PDA

View Full Version : NHC Kickback

Sammy7nil
10-03-2018, 12:49 AM
Still in lockdown :aok:😀
The Hearts fans must turn on Wee Craigy, fighting amongst themselves then the Natural Order Banner to top off a woeful night. The knives must be out and I don't think they will Miss The Budgie lady with their bile. Happy times.

Hibby70
10-03-2018, 12:50 AM
Should be a good read in the morning with my cornflakes.

SirDavidsNapper
10-03-2018, 12:50 AM
[emoji23]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180310/f5c367a902f37ad7f31e4241f997a64c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sammy7nil
10-03-2018, 12:54 AM
It would interesting to hear Laughatme's honest opinion on joining them. I think he is a good target man but lacks goals he is in totally the wrong team for him.

Jack Hackett
10-03-2018, 12:56 AM
[emoji23]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180310/f5c367a902f37ad7f31e4241f997a64c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hiding behind the door with the lights oot :sofa:

:lolyam: :jamboclow

BoomtownHibees
10-03-2018, 12:57 AM
It would interesting to hear Laughatme's honest opinion on joining them. I think he is a good target man but lacks goals he is in totally the wrong team for him.

He’s scored 16 in 32 games for them. Not bad for somebody who “lacks goals”

Jack Hackett
10-03-2018, 12:57 AM

Naw! Definitely the right team... Definitely!

SirDavidsNapper
10-03-2018, 12:58 AM

Joined the big team

Eaststandee
10-03-2018, 01:00 AM
The fact they were all punching **** out of each other at the game, makes me believe it's gonna be meltdown..

"PLEASING"

tamig
10-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Naw! Definitely the right team... Definitely!

And getting 8 grand a week. They’re welcome to him.

Austinho
10-03-2018, 01:01 AM
Natural odour? Sour grapes and the stench of pish.

Ozyhibby
10-03-2018, 01:06 AM
And getting 8 grand a week. They’re welcome to him.

Kamberri is a better player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eaststandee
10-03-2018, 01:08 AM

Or 9 in 27 league appearances, and I'm guessing a couple of them were penalties

Hermit Crab
10-03-2018, 01:10 AM
I've been on already, its a riveting read, incredible stuff some of it.

Shrekko
10-03-2018, 01:12 AM
Or 9 in 27 league appearances, and I'm guessing a couple of them were penalties

He’s a very decent player regardless. It’s a tough shift for him the role he plays in that brutal team.

10-03-2018, 01:12 AM
I've been on already, its a riveting read, incredible stuff some of it.

Post it

Hermit Crab
10-03-2018, 01:16 AM
Post it

You can't, the links wont work unless you are a member and sign in.

Eaststandee
10-03-2018, 01:16 AM
He’s a very decent player regardless. It’s a tough shift for him the role he plays in that brutal team.

I'm not saying he's a bad player ("very decent" is stretching it though) but if our main striker had those goals to games ratio he'd get slated

10-03-2018, 01:17 AM
You can't, the links wont work unless you are a member and sign in.

If only they would invent some sort of function where you could copy content then paste it somewhere else.

Hibby70
10-03-2018, 01:18 AM
Post it

All of it.

green day
10-03-2018, 01:19 AM
STILL in lockdown. Did they perchance lose to a wee team 😂😂😂😂😂

****in radges

Hermit Crab
10-03-2018, 01:20 AM
Heres a few teasers though.

- its never acceptable to lose to Celtic Lite

- Is Ann going to expect everyone to renew or attract new ST Holders next season with the pish that's on show at the moment?

Call it Knee-jerk if you want, but we have been ***** for months and not showing much improvement. History shows us, fans stay away when the quality on the park is poor.

My point is we can't keep expecting folk to keep digging deep in their pockets and consistently serve up mediocre, toothless football if you can even call it that.

- Unless something happens behind the scenes, like a complete overhaul of management and scouting staff, then I have no doubt that season ticket sales will drop.

- Clarke applied for the Hearts job after Neilson was away. We got cathro. That boat has sailed.

- Literally nothing to look forward to this season. See you all in August. As has been mentioned, you can now just pick and choose what games you want to go to.

Shrekko
10-03-2018, 01:21 AM
I'm not saying he's a bad player ("very decent" is stretching it though) but if our main striker had those goals to games ratio he'd get slated

He is at this level and has had a decent career overall. He’d have done well if he’d come to us although I agree it would have seemed wrong.

Hermit Crab
10-03-2018, 01:24 AM
Just after the vermin scored their 2nd, all hell broke out in the Upper Tier, below row JJ.
A group of Hearts fans fighting amongst themselves. One bloke got thrown over the seats and landed 3 or 4 rows below.
Innocent fans caught up in the carnage. A Man had to get treatment to a possible broken leg. And several middle aged Men were lead away by the Police.
It was like a throwback to the 1970's - 80's.

Is this the level that our fans are at now?
How can we criticise the Old Firm when they behave badly at Tynecastle, when an element of our own support are often as bad at away games....??

Hermit Crab
10-03-2018, 01:26 AM
https://twitter.com/RudiSkacel51/status/972173346577309698

hibee_girl
Just after the vermin scored their 2nd, all hell broke out in the Upper Tier, below row JJ.
A group of Hearts fans fighting amongst themselves. One bloke got thrown over the seats and landed 3 or 4 rows below.
Innocent fans caught up in the carnage. A Man had to get treatment to a possible broken leg. And several middle aged Men were lead away by the Police.

How can we criticise the Old Firm when they behave badly at Tynecastle, when an element of our own support are often as bad at away games....??

Wondered what was going on up there at the game, crazy

Mantis Toboggan

I wondered what was going on over there. Loads of police a d stewards piled over there but couldn't figure out why. At least they are now breaking each other instead of our seats.

Hermit Crab
10-03-2018, 01:28 AM
I wondered what was going on over there. Loads of police a d stewards piled over there but couldn't figure out why. At least they are now breaking each other instead of our seats.

It has been posted already that there is some damage in the South stand, I haven't seen any pictures though.

Mantis Toboggan
10-03-2018, 01:29 AM
It has been posted already that there is some damage in the South stand, I haven't seen any pictures though.

Ah. Not really much of a surprise. They must have been absolutely raging what with their gimp manager and humpty team.

10-03-2018, 01:31 AM
To be fair, that banner must have been a sore one to endure. I’ve seen a few bad ones at tynie but fortunately the locals aren’t that creative.

Hermit Crab
10-03-2018, 01:32 AM
To be fair, that banner must have been a sore one to endure. I’ve seen a few bad ones at tynie but fortunately the locals aren’t that creative.

They also don't have an Upper Tier to drape one over. :greengrin

Ozyhibby
10-03-2018, 01:41 AM

LOL[emoji23]

ecky1875
10-03-2018, 01:57 AM
Just got booted off keekback after saying bet Levein is hoofing budge the now 😂😂 childish I know couldn’t resist though mon the mighty Hibees!! 😃

NAE NOOKIE
10-03-2018, 03:39 AM
Right .... Its now 3:36am and 12 pointsback is still in lockdown. Even my post match adrenalin is starting to wear off so I cant wait any longer to get on it for a laugh .... I'm away to bed.

but ..... I'LL BE BACK :greengrin

IGRIGI
10-03-2018, 06:32 AM
"The Hibs goalie had to come out for a half time training session as he had nothing to do during the game."

IGRIGI
10-03-2018, 06:33 AM
Should say Kickback is now open so enjoy :greengrin:

SouthMoroccoStu
10-03-2018, 06:59 AM
To be fair, that banner must have been a sore one to endure.

For the ones that can read

fat freddy
10-03-2018, 07:12 AM
Should say Kickback is now open so enjoy :greengrin:

At last! I've been waiting at the gates all night, I'm heading in now, I may be gone for a while..

Austinho
10-03-2018, 07:16 AM
“We're in a far better place than them albeit not in the league.”

“Levein's record is now 8 wins in 26 league games. Tonight is just another low in a season full of them”

“The fact that both their goalscorers were linked with us in January (and we apparently didn’t want them) made it all the more embarrassing. Was a proper kick to the stones on an awful night.”

“Here’s another stat for those still searching to excuse the losers in charge of the footballing side of our club:

In our last FIFTY SPL games we have won 14 times.

During that time we’ve also been knocked out of domestic cups by Hibernian / Peterhead and Dunfermline and most recently Motherwell. We are a comatose shell of a football team on the road to absolutely nowhere.”

Quite enjoyed a wee trip over there.

SouthMoroccoStu
10-03-2018, 07:27 AM
“We're in a far better place than them albeit not in the league.”.

That has to be a Hibs fan on the Mickey take

MKHIBEE
10-03-2018, 07:28 AM
Taken from kickback

" their defence has Hanlon Mcgegor Donkeybrose and wee fat Louie a shower of **** if ever there was to be ripped apart by Naismith and Lafferty "

Oscar T Grouch
10-03-2018, 07:29 AM
Wtf? I think this guys a bit mental, they’re miles better on paper?!?

Finlay James - 12pointsback
I can see the OP's point but ultimately we shouldn't be getting beat by Hibs. Our team is miles ahead on paper.

That said, the win flattered Hibs and a draw would have been a fair result. Both sets of players put in a huge amount of effort but quite simply, Hibs took their chances. On another night, we would have had 2 penalties but I'm probably clutching at straws.

hibsbollah
10-03-2018, 07:29 AM
Taken from kickback

" their defence has Hanlon Mcgegor Donkeybrose and wee fat Louie a shower of **** if ever there was to be ripped apart by Naismith and Lafferty "

'fat louie' :faf: that's hilarious. Not an ounce of fat on Lewis.

Dalianwanda
10-03-2018, 07:31 AM
That hubz side are poor too mediocrity all through - Allan will never score again

SouthMoroccoStu
10-03-2018, 07:31 AM

I can see the OP's point but ultimately we shouldn't be getting beat by Hibs. Our team is miles ahead on paper.

That said, the win flattered Hibs and a draw would have been a fair result. Both sets of players put in a huge amount of effort but quite simply, Hibs took their chances. On another night, we would have had 2 penalties but I'm probably clutching at straws.

They’re a couple of guys in white coats and a big butterfly net looking for this guy

Dalianwanda
10-03-2018, 07:32 AM
I thought their 'natural order' banners looked amateurish

steakbake
10-03-2018, 07:39 AM
Thought their fans were worse as I’d ever seen them before. Absolute melts to a man.

dp00
10-03-2018, 08:01 AM
I thought their 'natural order' banners looked amateurish

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].... it was more amateurish it being said by there manager in first place ... added pressure on his team for no reason

Hibs90
10-03-2018, 08:03 AM
Thought their fans were worse as I’d ever seen them before. Absolute melts to a man.

Definite hunish element to them last night, especially the corner.

green day
10-03-2018, 08:32 AM
At last! I've been waiting at the gates all night, I'm heading in now, I may be gone for a while..

Settled down with a coffee to have a gloat 😂😂😂😂

hibbydog
10-03-2018, 08:33 AM
Favourite from whackback...

I personally didn't think we played that badly last night!
Losing Cochrane early on was a blow and for me Moore and McDonald struggled to compete and are not at the same level as Cochrane.
I think Randall was suspect outwith winning headers and Amankwaa didn't fancy it when he came on and that my friends are the negatives for me!
I thought Godinho and Adao were excellent and Naismith and Lafferty are getting better every week and are head and shoulders above most players in the premier league

jax67
10-03-2018, 08:39 AM

- Is Ann going to expect everyone to renew or attract new ST Holders next season with the pish that's on show at the moment?

Call it Knee-jerk if you want, but we have been ***** for months and not showing much improvement. History shows us, fans stay away when the quality on the park is poor.

My point is we can't keep expecting folk to keep digging deep in their pockets and consistently serve up mediocre, toothless football if you can even call it that.

- Unless something happens behind the scenes, like a complete overhaul of management and scouting staff, then I have no doubt that season ticket sales will drop.

- Clarke applied for the Hearts job after Neilson was away. We got cathro. That boat has sailed.

- Literally nothing to look forward to this season. See you all in August. As has been mentioned, you can now just pick and choose what games you want to go to.

If their fans didn’t turn up when the quality was poor,
there would have been an empty bus shelter for years.

TiaMaria
10-03-2018, 08:44 AM
Another quote ( with reply)

Hearts need to think outside the box for the next appointment.

Shouldn't be too hard. We have barely been in a box all season.

AllyT
10-03-2018, 08:52 AM
"Levein is a fraud.

He's an arrogant bitter man who has an enormous chip on his shoulder.

His entire personality is based around the fact that his supposed wonderful career was cut short and but for a serious injury he would have achieved great things in the game.

He's stubborn to a fault and always believes he knows better even when all facts point to the opposite.

You could be forgiven for thinking he was 22 when he packed it in. He was 29!

What did he miss? Two, maybe three seasons.

He had almost an entire decade in senior professional football. He won nothing.

He's had the better part of two decades in management now and lo and behold has won nothing.

His biggest claim to fame is 16 years ago finishing third in a ten team league. Twice!

This is a guy who had the gall to claim that Neil Lennon made a career out of kicking people.

Lennon like him or not has a huge stack of winners medals as a player and manager.

One of the best managers in British football over the last quarter century, Martin O Neil, thought Lennon was good enough to spend 6 million pounds on him.

Lennon went on to win titles, league cups and scottish cups and also went to the UEFA Cup Final only to lose to Jose Mourinho"s Porto.

Lennon as a manger also presided over one of scottish footballs greatest achievements when Celtic beat Barcelona. Arguably the best club team that has ever played the game.

Meanwhile Craig became the first manager ever to start a game with no strikers in the hope we might get a 0 0 draw.

He is as many on here have pointed out a serial loser.

He simply doesn't have it in him to win and never will.

It's not in his make up.

He's Hearts through and through like everybody here but alas that's simply not enough."

All true but surely a Hibbee on the windup?

Coco Bryce
10-03-2018, 08:55 AM
"Levein is a fraud.

His entire personality is based around the fact that his supposed wonderful career was cut short and but for a serious injury he would have achieved great things in the game.

He's stubborn to a fault and always believes he knows better even when all facts point to the opposite.

He's had the better part of two decades in management now and lo and behold has won nothing.

His biggest claim to fame is 16 years ago finishing third in a ten team league. Twice!

This is a guy who had the gall to claim that Neil Lennon made a career out of kicking people.

Lennon like him or not has a huge stack of winners medals as a player and manager.

One of the best managers in British football over the last quarter century, Martin O Neil, thought Lennon was good enough to spend 6 million pounds on him.

Lennon went on to win titles, league cups and scottish cups and also went to the UEFA Cup Final only to lose to Jose Mourinho"s Porto.

Lennon as a manger also presided over one of scottish footballs greatest achievements when Celtic beat Barcelona. Arguably the best club team that has ever played the game.

Meanwhile Craig became the first manager ever to start a game with no strikers in the hope we might get a 0 0 draw.

It's not in his make up.

He's Hearts through and through like everybody here but alas that's simply not enough."

That's a quality post.

snooky
10-03-2018, 09:00 AM

To be fair, the guy is spot on here. :nerd:

IGRIGI
10-03-2018, 09:05 AM
""First up - Absolutely I'm died in the wool Unionist and UVF.""

😮

Bishop Hibee
10-03-2018, 09:15 AM

😂 brilliant! Jambos I know are clutching the 1-5 comfort blanket or have gone awol. Great stuff.

Pretty Boy
10-03-2018, 09:17 AM
"Levein is a fraud.

It's not in his make up.

That's easily the most sensible post I've ever read from that site.

Oscar T Grouch
10-03-2018, 09:19 AM
I went over there for a wee look and ended up spending almost two hours reading with a big grin on my face. Top notch delusion and some great comedy.

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-03-2018, 09:19 AM
Lambo85 seems to be a decent poster.

SouthMoroccoStu
10-03-2018, 09:30 AM

[COLOR=#353C41][FONT=Roboto]

Genuinely don’t get that chat from them

We call them Diet Huns Just because they have a growing support following the traits of rangers fans. Uvf, Gorgie billy Boys and up to their knees chants along with more union flags than they used to bring

If anything, they seem to be delighted and embrace the comparison with open arms

I really don’t think we can be compared to Celtic fans in the same way

Hibrandenburg
10-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Genuinely don’t get that chat from them

We call them Diet Huns Just because they have a growing support following the traits of rangers fans. Uvf, Gorgie billy Boys and up to their knees chants along with more union flags than they used to bring

If anything, they seem to be delighted and embrace the comparison with open arms

I really don’t think we can be compared to Celtic fans in the same way

Celtic fans all over the official Hibs Facebook posts congratulating "The Tims from the East". Nauseating!

21sMay
10-03-2018, 09:53 AM
don't know if I done this right . hearts fans arguing about some fighting between themselves

10-03-2018, 10:06 AM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
10-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Whats this 2 penalties they are claiming they should have had?? :confused:

Borderhibbie76
10-03-2018, 10:10 AM
Celtic fans all over the official Hibs Facebook posts congratulating "The Tims from the East". Nauseating!I hate that sh##.Dunno why they keep trying to align themselves with us...I don't hate them as much as Sevco but I hate them nonetheless

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

danhibees1875
10-03-2018, 10:11 AM

I remember a shot coming off McGregor. The ref gave a corner so he seen it hit him, and it looked like it could only have hit his arm... It would have been similar to the the Porteous one we conceded against Killie though.

mjhibby
10-03-2018, 10:23 AM
In fairness a lot are now waking up to reality and are now raging at potters natural order comment. Most want him gone or moved upstairs but the cost of hiring another manager plus fixing the pitch and finishing the stands means I doubt they will. Most now accept we are way better than them. Its going to be a tortuous couple of months down Gorgie way and the bigger issue is falling crowds and the fact they expected to finish fourth at worst. If they drop out the top six they will take a huge hit. Shame isn't it. All in the natural order of things.

jacomo
10-03-2018, 11:00 AM
2017/18 will be remembered as a real vintage season for the Jam Tarts.

Triumphant opening of the biggest football stadium in Edinburgh.

Restoring the natural order.

Celebrating 20th anniversary of The Famous Big Cup win in 1998 with a return to Hampden.

Have I got this right?

Clerie Green
10-03-2018, 11:01 AM
Oh ma heid !

Clerie Green
10-03-2018, 11:02 AM
I hate that sh##.Dunno why they keep trying to align themselves with us...I don't hate them as much as Sevco but I hate them nonetheless

God bless the second team in Green

jacomo
10-03-2018, 11:09 AM
I hate that sh##.Dunno why they keep trying to align themselves with us...I don't hate them as much as Sevco but I hate them nonetheless

Envy?

Followed a link last week which led me down the ‘if You know your history’ rabbit hole. Loads of half-truths and made up nonsense about our history, from Celtc fans.

The sheer effort they put into peddling this rubbish is something to behold. They are desperate to believe anything that disparages Hibs and paints Celtc as the sole representatives of Irish heritage.

It is quite desperate.

A Hi-Bee
10-03-2018, 11:12 AM
In fairness a lot are now waking up to reality and are now raging at potters natural order comment. Most want him gone or moved upstairs but the cost of hiring another manager plus fixing the pitch and finishing the stands means I doubt they will. Most now accept we are way better than them. Its going to be a tortuous couple of months down Gorgie way and the bigger issue is falling crowds and the fact they expected to finish fourth at worst. If they drop out the top six they will take a huge hit. Shame isn't it. All in the natural order of things.

**** them they get what they deserve, I also hope they do get a top six place so we can **** them again.:greengrin

lord bunberry
10-03-2018, 11:29 AM
This one knows
“The worrying thing is I thought that was definitely one of our better derby performances for years and we still got ********d without managing a shot on target.”

Bostonhibby
10-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Celtic fans all over the official Hibs Facebook posts congratulating "The Tims from the East". Nauseating!

It's celtc, without the I. they do struggle with their actual identity but are best ignored. Lesser greens at best.

Bostonhibby
10-03-2018, 11:40 AM

Wow, he/she/it is clutching something but its not straws. Long may they continue to be better on paper, Erse paper features a lot in their history:greengrin

Col2
10-03-2018, 11:40 AM
All is Barry suggesting a rebuild in the summer and specifying lots of different player positions than need improved (about 8). No mention of this being ANOTHER rebuild or Levein accountability.

And strangely EEN never picked up on the Scottish Sun story a week ago Budge stopping work on stand since January and that her top priority was the delivery of the nursery😂😂😂😂

Fuzzywuzzy
10-03-2018, 11:51 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175854-hibs-natural-order-flag/&page=1

Actually commenting on the timing of when it was unfurled ffs

GloryGlory
10-03-2018, 11:55 AM
All is Barry suggesting a rebuild in the summer and specifying lots of different player positions than need improved (about 8). No mention of this being ANOTHER rebuild or Levein accountability.

And strangely EEN never picked up on the Scottish Sun story a week ago Budge stopping work on stand since January and that her top priority was the delivery of the nursery😂😂😂😂

Wonder how much Naismith is going to cost them by the end of the season.

And when they are playing Ross County and Hamilton (nae disrespect to either) in the bottom six, how many people will be rattling around in the world's greatest ever football stand?

greenginger
10-03-2018, 11:56 AM

As for a new manager, could they not bring Cathro back. I don't think he's doing anything.

I'd be willing to chip in for his wages ! :greengrin

marinello59
10-03-2018, 11:59 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/175854-hibs-natural-order-flag/&page=1

Are most of them morons over there? They can’t see that we are not claiming any natural order for ourselves. It’s a GiRUY to Potter for his arrogant pish that his team just could not back up on the pitch.

lord bunberry
10-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Are most of them morons over there? They can’t see that we are not claiming any natural order for ourselves. It’s a GiRUY to Potter for his arrogant pish that his team just could not back up on the pitch.
Yes.

Killiehibbie
10-03-2018, 12:11 PM

The McGregor one and Rocky pulling one of them towards him but ref gave us a foul are probably the incidents.

NAE NOOKIE
10-03-2018, 12:13 PM

I imagine when Daz charged down a shot in the first half ... that one might even have been on target ... and Naismith's shot in the 2nd half which was going 3 yards wide when it hit Daz on the arm, which was well tucked in, and only went 2 yards wide :greengrin

Lester B
10-03-2018, 12:39 PM
This from one of them:"'Whats most annoying is they are sh**e - a team of never has been rejects with snidey fouls and dives - very limited talent and banjo boy the most over rated player in the history of Scottish football - they wont be in the limelight long and our revenge wont be long in coming" It really is hours of fun treading over there. Their centre halves are better than ours, we are rubbish, they deserved a draw and best of all we are deluded. Not them; they see things as they are, but we are deluded.

Oh don't take my word for it. Pop over yourself. You may end up in A & E with split sides mind you

Jack Hackett
10-03-2018, 12:40 PM

The timing was perfect... unlike the comment that inspired it. A genuine kick in the gonads that seriously embarrassed him and his club. I had an unprecedented number of IM's from people down here who watched the game and sent ROFL type smilies when the cameras picked up on it. The image of 460 standing in isolation under the banner with jubilant Hibbies in the background is a classic, and will haunt the fud forever.