PDA

View Full Version : bbc scotland abroad for tonights game

jazzy7070
09-03-2018, 12:14 PM
ok stuck offshore in libya just now and looking to at least get some radio coverage for tonight,any ideas how i can do this,its a works pc so struggling to install a vpn,i have hibs tv but internet aint good enough to stream the match and cant acess hibs radio because im abroad and supposedly thats only an option if you are a member and living in the uk.cheers

Oscar T Grouch
09-03-2018, 12:59 PM
ok stuck offshore in libya just now and looking to at least get some radio coverage for tonight,any ideas how i can do this,its a works pc so struggling to install a vpn,i have hibs tv but internet aint good enough to stream the match and cant acess hibs radio because im abroad and supposedly thats only an option if you are a member and living in the uk.cheers

Try logging into Hibs TV and contacting them, they should be able to advise. I would assume you can get the Hibs TV commentary abroad but I am not sure so best to check. Good luck!

jazzy7070
09-03-2018, 01:38 PM
spoke to the guys at hibs tv last week for the kilmarnock game when i was in the same situation but apparently cant get just audio outside the uk but can get video....not much use to me :(

Billy Whizz
09-03-2018, 02:42 PM
It is on Sportsound, but if you can’t get a VPN, that’s a shame

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/43290882

Might be able to listen on periscope

andybev1
09-03-2018, 02:43 PM
EDIT: sorry I see you cannot livestream.

Sauzee16
09-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Tunein radio app maybe?

Billy Whizz
09-03-2018, 02:55 PM
Tunein radio app maybe?

Think that’s only FM

wearethehibs
09-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Think that’s only FM

That has all stations around the world. Surely be in that.

Andy Bee
09-03-2018, 03:14 PM

It goes blank when live games are on using Tunein. You need the MW player app but I'm not sure if it broadcasts live outside the UK.

Billy Whizz
09-03-2018, 03:19 PM

It does, but only Radio Scotland in FM, not MW, which has the football on it

Sprouleflyer
09-03-2018, 03:22 PM
It goes blank when live games are on using Tunein. You need the MW player app but I'm not sure if it broadcasts live outside the UK.

It doesn’t broadcast outside uk. Can you do something with the VPN from an Iphone if you cant change the VPN from a works computer?

Billy Whizz
09-03-2018, 03:26 PM
It doesn’t broadcast outside uk. Can you do something with the VPN from an Iphone if you cant change the VPN from a works computer?

I think you can, haven’t tried it
Suggest the OP Google’s how to do this, unless someone knows how to do it

jst1875
09-03-2018, 03:32 PM

try a free app called 'iron shield '

Andy Bee
09-03-2018, 03:37 PM

No idea what VPN you have if any but IPVanish has an IOS app which would let you connect as a UK device.

jazzy7070
09-03-2018, 05:38 PM
No idea what VPN you have if any but IPVanish has an IOS app which would let you connect as a UK device.

As soon as I connect my Vpn on my phone the Wi-fi connection stops😩if anyone knows of a periscope stream can you stick it in this thread,better than nothing..nightmare

I'm_cabbaged
09-03-2018, 05:40 PM
Try vip league mate 😉

Lago
09-03-2018, 05:58 PM
I am absolutely spitting teeth, BBC Scotland reporting on the sports featured Scotland rugby against Ireland, then moved on to, wait for it, Rangers v Celtic, big piece. Nothing absolutely nothing about the Edinburgh derby. A total disgrace, west coast bias at its best

Hiber-nation
09-03-2018, 06:15 PM
I am absolutely spitting teeth, BBC Scotland reporting on the sports featured Scotland rugby against Ireland, then moved on to, wait for it, Rangers v Celtic, big piece. Nothing absolutely nothing about the Edinburgh derby. A total disgrace, west coast bias at its best

You missed it, was on before the OF preview. Classic by Stubbs on the natural order: "Neil could have said to Craig "put your medals on the table then"" 😂😂😂

Lago
09-03-2018, 06:27 PM
You missed it, was on before the OF preview. Classic by Stubbs on the natural order: "Neil could have said to Craig "put your medals on the table then"" 😂😂😂
Have to pick up my teeth then:greengrin

Sauzee16
09-03-2018, 06:29 PM

It’s on tunein app iPhone I’m listening to it gojng to the ground the now. Mon the hibeeeees!!!

jazzy7070
09-03-2018, 06:34 PM
It’s on tunein app iPhone I’m listening to it gojng to the ground the now. Mon the hibeeeees!!!

yup it will be on now but will cut off at kick off

silverhibee
09-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Try vip league mate 😉

No working, anyone help :aok:

Ross4356
09-03-2018, 09:10 PM
A bit late but for future reference - http://www.internetradiouk.com/