PDA

View Full Version : Slivka

Billy Whizz
08-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Out again for tomorrow. What’s his injury and when do we expect him back. Not seen much info from Hibs on this injury

Hibee87
08-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Out again for tomorrow. What’s his injury and when do we expect him back. Not seen much info from Hibs on this injury

Not sure either but i was thinking about him today and wonderd where he was. I thibk he might see more game time when dylan or/and john leave in the summer. He is still young and a regular internationalist, I hope he takes his chance when played in hia regular position.

monktonharp
08-03-2018, 08:14 PM
Not sure either but i was thinking about him today and wonderd where he was. I thibk he might see more game time when dylan or/and john leave in the summer. He is still young and a regular internationalist, I hope he takes his chance when played in hia regular position.so you are ITK regarding Dylan and Mc GINN ? I would expect serious bids for SJM but the Mc Geoch issue is a long way off being sorted, naw?:confused:

Hibee87
08-03-2018, 08:17 PM
so you are ITK regarding Dylan and Mc GINN ? I would expect serious bids for SJM but the Mc Geoch issue is a long way off being sorted, naw?:confused:

Not at all. Maybe didnt word it very well, but assuming we lose one or both is what i meant.

Allant1981
08-03-2018, 08:27 PM
so you are ITK regarding Dylan and Mc GINN ? I would expect serious bids for SJM but the Mc Geoch issue is a long way off being sorted, naw?:confused:

you dont need to be ITK to realise we will lose mcginn in the summer and possibly mcgeouch also

MWHIBBIES
08-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Was a strange injury, he landed awkwardly but played another 10 minutes which probably made things worse. Hope it clears up for the run in, he is a good player.

Thecat23

He’s only suggesting what may happen, doesn’t have to be in the know to give that opinion.

Sammy7nil
Who? :wink::greengrin

monktonharp
08-03-2018, 08:31 PM
Not at all. Maybe didnt word it very well, but assuming we lose one or both is what i meant.realise that mate, they may well be in demand so to speak because of their performances this season. I too hope the the young Lith will be back soon and ready to step in if any circumstance arises with those 2 unable to play. Slivka's goal at Ibrox was issued by our supporter's branch as the best moment of the season , to the HSA in their recent poll of branches for the POY etc.

RossScott1991
08-03-2018, 09:08 PM
I really like Slivka, he's a good athlete and is pretty neat and tidy on the ball. Still very young, If/when Mcgeough/Allan/Mcginn are no longer with us whenever that may be, i really think we will see Slivka come on to a game with us. Thing is whenever he does get a game, he's unfortunate as a lot of time he's thrown out wide right, really think he'd flourish in the middle. Saying that he never lets us down when he plays don't recall him having too many stinkers in his appearances. Definitely one to keep. How long is his contract anyways?

jacomo
08-03-2018, 09:13 PM
I really like Slivka, he's a good athlete and is pretty neat and tidy on the ball. Still very young, If/when Mcgeough/Allan/Mcginn are no longer with us whenever that may be, i really think we will see Slivka come on to a game with us. Thing is whenever he does get a game, he's unfortunate as a lot of time he's thrown out wide right, really think he'd flourish in the middle. Saying that he never lets us down when he plays don't recall him having too many stinkers in his appearances. Definitely one to keep. How long is his contract anyways?

3 year deal I think.

monktonharp
08-03-2018, 10:18 PM
He’s only suggesting what may happen, doesn’t have to be in the know to give that opinion.Ooooer, fancy me having an opinion too

21sMay
08-03-2018, 11:19 PM
from what I'm lead to believe Dylan will sign a new deal.
have it on good authority .....but just like the rest of us I have my fingers and toes crossed it is true

09-03-2018, 01:38 AM
from what I'm lead to believe Dylan will sign a new deal.
have it on good authority .....but just like the rest of us I have my fingers and toes crossed it is true

But Ewen Cameron says otherwise and he knows (and pervs over) Dylan's girlfriend so he must be right, because Jambos never lie.