PDA

View Full Version : The 3 amigos

zitelli62
10-03-2018, 01:39 AM
How good are mcginn mcgeoch and Allan best midfield in Scotland enjoy while there he here a joy to watch.

GlesgaeHibby
10-03-2018, 07:39 AM
How good are mcginn mcgeoch and Allan best midfield in Scotland enjoy while there he here a joy to watch.

It's no coincidence that we're top of the Premiership form league just now, with our midfield 3 playing well (4 wins and a draw in our last 5). Really should be 5 wins in a row. They clearly enjoy playing together, and hopefully given our recent form they are all keen on sticking around for next season as they could help Hibs achieve something really special. I totally agree, they're a joy to watch just now. Great times to be a Hibs fan.

green day
10-03-2018, 07:42 AM

Desperate to see at least one sign a contract. Would be horrible to see it all broken up.

bawheid
10-03-2018, 07:43 AM
There’s a suggestion on another thread that they might be agreeable to staying together another year. ****ing hell!!

Add Griffiths and stay injury free and you’re talking championship material.

Allant1981
10-03-2018, 07:49 AM

after listening to mcginn last night i think he may be here another year

TiaMaria
10-03-2018, 07:53 AM
There’s a suggestion on another thread that they might be agreeable to staying together another year. ****ing hell!!

Hope you mean Champion's League!

Scooter
10-03-2018, 07:54 AM

I'm sure there is a chance he would be happy to stay one more. In the current situation hibs won't. Unless he signs an extension he will be away

Sammy7nil
10-03-2018, 08:39 AM

Add Messi and Ronaldo and we would win the league. Griffiths ain't coming back.

DH1875
10-03-2018, 08:43 AM

Can't see it. Not unless he signs a new deal.

Borderhibbie76
10-03-2018, 08:44 AM

Add Griffiths and stay injury free and you’re talking championship material.If we could get just one more year of all 3 of them.together that would be awesome. SJM looked happier than ever at Hibs in his interview last night

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

steelendhibs
10-03-2018, 08:44 AM
If it meant keeping mcgeouch and Allan (showing them we were ambitious) I would rather watch mcginn and those two for another year than get a couple of million for mcginn. SJM can then leave for free with everyone's blessing and make himself a very rich man.

southsider
10-03-2018, 08:46 AM
We are getting huge crowds, the biggest I can remember in over 50 years. We need to break the bank to keep Dylan and SA. Interest free loan from Sir Tom and sign SJM for another 2 years.

Danderhall Hibs
10-03-2018, 08:48 AM
If we could get just one more year of all 3 of them.together that would be awesome. SJM looked happier than ever at Hibs in his interview last night

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

McGinn’s comments about the natural order were quality.

Allant1981
10-03-2018, 08:55 AM
Can't see it. Not unless he signs a new deal.

stranger things have happened, would love it to happen but i also cant see it, he just seems really happy here

Hibeewilly
10-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Can you or anybody else post a link to the SJM interview please...I cant find it anywhere

matty_f
10-03-2018, 10:01 AM
McGinn’s comments about the natural order were quality.

"We're not 90" - brilliant!!!

Allant1981
10-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Can you or anybody else post a link to the SJM interview please...I cant find it anywhere

its on the interviews thread

Hibeewilly
10-03-2018, 10:42 AM
its on the interviews thread
Thank Allan got it now:aok:

SirDavidsNapper
10-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Allan was frustrating the hell out of me before his goal. Looked like he was trying too hard when he could have kept it simple. His goal was sublime though.

hfc rd
10-03-2018, 11:06 AM
I would love all 3 to be here next season. Will obviously be hard as they certainly would have caught the eye of many other managers watching the game last night.