PDA

View Full Version : Marvin and naismith

vincipernoi
09-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Did anyone see what Marvin did after the game that wound Naismith up so much?

Was it something towards the hearts support?

IGRIGI
09-03-2018, 11:10 PM
Didn't see anything myself but Naismith had been planted on his arse by about half the Hibs team so no surprise that tension boiled over.

GreenCastle
09-03-2018, 11:10 PM
Yeah Bartley and Swanson were winding up the jambos in the Away end !

How much are they paying Naismith ? Bang average

johnbc70
09-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Bartley was winding them up and Naismith was trying to tell him to walk away, meanwhile Swanson ran over and kissed the Hibs badge in front off all 6 of the fans left.

SteveHFC
09-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Yeah Bartley and Swanson were winding up the jambos in the Away end !

How much are they paying Naismith ? Bang average

Heroes.

calumhibee1
09-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Steven Naismith is absolutely ****ing garbage and I don’t say that based solely on tonight.

Billy Whizz
09-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Steven Naismith is absolutely ****ing garbage and I don’t say that based solely on tonight.

Thought he was their best player tonight

RoscoHibby
09-03-2018, 11:41 PM

Was decent for them I agree. But 10k a week? 😂😂

CMac1988
09-03-2018, 11:42 PM
Bartley got a fair bit of stick with a number of chants directed at him referring to the charges he received earlier in the season... Regardless he stood there with a huge smile, didn't say much of anything and it was enough to set them off. Naismith had something to say about it but Bartley didn't really care. Bartley 1, Hearts fans 0, Naismith Prick.

Billy Whizz
09-03-2018, 11:43 PM
Was decent for them I agree. But 10k a week? 😂😂

That’s Norwich fault, Hearts took a gamble, obviously hadn’t worked out for them🤣

supermcginn
09-03-2018, 11:45 PM

I tbought he was an embarrassment, fell on his arse the only time they looked dangerous,to think they were delighted they got him instead of maclaren 😀😀😀

CMurdoch
09-03-2018, 11:49 PM

Snap. I thought Lafferty did okay as well but they only have half a team and the other half is wee boys and duffers.

RoYO!
09-03-2018, 11:52 PM
Naismith does the snarly in your face/ square up thing throughout. Think he's making up for the fact that he's contributing very little. He knows it.

Real Emerald
09-03-2018, 11:58 PM
Snap. I thought Lafferty did okay as well but they only have half a team and the other half is wee boys and duffers.

Lafferty sees the ball coming towards him, looks round at his marker and jumps straight into them every time. He makes no attempt to play the ball 90% of the time and the long streak of pish never gets pulled up for it, apart from his foul on Rocky second half. He is pish and a dirty cheating b@rsteward. 😡

Borderhibbie76
Thought he was their best player tonightAgreed he was the only one that looked remotely a threat. How bad is laughatme tho?? Thank ### we dodged that particular bullet

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hibs4185
I tbought he was an embarrassment, fell on his arse the only time they looked dangerous,to think they were delighted they got him instead of maclaren 😀😀😀

Shaun Murphy?

Tornadoes70
10-03-2018, 12:01 AM
Naismith does the snarly in your face/ square up thing throughout. Think he's making up for the fact that he's contributing very little. He knows it.

:thumbsup:

8k contribution a week. Only Maulary contributes less per wage. As for tit levein well that's another story for another day. The yams in chaos and long may it remain this lovely natural order of one win in 11 for the yams.

mon the cabbage!!!

TelaStella
10-03-2018, 12:18 AM
Didn't see the Swanson incident but I noticed at full time big Marv was right over to the south with a big grin on his face and appeared to be shouting a few things at the hearts end not that they could hear him of course. Naismith was simply asking him to move on and the two shook hands and hugged with no hand bags. Some on here may question big Marv's behaviour but in my opinion, f*** their support. The amount of times I've been to tynecastle and had the likes of Suso, Skacel and Walker come over to the hibs end and have a go at us on the pitch is embarrassing and on top of that for some weird reason they really seem to detest Marv and were giving him it tight ever since he came on. Therefore I'd like to thank Marv for pretty much sticking up two to that crowd of tramps and giving us all an even better laugh at full time. Well done big man you deserve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fife hfc
10-03-2018, 12:21 AM

I thought he was pish and Lafferty was the only player that looked decent.

overdrive
10-03-2018, 12:21 AM
Hearts players moaning about this have short memories. Berra and Djoum were right up the Hibs fans giving us pelters at the end of the Cup game.

Jack
10-03-2018, 12:25 AM
Agreed he was the only one that looked remotely a threat. How bad is laughatme tho?? Thank ### we dodged that particular bullet

Agreed agreed!

Once a decent player but has gone native at the rust bucket.

snooky
10-03-2018, 12:28 AM
I grudgingly agree.

Billy Whizz
10-03-2018, 12:32 AM

Laff was awful, worst player on the pitch by miles. Heart of a mouse

DH1875
10-03-2018, 12:47 AM

Really:confused:. I thought he was totally ish.

bringbackbenny
10-03-2018, 12:49 AM
Laff was awful, worst player on the pitch by miles. Heart of a mouse

Nope for me, grudgingly he had a decent game. Good on the deck and holds the ball well.

green day
10-03-2018, 12:53 AM
Didn't see the Swanson incident but I noticed at full time big Marv was right over to the south with a big grin on his face and appeared to be shouting a few things at the hearts end not that they could hear him of course. Naismith was simply asking him to move on and the two shook hands and hugged with no hand bags. Some on here may question big Marv's behaviour but in my opinion, f*** their support. The amount of times I've been to tynecastle and had the likes of Suso, Skacel and Walker come over to the hibs end and have a go at us on the pitch is embarrassing and on top of that for some weird reason they really seem to detest Marv and were giving him it tight ever since he came on. Therefore I'd like to thank Marv for pretty much sticking up two to that crowd of tramps and giving us all an even better laugh at full time. Well done big man you deserve it.

Aye, this is what happened. Marv gave them the GIRUY and Naismith came over to calm him down.

Nothing to it. Funny as though 😀😀😀

lord bunberry
10-03-2018, 12:53 AM
Really:confused:. I thought he was totally ish.
I thought that they were all pish. Did they even have a shot on target tonight?

BoomtownHibees
10-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Bartley got a fair bit of stick with a number of chants directed at him referring to the charges he received earlier in the season... Regardless he stood there with a huge smile, didn't say much of anything and it was enough to set them off. Naismith had something to say about it but Bartley didn't really care. Bartley 1, Hearts fans 0, Naismith Prick.

What they sing about him shows how peculiar they are. What went on does not make him a “beast” and the “you know she said no” has nothing to do with what actually happened

SirDavidsNapper
10-03-2018, 12:59 AM
300k loan. Pleasing

tamig
10-03-2018, 01:03 AM

“Was it something towards the hearts support?

“Stevie, we run this city. Tell your boss man natural order restored.”

SaulGoodman
10-03-2018, 01:07 AM
So let me get this straight, Lafferty is their best player. Yet they scored 0 tonight.

Oh dear

Mantis Toboggan
10-03-2018, 01:12 AM
Surely their goalie is their best (or maybe only decent) player. Another really good save tonight.

Ozyhibby
10-03-2018, 01:34 AM

I agree, I thought Naismith caused us more problems tonight than any of the other muppets. He was better than I thought he would be but still nowhere near good enough to turn that team round.

Pete
10-03-2018, 01:38 AM
Hearts players moaning about this have short memories. Berra and Djoum were right up the Hibs fans giving us pelters at the end of the Cup game.

:agree:

Probably because they were getting stick and having songs sung about them, similar to Marvin.

If fans live by the sword then they should die by the sword and if the wind ups go wrong then expect a bit of stick back.

We're all big boys surely.

Glory Lurker
10-03-2018, 01:39 AM
Genuinely, green specs off, not one single jambo made an impression on me tonight. If they had a best player, I missed that.

poolman
10-03-2018, 01:41 AM

Was it something towards the hearts support?

Maybe called him a " Wee Man " :greengrin

Baader
10-03-2018, 02:22 AM
Naismith I thought looks finished. Offered nothing tonight. Lafferty could be utilised by a manager who knows what he is doing but you see him in his own box as often as the opposition's. Levein really is anti-football.

penihibs
10-03-2018, 02:29 AM

Agree Lafferty best Jambo defender tonight.

Borderhibbie76
10-03-2018, 02:45 AM
Hearts players moaning about this have short memories. Berra and Djoum were right up the Hibs fans giving us pelters at the end of the Cup game.Not to mention Sam the Bam Nicholson fondling himself in front of us in the 2 nil and the ####ed it up Derby

hfc rd
10-03-2018, 03:51 AM

Disagree, he looks finished. I’m glad we stayed well clear. Their best player was there GK. Made an excellent save from McClaren and kept the score down at 2.

dmc1875
10-03-2018, 04:57 AM
I can see why we might have seen lafferty as a good signing, in pretty sure he would have been better suited at a team that actually would utilise him properly and play to his strengths.

Oh well, his loss!!

hibbydog
10-03-2018, 06:33 AM
Lafferty and Naismith were ok IMO. They were feeding off long balls and never managed a shot between them. Supppse it shows how poor hearts were overall.

Bartley coming on was just what we needed to dominate the midfield even more. The man is one of the main reasons hearts can’t turn up and push us around anymore.

The other reason is that they’re full of daft skinny Wee laddies who can’t play football😂

highland hibbee
10-03-2018, 07:02 AM
I thought that they were all pish. Did they even have a shot on target tonight?

It was mentioned in the after match summary that they havent had a shot on target in their last two games now.
wee Harry Cockrings some player. He fairly bossed McGinn for the 90 minutes last night ..........