PDA

View Full Version : Lennon post match

SonOfDavidFrancey
10-03-2018, 07:33 AM
I’m one of those who was critical of Lennon post-match v Killie. I thought he was genius last night. It was pretty clear that Levein’s natural order stuff had massively backfired. Rather than rubbing his nose in it he spoke with utter control and focus on his own team. Result: moral victory as well as literal victory. Result: rubbed their ******g noses in it.

Tambo
10-03-2018, 08:38 AM
I’m one of those who was critical of Lennon post-match v Killie. I thought he was genius last night. It was pretty clear that Levein’s natural order stuff had massively backfired. Rather than rubbing his nose in it he spoke with utter control and focus on his own team. Result: moral victory as well as literal victory. Result: rubbed their ******g noses in it.

The celebrations with Lennon and the backroom team at full time when they was huddled together was awesome.

Tynie01011973
10-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Loved his wee dig in his interview

"If the natural order means being 12 points ahead with a game in hand, I'll take that all the time"

😂

GloryGlory
10-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Loved his wee dig in his interview

"If the natural order means being 12 points ahead with a game in hand, I'll take that all the time"

😂

There is also a pre match quote from Neil in The Times report of the match:

"Craig has got a great derby record, but no trophies to show for it. So, well done!"

:nlgwa :hibees: :lolyam:

A Hi-Bee
10-03-2018, 11:08 AM
There is also a pre match quote from Neil in The Times report of the match:

"Craig has got a great derby record, but no trophies to show for it. So, well done!"

:nlgwa :hibees: :lolyam:

Alan Stubbs rammed that one down his throat as well, so it will be back to the cludgy for a while for the chief yam fud.