (to Hibs); he didn't know why but they just were. This is exactly what is wrong with their club They have zero humility, they believe their own publicity, there is no logic to their beliefs and they simply, irrationally hate Hibs. We will always be better than that and I'm afraid their clown of a manager seems to have the same delusions as many of their fans. Hell mend them. Glory, glory to the Hibees.

GreenLake
12-03-2018, 02:02 AM
It's fun to read but it might be interesting to move on to discussing our competitors rather than a tin pot relic from the era of corruption.

Scottish football has turned a corner. Decent ethical individuals will henceforth be appointed to administrate and referees will be recruited from the currently most unstable banana republics to improve fairness in decisions.

I am stopping drinking tomorrow, trading in my car for a Prius and I believe in the Saudi leadership of the UN Human Rights Council.

hibsbollah
12-03-2018, 06:14 AM
We should call out folk looking at Kickback for what it is... Rubbernecking :greengrin

Jack
12-03-2018, 07:11 AM

But, being Yams maybe not.

There's piazza ideally placed just outside the directors lounge where they could congregate and demonstrate and immediately see the reaction of their leaders - there's no curtains to hide behind!

Scouse Hibee
12-03-2018, 07:49 AM
This is a belter 🤣

The biggest difference between the two clubs right now is that Hibs are doing very well by their poor standards whilst we are miles below our usual high standards.

Hibs have plateaued though, they have no plan and rely on the settled squad. Hearts on the other hand are building a foundation to dominate Scottish football over the coming years. What Levein has started with the academy and our coaching infrastructure will see us leaving dross like Hibs in our wake in the years ahead.

I wouldn't waste your time worrying about Hibs.

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 07:55 AM
This is a belter 🤣

The biggest difference between the two clubs right now is that Hibs are doing very well by their poor standards whilst we are miles below our usual high standards.

Hibs have plateaued though, they have no plan and rely on the settled squad. Hearts on the other hand are building a foundation to dominate Scottish football over the coming years. What Levein has started with the academy and our coaching infrastructure will see us leaving dross like Hibs in our wake in the years ahead.

I wouldn't waste your time worrying about Hibs.Sounds like kiwidug has a twin brother. This roaster is to football what their Tomato guy is to stadium design.

lapsedhibee
12-03-2018, 07:58 AM
This is a belter 🤣

Is it possible that entire board is made up of Hibs fans trying to outspoof each other? :dunno:

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 07:59 AM
Is it possible that entire board is made up of Hibs fans trying to outspoof each other? :dunno:I'd prefer that but they are capable of believing anything as we know so someone might actually think that way.

lucky
12-03-2018, 09:01 AM
A lot of them are struggling with the reality that we are a better side than them, have a better stadium and won the cup. Their overspending for 30 years gave them an advantage which is no longer there. The reality is than NL is a far superior manager than Potter and our squad is better. The league table never lies.

SirDavidsNapper
12-03-2018, 09:07 AM
Trying to have a pop at us for seemingly celebrating fourth - we are 7 off second place with a game in hand.

Meanwhile they were the ones belting out 'can you hear the Hibees sing' when it was 0-0 at half time!!

The other one celebrating a derby run that ended 23 years ago is just embarrassing. Shows how desperate they've become - there's no way they'd have sung that in the early noughties for example.

Utter cringeworthy stuff from them. Hurting bad.

Since90+2
12-03-2018, 09:08 AM
Its killing them right now that we have a better side , are getting bigger crowds and their new £15 million stand is pretty ***** in the grand scheme of things (they'll never admit it publicly but deep down they know its a disappointment for the money paid).

Good times.

CAMHFC
12-03-2018, 09:38 AM

Exactly - how many ex Ipox players have they had over the years with Laffen stock a current one?

Geo_1875
12-03-2018, 09:57 AM
I go back a long way; I was at Tynecastle when we hammered them 0-7 and I was at Hampden when we lifted the cup. I first saw Hibs standing on the old dirt slope amongst a huge crowd of Rangers fans and came away supporting Hibs. I love our team, the way we play and the standards we have always tried hard to maintain. Hearts have very little to be proud of I'm afraid and seriously need to rebuild their whole structure but I know they are capable of doing that and I have no problem with us being equal rivals on a level playing field without financial doping or cheating officials but whilst they continue with their superior attitude I hope we beat them at every opportunity. For instance, I admire Dean Owen as a songwriter but I recall his statement when he was a guest on Off The Ball where he stated that he just thought they were superior (to Hibs); he didn't know why but they just were. This is exactly what is wrong with their club They have zero humility, they believe their own publicity, there is no logic to their beliefs and they simply, irrationally hate Hibs. We will always be better than that and I'm afraid their clown of a manager seems to have the same delusions as many of their fans. Hell mend them. Glory, glory to the Hibees.

I always smile when I hear them call themselves "The Famous".

At least when Aberdeen fans sing "We are the famous Aberdeen" we can sing your not famous anymore as they did have a magnificent spell along with Dundee Utd.

Hertz might be infamous for bumping creditors and robbing charities but they have never been famous outside their own minds.

Dashing Bob S
12-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Sadly I think you are wrong and it speaks volumes as to why the rivalry between us has degenerated into the hatred exhibited by many.

For many of them it is simply inconceivable that we could be better than them either collectively or individually.

I am one of many Hibs supporters who now wouldn't even bother discussing football with the majority of Hearts fans I know as it is an utterly pointless exercise, they are in many ways worse than rantic fans but without any reason to be so.

Hibs and us as supporters have a huge opportunity here, us to back the club through HSL and the club to keep their foot on their throats.

I honestly believe that if we continue to do this a large part of their support will be completely unable to deal with this and will disappear like snow of a dyke, hopefully forever.

I want to smash these ****ers to smithereens and keep doing it again and again.

I saw what you did there...

Sir David Gray
12-03-2018, 11:22 AM
This is a belter 🤣

:faf: :faf: :faf:

That is brilliant. I wonder who comes up with stuff like this.

It's quite poignant that comedy of such a high standard should be posted on the day that Ken Dodd passes away.

Hibs Class
12-03-2018, 11:29 AM
:faf:

Great on paper but ***** on grass.

Tobias Funke
12-03-2018, 11:30 AM
This is a belter 🤣

And there you have it in a nutshell, the inexplicable arrogance of your average Hearts supporter. I genuinely worry for their sanity now that the "glory days" of financial doping are over. Some of them really haven't woken up and smelt the coffee yet.

There is barely anything between the two clubs in size, stature and success (their recent success coming off the back of spending outwith their means). To state that we are punching above our weight in comparison to them is just utter lunacy.

Hibzbollah
12-03-2018, 11:38 AM
This is a belter ��

The dictionary has a term best suited to explaining the plight of our sad deluded neighbours:

Superiority complex

noun

an attitude of superiority which conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.

proud_and_green
12-03-2018, 11:51 AM
This is a belter 🤣

It is really like old soviet propaganda or Nazi talk of a thousand year Reich dominating the world!

It demonstrates a complete lack of ability to properly and objectively analyse the available facts; behaviour which in itself is a clear indicator of desperation and which will not allow them to get out of the rut they're in.

Jack Hackett
12-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Care in the community needs a rethink. It's failing.

matty_f
12-03-2018, 12:08 PM
This is a belter 🤣

Where to start with this one!! :faf:

If Hibs were standing still, he might have a point.

If the genius behind Hearts' development had a track record of success, he might have a point.

If he takes away the fact that Levein has been entirely responsible for Hearts NOT having a settled squad, he might have a point.

If he ignores that Levein is responsible for the single most embarrassing and negative football tactic ever used by the Scottish national side, he might have a point.

If he ignores the respective standings of the development teams of Hibs and Hearts, he might have a point.

If Hibs had no development plan in place, he might have a point.

Reality tells us, though, that every point he made has massive, brown-stained '86 vintage pants sized, holes in it.

If their best source of comfort is that things will get better because of plans that Craig Levein has, then we can all look forward to a very bright, very green, future.

There is straw clutching, then there's that post which takes it to another level altogether.

You would almost feel sorry for them if they weren't such dicks.

Jack Hackett
12-03-2018, 04:34 PM
Where to start with this one!! :faf:

If Hibs were standing still, he might have a point.

If the genius behind Hearts' development had a track record of success, he might have a point.

If he takes away the fact that Levein has been entirely responsible for Hearts NOT having a settled squad, he might have a point.

If he ignores that Levein is responsible for the single most embarrassing and negative football tactic ever used by the Scottish national side, he might have a point.

If he ignores the respective standings of the development teams of Hibs and Hearts, he might have a point.

If Hibs had no development plan in place, he might have a point.

Reality tells us, though, that every point he made has massive, brown-stained '86 vintage pants sized, holes in it.

If their best source of comfort is that things will get better because of plans that Craig Levein has, then we can all look forward to a very bright, very green, future.

There is straw clutching, then there's that post which takes it to another level altogether.

You would almost feel sorry for them if they weren't such dicks.

Well said

:top marks

Mixu62
12-03-2018, 08:25 PM
Every single positive they point to as reasons for their impending superiority are things we have done (and for the most part already paid for) years ago.

Youth development set up? Yup, we got one of those, it's already paid dividends with the transfer fees received for the "golden generation"...that's how long ago we started investing in developing our own players, yet they talk about it as if they've just invented the wheel!

Stadium? Yup, not only is our re-vamped stadium almost paid for, it's 20k+ capacity and UEFA compliant thanks very much!

Fan ownership? Approx how much of the club to our fans now own? About 30% give or take? While meantime, as has been pointed out elsewhere, they've been ploughing their money into Budgies coffers for 5 years and don't have a single share to show for it.

Is it ironic that the colour of jealousy is green?!

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Every single positive they point to as reasons for their impending superiority are things we have done (and for the most part already paid for) years ago.

Youth development set up? Yup, we got one of those, it's already paid dividends with the transfer fees received for the "golden generation"...that's how long ago we started investing in developing our own players, yet they talk about it as if they've just invented the wheel!

Stadium? Yup, not only is our re-vamped stadium almost paid for, it's 20k+ capacity and UEFA compliant thanks very much!

Fan ownership? Approx how much of the club to our fans now own? About 30% give or take? While meantime, as has been pointed out elsewhere, they've been ploughing their money into Budgies coffers for 5 years and don't have a single share to show for it.

Is it ironic that the colour of jealousy is green?!Their youth development set up is something we can only gaze at like hobos looking through their big glass thing that isn't a window . Look and learn.

Hearts are currently in 5th place 12 points behind and 14 goals worse off than leaders Hibernian.

Share ownership? Who knows if they'll eventually do anything, the person calling the shots might have already decided they're happy ownership has 100%been achieved by a fan and is now cracking on directing what has happened and will happen with their cash. All very Romanovesque, and pleasing.

Updated 12/03/2018 at 19:56

Sir David Gray
12-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Their youth development set up is something we can only gaze at like hobos looking through their big glass thing that isn't a window . Look and learn.

Hearts are currently in 5th place 12 points behind and 14 goals worse off than leaders Hibernian.

Share ownership? Who knows if they'll eventually do anything, the person calling the shots might have already decided they're happy ownership has 100%been achieved by a fan and is now cracking on directing what has happened and will happen with their cash. All very Romanovesque, and pleasing.

Updated 12/03/2018 at 19:56

Hearts are 6th. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Hearts are 6th. :greengrinYou're right I'm making them bigger than they are. All very yammish, outed after all these years.☺

Cropley10
12-03-2018, 09:25 PM
Hearts problem is using the past as some measure of the current and future, essentially living in denial. The Rangers have exactly the same issue – they want to get ‘back’ to an era that was in fact a mirage, paid for with other people’s money and by cheating the SFA.

Hearts are the same. Financially doped up for years, and rescued by Budge and the supporters coming to the rescue at 11.59, they still ‘expect’ to be something they were once upon a time, even if was all on tick then.

Obviously the FOH income is very welcome – but it’s not guaranteed and is ultimately linked to how some people feel about the product on the park and results.

Challenge I see is how do they pay to; finish the main stand, build a new nursery, relay an expensive pitch AND invest in the playing squad now that they only spend what they earn? Something has to give.

What Hibs MUST do is capitalise on their neighbours, and closest rivals, weakness. We need to make more noise about HSL and do more to encourage it.

They’re just about keeping their head above water. Let’s stick a hosepipe down their throats and seize this opportunity to build on all the good work done OFF the pitch in the past 10+ years.

hibees 7062
12-03-2018, 09:45 PM
https://scontent.fbhx3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29102175_10204531671449766_6830568154784071680_n.j pg?oh=04e91cdc9d1c6761a72dcf6c08fd3df3&oe=5B01D066

jgl07
12-03-2018, 09:53 PM
Apparently they are going to finish 25 points ahead of Hibs next season.

Sir David Gray
12-03-2018, 10:11 PM
Apparently they are going to finish 25 points ahead of Hibs next season.

I reckon we could be docked 15 points for going into administration next season and they still wouldn't finish 25 points ahead of us.

Deansy
12-03-2018, 11:01 PM
That line -

Hearts on the other hand are building a foundation to dominate Scottish football over the coming years

It just defies belief !. I mean - WTF - how/what .................................. they couldn't dominate anyone/anything when they tanned over £100m of 'Other People's Money' over 3 generations !! In other words, they even made an arse of it CHEATING - but now they're going to 'dominate' while 'Playing within their means' ?. The clown who posted this better not ever enter into a 'Battle of wits' as he's clearly un-armed !

hibees 7062
12-03-2018, 11:10 PM
That line -

Hearts on the other hand are building a foundation to dominate Scottish football over the coming years

It just defies belief !. I mean - WTF - how/what .................................. they couldn't dominate anyone/anything when they tanned over £100m of 'Other People's Money' over 3 generations !! In other words, they even made an arse of it CHEATING - but now they're going to 'dominate' while 'Playing within their means' ?. The clown who posted this better not ever enter into a 'Battle of wits' as he's clearly un-armed !

Building a foundation , he's been there for 4 year

snooky
12-03-2018, 11:16 PM
https://scontent.fbhx3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29102175_10204531671449766_6830568154784071680_n.j pg?oh=04e91cdc9d1c6761a72dcf6c08fd3df3&oe=5B01D066

:top marks

Crazyhorse
12-03-2018, 11:26 PM
That line -

More chance of them finding something wrong with their foundations forcing them to knock down the new half finished, half empty mega stand...

CAMHFC
12-03-2018, 11:53 PM
The dictionary has a term best suited to explaining the plight of our sad deluded neighbours:

Superiority complex

noun

an attitude of superiority which conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.

:thumbsup:

cocteautwin
13-03-2018, 12:21 AM
That line -

They're still not playing within their means. They've had to rely on £4m of anonymous contributions and £1.5m pa from fan contributions to get where they are today (6th).

Deansy
13-03-2018, 12:42 AM
They're still not paying within their means. They've had to rely on £4m of anonymous contributions and £1.5m pa from fan contributions to get where they are today (6th).

I wonder if this 'Mystery Donor' is their new way of cheating ?. It does seem strange that this 'Donor' wasn't around when they were in serious danger of disappearing forever and going for a song at £2.5m but just over a season later pops-up with £4m ??

cocteautwin
13-03-2018, 01:06 AM
I wonder if this 'Mystery Donor' is their new way of cheating ?. It does seem strange that this 'Donor' wasn't around when they were in serious danger of disappearing forever and going for a song at £2.5m but just over a season later pops-up with £4m ??

I don't know if it's cheating but it's certainly within a grey area. Does it comply with FFP rules? Dunno. It's certainly a continuation of a 30 year run of spending other people's money.

CropleyWasGod
13-03-2018, 06:41 AM
They're still not playing within their means. They've had to rely on £4m of anonymous contributions and £1.5m pa from fan contributions to get where they are today (6th).In my book, that's living within their means. If people are prepared to give them the money, I don't see what the problem is.

Would you say the same about HSL and the other fans' contributions, including those from this site?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

CropleyWasGod
13-03-2018, 06:44 AM
I don't know if it's cheating but it's certainly within a grey area. Does it comply with FFP rules? Dunno. It's certainly a continuation of a 30 year run of spending other people's money. It's a gift, so the FFP rules are irrelevant.

FilipinoHibs
13-03-2018, 06:47 AM
It's a gift, so the FFP rules are irrelevant.

Obviously Budge. Teo installments of very round numbers and where was donor during admin? She get it back somehow.

SirDavidsNapper
13-03-2018, 06:57 AM
That line -

I'm genuinely ****ting myself for when they start dominating Scottish football. Was bad enough when they won the double in 86.

Hibee87
13-03-2018, 06:57 AM
What a shambles we are actually. I never realised it till they pointed out. Imagine relying on a settled squad? And we definitely have no plan going forward. Lennon should have kept our 2 top scorers like most teams would have bur instead decided to change somthing that wasnt ticking. What a maverick.
We do not have a development team top of their respecrive league with the next of our youngsters who will hopefully make the step up.
I guess we will need to overhaul the entire squad in the summer now as well.
I wonder if anyone could sneak in and steal the hearts how to book and give us some tips?
I think sacking lennon is the first page as he failed to win v them in the cup. Oh

CropleyWasGod
13-03-2018, 06:58 AM
Obviously Budge. Teo installments of very round numbers and where was donor during admin? She get it back somehow.Been here before.[emoji16]

If it were her, it would have been disclosed in the accounts.

And, as has been said before, it's donors, plural.

SirDavidsNapper
13-03-2018, 07:00 AM
Remember when we were cheats because we had some players on loan? Thats gone quiet

Bostonhibby
13-03-2018, 07:43 AM
I'm genuinely ****ting myself for when they start dominating Scottish football. Was bad enough when they won the double in 86.Have we been given a date for when this domination is to at least start? How will we know it's begun?

If I was a yam I'd at least be asking the question. The good doctor used to issue big wordy statements on the revelation that they'd be selling chips and the fact that from a reasonably tall building in Edinburgh you might just about see the castle if you stand on a chair.

But not a word on this one. I'm beginning to get concerned about Domination Day. It might just creep up on everyone, will a public holiday be declared or will we have to book a day off work?

Jack Hackett
13-03-2018, 08:56 AM
Have we been given a date for when this domination is to at least start? How will we know it's begun?

If I was a yam I'd at least be asking the question. The good doctor used to issue big wordy statements on the revelation that they'd be selling chips and the fact that from a reasonably tall building in Edinburgh you might just about see the castle if you stand on a chair.

But not a word on this one. I'm beginning to get concerned about Domination Day. It might just creep up on everyone, will a public holiday be declared or will we have to book a day off work?

I thought it started in January with their last minute fluke... Or was that a false dawn :dunno:... They certainly seemed to think so. 'Natural Order' and all that :lolyam:

Dashing Bob S
13-03-2018, 09:06 AM
Have we been given a date for when this domination is to at least start? How will we know it's begun?

It’s tough for them to admit this but Hearts peaked in the mid forties. They are in a sense victims of their own success. Winning two world wars set the bar very high and even the Champions League victory of the Romanov era must have seemed small beer. Yes, they might have the biggest stadium in the world, but it wouldn’t surprise me if crowds started to dip under the 400,000 mark - especially if they fail to make the top six.

Bostonhibby
13-03-2018, 09:14 AM
It’s tough for them to admit this but Hearts peaked in the mid forties. They are in a sense victims of their own success. Winning two world wars set the bar very high and even the Champions League victory of the Romanov era must have seemed small beer. Yes, they might have the biggest stadium in the world, but it wouldn’t surprise me if crowds started to dip under the 400,000 mark - especially if they fail to make the top six.

:greengrin

Ah, now I see, as in football as in life, its all downhill after their mid forties for the average flump, assuming they ever get up the hill in the first place.

The 400,000 figure has been at risk for a while now, certainly since they installed the smaller more cramped "premium" seats there's only so many erses you can get on one seat and with a 19000 capacity stadium its now looking like 20 plus per seat ain't going to work.

Kato
13-03-2018, 11:07 AM
It’s tough for them to admit this but Hearts peaked in the mid forties. They are in a sense victims of their own success. Winning two world wars set the bar very high

Sad thing about that was the Allies immediately set about their, reasonably successful, programme of "De-Nazification" among the German population when the problem was at it most virulent within the victorious Jambo battalions.

Springbank
13-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Sad thing about that was the Allies immediately set about their, reasonably successful, programme of "De-Nazification" among the German population when the problem was at it most virulent within the victorious Jambo battalions.

Perhaps we could make them feel more at home by installing a Checkpoint Charlie on the stadium side of Crawford Bridge/Bothwell Street?

Double whammy alert, this Wartime throwback might also allow the authorities to properly search the Jambos for pyrotechnics, while our Gorgie chums can pass the time singing songs from the 1980s

jdships
13-03-2018, 01:01 PM
Looks like another Summer" Rebuild" at Tynie
Where will the money come from ?
Cannot see any obvious " high profile sales " at Tynie
Will be interesting to sy the least :thumbsup:

FilipinoHibs
13-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Been here before.[emoji16]

Coukd easily be filtered through other people. and when have the Jambos done things by the rules. Dies not add up for reasons I stated.

lucky
13-03-2018, 01:30 PM

The 8000 yams will continue to cough up to the FoH who will hand over the lot for nothing in return.

Famous Fiver
13-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Is the Cash Cow still in use?

I would think even it will be boaking at recent results.

weecounty hibby
13-03-2018, 05:09 PM

Remember they have the best 16 17 18 year olds ever seen wearing a pair of football boots. Hairy cockring alone is worth more than Neymar and it's only a matter of time before PSG Barca and Real come knocking for him and the rest if them

Peevemor
13-03-2018, 05:18 PM
Been here before.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A510F using TapatalkI reckon they found a couple of boxes of readies (in the laundry room) that Vlad left behind in his haste to shoot the crow.