PDA

View Full Version : Top six

Diclonius
10-03-2018, 09:13 AM
Yesterday's result confirmed our first top six finish in the top division since 2010. Motherwell can no longer catch us.

MacGruber
10-03-2018, 09:15 AM
Also confirms top Edinburgh team

Sir David Gray
10-03-2018, 09:17 AM
It also confirms that even if Hearts win the rest of their pre-split matches (don't laugh) and we fail to pick up a single point in ours, they would still be 3 points behind us.

Natural order, indeed.

Borderhibbie76
10-03-2018, 09:19 AM
It also confirms that even if Hearts win the rest of their pre-split matches (don't laugh) and we fail to pick up a single point in ours, they would still be 3 points behind us.

Natural order, indeed.And not forgetting we have a game.in hand

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-03-2018, 09:32 AM
My Hearts supporting mate said at the season start that we would nit get four league derby games. Going to have to concede that he might be right.

mjhibby
10-03-2018, 09:37 AM
My Hearts supporting mate said at the season start that we would nit get four league derby games. Going to have to concede that he might be right.

I had a nagging feeling this is how it would turn out but didn't want to kibosh it. Hertz next two games are vital. If they don't pick up four points then mwell will overtake them. Should well win today they will be very nervous down Gorgie way.

mglancy23
10-03-2018, 09:40 AM
I had a nagging feeling this is how it would turn out but didn't want to kibosh it. Hertz next two games are vital. If they don't pick up four points then mwell will overtake them. Should well win today they will be very nervous down Gorgie way.

Motherwell have to play Aberdeen, Celtic and the Rangers. I can't see them making the top 6.

lapsedhibee
10-03-2018, 09:40 AM
I had a nagging feeling this is how it would turn out but didn't want to kibosh it. Hertz next two games are vital. If they don't pick up four points then mwell will overtake them. Should Well win today they will be very nervous down Gorgie way.

Except perhaps Potter himself. He's got slightly more chance of keeping his job if they don't have to face - and lose to - us again this season.