PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a ticket using the re-sell exchange - question about print at home

teabag
09-03-2018, 09:48 AM
Hey guys,

Just bought a ticket for tonight using the re-sell exchange. Got a confirmation mail from hibs but there's no actual ticket to print. It says the ticket will be delivered to my address?

Any idea how I can view the ticket to print it?

Thanks

Hermit Crab
09-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Hey guys,

Just bought a ticket for tonight using the re-sell exchange. Got a confirmation mail from hibs but there's no actual ticket to print. It says the ticket will be delivered to my address?

Any idea how I can view the ticket to print it?

Thanks

Was there an option for print at home? Did you perhaps select delivery?

teabag
09-03-2018, 09:57 AM
Was there an option for print at home? Did you perhaps select delivery?

Pretty sure there wasn't an option to select delivery. Surely there shouldn't be on the day.

EH54
09-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Through memory of last time I did this i'm sure I got two e-mails one confirmation and one with tickets, If you don't get them through soon i would imagine it will be with the club and you will need to collect.

Daydreamer
09-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Bought one for a friend through the ticket exchange yesterday and he picked it up from ticket office this morning. Keep looking guys if you still have'nt got one as individual tickets are popping up periodically

speedy_gonzales
09-03-2018, 01:00 PM
I've never had the issue myself but I'm sure I've read here that sometimes the print at home ticket can end up in the spam folder,,,, worth checking?