PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ST JOHNSTONE TICKETS ON GENERAL SALE

RSS Bot
10-03-2018, 02:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8495)

Keith_M
10-03-2018, 02:04 PM
I would have loved to have gone but Friday evening, after work, up in Perth makes it a non -starter.

I got home at midnight after yesterday's game so dread to think what time I'd get back for this one.

H18 SFR
10-03-2018, 02:06 PM
I would have loved to have gone but Friday evening, after work, up in Perth makes it a non -starter.

I got home at midnight after yesterday's game so dread to think what time I'd get back for this one.

Where are you based mate? Not Ayrshire by any chance?

Billy Whizz
11-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Good for the TV people, but a shame for the players that’s wasn’t Saturday 3pm, as we’d have sold out. Still think we’ll take a decent support though!
Kids under 12 get in free with an adult, so if you can make it, get along. This team deserves our full support

Diclonius
11-03-2018, 12:28 PM
Would probably have made the game but working till 6 on Friday and it'd be pretty tight. Also planning on saving money for our top 6 away games.

Sir David Gray
11-03-2018, 12:58 PM
If you can afford it and work/family commitments allow you to make it then make sure you're there.

This team deserves our support.

Garymcl
11-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Canny wait another Friday night under the lights few of us going up by train early check into hotel few beers taxi to game back to town centre more beers after another great win should be a good hibs support after the derby remember under 12s get free with with paying adults :greengrin:flag:

Carheenlea
11-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Think we’ll see a bumper crowd heading up for this. Let’s face it, if you miss this one it means a long wait till March 31st until you are lucky enough to get to see Hibs again.

Ardenttwo
11-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Canny wait another Friday night under the lights few of us going up by train early check into hotel few beers taxi to game back to town centre more beers after another great win should be a good hibs support after the derby remember under 12s get free with with paying adults :greengrin:flag:

See we have the North Stand. Which one is that ? Last time there we were nearly behind the goals in horrible view seats

Billy Whizz
11-03-2018, 04:35 PM
See we have the North Stand. Which one is that ? Last time there we were nearly behind the goals in horrible view seats

That’s the one

Hermit Crab
11-03-2018, 04:37 PM

The North stand is the one behind the goals. If required we will get part of the West stand, thats the main stand.

Sir David Gray
11-03-2018, 04:45 PM
I'm hoping we fill the north stand and get some fans in the west stand as that's where I'm going to be.

I would rather not sit by myself.

Billy Whizz
11-03-2018, 04:53 PM
I'm hoping we fill the north stand and get some fans in the west stand as that's where I'm going to be.

I would rather not sit by myself.

It’s a shame we don’t sell the West 1st. We always used to get this years ago

Albanian Hibs
11-03-2018, 04:59 PM

Any suggestions for a beer in Perth. Hubby and I are staying over in the Mercure. Will probably have pre match drinks in the hotel then get a taxi to the game. After the game I have no idea where to go? How far is the nearest bar from the stadium?

Cameron1875
11-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Hoping behind the goals is full and the side stand too. Bring it on!

Danderhall Hibs
11-03-2018, 07:09 PM
It’s a shame we don’t sell the West 1st. We always used to get this years ago

Seats are available in the west stand on the online ticketing page.

Danderhall Hibs
11-03-2018, 07:15 PM
That’s a bit unfair on the away season ticket holders
They should be allocated the best seats

Maybe the sales are going well so they’ve recently opened it up to us?

Billy Whizz
11-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Maybe the sales are going well so they’ve recently opened it up to us?

Had a quick look, maybe an error on the site
£23 for the North Stand, and £16 for West for an adult?

HC will be all over this in a mo😄

one day maybe...
11-03-2018, 07:26 PM
Any suggestions for a beer in Perth. Hubby and I are staying over in the Mercure. Will probably have pre match drinks in the hotel then get a taxi to the game. After the game I have no idea where to go? How far is the nearest bar from the stadium?

After the game the Sandeman is decent, huge bar and reasonably priced, part of The Stonegate group. Not much near the ground better heading back into town.

Carheenlea
11-03-2018, 07:28 PM
I’m trying for 3 adults and one OAP in West, but not able to get OAP tickets in the West along with the £16 adult tickets. Must be some kind of error.

Lancs Harp
11-03-2018, 07:32 PM
Ok not directly connected to the op but would just like to point out (mainly for self nostalgia) that the old Muirton park was the scene of the first match I ever saw in Scotland back in the mid 70s. Cant even remember who they played, I was on holiday at the time so it would have been late August.

Just thought I would share that little bit of useless information with you chaps. As you were.:wink:

andy1875
11-03-2018, 07:43 PM
I’m going to drive up on Friday night. Is there street parking nearby?

I see St J have ground parking for a fiver I think, but guessing that will be a bit timely getting away if we have a decent support up which I think we will.

kaimendhibs
11-03-2018, 07:47 PM
Gutted. Working late on Friday and could have gone on the Saturday[emoji29][emoji29]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Garymcl
11-03-2018, 08:31 PM
Just to reminder that it's free for under 16s with a full paying adult but only a limited amount so worth a trip up for those that fit the bill :greengrin

Billy Whizz
11-03-2018, 08:37 PM
Just to reminder that it's free for under 16s with a full paying adult but only a limited amount so worth a trip up for those that fit the bill :greengrin

Thought it was under 12’s not under 16’s

H18 SFR
11-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Slightly off topic, can someone please advise of a fast food outlet as close to the stadium as possible?

Ringothedog
11-03-2018, 08:44 PM

I bought 3 for the north stand this morning and they were £16 each

heid the baw
11-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Decent bar, braw range of gins and whisky. Open late too. Classy enough to deter the radge.

https://www.thevenueperth.co.uk/

Keith_M
11-03-2018, 08:55 PM
Where are you based mate? Not Ayrshire by any chance?

Mount Florida.

Billy Whizz
11-03-2018, 08:58 PM

You’ll be getting a call from Hibs in the morning I think😜
Adults in the West should be £24

Keith_M
11-03-2018, 09:01 PM
Slightly off topic, can someone please advise of a fast food outlet as close to the stadium as possible?

There's one in Tesco, next to the stadium.

H18 SFR
11-03-2018, 09:09 PM
There's one in Tesco, next to the stadium.

And do Tesco do king kebabs? 😂

fife hfc
11-03-2018, 09:34 PM

I bought tickets for the west due to them being cheaper then realised I bought my youngest son a ticket for the North😂 Oops!

fife hfc
11-03-2018, 09:38 PM
I’m trying for 3 adults and one OAP in West, but not able to get OAP tickets in the West along with the £16 adult tickets. Must be some kind of error.

Maybe that is why my sons ticket is in the North. I thought I had made a mistake when selecting the tickets but looks like he can’t get a ticket in the West.

muthillhibee
11-03-2018, 09:50 PM

Depends what you are after mate. Stop off at Broxden roundabout 5 mins for ground for a McDonalds. Further down the Crieff Road heading into town there’s a takeaway place on the left shortly after the crematorium but before the college

H18 SFR
11-03-2018, 09:57 PM
Depends what you are after mate. Stop off at Broxden roundabout 5 mins for ground for a McDonalds. Further down the Crieff Road heading into town there’s a takeaway place on the left shortly after the crematorium but before the college

Cheees mate.

Hermit Crab
12-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Theres only North stand tickets available on the E tickets website.

Billy Whizz
12-03-2018, 12:25 PM
Theres only North stand tickets available on the E tickets website.

That wasn’t the case up to an hour ago

green with envy
12-03-2018, 12:27 PM

Four of us also purchased £16.00 tickets for the North stand.

Garymcl
12-03-2018, 12:35 PM
Just purchase two tickets sales are going very well by the looks of it snap them up get behind the boys last game before 31st Ggtth

Hermit Crab
12-03-2018, 12:36 PM
That wasn’t the case up to an hour ago

Looks like they’ve corrected the error.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180312/e30a17cd0918f06ae6de3938f7478337.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j'adore hibs
12-03-2018, 12:54 PM
only north tickets left, two purchased, was going to get 3 for the west but never heard back from a mate who is on holiday and his daughter has:grr: broken her femur and is in a cast toe to waist. he's cost me £7 by not getting back sooner :grr:

SChibs
12-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Probably just going to pay at the gate for this one. I think if we sell out the north we'll get the south anyway

Hermit Crab
12-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Probably just going to pay at the gate for this one. I think if we sell out the north we'll get the south anyway

We didn't the last time, there was St J fans in there. It has in the past been used as a "neutral" stand that has been mixed.

Billy Whizz
12-03-2018, 01:29 PM
We didn't the last time, there was St J fans in there. It has in the past been used as a "neutral" stand that has been mixed.

Hibs fans were in the West at the last game

Hermit Crab
12-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Hibs fans were in the West at the last game

Yes thats right, however I was referring to the South stand.

SChibs
12-03-2018, 01:40 PM

I'll take my chances, we didn't fill the tannadice away end last season and that was a big game. There's probably more seats available for this game if you include the north and west sections

Billy Whizz
12-03-2018, 03:31 PM
I'll take my chances, we didn't fill the tannadice away end last season and that was a big game. There's probably more seats available for this game if you include the north and west sections

You’ll be absolutely fine getting in on the night

ekhibee
12-03-2018, 03:45 PM

I know what you mean, I stay in EK and didn't get home till 11.40pm on Friday. Perth after work on a Friday's pretty well a non-starter. Are there still roadworks on Aikenhead Road? That was a nightmare when they closed that road for getting to my work.

Carheenlea
12-03-2018, 06:40 PM
If the £16 tickets were a mistake I take it those who snapped them up got themselves a bargain? Don’t think they can go back to the purchasers and say, by the way, you’re owe us another seven quid?

Billy Whizz
12-03-2018, 06:46 PM
If the £16 tickets were a mistake I take it those who snapped them up got themselves a bargain? Don’t think they can go back to the purchasers and say, by the way, you’re owe us another seven quid?

If they don’t, Hibs will probably have to square up with Saints

Ringothedog
12-03-2018, 06:56 PM

I got an email from Hibs, gave them a call and had to pay the balance

Carheenlea
12-03-2018, 07:23 PM
I got an email from Hibs, gave them a call and had to pay the balance

A bit hard lines to be asked to make it up, but it did look too good to be true and priced at a figure not advertised.

steviek
12-03-2018, 07:24 PM
When i try to buy 2 adults and 1 child it keeps coming up "There must be a full paying adult purchasing with the under 12"
any idea's?

Billy Whizz
12-03-2018, 07:36 PM
When i try to buy 2 adults and 1 child it keeps coming up "There must be a full paying adult purchasing with the under 12"
any idea's?

Just had a look for you, got the same as well
I then put in 2 adults and 2 under 12’s, and it was ok
Just hand back the kids one you don’t need

There must be an error on the site

Stokesy's on fire
12-03-2018, 07:49 PM
Just had a look for you, got the same as well
I then put in 2 adults and 2 under 12’s, and it was ok
Just hand back the kids one you don’t need

There must be an error on the site

I experienced the same issue allowed me to proceed to payment when i had two kids tickets in the basket opposed to just one.

steviek
12-03-2018, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the help guys.

Superfurry72
12-03-2018, 08:00 PM
Mount Florida.

Same here!

eezyrider
12-03-2018, 08:00 PM
I’m going to drive up on Friday night. Is there street parking nearby?

I see St J have ground parking for a fiver I think, but guessing that will be a bit timely getting away if we have a decent support up which I think we will.

Parking in the stadium car park is okay. Just get a space near the exit though. You can always park in Tesco beside the stadium or outside the Tulloch Institute just a short way the other side (Tulloch Terrace, Perth PH1 2PF).

EZ

eezyrider
12-03-2018, 08:10 PM

You will find McDonald's just off the Broxden round about heading towards Perth town Centre.

For something more substantial there's the Glover's Arms which is only a few minutes drive from the stadium behind Dobbie's.

For pre match drink there is also the 208 Public House (208 Crieff Rd, Perth PH1 2PE) which is only a few minutes walk away - it might be full of Saints fans though.

EZ

southsider
12-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Called St J this am. Priced hospitality but bit steep at 130 quid. However the 60 pound package sounds more like it. Comfy seat, pay bar and food at that. Bar open after game too. Will take my wife as she is on holiday on the Sat.

Hermit Crab
12-03-2018, 08:30 PM
You will find McDonald's just off the Broxden round about heading towards Perth town Centre.

For something more substantial there's the Glover's Arms which is only a few minutes drive from the stadium behind Dobbie's.

For pre match drink there is also the 208 Public House (208 Crieff Rd, Perth PH1 2PE) which is only a few minutes walk away - it might be full of Saints fans though.

EZ

That pub has been shut down and subsequently demolished according to a colleague of mine who lives in Perth.

andy1875
12-03-2018, 08:34 PM
Parking in the stadium car park is okay. Just get a space near the exit though. You can always park in Tesco beside the stadium or outside the Tulloch Institute just a short way the other side (Tulloch Terrace, Perth PH1 2PF).

EZ

Cheers mate 👍🏻

RIP
12-03-2018, 11:09 PM
For those of you working till 6pm you can get to McDiarmid in 50 mins from Edinburgh. Add up to 15 mins walk if you don’t park at the ground.

Carheenlea
13-03-2018, 10:20 AM
Today should be the busy day - opt for first class post and you’ll more than likely have tickets next morning. My experience at least.
Are we looking at circa 2000 heading up - or more?

Ozymandias
13-03-2018, 07:16 PM
Folks does anyone know for sure if there will PATG? Not been to Macdiarmid for a while and will be late call as to attendance. Nothing i can see on Official site of either Hibs or Saints

Billy Whizz
13-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Folks does anyone know for sure if there will PATG? Not been to Macdiarmid for a while and will be late call as to attendance. Nothing i can see on Official site of either Hibs or Saints

You’ll be absolutely fine, stadium holds 10,000, lucky if there will be 5,000 at the game