PDA

View Full Version : Hearts fighting between themselves in upper tier

andybev1
10-03-2018, 01:08 AM
Just read this on KB. Sad *******s

Just after the vermin scored their 2nd, all hell broke out in the Upper Tier, below row JJ.

A group of Hearts fans fighting amongst themselves. One bloke got thrown over the seats and landed 3 or 4 rows below.

Innocent fans caught up in the carnage. A Man had to get treatment to a possible broken leg. And several middle aged Men were lead away by the Police.

It was like a throwback to the 1970's - 80's.

Is this the level that our fans are at now?

How can we criticise the Old Firm when they behave badly at Tynecastle, when an element of our own support are often as bad at away games....??

The OP had this to say and was hassled for criticising the idiots fighting.

Was in row cc in upper tier (seats 30 to 35). about 5 minutes to go people were flying over the seats. I got hit in the head by someone's head flying through the air over the seats face first (not sure if he was an agitator or a victim). Anyway got a hard knock to the side of my head, battered my shins and ribs off the barrier in front of me and thought I was going to swamped by others in the melee but managed to scramble out, bruised and badly shaken. Saw one guy with a bust nose. Bodies seemed to be flying everywhere and someone could (maybe did) get seriously hurt. wtf was that all about. Some serious ********s in our support. Statement given to the Police. Hope to **** they find out who caused this and jail them

Eaststandee
10-03-2018, 01:19 AM
One guy went absolutely flying down the seats, I think it was the same guy who was last to leave that stand as well.

Strange bunch.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Baader
10-03-2018, 01:25 AM
Least there was some fight from some in maroon. Certainly wasn't on the park. Total bottle merchants.

Austinho
10-03-2018, 02:51 AM
They were probably still pumped full of adrenaline after successfully keeping it to 0-0 at half time. Bless them.

MSK
10-03-2018, 06:49 AM
Just read this on KB. Sad *******s

The OP had this to say and was hassled for criticising the idiots fighting.. I got hit in the head by someone's head flying through the air over the seats face first (not sure if he was an agitator or a victim). Anyway got a hard knock to the side of my head, battered my shins and ribs off the barrier in front of me and thought I was going to swamped by others in the melee but managed to scramble out, bruised and badly shaken. Saw one guy with a bust nose. Bodies seemed to be flying everywhere

Ffs, the fighting must have been brutal, they were throwing heads & bodies at fellow fans !!! Changed days from bottles & coins 🤭

RoYO!
10-03-2018, 06:58 AM
One guy had to wait for at least 10/15 to get out. Clearly couldn't put any weight at all on his left leg. Hopped down the stairs with assistance. Should have probably had one of those Evac chairs.

Pretty Boy
10-03-2018, 06:59 AM
There was a wee group from the same section who stayed to watch SOL. Probably questioning every life choice they ever made trying to work out how they ended up there.

Hibrandenburg
10-03-2018, 07:01 AM
Might have been a Hibby infiltrator who could no longer contain his joy after the goal and let the mask slip.

scuttle
10-03-2018, 07:02 AM
Natural dissorder

LancsHibs
10-03-2018, 07:10 AM
Natural dissorder

😆

Famous Fiver
10-03-2018, 07:21 AM
Fair bit of damage to the seats as well. More money Budgie will have to put up, which will delay the grand plan further. Where will Budgie get the cash? From FOH, of course. They owe it to themselves!!!

What a strange bunch. At least in wrecking the place they are having to pay for it themselves through their FOH contributions. Oh , and by the way, Budgie will get 6 per cent on her cash.

Pleasing , or what?

brog
10-03-2018, 07:25 AM
The OP still calls us vermin though. Its the normality of comments like this which provides the bedrock for hatred & violence to fester.

GreenCastle
10-03-2018, 07:27 AM
Fair bit of damage to the seats as well. More money Budgie will have to put up, which will delay the grand plan further. Where will Budgie get the cash? From FOH, of course. They owe it to themselves!!!

What a strange bunch. At least in wrecking the place they are having to pay for it themselves through their FOH contributions. Oh , and by the way, Budgie will get 6 per cent on her cash.

Pleasing , or what?

Most broken seats for a while.

They are hurting. Celebrating 0-0 at half time and thinking they had a chance last night.

Coco Bryce
10-03-2018, 07:49 AM
Everything about them is broken at the moment 😂

DH1875
10-03-2018, 08:34 AM
Might have been a Hibby infiltrator who could no longer contain his joy after the goal and let the mask slip.

I think you might be right.

JimBHibees
10-03-2018, 11:31 AM

They are hurting. Celebrating 0-0 at half time and thinking they had a chance last night.

Odd behavior was there trouble at top of leith walk after the game. Was told losds of police and ambulances.

emerald green
10-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Lots of them had been drinking heavily for hours before the game. A 7:45 KO on a Friday night. I don't think that would happen for a Celtic v The Rangers match.

matty_f
10-03-2018, 11:38 AM

We better not rely on them to order the replacements.

sleeping giant
10-03-2018, 11:48 AM
I was right beside the Dunbar end in the West Stand (Row E Seat 8) so I could see the whites of their eyes.
There was this one guy who , every tine I looked over, was just standing gesticulating at me (I think) for most of the match .
He was thumping his heart then making out he was sleeping or dead. Very very strange behaviour indeed as , honestly , he was at it all match.
I would just point to him and laugh as were most folk in my row.
Anyway , he left when we scored the second to loads of hilarity .

Another one near him was "square going" us . Pointing that he would meet us outside . Shouting that he would find us etc
Guess who I bumped into in the train station? :greengrin

calumhibee1
10-03-2018, 11:58 AM
The OP still calls us vermin though. Its the normality of comments like this which provides the bedrock for hatred & violence to fester.

I had to laugh at that. Calls us vermin then goes on to describe the vermin like behaviour of his teams fans from fighting amongst themselves, sectarian singing, trashing the seats, trashing the toilets, guys in the toilets singing about how Danny Swanson’s best mate is dead.. yet it’s us that’s vermin.

Eaststand
10-03-2018, 11:58 AM
I've been told by a reliable source that the fighting in the Hertz end started when one of their main men noticed another fan carrying the same handbag, the same strap, colour and everything. To make it even worse, that fan also had a moustache, 70's perm, his scarf tied onto his wrist and flares on too.
Heated words about who was copying who led to handbags being swung, and the rest is history

GGTTH

matty_f
10-03-2018, 11:59 AM
I was right beside the Dunbar end in the West Stand (Row E Seat 8) so I could see the whites of their eyes.
There was this one guy who , every tine I looked over, was just standing gesticulating at me (I think) for most of the match .
He was thumping his heart then making out he was sleeping or dead. Very very strange behaviour indeed as , honestly , he was at it all match.

Another one near him was "square going" us . Pointing that he would meet us outside . Shouting that he would find us etc

Who?

sleeping giant
10-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Who?

:greengrin

The guy who was asking folk outside

matty_f
10-03-2018, 12:02 PM

The guy who was asking folk outside

My original guess was David Hasselhoff, so I was way off.

Eaststand
10-03-2018, 12:04 PM

My original guess was David Hasselhoff, so I was way off.

My Michael Portillo guess wasn't close either :-(

GGTTH

lord bunberry
10-03-2018, 12:05 PM

I was at that end of the West as well. I was a bit further back though. Did you see that guy in the blue jacket when he was leaving? He had completely lost it, everyone was pissing themselves laughing at him.

sleeping giant
10-03-2018, 12:08 PM
I was at that end of the West as well. I was a bit further back though. Did you see that guy in the blue jacket when he was leaving? He had completely lost it, everyone was pissing themselves laughing at him.

Not sure if you mean the one who was going to kill us but was being held back by the famale steward or the guy that was just standing doing the 5-1 and had to be dragged away.

It's a great bit to sit and was a great crowd in there:flag::flag:

Jack Hackett
10-03-2018, 12:09 PM

Pleasing , or what?

FOH is one of the most pleasing results of the whole 'spending other peoples money' years. They are now spending their own money on substandard building projects and substandard players while being left in our dust. The more money they've thrown at the club, the more desperate their situation has become... and they don't have a single share certificate to show for it 5 years on

Karma's a bitch

lord bunberry
10-03-2018, 12:12 PM
Not sure if you mean the one who was going to kill us but was being held back by the famale steward or the guy that was just standing doing the 5-1 and had to be dragged away.

It's a great bit to sit and was a great crowd in there:flag::flag:
Aye that was him, the one being dragged away. I’ve moved my season ticket over to there for next season, it’s always a good place to sit for the big games.

H18 SFR
10-03-2018, 12:16 PM

Please tell me you called him out? Lol!

Famous Fiver
10-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Jack

Dontchaknow, they owe it to themselves and wee Annie is making 6% on it!!

Oh ma sides..........................

sleeping giant
10-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Please tell me you called him out? Lol!

Pointed at him and asked if he remembered me but he walked over to the police.

Hibernianinc
10-03-2018, 12:53 PM
This could very well work in Budge's favour.

Barring the 3800 bigoted racists in the away end last night will go half way to explaining the drop in next weeks attendance at Swiney.

Keith_M
10-03-2018, 01:00 PM
As an aside, I have never seen so many Polis after a football match in Easter Road. Walked up that way after the game and they seemed to outnumber the Fans.

EastCalderHibby
10-03-2018, 04:16 PM
As an aside, I have never seen so many Polis after a football match in Easter Road. Walked up that way after the game and they seemed to outnumber the Fans.

not surprised 98% left REALLY early :greengrin

JimBHibees
10-03-2018, 04:21 PM

Agree the site is obviously a cesspit.

Dashing Bob S
10-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Those damn fools can punch each other all night long as far as I’m concerned.

Flanny boy
10-03-2018, 05:58 PM

Well said Dashing Bob 100%

SuperAllyMcleod
10-03-2018, 06:06 PM

Yeah, but they need to do it somewhere where 16,000 Hibbies can watch them do so. [emoji3][emoji23]

Bostonhibby
10-03-2018, 06:18 PM
I'm just hoping that someone managed to connect with a big purple faced balloon in a cardigan and leather jaiket from the 70's just as he was about to burst into a chorus of the gorgie boys.

Yam on yam violence, shooting fish in a barrel.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

10-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Pleasing.

weecounty hibby
10-03-2018, 08:02 PM
My first derby that I was allowed to attend was the SC quarter final in 79. They were battering lumps out of each other that day and now nearly 40 years later they are still doing it. Maybe that is the natural order?? Interesting when you compare as well 1979 was at the end if a decade where they could barely buy a win against us. Now they can barely buy a win against us. Great to watch and as someone else said above it can't get much better, beat them on the park and watch them best each other in the stands

Famous Fiver
10-03-2018, 08:06 PM
From the comments on Brokeback there won't be enough of them at the next home game to buy a poke of chips, never mind cause a rammy.

Look forward to them copying the Hammers fans asap.

Oh ma sides.............

kaimendhibs
10-03-2018, 08:31 PM
They used to fight amongst themselves regularly back in the day, as well as pitch invasions and fighting with police. Now that they aren't using other people's cash (to my knowledge) anymore and are toiling it's no shock they are at it again.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

givescotlandfreedom
10-03-2018, 09:02 PM
I think you might be right.

It would explain how they managed to sell their end out after all those consecutive ER hosings.

givescotlandfreedom
10-03-2018, 09:06 PM
They used to fight amongst themselves regularly back in the day, as well as pitch invasions and fighting with police. Now that they aren't using other people's cash (to my knowledge) anymore and are toiling it's no shock they are at it again.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Reverting to type

BoomtownHibees
11-03-2018, 07:03 AM
Not a Hibby infiltrator so much as a group of Jamie Maclaren’s family and friends. An emotional day for him and them, shame the steward denied them the chance to reunite at the final whistle.

Not in the Hearts end surely?

Keith_M
11-03-2018, 08:05 AM
My first derby that I was allowed to attend was the SC quarter final in 79. They were battering lumps out of each other that day and now nearly 40 years later they are still doing it. Maybe that is the natural order?? Interesting when you compare as well 1979 was at the end if a decade where they could barely buy a win against us. Now they can barely buy a win against us. Great to watch and as someone else said above it can't get much better, beat them on the park and watch them best each other in the stands

Funny you should mention that.

39 years ago today (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?329157-39-years-ago-today)

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/greengrin2.gif

FilipinoHibs
11-03-2018, 08:15 AM
Funny you should mention that.

39 years ago today (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?329157-39-years-ago-today)

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/greengrin2.gif

They used to owe it to themselves now they just fight with themselves !

DH1875
11-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Not in the Hearts end surely?

Why not? His family are hearts fans.

11-03-2018, 09:46 AM
They used to owe it to themselves now they just fight with themselves !

Nobody ever lands a punch though because they're so defensive.

Booked4Being-Ugly
11-03-2018, 09:55 AM
Why not? His family are hearts fans.It was the "denied the chance to reunite" as in going near the Hearts end he was questioning.

AltheHibby
11-03-2018, 10:09 AM

😂

HibbiesandtheBaddies
11-03-2018, 10:21 AM

This guy???

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/28951207_961747467307811_7813859956100169728_n.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=221986af457ddd73b78c6f8ed69a23cf&oe=5B09EF25

Famous Fiver
11-03-2018, 12:05 PM
They are still spending other people's money.

They've allegedly got through a fair wedge from some upper crust toff which has been wasted on ruining their fine old wooden stand, replacing a severe fire hazard with a badly constructed rusty eyesore.

They're also living on handouts from their supporters, they cannot generate anything like they need through normal channels so have had to resort to begging.

silverhibee
11-03-2018, 12:30 PM
His group came down the front and beckoned him to come over. But the jobsworth steward pushed him back.

And rightly so, steward just doing his job surely.

Dashing Bob S
11-03-2018, 12:58 PM

If CL was Dana White he would redesign the UFC octagon with a big double barbed wire fence down the middle.

Baldy Foghorn
11-03-2018, 01:39 PM
Passed a boozer in Abbeyhill, and they were singing about the Pope and IRA????

Then they were throwing flares over bridge towards the Hibs Club, strange club, wanna be sevco?

Hermit Crab
11-03-2018, 01:44 PM

Then they were throwing flares over bridge towards the Hibs Club, strange club, wanna be sevco?

How do people get these smoke bombs and flares? It's not as if you can pick them up in your local tesco.

Johnny Clash
11-03-2018, 03:00 PM

I thought we could smell pyros heading down ER right enough ... a right bunch of zoomers in their crowd. A wido in a group of 6 started jumping in front of me in London road before the game shouting ‘let’s get into these hibs b’tards’ . Then he jumped out the way as we just kept on walking ignoring the idiot. His mates just looked embarrassed. Probably too many shandies as the excitement kicked in that they were about to visit a first class stadium!

Baldy Foghorn
11-03-2018, 03:02 PM
How do people get these smoke bombs and flares? It's not as if you can pick them up in your local tesco.

Internet?

jgl07
11-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Lots of them had been drinking heavily for hours before the game. A 7:45 KO on a Friday night. I don't think that would happen for a Celtic v The Rangers match.
It's also the case that Hibs fans had been drinking heavily. I saw several staggering their way towards Easter Road before the match. One guy in the corner shop, to buy a four pack of beer, had a very glazed expression and nearly demolished the central display.

Hermit Crab
12-03-2018, 12:01 AM
It's also the case that Hibs fans had been drinking heavily. I saw several staggering their way towards Easter Road before the match. One guy in the corner shop, to buy a four pack of beer, had a very glazed expression and nearly demolished the central display.

One or two in the Hibs club about 7pm were very well oiled, although I don't know how as it was murder to get served whatever bar you were at and there was a function on upstairs too meaning downstairs was busier than normal.

sadtom
12-03-2018, 03:41 AM

Yep. Pass the popcorn.

Jones28
12-03-2018, 07:42 AM
Internet?

30 seconds and I found one on amazon prime that could have been delivered to me by this evening.

Bostonhibby
12-03-2018, 08:04 AM
Nobody ever lands a punch though because they're so defensive.[emoji23][emoji23]

A maroon balloon once kicked a Russian hat. It was the closest they ever got to protesting at what mad vlad was doing to their club.

The hat ultimately won the fight but at least someone cared.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

linlithgowhibbie
12-03-2018, 04:06 PM
One or two in the Hibs club about 7pm were very well oiled, although I don't know how as it was murder to get served whatever bar you were at and there was a function on upstairs too meaning downstairs was busier than normal.

Upstairs lounge was packed too pre match. Function wasnt starting till fans left for match altho they stopped serving about 19:00hrs:thumbsup:

Jamesie
12-03-2018, 05:11 PM

An unfamiliar face appeared in front of me in the East on Friday night - announced his arrival by dropping a half bottle of vodka! Clearly not a regular attendee at games and there was some suspicion he might be a Yam as all he wanted to do for the first half was drunkenly "yap" in the manner of the drunken pest to anyone who would listen about how we would lose and how much he enjoys English football. Thankfully he disappeared at half time!