"Both hibs goals were scrappy, and from throw ins"

"Natural order comment made no difference"

He’s an embarrassment

Hibee Mac
09-03-2018, 11:48 PM
Haha living in Dreamland. Delightful.

IGRIGI
09-03-2018, 11:50 PM
He knows it's game over, this is his Neilson moment.

Green&White
09-03-2018, 11:50 PM
Even the 5% of hearts fans that have a brain must be sick of his pish and totally embarrassed by him now

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

TAHibby
09-03-2018, 11:52 PM
Christ what a ****ing clown 😂

bingo70
09-03-2018, 11:52 PM
Thought he’d be relatively pleased tonight.

They came for a nil nil and they did well to end up with their nil.

Stantons Angel
09-03-2018, 11:55 PM
They always say that the empty barrel makes the loudest noise and this barrel should have kept his mouth shut and stuck to playing football.

But again its Hearts we are talking about!

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-03-2018, 11:57 PM
If he thinks that there is nothing between the teams, he will have another Dens Park dump when he sees the league table the morn.

greenlex
09-03-2018, 11:57 PM
Clean sheets seem a million miles away I bet. I hope they make top six.

Austinho
09-03-2018, 11:58 PM
"nothing between the teams... Apart from the goals"

"Natural order comment made no difference"Rolf Harris is such as bitter loser.

Isn't that 0 shots on goal from the last two league games?

Crab apple
09-03-2018, 11:59 PM
No shots on target the whole game. Says it all. The man is a *****bag and that’s reflected in how he sets up his teams.

Captain Trips
10-03-2018, 12:00 AM
Let's all do the Craigie
Let's all do the Craigie
Na Na Na Na

http://images.directsoccer.co.uk/images/products/medium/1343810603-65663200.jpg

bingo70
10-03-2018, 12:02 AM

If he genuinely believes that I’m delighted.

Hearts were garbage. We were slow out the blocks but second half we were miles ahead of them.

1875godsgift
10-03-2018, 12:03 AM
He's a manager who plays to his strengths. Unfortunately he doesn't have any.

Or medals.

Or Trophies.

Or clean underpants.

Hi Heid Yin
10-03-2018, 12:05 AM
Levein's body language revealed a broken and frustrated man.
His comments were pathetic and embarrassing: not an ounce of credit to our boys, who, in the 2nd half, shifted up a gear to comfortably seal victory.
This man lives to beat Hibs. His derby record is, to be fair, quite impressive, but remains his only consolation in football, as his career, both as player and manager, has returned zero trophies.

Ilovehibs
10-03-2018, 12:06 AM
Dick

lord bunberry
10-03-2018, 12:07 AM
His team dragged us down to their level and still got humped. He can say what he wants, the Jambo’s won’t accept his excuses. It’s over craiggy boy. Mind the gap.

Sir David Gray
10-03-2018, 12:10 AM
He's living in a parallel universe, that interview was an embarrassment.

If he genuinely believes that there was nothing between the teams, particularly in the second half, then he's delusional.

Hibs1969
10-03-2018, 12:11 AM
The man’s an ungracious, one-eyed bellend who deserved all the abuse he got.

The chorus of “ are you watching Craig Levein?” just after the Natural Order? banner was unfurled was one of the highlights of a very satisfying evening.

:flag::flag:

snooky
10-03-2018, 12:17 AM
Seriously, if you were a Hearts fan and you listened to Crazy Craig's post-match interview, what would you be thinking?

:crazy:

lord bunberry
10-03-2018, 12:20 AM
Seriously, if you were a Hearts fan and you listened to Crazy Craig's post-match interview, what would you be thinking?

Where’s my sister.

RyeSloan
10-03-2018, 12:21 AM

What a did. The first goal is a peach of a move and finish...he really has no class and must have been absolutely greetin’ inside when the banner was unfurled! What a put down that was!

poolman
10-03-2018, 12:23 AM

:agree:

His interview got rubbished on Sportsound

Jack
10-03-2018, 12:28 AM

Up there with some of Cathros comments.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
10-03-2018, 12:30 AM

He's doing his lads a dis-service. They won the kicking contest by a fair margin.

Criswell
10-03-2018, 12:38 AM
How sweet was that victory? His arrogant disrespectful comments pre-match have come back to bite him big time. Natural Order?

Billy Whizz
10-03-2018, 12:39 AM
I’d give him a 5 year deal

tamig
10-03-2018, 12:44 AM

Cathroesque. He won’t sleep tonight. A broken man. His “natural order” pish has come back to haunt him big time.

lord bunberry
10-03-2018, 12:48 AM
Cathroesque. He won’t sleep tonight. A broken man. His “natural order” pish has come back to haunt him big time.
I can’t tell you how much it pleases me thinking that he won’t be able to sleep tonight. He’ll spend half the night on the toilet and the other half thinking he needs to go to the toilet. As you say he will be a broken man.

dp00
10-03-2018, 12:50 AM
Anyone see one of there players go over for a corner and try to gee up the crowd and the crowd went mental at him .... pleasing [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhileTheChief..
10-03-2018, 12:51 AM

Victor
10-03-2018, 01:04 AM
“Nothing between the teams......apart from the goals” That is up,there with “Apart from what happened Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the show?”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

leggeto
10-03-2018, 01:06 AM
Scrappy goals he said,well that just sums him right up,bitter to say the least

green day
10-03-2018, 01:07 AM
All "football people" will be pleased that his stupid natural order nonsense by him in the bum.

Nobody likes a smartarse, especially one who can't back up his nonsense.

cammy1969
10-03-2018, 01:26 AM
Even the most deluded jambo must see how bad he is, if any hibs manager played a 16 year old in derby as my main man I’d want him sacked on the spot.

I don’t think in my 30 odd years watching hibs I’ve seen a total domination like to nite bullied them with football in midfield a joy to watch.

Capt Mainwaring
10-03-2018, 01:29 AM
Arrogance can be a very cruel Mistress at times!

How’d ya like those Apples Levein ya graceless, deluded FUD 😂

Pete
10-03-2018, 01:34 AM
It was a plan to get us wound up. Didn't work and he won't be doing anything like that again.

Back to the drawing board.

SirDavidsNapper
10-03-2018, 01:35 AM
Link?

WhileTheChief..
10-03-2018, 01:39 AM
^^^Its on the interviews thread on here.

Lennon first then Levein.

Wee Effen Bee
10-03-2018, 01:40 AM
‘Natural order remark made no difference!’ What a wee floppy cockwomble. When he initially spewed that pesh out, he was grinning like he had managed lick his own baws, No regrets Craig? Really?
https://youtu.be/Q3Kvu6Kgp88

hibees 7062
10-03-2018, 01:43 AM
Rolf Harris is such as bitter loser.

Isn't that 0 shots on goal from the last two league games?

Yep and 0 league goals against us

SirDavidsNapper
10-03-2018, 01:46 AM
“Nothing between the teams......apart from the goals” That is up,there with “Apart from what happened Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the show?”

Up there with his apprentice Cathro

Dr Jimmy
He’ll spend half the night on the toilet and the other half thinking he needs to go to the toilet. As you say he will be a broken man.

😂😂😂 quality

tamig
Scrappy goals he said,well that just sums him right up,bitter to say the least

Indeed. Was their cup winner a sublime goal? He’ s a prick and a half.

weecounty hibby
10-03-2018, 01:47 AM
Just seen that he said"a lot of the things we did were good" **** me, he was watching a different game to me. That is potentially the worst hearts team I have seen, managed by the worst manager. He is a ****ing ******** and if the press don't start to get right on his back then they are pathetic. This is the man with over 1000 matches as a player and a manager and won **** all. The man who when Scotland neeeed a win agains the worst Czech Republic side in living memory played 6-4-0, the man who when he leaves clubs they go on to win trophies. He is a serial loser. A loser. A total loser. A never been a winner. A second ace is the best he'll ever have. I ****ing hate him and he is one of the reasons why scottish football will never progress as the press think he is some kind of guru!! Did I mention that he was a ****ing loser and that I hate him?? LOSER!! GIRFUY ya loser

green day
10-03-2018, 01:50 AM
What's amusing is that Levein - in line with many of his type - won't take responsibility for that result.

That they lost is simply due to "switching off at 2 throw ins"

He won't acknowledge the stupidity of his natural order comment, or that Hibs were simply better in every department.

He can't take it, he's like a bairn.

In fact he's like a ten year old, it's hilarious.

ekhibee
10-03-2018, 02:13 AM
I’d give him a 5 year deal
This.

crewetollhibee
10-03-2018, 02:29 AM
Just watched Scott Allan’s goal, and paid particular attention to the time gap between the throw-in and the ball hitting the net. 14 seconds !! How can Levein possibly say that the goal came from a throw-in ? 14 SECONDS !!!!!

andybev1
10-03-2018, 03:19 AM
Anyone with a link to levein post match interview - can only get lennons

HoboHarry
10-03-2018, 03:21 AM
Anyone with a link to levein post match interview - can only get lennons
It's after Lennon mate.....

http://www.bbc.com/sport/scotland/43352942

WhileTheChief..
10-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Also a podcast on the interviews thread on here.

andybev1
10-03-2018, 03:30 AM
It's after Lennon mate.....

http://www.bbc.com/sport/scotland/43352942

Thank bud:thumbsup:

EDIT: just watched - The Man is seriously deluded.

Dashing Bob S
10-03-2018, 03:30 AM
What a clown 🤡

andybev1
10-03-2018, 03:38 AM
Also a podcast on the interviews thread on here.

Just about to listen to that before bed - will sleep well tonight.

hfc rd
10-03-2018, 04:07 AM
Natural Order restored Levein you jambo ***** p****

CraigHibee
10-03-2018, 06:56 AM

The boys deluded, they never had a shot on target

green day
10-03-2018, 08:34 AM
Levein is a fanny.

However the worst thing is his beard - might have to shave mine off today as it's too close in colour to his.

Famous Fiver
10-03-2018, 08:37 AM
IT'll be interesting to learn about Queen Anne's reaction to the result.

If she continues with her blind faith in him total carnage over on the other side of the city.

Support will be truly split and FOH will be the main casualty.

Pleasing.

Borderhibbie76
10-03-2018, 08:42 AM
He knows it's game over, this is his Neilson moment.In a nutshell...now a dead Jambo walking...bit like their support scurrying out of ER last night and singing about the 1980s

Allant1981
10-03-2018, 08:43 AM
levein is a twat, he has some decent young players there and is going to ruin them in the long run,if i was cochrane and moore id be offski

Beefster
10-03-2018, 08:45 AM
I’ll be honest, I love Levein. He’s like a Hibee’s wet dream.

The Hearts player who didn’t have the baws to play in a title decider.
The Hearts player who didn’t have the baws to front up to his team mate before he sucker-punched him
The Hearts player/manager ‘legend’ who has less medals than Chris Dagnall has for Hibs.
The Scotland manager who didn’t have the baws to play a striker.
The Hearts DoF who appointed Ian Cathro.
The Hearts manager who continually gives us the opportunity to ram his weasel words back down his *****ybag throat.

That’s just off the top of my head. IMHO he doesn’t get enough credit from us.

Borderhibbie76
10-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Just about to listen to that before bed - will sleep well tonight.Its a right good listen...Sir Stubbsy is positively purring mate

Northernhibee
10-03-2018, 08:54 AM

The Hearts player who didn’t have the baws to front up to his team mate before he sucker-punched him
The Hearts player/manager ‘legend’ who has less medals than Chris Dagnall has for Hibs.
The Hearts manager who continually gives us the opportunity to ram his weasel words back down his *****ybag throat.

I worked at a fast food restaurant when I was a student and he was Dundee United manager.

He kept coming through the drive through and ordering a latte, the pretentious ****.

He was also a total prick.

G B Young
10-03-2018, 09:15 AM
What a clown. He is utterly graceless. As I said on another thread, I doubt you will find any occasion on which Levein has said 'the better team won'.

Jack
10-03-2018, 09:34 AM
It was a plan to get us wound up. Didn't work and he won't be doing anything like that again.

Back to the drawing board.

Did he not say something really stupid at half time or the final whistle of the 2-2 cup game? I can't remember what, just that it was stupid.

He'll never learn.

Sammy7nil
10-03-2018, 09:43 AM
I worked at a fast food restaurant when I was a student and he was Dundee United manager.

He kept coming through the drive through and ordering a latte, the pretentious ****.

He was also a total prick.

Yeah how terrible imagine ordering a coffee how pretentious :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Northernhibee
10-03-2018, 09:44 AM
Yeah how terrible imagine ordering a coffee how pretentious :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Aye, but not a coffee. I could even take a cappuccino.

But not a latte.

Pretty Boy
10-03-2018, 09:51 AM
I've just seen the 1st goal for the 1st time since last night. How the **** can he describe that as scrappy? Pass, 1 touch pass, 1 touch pass, chest down and fired into the bottom corner. It's a goal of the month contender.

I suppose Mr No Medals wouldn't know good football if it was staring him in the face though.

Coco Bryce
10-03-2018, 09:57 AM
I've just seen the 1st goal for the 1st time since last night. How the **** can he describe that as scrappy? Pass, 1 touch pass, 1 touch pass, chest down and fired into the bottom corner. It's a goal of the month contender.

I suppose Mr No Medals wouldn't no good football if it was staring him in the face though.

The man is a complete balloon. His bitterness and stubbornness will continue to give us many laughs as long as he's there.

bingo70
10-03-2018, 10:00 AM

I suppose Mr No Medals wouldn't no good football if it was staring him in the face though.

Tbf it was a much better goal than I realised at the time.

That’s enough of being fair though, how that clown could describe that goal as coming from a throw in is beyond me. Think someone posted earlier there was 14 seconds between the throw in and the goal, a lot of football was played in that period.

Aldo
10-03-2018, 10:12 AM
N credit and there never will be from that man. I honestly can I see where Scotty Allan's goal was 'scrappy'? That was an outstanding piece of control and finish however his keeper saved a potentially goal of the season after a sublime pass from SJM, first touch and then strike from MacLaren. As for the second goal.... Scrappy.... Nah I would say more opportunistic and determination. Good finish. To say there it wasn't a battle is off too IMHO! They booted us from minute one with the FB getting away with just about murder.

Edit: having watch the first goal again this morning with a clearer head OMG some sublime touches by Flo and Hanlon and a really scrappy finish from 20 yards by Scotty. Potter you are a plum

The Leith Dutch
10-03-2018, 10:16 AM
Having watched the two managers being interviewed the thing you have to remember is that there's nothing between the two of them as players or managers.....apart from the medals.

To see the actual difference between the two look at the Honours section of their respective Wikipedia pages.
Lennon's is longer even though it only includes actual winners medals:

Lennon 19:
8 Scottish titles (5 as a player, 3 as a manager), 6 Scottish Cups (4 as a player, 2 as a manager), 2 Scottish League Cups and 2 English League cups (as a player) plus a Scottish Championship as a manager.

Levein 10:
1 Scottish Cup runner up medal, 1 League Cup runner up medal, 2 young player of the year and 6 manager of the month.

Hilariously, with last year's Championship titles it also means Lennon has more winner's medals with Hibs than Levein has full stop.

Lennon is a born winner.
Levein is a perennial loser.

jacomo
10-03-2018, 10:20 AM
His comments were pathetic and embarrassing: not an ounce of credit to our boys, who, in the 2nd half, shifted up a gear to comfortably seal victory.
This man lives to beat Hibs. His derby record is, to be fair, quite impressive, but remains his only consolation in football, as his career, both as player and manager, has returned zero trophies.

His derby record is the highlight of his cv.

Let’s hope he stays in post for a long while yet, so that we can continue to chip away at it.

The Green Goblin
10-03-2018, 10:22 AM

:faf:

SirDavidsNapper
10-03-2018, 10:35 AM

Dagnall 😂😂

One Day Soon
10-03-2018, 11:15 AM

Absolute pearler.

One Day Soon
10-03-2018, 11:15 AM
Having watched the two managers being interviewed the thing you have to remember is that there's nothing between the two of them as players or managers.....apart from the medals.

To see the actual difference between the two look at the Honours section of their respective Wikipedia pages.
Lennon's is longer even though it only includes actual winners medals:

Lennon 19:
8 Scottish titles (5 as a player, 3 as a manager), 6 Scottish Cups (4 as a player, 2 as a manager), 2 Scottish League Cups and 2 English League cups (as a player) plus a Scottish Championship as a manager.

Levein 10:
1 Scottish Cup runner up medal, 1 League Cup runner up medal, 2 young player of the year and 6 manager of the month.

Hilariously, with last year's Championship titles it also means Lennon has more winner's medals with Hibs than Levein has full stop.

Lennon is a born winner.
Levein is a perennial loser.

This is comedy gold.

blackpoolhibs
10-03-2018, 11:31 AM

Monts
10-03-2018, 01:01 PM

But not a latte.

Did your work not sell lattes? :confused:

H18 SFR
10-03-2018, 01:10 PM

But not a latte.

Get the game on in your living room, I'm bringing a couple of lattes with me, we can drink them whilst watching the scrappy goals from last night!

Northernhibee
10-03-2018, 01:15 PM
Did your work not sell lattes? :confused:

Don't get me started on anyone who asks for a skinny latte or a flat white.

Northernhibee
10-03-2018, 01:15 PM
Craig Levein always had his coffee very weak though. He's not used to a shot.

andybev1
10-03-2018, 01:24 PM

excellent

dchibs
10-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Let's all do the Craigie
Let's all do the Craigie
Na Na Na Na

http://images.directsoccer.co.uk/images/products/medium/1343810603-65663200.jpg

The place would be stinking.

theonlywayisup
10-03-2018, 01:49 PM
"How many medals have you won, Craig"

https://i2-prod.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article11913052.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/JS141440930.jpg

jax67
10-03-2018, 01:54 PM

Extremely poor comments from a manager whose team have just been schooled on how the game should be played.
No class, no breeding, apart from the ‘in’ kind.

Deansy
10-03-2018, 01:59 PM

Levein's derby-record (as player and manager) was BOUGHT - paid for with the proceeds of 'Other People's Money' !. No small coincidence his record isn't so good now the 'Level Playing Field' is king !

NZ Green
10-03-2018, 03:41 PM
'Nothing between the teams, except for the goals' made me laugh out loud.

LeithMike
10-03-2018, 03:49 PM
A bit cathroesque: if you took the goalposts away there was nothing between the two teams.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jack
10-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Before the game he waxed lyrical about how he knew how to win a derby.

After the game he tells everyone he knew exactly how Hibs would play.

The genius and master tactician still got cuffed!

Ronster117
10-03-2018, 05:25 PM

If if I was manager of any team and I knew how the opponent was going to play, I’d do something to stop them..... what a plum...
scrappy goals... if any of their players had scored a goal like Scotty’s he would have creamed his beard.

He inherited a poor team from cathro.... haha... he was the one who signed off on all the players cathro wanted, he was the one pulling the strings with his notes to the bench he didn’t inherit anything he was to blame for that. Comedy gold.... please don’t sack him Ann...

bingo70
10-03-2018, 05:31 PM

Think it was the AGM he guaranteed the attendees that the days of hibs bossing derbies was over.

No further comment needed.

lapsedhibee
10-03-2018, 05:45 PM
Think it was the AGM he guaranteed the attendees that the days of hibs bossing derbies was over.

Feel a bit sorry for him to be honest. I think in his mind he genuinely believes he's a really good manager, tactically and psychologically.

BullsCloseHibs
10-03-2018, 05:46 PM
The guy is a total and utter bell end.

We own you Potter.

Don't you forget that 😀

southsider
10-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Feel a bit sorry for him to be honest. I think in his mind he genuinely believes he's a really good manager, tactically and psychologically.

4-6-0 says it all. Would rather not loose than try to win. They have him and we have Lenny who would burst a gut to win. Born looser v born winner. Show us your medals Craig !

bingo70
10-03-2018, 05:52 PM

I think he’s a psychopath and has completely lost the plot if I’m honest.

lapsedhibee
10-03-2018, 05:57 PM
I think he’s a psychopath and has completely lost the plot if I’m honest.
Psychopath or arrogant delusional yam? :dunno: Definitely lost the plot. :agree:

bingo70
10-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Psychopath or arrogant delusional yam? :dunno: Definitely lost the plot. :agree:

I think he used to be an arrogant delusional yam but like so many of them, the last few years have broken him.

If I knew the family I’d be checking on Mrs Levein this morning.

SanFranHibs
10-03-2018, 06:14 PM

The last one is 100% accurate.

We beat them because we have better players, who together form a better team, with a better and more inspirational coach/manager.

Apart from the sentence above there is nothing between us.

:flag::flag::flag:

Robinho08
10-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Initially I thought Lennon came across as a bit sour grapes going on about the "natural order" comment. But he's played a blinder as it gave it more gravitas for last night and the banner just topped it off nicely. Lennon made Levein look like a grade A fud.

Famous Fiver
10-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Sat watching 'You've Been Framed'. Fully expecting Levein to pop up there multiple times. Would have their stand finished in no time at £250 a pop.

Oh ma sides.........

Clarence
10-03-2018, 08:00 PM
Up there with some of Cathros comments.

I thought they were Cathro-esque.

jax67
10-03-2018, 08:18 PM

The gorgie guru.

10-03-2018, 08:34 PM
How anyone can call those two goals scrappy is unbelievable. Even by his pathetic standards thats embarrasing. Classless, bitter and a dreadfully sore loser (you'd think perhaps he'd be used to it by now seen as his entire career has been one long list of failures).

Lennons a winner, he's achieved things and won things that Potter can only dream of. His "Lennons made a career out of kicking lumps out of people" comments are cringeworthy and show him up to be the bitter wee fud he is.

Hate to break it to you, Craigy but in fact Lennon made a career out of winning, unlike yourself he has medals to his name. Your career however has been a catalogue of failures including the biggest bottle job in the history of Scottish football in '86.

An absolute embarrasment of a man. Lennon can be mouthy but at least he's actually achieved things. Hearing perpetual losers like Levein smugly boast about "natural order" is cringeworthy. Very strange individual.

jacomo
10-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Lenny summed it up well in the week:

“He’s got a good derby record, but no medals, so well done.”

Sir David Gray
10-03-2018, 08:46 PM
How anyone can call those two goals scrappy is unbelievable. Even by his pathetic standards thats embarrasing. Classless, bitter and a dreadfully sore loser (you'd think perhaps he'd be used to it by now seen as his entire career has been one long list of failures).

Lennons a winner, he's achieved things and won things that Potter can only dream of. His "Lennons made a career out of kicking lumps out of people" comments are cringeworthy and show him up to be the bitter wee fud he is.

Hate to break it to you, Craigy but in fact Lennon made a career out of winning, unlike yourself he has medals to his name. Your career however has been a catalogue of failures including the biggest bottle job in the history of Scottish football in '86.

An absolute embarrasment of a man. Lennon can be mouthy but at least he's actually achieved things. Hearing perpetual losers like Levein smugly boast about "natural order" is cringeworthy. Very strange individual.

When I first heard the comments, I thought maybe my mind was playing tricks on me and I had perhaps imagined the first goal being a lot better than it actually was as I certainly didn't think it had been scrappy at the time.

Alas, it wasn't me who's got the dodgy mind.

How he can sit and look at that passage of play leading up to the first goal and the strike itself and honestly comment on that being scrappy seriously beggars belief. He's just showing himself up by saying things like that as nobody who has seen the goal will agree with his assessment.

It was a wonderful team goal, great movement, one touch stuff and the shot from Allan was sublime.

He is a bitter and twisted oaf of a man who wouldn't know what dignity and class meant if his life depended on it.

Mikey09
10-03-2018, 10:47 PM
Potter must be the only manager to make the likes of Naismith look horse ****. A good player with bags of experience. I like Naismith as a player, but surely to **** Hertz fans have to ask questions of their managers tactics that makes a good player like him look ****.

Mikey09
10-03-2018, 10:49 PM

...but can back it up with success as you say.

Bostonhibby
10-03-2018, 10:53 PM
I think he’s a psychopath and has completely lost the plot if I’m honest.Some of my best friends are psychopaths and I'm just not having that comparison.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

hibees 7062
10-03-2018, 11:12 PM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29026130_1694777850613281_8694736041745055744_n.jp g?oh=72694954b96d5620ca887e4e8284c4df&oe=5B3DD537

poolman
11-03-2018, 02:49 AM

:agree: how if he knew exactly how Hibs would play did he not have a plan to counteract it :confused:

If he knew how we would play, oh wait, he didn't have a clue to do anything about it maybe :greengrin

Deansy
11-03-2018, 03:27 AM

Oh to be that age again ..............................

NEVER feel sorry for someone who hates Hibs as much as he loves them !!

hibsbollah
11-03-2018, 07:54 AM
Levein is a fanny.

However the worst thing is his beard - might have to shave mine off today as it's too close in colour to his.

My neighbour Tony, who like Levein is a complete fanny of a man, has recently grown a patchy grey, scrawny excuse for a beard and the similarity between the two of them is now totally uncanny. They also dress the same, gilets, trackie bottoms but bizarrely well polished shoes. I hate Tony. I hate Craig.

green day
11-03-2018, 07:59 AM
My neighbour Tony, who like Levein is a complete fanny of a man, has recently grown a patchy grey, scrawny excuse for a beard and the similarity between the two of them is now totally uncanny. They also dress the same, gilets, trackie bottoms but bizarrely well polished shoes. I hate Tony. I hate Craig.

😂😂

Shaved it yesterday - don't want to be Tony or Craig!!!

Bostonhibby
11-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Just chatting about the game with a gooner who watched the game. His neutral view was that it was a one sided affair marred by hearts fouling and the ref not dealing with it.

I shared doctor football's view and when he stopped laughing he said that he was probably right since hearts didn't manage a single shot on target.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Hibbyradge
11-03-2018, 02:45 PM

:faf:

Is It On....
11-03-2018, 03:36 PM
I met a fairy today who granted me 1 wish.

"I want to live forever" I said.

"Sorry" said the fairy, " I am not allowed to grant wishes like that"

"Ok" I said. "I want to die when Craig Levein shows humility in interviews and actually wins a major honour"

"Crafty b#stard" said the fairy.

😂😂😂😂

jacomo
11-03-2018, 04:46 PM
:agree: how if he knew exactly how Hibs would play did he not have a plan to counteract it :confused:

If he knew how we would play, oh wait, he didn't have a clue to do anything about it maybe :greengrin

Do you not think it was more about us?

I think Lenny will have prepped our team for a scrap. If necessary, just battle through til half time and be patient, because our quality will eventually tell.

Job done.

Joe6-2
11-03-2018, 04:53 PM
https://scontent.fman3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29026130_1694777850613281_8694736041745055744_n.jp g?oh=72694954b96d5620ca887e4e8284c4df&oe=5B3DD537

Can you tell what it is yet?

Kato
11-03-2018, 04:54 PM
Do you not think it was more about us?

I think Lenny will have prepped our team for a scrap. If necessary, just battle through til half time and be patient, because our quality will eventually tell.

Job done.

Their whole game plan was quick pressing, sometimes running straight through the player, man marking and general fouling/stopping play whilst obstructing the flow as much as they could by any means possible. The fittest most mentally alert team in the world can't keep that up for a full 90. They offered nothing constructive at all. One of the most pathetic sides I've ever seen. I reckon they have a couple of decent players but the instructions their manager gives disguises this perfectly.

Deansy
11-03-2018, 06:13 PM

No further comment needed.

So he lied to their share-holders - isn't that an offence ??

It will infuriate Levein that, despite all his best attempts, he hasn't managed to rile our manager - our manager who's quite well-known for having the odd tempermental outburst !. On the other hand, Neil Lennon's interviews leading up to Friday's game, were a master-class in how to ridicule and undermine your opponent without actually saying anything remotely insulting/detrimental etc, etc !

mjhibby
11-03-2018, 07:38 PM
Their whole game plan was quick pressing, sometimes running straight through the player, man marking and general fouling/stopping play whilst obstructing the flow as much as they could by any means possible. The fittest most mentally alert team in the world can't keep that up for a full 90. They offered nothing constructive at all. One of the most pathetic sides I've ever seen. I reckon they have a couple of decent players but the instructions their manager gives disguises this perfectly.

I had to laugh when they say that we only had four shots on target two of which we scored from and also hit the bar. I'd say that's not bad for a derby when it's a hundred mile an hour stuff plus of course they had no shots on target something they forget to mention. They have been brainwashed by Potter into seeing stopping the other side scoring as a great achievement hence the huge cheer at it being 0-0 at half time. Bizarre behaviour but they are a very odd bunch. Also shows how they are gradually accepting the natural order of things.

Kato
11-03-2018, 07:53 PM
I had to laugh when they say that we only had four shots on target two of which we scored from and also hit the bar. I'd say that's not bad for a derby when it's a hundred mile an hour stuff plus of course they had no shots on target something they forget to mention. They have been brainwashed by Potter into seeing stopping the other side scoring as a great achievement hence the huge cheer at it being 0-0 at half time. Bizarre behaviour but they are a very odd bunch. Also shows how they are gradually accepting the natural order of things.

There have been a few comments saying we weren't all that good and not as good as against Aberdeen, that's easily explained when you consider Aberdeen were concerned with actually trying to play the game and play against us but that on the day we were the better side. Potter's style is yer, for real, no nonsense Anti-Football. Archaic, cowardly and pathetic. We won football match but they won the british bulldogs, to which they are welcome.

Carheenlea
11-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Levein has been schooled on how to play the Hearts way since back when he was a player. Here he is (near post) thrilling the crowd with entertaining football with Hearts back in 1992.

http://i64.tinypic.com/352lo9y.jpg

hibsbollah
11-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Levein has been schooled on how to play the Hearts way since back when he was a player. Here he is (near post) thrilling the crowd with entertaining football with Hearts back in 1992.

See how his teammates are avoiding him, even in a seven man wall.

Crazyhorse
11-03-2018, 08:45 PM

You are forgetting that he is also leaching off the poor suckers who are pledging their hard earned cash (and their kids Christmas/birthday presents money)with his various salaries from his multiple roles at the Tinyrustytoiletbowl Arena.
His mental agility in the post-match interview was on a power with someone who had just been taken away for a few hours by Nurse Ratched.

renato
11-03-2018, 08:49 PM

White probably isn’t his favourite colour, to be fair. 6 years on and his shorts have still taken a battering.

30-03-2018, 08:26 AM
Tee hee, the Joker's on the wind up again. This time it's Neil McCann he's targetting.

“Dundee are fighting - and the manager’s leading the way, isn’t he?” said the Hearts boss, with jocular reference to Neil McCann’s recent post-match spat against St Johnstone which last night landed him a two-game touchline ban."

If I was a Jambo I'd want him to shut up and let the team do the talking, on the pitch. He was lucky not to get a ban himself after pushing Barker and Boyle as well as the Hamilton game when he tried to get Mackinnon sent off after the MacPhee wrestling incident.

Full article (or should that be fool article?)
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-boss-warns-that-dundee-are-fighting-for-their-lives-1-4715383

IGRIGI
30-03-2018, 08:42 AM
It's been said before but they are turning into what we were a few years ago.

All the talk done off the pitch, team full of jokers on loan or on shirt term contracts who don't give a f, club run worse than a shoddy 2nd hand car dealership.

Stick on for bottom 6 next year.

sadtom
30-03-2018, 08:54 AM
See how his teammates are avoiding him, even in a seven man wall.

If you include Potter and Henry the Perm it's an 11 man wall.

Clerie Green
30-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Long may it continue and get worst worse or worserer !!!

:na na:

Zazu62
30-03-2018, 09:06 AM
It's been said before but they are turning into what we were a few years ago.

All the talk done off the pitch, team full of jokers on loan or on shirt term contracts who don't give a f, club run worse than a shoddy 2nd hand car dealership.

Stick on for bottom 6 next year.

Nah we were worse by a country mile. Pish crowds and worse players. They still get good crowds and have some decent players but they’re still mince